Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Journal,

Well, it certainly has been a while. Between our three Vampires, and two new Ices, we have been busy. The Ices, Blessed Masamune and Blessed Glaceon are beautiful, glittering and shining like gemstones polished to perfection. We've yet to get any of the other two of the Trios, as the three new Elemental Dragons are being called, but we have a third Ice egg in the nests.

Genesis has been rather... Upset. Since the newest member of the Coven, Onyx, killed the egg he had tried to bite, they have to wait two weeks before they can get another Vampire in the Coven, unless we take one from the AP. Of course, everyone avoids the Dungeons.

Helio and Fayted had another egg, a Magi which they've kept. The pair have never had a child stay in the Valley before, so they are excited. Perhapse I should consider doing the same...

Winter is approtching. The Winters have been stiring from the Castle, while the Autumns have been less and less hyper. Winters, as they are the same element, get along well with the Icicles. We now have a well-growing garden, and plenty of dried meat saved away. Soon, the first snow will fall, and Winter Festival will start.

Shiro Saki

Burnt Fury's Entry:

Today,Tochigami and Gekkigami produced a clutch of Black eggs.I grew envious,that Gekkigami had the most beautiful silver dragon mate I have ever seen.Her only silver daughter,Natugami refuses to even go near me,and I never felt so lonely.A few months ago,I met a beautiful Ice dragon named Articuno Cznery.She saw me,and with a slight grin,she padded over to me and asked who I was.I told her,and we have been meeting ever since.I had my second egg with her,and I no longer feel as empty as I was.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Dear Journal,

It would appear our cave has been mentally divided for the time being, over something as simple as an egg.

Let me begin my tale from the beginning. The morning and afternoon had passed without much to report. It appeared to be another normal day. When the sky began to darken into sunset, I made my way to the mouth of the cave, eager to see my mate Rurisc, who prefers to be awake during the evening as he is a Sunset dragon. We spent a while talking and watching the sun sink below the horizon. When stars could be seen in the heavens above, I bid him goodnight and walked back to the warmth of the cave. However, upon my return an awful scent reached my nose. I actually took a few steps back in surprise. Nothing smelled this bad in our cave, none of the dragons allowed it. I followed the scent deeper into the cave until it led me to the nests. Nearly every dragon who called himself one of Leilani's was there, even Hamorone and Pequnadi. And every one of them was arguing with someone else. After a long while of this bickering, a loud voice called out, "ENOUGH!"

Everyone immediatley stopped their chatter, looking for the source of the voice. Achinolli pushed his way forward, his orange hide casting a slightly orange light within the cramped space.

"You're upsetting the hatchlings," he continued, "let us take this matter elsewhere. It is late and the young ones need their sleep."

Slowly, everyone filed out of the area, even Knilet and Ciderup, who were the guardians of the nests and their precious cargo. Within minutes, we were reassembled in one of the biggest areas of the cave, where we usually had discussions or held debates if something wrong was happening within our cave. Everyone sat or laid down in a giant circle, waiting for the talk to begin again.

"What's happening?" I turned to Sunicour, who was the nearest to me.

"They think there's a dead egg in the nests, but nobody can tell for sure." she whispered back as Achinolli spoke again.

"Now," he said with a twinge of annoyance in his voice, "someone tell me what has happened. Ciderup?" he looked towards the Guardian dragon, who was a bit pale as she replied.

"Well, it was nap time for the hatchlings, and I was so tired I decided to get some shut-eye as well. I slept for a while until one of the hatchlings woke me up to tell me they had smelled something ... well, not right. I could smell it, too, so I - "

"We could ALL smell it, it stunk up the whole dang cave!" Cadophan interrupted, growling.

Ciderup gave Cadophan a glare before continuing. "As I was saying, I took a quick look around the area, but I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't until I thought to check the eggs that I found it. Leilani must have put it in with the other eggs while we were asleep, but I haven't the slightest inkling why she would.

"The new egg is an ugly shade of brown with a reddish cross on it. It looks and smells dead to me, but I could swear I felt life pulsing in the thing. I'm starting to think it might not be dead. It hasn't cracked in half yet, and I've been watching for a while. It's due to hatch sometime soon, if it is alive."

