Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

This is why I only group with friends or with people that I've talked to over a period of time. :P

I hate grouping with random people. One time I did because the quest was reeeaaally getting on my nerves. It was set as FFA loot, and the guy kept freaking taking it all. Every single item, including the Quest ones. :| And he kept whispering me afterward. So annoying.

I hate that I didn't know what I was doing when I created my Tauren, so I'm stuck on a low population server until I want to pay to switch.

Anyone have any server suggestions for when I do switch? My Tauren is only a lvl 11 right now.

. . .

Why didn't you kick him? tongue.gif

No one else wanted to come.

._.

And, it was a guildy, Mella. Lol. sad.gif

Monarch: In my opinion, switching characters that are that low of a level isn't worth it.

No one else wanted to come.

._.

And, it was a guildy, Mella. Lol. sad.gif

Monarch: In my opinion, switching characters that are that low of a level isn't worth it.

Yeah, that's why I said I wanted suggestions for when I decided to switch.

Dude, I'd rather be on a low-population server. :| The server all of my Hordes are on are extremely high-population, and it gets locked everyday because of it.

I'm glad my Alliance server isn't so bad. Spirestone. It's always at medium-population. If you ever do switch, I suggest going there (unless you don't like PvP of course). But really, wait till your Tauren is up a few levels. XD;

OH, I GOTS MAH SEA LION FORM BTW. Now just 4 levels until cat form. >:D

Edited by MellaBella

Okay, just to warn you a fail boat is coming ALLLL your way.....

I'm installing WoW.

Wooo I'm riding in style now. ^^ It actually wasn't hard to get, less than a week of farming herbs for moneez.

user posted image

Omfg that motorcycle is HUGE. D:

It looks like a Tauren would fit better in that thing, lolol.

Wooo I'm riding in style now. ^^ It actually wasn't hard to get, less than a week of farming herbs for moneez.

user posted image

Omfg that is AWESOME

Also, got my Tauren to level 13 from 11 in a few hours, which isn't ~impressive~ but it's progress. I'm questing in the Barrens right now and it's creepy over there. D=

Lol, my strongest character is only at lv 17. |D

Everyone else (my other 6 characters).. are at either lv 8 or 9. I'm pretty much lazy with them.

I'M GONNA SAY WHAT THEY ARE KAY? KAY.

Tauren druid, troll warrior, blood elf Paladin, forsaken warlock, draenei shaman, night elf druid, AAAND gnome mage.

I hate the gnome. I'm gonna delete her. D:< I don't even know way I made her. Stupid gnome.

I think that there should be an instance where you can kill gnomes that aren't those leper gnome things.

I haven't played recently, I'm just bored. I might come back and level my pally the last 8 levels, but at the moment, I can't be bothered.

Lol, my strongest character is only at lv 17. |D

Everyone else (my other 6 characters).. are at either lv 8 or 9. I'm pretty much lazy with them.

I'M GONNA SAY WHAT THEY ARE KAY? KAY.

Tauren druid, troll warrior, blood elf Paladin, forsaken warlock, draenei shaman, night elf druid, AAAND gnome mage.

I hate the gnome. I'm gonna delete her. D:< I don't even know way I made her. Stupid gnome.

Ha, I have like five that I don't even play. I'll work on them later.

Mine: Tauren warrior (the one I've been playing), Tauren druid, Night Elf hunter, Night Elf druid (I played her for a bit before I stopped - lvl 13), human warlock, and a Night Elf rogue. Oh and the reason for all the Night Elves? I was reading Forgotten Realms books at the time. But don't worry, none of them are named Drizzt (or variations thereof).

I wish I hadn't created so many now. :/

You guys who have low level mains should hop over to Thrall horde side and play with us. laugh.gif

Mine are all low level because I started not too long ago. :c

And I'm slow at leveling things, graawwr.

Omfg that motorcycle is HUGE. D:

It looks like a Tauren would fit better in that thing, lolol.

We really don't.

user posted image

It's too small for us. tongue.gif

This is a nice size though.

user posted image

HEY, you know what I saw the other day? XD

A Tauren riding a Hawkstrider.

THAT IS. THE FUNNIEST THING. I'VE SEEN ON WoW.

The bird is so tiny, while the Tauren is so big.

Gah, it looked so silly. :'D

Edited by MellaBella

Hey, hawkstriders are awesome. First thing I did when they lifted the racial restrictions was grind SMC rep to get them. :B

I want a white one, but I can't solo H-MgT yet. x_x

Haha Rivendare's mount dropped for me yesterday on my 2nd run. xd.png Actually got it before exalted with Argent Dawn...

I want that Raven Lord lol. I duo ZG with a death knight friend hoping to get those mounts. And damn green protodrake and ice bear still hate me. ~_~ Then I gotta grind out the rest of the Tourny mounts, Netherrays and 4 more pvp ones, and I'll have the silly dragonhawk. Dunno if I really want it, I don't like it that much.

I got Anzu on my first try soloing. >>;

I still need Deathcharger, though. I've gotten good enough at smashing my way through Stratholme that I'm doing 12-minute runs. WoW won't let me farm any faster.

I hate you Lythiaren took me nearly 200 runs to get mine.

user posted image

user posted image

This is the progression I've made so far in Uludar. The lack of 25man achievements make a little sad but I'm almost to the Rusted Proto-Drake

Edit: Slowly dying as I wait for servers to come back online, at least I'm not on a server that has extended maintenance today.

Edited by Mishia

Lawls, both of my servers have already had maintenance. :D

My Alliance one, though, was one of the ones that did not agree with it at first and was down for 2-3 days. >__>

And it kept disappearing a day or two after from the list. I thought I had lost my chars lol.

OH GUESS WHAT. I had a WoW dream last night.

I had my staff that my Nelf has, and I had to team up with some troll/elf superhero to get rid of all of the bee monsters around my grandmother's house.

But everytime I killed one, another spawned and tried to kill me. And on top of all that, my boyfriend kept calling me from across the realm to tell me how he had caught a giant turtle that he could ride around. It kept distracting me and I had to run inside the house to get away from the bee/wasp swarm. X:

My grandmother was like 'wtf are you doing, go finish watering my plants and washing my car or else you won't get an award'.

Best thing about it? I didn't even play WoW yesterday.

I think it was mad at me and wanted to get revenge.

Edited by MellaBella

Why? o.o

Don't worry, in WoW there is no such thing as "goodbye forever", only "see you later". >>

hey, i didn't know there was a WoW topic on this forum. I play it, have one lvl 80, a NElf Hunter on Aggramar (EU) named Hunterie. And I'm thinking about twinking my lvl 17 Draenei shammy, any gear suggestions?

I quit wow :c

I've basically done the same.

Timpieh, if that's the avvy I think it is, it's awesome.