Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism.

Lfm - 40 man raid Blizzard headquarters.

Need tanks, healers, and dps.

Pst for invite.

NEXT DAY EDIT.

So apparently this guild hates me.

Reason?

Dno.

Something about me getting banned from vent for no reason, asking the owner (who is a great friend) to unban me, and apparently whoever banned me and his friends or something got banned.

So the whole guild hates me because of that.

Or something.

They won't tell me why they hate me. dry.gif

Edited by Happyface11111

Got my Tauren Warrior to lvl 18 yesterday. And that's after creating a couple more to test out other classes and reserve names. Heh. The game is getting sooo much better. But I can't wait to get some massive mace later in the game. Is it sad that that's one of my favorite parts of the game? (Equipping, etc)

But I can't wait to get some massive mace later in the game. Is it sad that that's one of my favorite parts of the game? (Equipping, etc)

No not in my opinion!! I remember when I was low lvl I ALWAYS would go to the AH and equip all the 60 (then eventually 70) stuff to see what it looked like happy.gif I always thought they looked so cool biggrin.gif

(60 and 70 because thats what the endgame levels were when I wasn't quite endgame yet.. for the 80 stuff, I didnt need to look, I just neeeded to get from 70 to 80! You gotta love endgame.)

Vezax is a lot of fun for me actually(I'm a resto druid). Which strat do you guys use, the running strat or the stationary one? Both are equally effective but I find the stationary one to be a lot easier then the running one. The problem with the vapors is one that my guild experienced to, the way we solved it was that we had one ranged assigned to break them, just pick out your most competent ranged dps to break them when the healers called out for it, just have one of your healing officers speak up in vent if you guys need a vapor and have the one ranged break the closest one to the raid. People in the raid should be running DBM(BigWigs works to), if they aren't smack them up side the head for being stupid, there's timers and special announces when you get targeted with a shadow crash and the mark of the faceless.

So last night my GL quit, hes been having a reoccurring health issue that's been steadily worsening over the past few months. He was recently hospitalized and he has decided that he can not continue playing the game. So we are reforming and hopefully the guild can hold it together.

I also now have 21 fragments for my legendary mace. I'm not sure if they increased the drop rate or what but last week we got 7 fragments out of the 13 bosses we killed.

We're going stationary, the wipes are just us missing things. Like we're rotating the interrupts so no one gets thrown off too badly, but then someone will miss theirs and we'll squish. Or one of the ranged will drop a vapor on the melee, or one of our healers accidentally bubbles the tank and lets the boss go on a rampage... stuff like that.

Though honestly, I think if I was taken off interrupt duty (warrior tank should be able to get every one >< ) we'd probably do better. I think our best attempt was 34%, but we were several seconds behind on the enrage. If I was allowed to just chew on him instead of restarting my rotation every 30 seconds... =\

I mean really, letting savage roar drop just because I'm waiting for him to start swirling in sparklies is really bad for an enrage timer on a boss with that much health to eat through. ><

@Warpman: Thanks for trolling, have a nice day. :V

Edited by Lythiaren

My Gnome Warlock is almost lvl 21! But my free month ran out and it's unfair because I just got TBC sad.gif I'll have to...go outside or something blink.gif

Ugh, I'm still at 23. :| I used to be near my boyfriend's level.. but now he's at 36. Stupid leveling machine. I can't help it if I'm weak by myself and can't get good exp from the monsters I need to kill. D:<

I played for a month and got my Troll hunter to level 56.

Soloing is very boring. I didn't bother getting any more gametime.

And I wouldn't bother with the expansions, anyway, so it'd be a waste... tongue.gif

I wish I'd have gotten a druid. Dunno why I picked hunter.

That with the new cat/bear forms being released, I'd have gotten more time.

And on the topic of the mount level...

I really don't like it. All the hard work to get to 40 was wasted. D:

I knew a guy who only played on trial versions, and got just about every class to 20... He'd be happy, I guess.

And on the topic of the mount level...

I really don't like it. All the hard work to get to 40 was wasted. D:

I knew a guy who only played on trial versions, and got just about every class to 20... He'd be happy, I guess.

Ahh I know! 20 is a little low in my opinion for reg mounts. But Im used to 40 *sigh* I miss pre-bc *sob*

I'm not happy with the epic mounts being brought all the way to 40, personally... But that might be because when I got to 40 was when I got my slow mount. I understand wanting to make the vanilla leveling process easier, but... At least make it 50? Put the nice mount at the beginning of the part everybody hates. x_x

Edited by Lythiaren

That's what I was thinking... make the epic mount 50. :|

Mostly because my boyfriend is almost to lv 40 and I do not like to have to try and follow a super fast demon horse while I'm doing quests with him (because he's a jerk and doesn't get off his horse even when I'm stuck walking).

Ahh I know! 20 is a little low in my opinion for reg mounts. But Im used to 40 *sigh* I miss pre-bc *sob*

Vanilla WoW was one of the best MMORPG experiences I ever had. ;__;

Mostly because people enjoyed exploring all the corners of the game and didn't give a darn if you were low leveled. You worked for everything, then too.