As she finished speaking, a silence fell over the group. A few glared, a few shook their heads.

"Well, I say it's unnatural," Olace spoke up, "It smells and looks dead. I say we get rid of it. We've always gotten rid of dead eggs in the past."

"Yes, but how do you know it's dead? For all we know, it could be alive and well." Lady Cin said softly, glancing at Ciderup.

"We don't even know where it's been, or where it came from. It could be dangerous." Inacero argued back.

"All the hatchlings are afraid of it," Ciderup admitted, "they say it smells bad and they don't want to be near it."

"Have any other caves reported seeing one of them? This might not be the only one..." Isnine said with a worried look on her face.

"I've seen a few of them while out hunting," Reslumin answered her, "I could smell them, even a hundred feet up."

"But we've found odd eggs before. I know my kind's eggs look a bit strange." Neiresca pointed out.

The conversation continued like this for hours, until Achinolli finally came to his decision.

"We'll wait for a week. If this strange egg hasn't made any sign that it's alive by then, we'll get rid of it."

A few don't agree with this idea, saying we should have gotten rid of it from the start. Ciderup agreed to let it stay for the time being, but only on the condition that it wasn't in the nests. I offered to watch it, and it is now in my sleeping quarters where I am writing these words now. I am to report immediatley to Achinolli or Ciderup if anything happens.

So far, nothing has happened, but I agree with Ciderup.

It does feel alive.

~Kzimiote

Edited by Leilani

Lady Ink has left for the abandoned place with Prose. So far, Prose has returned with this: an unwanted Black hatchling and a Split egg. When he last brought back the Split egg, he mentioned that Lady Ink was trying to search out for three new dragons that have since appeared in the realms. They are known as the elemental dragons--magma, ice, and electric. She is anxious to obtain one of the ice type dragons, as she has seen sketches of them on others' scrolls, and apparently they are quite magnificent.

Updates later,

Quoth the Dream

Lady Ink has returned, as we now have four eggs--the most our cave can hold. We have Split, Neotropical, Daydream, and White eggs and a timid little Black hatchling, who is sitting in the back of the cave. Prose was trying to comfort him, but he was not really sure where to start.

Lady Ink has now taken the four eggs and the Black hatchling to nurseries and daycares, so that they may grow up to be strong.

Quoth the Dream

Edited by Inksplatter

Dear Journal,

When i hatched i saw an empty cave, just me alone with some other eggs. Either, my mom was gone for getting food or something, or it could be that we are gonna die here.

I was hiding under my egg.

Some hour's later, a dragon was flying in.

"What? The egg has hatched!" said the dragon. The dragon gave me food.

I've now been in this cave for almost a week and my wing's are growing out, but i will die if i dont grow up. Mom dragon is always so sorry about me, afraid that i will die.

Dear Journal,

It's certainly been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm sorry. I'm just so busy.

In the period I have not written on you, many a thing has happened. Momma has a new batch to put in the nest and nursery. They're all odd yet beautiful. Like most people, Momma got hooked with these new 'trio eggs'. Can't blame her, they're quite awesome. She has all of 'em already, the thunder one was the first to enter the cave so he is all grown up. We named him Craquelure Peur, or Lure. His nickname is quite ironic, cause everyone doesn't wanna go near him since he's.. well, there's a haze around him that shocks others. Literally. And then there's the ice and magma hatchlings. The ice gendered, she is female, so we named her Tressaillir Glacier. It's such a fancy but long name... I still love it though. We all call her Glacier. The magma is the newest addition and we got it as a hatchling. Still it has not gendered, so we simply call it 'Lil Magma. No one goes near the trio eggs and for good reason. The magma is way too hot, the ice freezing cold and the thunder electrocutes everyone. Makes me wonder how Momma got 'em...

