Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

You know, bashing WoW isn't gonna make us stop playing it. :P

Either we will become obsessed for the rest of our lives, or we'll naturally get bored of it.

...and quite frankly, I love being a bull. But that's probably the animal-lover inside coming out.

Edited by MellaBella

Guild Wars>WoW.

because amount of idiots in WoW> amount of idiots in Guild Wars.

and amount of kavai in WoW > amounts of Kavai in Guild Wars.

and It looks better too.

About Tauren: Who ever looks at someone standing? only dumb ones stand and don't act. and while it moves you don't catch the beauty. And waht's more, You just won't see it due to the weird fact that:

you have other important things to look after

Everything is rather small and you don't see the details.

Population of WoW > population of Guild Wars.

% of WoW populace that are morons ~= % of GW populace that are morons.

wtf are kavai.

WoW is slightly lower in terms of graphics requirements so it is accessible to a larger player base. GW does not bother to consider people without high-end graphics cards.

The only reason there are more morons on WoW is because there are more people playing it. The idiot ratio is the same across all games because morons are everywhere.

Tauren are huge, it's kind of hard to miss us. And if you see a kitty and you're not moving with the kitty then one of you is either dead or an idiot; therefore you should be able to appreciate how good these new models are, moving and stationary. The only things more important than looking after your teammates is making sure the enemy killing them dies first.

And it's called zooming in the camera. Learn to do it.

EDIT to add: Wait, what? Orc warriors stupid? Dude. Warcraft orcs are shamanistic and actually fairly intelligent. They have a sense of honor and fight for it. They were tainted and enslaved by demons, used to invade another world, placed in internment camps following the consequent loss, and later assisted in fighting back their former demon masters.

Warhammer Orks run around screaming "Waaagh!", and things only work for them becuase they wish hard enough for them to work (see: Warhammer article on Waaagh! energy). They believe the following: green is bestest, red wunz go faster, blue is lucky, Grimgor is da best, and all for the glory of Gork and Mork. They were created to fight and blow things up, and that's all they do.

There's a distinct difference. Learn your lore. If Warcraft orcs are "stupid dull idiots" compared to Warhammer's joke race, then you've got a strange idea of what qualifies as an idiot.

Edited by Lythiaren

My second server (Spirestone) was my Alliance server..

It disappeared earlier. x__o I hope it still lives.

Soooo, what is everyone's fave race and class?

Tauren. Warrior or Druid.

first of all, my favorite race is Night elf of Blood elf haha.. and fav class? hmm.. mage or druid definitly. Also...

Oh yea, and Warp...

Just saying how bad WoW is doesnt make Guild Wars or Warhammer seem any better... If it did, more people would be playing those games then WoW, wouldn't they? Or atleast I would think. Also like Lythiaren said, Orcs are not that stupid. If they were, why would one of the very, very important lore characters in WoW, Thrall, be an orc? And playing as a bull, nothing wrong with that. Also gnomes, people like to have some fun every now and then tongue.gif

first of all, my favorite race is Night elf of Blood elf haha.. and fav class? hmm.. mage or druid definitly. Also...

Oh yea, and Warp...

Just saying how bad WoW is doesnt make Guild Wars or Warhammer seem any better... If it did, more people would be playing those games then WoW, wouldn't they? Or atleast I would think. Also like Lythiaren said, Orcs are not that stupid. If they were, why would one of the very, very important lore characters in WoW, Thrall, be an orc? And playing as a bull, nothing wrong with that. Also gnomes, people like to have some fun every now and then tongue.gif

I still think it's stupid that Thrall is named Thrall.

Thrall = Slave if you didn't know.

He should've named himself like, Mr.Chuckles, or Hey Mcdooty...

Lore again. Thrall was raised as a slave and named as such. Besides, if you do the chain in Nagrand, you find out his real name. >>

Also: My favourite race/class is Tauren druid. Particularly, feral. I never could get into MMOs if I tried to do a mage or healing class. ._.;;

Edited by Lythiaren

Everyone seems to love them druids. :D Haha, but so do I.

My boyfriend helped me level up my Night Elf (he doesn't have any Horde peeps, so he couldn't help with my Tauren).

I'm doing the Bear quest right now. But... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET TO AUBERDINE.

It makes me headdesk so many times.

I swear, if I don't figure it out soon, I'll make my boyfriend do it for me. ;__;

Edited by MellaBella

Auberdine? It's a town in Darkshore. You can get there by taking the boat from Darnassus. :3

I only know this because I did World Explorer. xd.png

There's a boat?

...oh. WELL. I guess that solves it then. :D

Think that I can beat a lv 12 with a lv 12?

Lolol, ohhhh goodness.

Edited by MellaBella

Lore again. Thrall was raised as a slave and named as such. Besides, if you do the chain in Nagrand, you find out his real name. >>

NOPE, IT'S NOW MR. CHUCKLES.

My vote is also for Mr. Chuckles! :D

OKAY, QUESTION. To be the other druid forms, do you have to do quests for them too? Or do you just pay for them like the other spells/abilities? O: Just wondering, because that bear quest SUCKED.

Edited by MellaBella

My vote is also for Mr. Chuckles! biggrin.gif

OKAY, QUESTION. To be the other druid forms, do you have to do quests for them too? Or do you just pay for them like the other spells/abilities? O: Just wondering, because that bear quest SUCKED.

You used to have to do a quest for them but now they're all trainable. You can still do the quests if you want for some blue items, but they're not worth it at all. Especially the water form quest.

Meh, I'm not gonna do the quests.

I'd rather just get the ability. XD

JUST THREE MORE LEVELS TILL SEA LION WHOOOO.

Edited by MellaBella

Now I'm sad. :c

Though I kinda need to do quests to get experience, bahaha.

I actually need to do them now, but I'm so very laaazy.

...how big are the sea lions? *curious*

You need the quest for sea lion afaik though.

No, you don't. Not anymore.

I'd recommend doing the chain for Swift Flight Form anyway. Not only is it totally awesome, but you can also take advantage of all the people who will fall over themselves to beg you for a H-Sethekk run for the mount. Charge 'em gold to use your moonstone. ;D

... I've decided to camp out for TLPD when I'm not doing dailies or raiding. I never knew waiting could be so exhausting. D:

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh, just one more level then.

...GAH. You know what my bf did to me? D:<

He's like 'oh hey follow me lol'. So I pressed the follow thing, and he kept taking us reeeaaally deep in the ocean. So deep that the fatigue bar came up. Then when it was half way down, he used an ability where he could breathe underwater. BUT HE DIDN'T USE IT ON ME.

So he was laughing as I freaked out and started going up. My fatigue bar hit zero, I made it to the air, I died.

I now do not trust him with my life. D:<

My priest hit level 43 today. biggrin.gif

Got dual spec - shadow/holy.

STORY TIME.

Was on my shaman, in a group for heroic VH. Have dual spec on her, too - resto/elemental.

So I was in resto, and right as I noticed it and activated to elemental spec, I was removed from the group. I told the leader what happened and told them that I had dual spec and was elemental, then asked if they could invite me.

They said no.

sad.gif

People are jerks. D:

I once got booted from a H-UP group because I had to afk for an emergency. sleep.gif

People are jerks. D:

I once got booted from a H-UP group because I had to afk for an emergency. sleep.gif

One time in a Maly raid, we wiped three times or so, (it was almost everyone's first try D:) and so we declared a five minute break.

Someone went to taco bell in the five minute break.

He got back 20 minutes later.

. . .

Why didn't you kick him? tongue.gif