Now it's all speed-leveling and endgame stuff that people go for. They're making it convenient, not realistic, now. And I prefer the latter.

EDIT: Fixed a typo...

Edited by decipher

The patch notes made me rage.

DK's are getting nerfed to ****.

I am sad now.

I am sad.

Sad face.

SADFACE11111.

WoW...Ah, yes...Had a Blood Elven Warlock I got up to 70 before I got frustrated and canceled my subscription...It became a vicious cycle...The guilds wouldn't let you in if you weren't properly color-coordinated (Say what you will, that's how I referred to most guild's purple obsession. xP). To get color-coordinated, you had to run the dungeons. To successfully run the dungeons, you needed the guild...Or maybe it's because I have terrible, terrible luck with Pick-up groups...That and the bloody Epic Mount Quest (For the Dreadsteed) that took me to level 65 to complete just kind of soured me on the concept...

Also, they lowered mount level requirements...? That... ohmy.gif That...THAT'S ********! ...What happened to having to earn stuff the hard way...? dry.gif *Stereotypical old man voice* When I was your level, we didn't have mounts! We had to run everywhere, and we were grateful for that! Getting your mount was a privilege, not a right!

WoW...Ah, yes...Had a Blood Elven Warlock I got up to 70 before I got frustrated and canceled my subscription...It became a vicious cycle...The guilds wouldn't let you in if you weren't properly color-coordinated (Say what you will, that's how I referred to most guild's purple obsession. xP). To get color-coordinated, you had to run the dungeons. To successfully run the dungeons, you needed the guild...Or maybe it's because I have terrible, terrible luck with Pick-up groups...That and the bloody Epic Mount Quest (For the Dreadsteed) that took me to level 65 to complete just kind of soured me on the concept...

Also, they lowered mount level requirements...? That... ohmy.gif That...THAT'S ********! ...What happened to having to earn stuff the hard way...? dry.gif *Stereotypical old man voice* When I was your level, we didn't have mounts! We had to run everywhere, and we were grateful for that! Getting your mount was a privilege, not a right!

That's why Wotlk>BC

Lol, this is why I never join guilds.

AND DARNIT, MY BF IS UP TO 40.

I hate him. D8< I'm still at level 23 because my Druid doesn't know the meaning of DON'T DIE.

Oh, and somehow murlocs manage to kill me in the middle of Westfall.

TELL ME HOW THAT HAPPENS.

Because you roll alliance? tongue.gif

...Seriously, though? Murlocs are the demonic spiders of WoW...Sure, they look stupid, and their "Rrragle!" battlecry thing is hardly intimidating...But they have a large aggro range, and believe heavily in the spirit of togetherness...Also, yeah. I didn't get far as a druid. Or a Warrior. Or a Rogue...Or as a 'don't have a meat shield' class. What? Hunters and Warlocks are amazing for soloing...>.>

...But yeah, murlocs are evil outside of the starting areas...Stupid fish things...

>8| I'm only alliance because my bf is. Stupid human warlock.

But I just don't understand how murlocs killed me in the MIDDLE of WESTFALL. You know? THE DESERT. Not even near the beach. Dx

Maybe my screen was messed up, but I was still killed by murlocs in the middle of the desert. :c

Westfall is just like a.. a.. pennisula? Yea.. that.. I think.. ah I forget! Havent been on ally for awhile now. Or been near westfall.. or been on wow. *sigh* Oh well!

Haha I tried playing a warlock.. actually I love warlocks. I just seem to forget about my locks after like lvl 15. *shrug* I prolly have like.. 5 diff locks if not more? All lvl 20- xd.png Hunter I got farther but I dont think I like quite as much.. my hunter is I think lvl 25 or somethin, but I will still love my 60 mage and 80 druid happy.gif I wish you could change factions... cause now ally sucks but when I made my Druid (nightelf) ally rocked and it was pre-bc (ok well they rocked imo) and everything was all good biggrin.gif But now they suck =/ Atleast my mage is a hordie biggrin.gif

One thing I couldn't help thinking while playing WoW...Why the hell would anyone want to live in Westfall? It's a dump. It's like a nightmare version of a Kansas wheat field. Those guys in Sentinel Hill should just torch the place.

T9 Set Bonuses

Your Rejuvenation ability now has a chance for its healing to be critical strikes.

Your Rejuvenation ability now has a chance for its healing to be critical strikes.

user posted image

Yes, that was COMPLETELY Necessary.

Srsly, READ THAT. >:|

...what?

Critical strikes? As in.. you'll HURT the person who's healing?

This is MADNESS!

OR WAIT.

DOES IT HEAL MORE?

I am so confused now.

Edited by MellaBella

I think it means as in you heal more...Or maybe you're using a healing knife. xP

I hate Blizzard for loving druids.

Seriously, look at all the other set bonuses... most of them are ****. D:

And yes, it means you'll be able to critically heal with a heal over time spell. -_-

Edited by Happyface11111

... *flails arms* :DDD

WHOO IMMA DRUID! *pelvic thrust*

I love Blizzard for loving Druids fffft.

Man, I can't wait to get my Druid up to the 50s so I can get mah Death Knight. It's gonna be FLIPPIN' AWESOME.