Besides the odd trio, we also have some others. There's a shiny gold hatchling and silver egg I watch with awe. So shiny... Ugh! I love them! Everyone seems to love them too. Accu and I volunteered to watch over them, together with the rest of the bunch. We also have a light-green egg with the same color as Epi. Momma said it's a mint egg, the same breed as her. She wanted to show us how a full grown mint dragon looked, like since Epi was a frozen one. The egg has a big hole already. Then there is this autumn egg, the intended mate for Amy, our resident autumn.

I love the new batch, but there's one that I don't wanna go near. It's... uh... gray and dead looking... it smells awful too. Momma restricts anyone to touch it, even Vel, who takes care of all the eggs and hatchlings. Only she and she alone is allowed to go ten feet near it; though no one actually wants to get close. The stench is unbearable! Though Momma is a bit insane with this one, she still is thoughful. She moved the hatchling down down down to the deepest parts of the Underground Passages, where we are temporarily living. She asked Lier to come with her because as sweet and knowledgeable she is, Momma's pretty young. She's afraid of the dark and the hatchling.

*sigh* I must go now. Acid is pestering me about having a journal. It seems he is interested as well. 'Til next time journal!

~Citrouille Cheri

Shadow's Journal Entry

Dear Journal,

I just had a big workout and I have become very strong since i have started all of this combat training... Lastnight I found out that there was a Dragon not belonging to our clan in the back of the cave. the only one that new about the black alt. Female dragon was Halo, the male sunrise dragon. They had both had an egg so RogueRadar decided to initiate her into our clan. For now she is under survailance, by our female guardian dragon named roquue. Last night was a special night for Nighthorse and I. I finally finished the necklace i was working on and I proposed to her... and she said yes!!!!! We are going to have a double wedding with RogueRadar when ....our second egg hatches!!!! yes!!! WE HAVE another egg!!! RogueRadar gave up her position on the egg list for us. she said they weren't ready yet. Nightshadow is ever so excited and at the same time doesn't want our second child to take the place of him... i said NEVER! never would i let that happen. Reign and shaddow are getting along quite well... too well... Nighthorse said that I shouldn't be worried. that they are just friends. As for the other electric eggs... they have come to the point wher they have their first cracks in them.

that's all for now journal. Reign, twins and waterhorse got their journals today... they were so excited.

----------------Shadow

Dear Journal,

I can't remember the last time I wrote in this good old spell book. We been having a lot of dragons going into the cave. Today was actually a little sad because our master ran back with an Autom egg with only 5 minuets left. She did everything she could but the little hatchie inside didn't make it. Everyone was surounding the egg until it died. The one good thing is that the master had another Autom that hatched later after the other Autom Egg died. She's planning on freezing it. We also got a Vampire and her name is "Vampire Hugs." I'm surprised none of the vampires bit into an egg yet. Our Master has been keeping an Eye on them to make not to bite any new eggs unless SHE wanted them too. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I have two journal entries.

Dear Journal,

I have just announced that I am giving up my position as 'Clan Leader'. It is Cherry's time to take control, and I know that I will be proud of her.

Rocket Tail has taken the other two out hunting, and Armour Wing is watching over the eggs. It turns out that Nike Stripe has had an egg with Mercury Stripe, but I don't mind. The more the merrier!

Cherry's egg seems to be unchanged, but I have a feeling it will hatch soon. I'm thinking of having more children, so that Cherry has more company. But my last attempt failed. Still, I'm detetermined to give Cherry a brother/sister.

Bubblegum Flight

Dear Journal,

From now on, I will now be known as 'The Leader of Forest Clan'! My mom announced that she and my dad were going to retire as 'Elders', so me and Amaranth are going to take over the group!!

I think mom is trying to have more eggs. I don't blame her. I think I got my hatchling loving gene from her.

The egg hasn't made any movements, and Amaranth is getting worried. Then again, he was always such a drama king. I hope my egg hatches around the same time as Nike Stripes. If they do, then they could both be great friends.

