Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

Why? o.o

Don't worry, in WoW there is no such thing as "goodbye forever", only "see you later". >>

That's my philosophy. Sometimes I can't afford it but WoW is pretty cheap entertainment as much as I hate it sometimes.

I don't think I could ever quit for good. I always find myself coming back to the game after a few months away. Could never find something constructive to do with my time without dying of boredom and coming back.

That's exactly why I came back from a break of about a year-ish. In the meantime, I'd tried filling the void with a bunch of other games like Wajas, but those were always full of drama and whining and... ugh. At least on WoW I can just put them on ignore and never see them whine ever again.

yea, I almostt quit wow, for like 1-1 and a half years.. Thennn I came back.. I miss pre-bc!!! Ally wasnt all 9 y/os then *cry* My main is a 80 NE druid, and now ally sucks, bleh. I lovee my BE mage tho happy.gif

Don't worry, Hordeside has its share of 9-year old brats as well.

Though I did hear about one alliance guild having to boot someone because they "want [their] gear and shouldn't have to show respect to get it". That one was just... ugh. Happens on Hordeside too, but at least then I can just rip the person a new one when they come begging me for runs. Which people inevitably do once they realize I'm a druid.

The only time I saw little 7 year olds was when the first set of servers were down and all these Alliance people decided to come to my server, be Horde peeps, then make fun of the other Horde members.

I wanted to punch them all in their faces, but I had quests to do. >__>

Should've /slapped them or something as you went by. tongue.gif

Haha reminds me of one time back in BC, our server went down while we were raiding, so our entire 25 man raid made lvl 1 night elves on a different server, each with 'nub' in their names (mine was Nubcake), and proceeded to try to raid Orgrimmar.

We never got there though. Our server came back up and we were happily back on our Horde characters within an hour. It was pretty darn funny, though.

haha yea I did that once with another guild. We all made lvl 1 gnomes and raided org for a bit smile.gif There were 2 70's also to help us get there.. (again BC so that was endgame lvl) Good times xd.png

Orcs. Warrior. Difficult and responsible and Warcraft orcs are stupid dull idiots compared to Warhammer Orks.

Still I feel it more pleasing than playing some bull or some stupid kavai gnome.

Warhammer>Warcraft

user posted image

recently, i was afk, and a troll mage killed me at darkmoon faire. ;|

i was pissed off. dry.gif

LOL. The Anti-Depressant one is great. XD

My mom bought me the Lich King expansion! :D Huzzah! Rejoice!

I HATE EMOTICONS.

Edited by MellaBella

[The Wonders of Ork Technology!]

They've forgotten a few things.

It's a drill, too. And a hammer, and aspirin, and... tongue.gif

Updates are a pain. :|

WELL. At least (hopefully) it won't take as long as when I downloaded both WoW and the Burning Crusade expansion.

Updates all the way back from 2007, ugh.

Woah, that's a very different set-up from what I have. o:

I have mine to where there are almost no boxes up (just the map in the corner and the chat shows).

And... golly-gee, you have a lot of gold on your pally. D: Of course, it's level 80 and the monsters you kill probably drop great items, BUT STILL.

I got in an argument with my bf today. :|

He said you didn't have to get the Lich King expansion because you automatically get the updates.

Which is complete ********, but he agrued anyways because he thinks he knows everything.

....man, it's sad that I have WoW arguments with my boyfriend.

Edited by MellaBella

Mine looks like the default WoW one.

._.

I have no addons.

I hate my computer.

;_;

I have like 15 addons, like quest helper, titan panel, se-y map...I love to make my UI look all nifty, even if others consider it cluttered or unuseful

Is WOW really that good? Because I've had many people tell me that it was but it just looks like any other game.

Woah, that's a very different set-up from what I have. o:

I have mine to where there are almost no boxes up (just the map in the corner and the chat shows).

And... golly-gee, you have a lot of gold on your pally. D: Of course, it's level 80 and the monsters you kill probably drop great items, BUT STILL.

I got in an argument with my bf today. :|

He said you didn't have to get the Lich King expansion because you automatically get the updates.

Which is complete ********, but he agrued anyways because he thinks he knows everything.

....man, it's sad that I have WoW arguments with my boyfriend.

You do automatically get the updates, but you need to install the expansion in order to have access to places like Northrend. Otherwise it'll give you an error saying: "you need to install blah blah to come to northrend".

And my pally is actually brokedededed right now. I usually have an upwards of 1kg or more. I need to farm.

You guys don't want to know how much gold I've got... >>;;

@DarkDeath: It's hard to explain. The game has millions of active accounts, so clearly people are enjoying the game... but I'd say it's only as good as the people you play it with, really. If you play with a bunch of morons who can't get past an easy boss, then obviously you will not have a good impression of the game. On the other hand, if you play with people who know what they're doing and how to work together, then your experience will obviously be pretty enjoyable.

Edited by Lythiaren

I mean, I know it has the updates on there, but I heard from a good friend that in order to get a Death Knight/get to lv 80/go to Northrend you need the expansion. So I guess I'm right?

AH WELL.

I have the expansion so it won't really matter.

You guys don't want to know how much gold I've got... >>;;

@DarkDeath: It's hard to explain. The game has millions of active accounts, so clearly people are enjoying the game... but I'd say it's only as good as the people you play it with, really. If you play with a bunch of morons who can't get past an easy boss, then obviously you will not have a good impression of the game. On the other hand, if you play with people who know what they're doing and how to work together, then your experience will obviously be pretty enjoyable.

to put it simply, nothing's fun without good friends; and that goes for WoW too.

smile.gif

Yes, exactly. :3

Though pugs can be fun too. When they're competent. I used to do a lot of pugging, so I've seen my share of good and bad. >>

WoW just pwns. 10mill players!

I have a 68 Orc Warrior (Tanker) and a 57 Undead Rogue.