Cherry Flight

Kzimiote taught the hatchlings how to write today. She also gave them each a bit of parchment to write whatever they wanted. I thought I'd post them.

deer Dear Jurnal,

the nice wyte dragin white dragon visited me and the uther blac hachling today. she told us she wuz going too tel us how to wryte write. i dont think im veree good at it yet but the white dragon told me i wuz off to a good start. she sed it wuld take tym time and practis befor im good at it. im a litle little scared of the smely brown egg. it smels bad and today a cuple of draguns dragons took it away. i wuz a little happy but i wuz also woryed worried becuz because now whos going to take care of it? the white dragon told me not too worry because she's takeing care of it.

bye for now!

And the second:

Deer Dear Journal,

a nice dragon came to visit us today she tot taught us how to right wright write. i lyk like her because she iz nice. she iz also takeing taking care of th e smellly brown and red egg. i dunt don't no why everybudy doesnt like the egg wen i askd syderup Ciderup why she just looked sad.

well goodbye

Edited by Leilani

I oddly found this under a rock and it seems to be from Guardian Ryuu...wonder if there are more in my cave...

Dear Journal,

Well since I last wrote in something similar it got burned by a very misbehaved red hatchling. Now that it is grown I hope he won't burn this...

Five new Guardians since last and many more dragons...all of which come to me if getting into trouble. Not only that but the other guardians take up watch at the mouth of the cave where our caretaker usually is...instead of helping me with the new hatchlings or eggs.

Recently though she's been out trying to nab more eggs...hopefully a helpful guardian who cares if one of their kind is being bombarded by the rest of the clan...at least the other five guard the cave mouth...

All for now...

Dear Journal,

The news this time is mostly good. The Winged Wolf brought home another Vampire not long ago and it is now an adult male to go with the two female vampires that have already joined our caves. Though yet unnamed, at least to our knowledge, he seems like as good a sort as the others. Though Aquana and Aquanas still dislike all of the vampires equally, they are becoming well liked members of our community.

We also have two new White dragons like myself within the cave. One, a new female, is a Caveborn and a beautiful young female she is. She and Araenrai have grown as close as sisters despite the difference in their lineages. One, my daughter, inbred through no fault of her own. The other as pure as it is possible to be. Her name is Anuvera. The other new White is a male, Alusan, and though not Caveborn, he is still of an impeccable lineage. Despite that, there is no disdain towards my daughter or myself. We are among the oldest in our community and the Winged Wolf has respect for us and that means that most have respect for us.

In other news, a hatchling that the Winged Wolf picked up in the area where abandoned eggs and hatchlings are to be found turned out to be of the Dorkface lineage and is a near descendant of Midas Dorkface. Her name is Narju Jbari Dorkface and she is as closely related as Quintana Dorkface though her lineage is slightly more pristine. Her name is from a language that her parents were also named from. The Winged Wolf investigated it and found a name that suited her well. "Narju Jbari" means "Gold Berry". As a lovely little purple dragon, it fits well.

More new breeds of dragon have been found within the cave. Three more, a "Legendary Trio" as they are being called. So far, the Winged Wolf has managed to bring four of them into our cave. She hopes soon to bring in the last, an egg that is usually covered in icicles because of how cold it is.

All for now,

Aysthon

To my little diary:

Success! My beauteous egg, the one that I had bitten myself, has hatched successfully.

Looking at the lifeless--for the moment--child, I feel a sense of curiosity. I barely remember much before I awoke as my vampiric self. They say that the living dragon children can have memories from before they hatched, when they could sense the telepathic words of their mothers, ever gentle and loving.

All I remember is awakening and feeling such a hunger...and irritation and rage because of it, before the Matron Dust gave me her blood to drink. Before that, nothing. It gives me an insight to my race's creation. A strange and curious necromantic magic, it is.

And even now I can feel that magic emanating from the seeming-corpse. When it awakens and grows its wings, it will be dangerously ravenous...this I know. I have carefully lain the child into a protective cell in the castle, within a nest of rocks and straw. It will be contained until I allow it to feed on my blood and give it a name...thus when it accepts me as its mother...dam, sire, matron, mistress, whatever one may refer to the relationship. A coven is a family, certainly.

I also write to convey an interesting interaction today. That White dragon, Nexus of Lhiannan, has paid me another visit! He had heard rumors of me and my success at turning an egg and wished to see the child. I was poised to painfully banish him from my castle if he'd laid a single claw on it.

But no...he simply gazed upon the child with such curiosity, and inscribed of its existence in his journal. I must say that Nexus is a most curious dragon himself, holding such bravery for a White to keep entreating upon me.

Mayhaps it is the Black and Fire dragons with which he shares his ancestry that gave him that bravery. It is nice to see one dragon other than the Dust Matron and the Guard Kadreth that trusts me.

Time will tell if good will come of that, for me and my coven.

--Yours, Contessa of Nightbane

Dear Journal,

Everything was dark inside my egg, i heard my heart. *Donk donk*

I was begining to hatch! A light was coming trough, the first time i saw a light! I got succesfully out of my egg, and outside i saw three big dragons, a green dragon with yellow stripes, a blueish dragon with small wings, and a yellow one, with a litte white on.

"You've hatched!" said the blueish dragon.

"My name is Whitepadpaw" said the blueish dragon.

He smiled at me, the two others where females.

"My name is Goldonscale" said the yellow one

"And mine is Greenleaver" said the green one.

I walked a little around, until i saw a polished stone. I saw my self in it, a little pinkish dragon.

I'm writing in you later, Chao!

My dragon is very upset. I found a journal entry under the leaves that make up her bed.

Dear Journal,

NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT! My parents,the clan messenger,warrior and my adopted daughter have gone missing! It's all Silverwind's fault! She said to me that she is starting a lineage project,which is why she released mostly everyone to the wild. Only me,Amaranth,the hunters,Lavandar and Armour are left. Theres also two new,unrelated eggs in the cave. They seem to be from an aquatic habitat.

Speaking of eggs, SILVERWIND GOT RID OF MINE! What's wrong wih her!? I loved that egg and now she's just given it to someone else! She keeps telling me that I'll have more and that it's just part of the project, but none of that will bring my baby back!

PS: It seems that Nike's egg has hatched. Lucky her.

~Cherry Flight

My dragon hate me! i mean it, but i've found his journal:

Dear Journal,

I am so angry at my trainer! I and Greenleaver got an egg together, but since we had enough egg's, we gave it away! why? I can't breed befor tomorrow D:

We've got 4 egg's alredy. all of them are abandoned eggs that we took. ARHG!!

Well, two of them is breeded from somebody else, so...

Write in you later, chao!

Edited by kraahlix

Dear Journal,

There's been many new dragons taking up residence in our cave. One of them, a female adult pink, is a bit strange. She has a large hoard like most of us, but it's not just gold and gems. There's other things, like hats and writing utensils. And a table. I have no idea how she was able to get that and bring it back to the cave. In addition to her, we have another pink, a thunder, a red, and a magma.

After Yasou and Casu Cundhidu grew up, Mother traveled back to the other cave to find more eggs and hatchlings. She returned with an ice, a gold, and several vampires. I know that not all vampires are like the sadistic predators we keep hearing about, but I still don't feel comfortable around them. Most of these eggs have already hatched already. It's difficult caring for so many hatchlings at once, even with Dokuro and Mirie helping me.

Between all the eggs Mother has been bringing back and the ones being bred here, the nursery has gotten too crowded, so we had to send a few of them away. Sadly, this included mine and Dokuro's. We have been assured that it already has a caring owner, but I still worry.

Yours,

Diviega Thuwed

To my little diary,

I have invited my own personal guard, Kadreth, into my castle tonight...and he had with him Nexus again. I should have seen that coming when I peered into the White's bloodline earlier...Kadreth is his uncle.

The tale goes that Vampires can only enter a domicile if invited. I wonder how that goes for mortals wandering into a Vampire's domicile?

Anyway, at least it was fortunate for the chronicler to be there, because tonight was the night. As soon as I felt a stirring in the dark forces of my castle.

The two of them gathered around the cell in which I kept the hatchling of the egg I had bitten. The dungeon was lit with naught but flickering torches in cobwebbed sconces. The nest was empty, but the cell certainly wasn't. There he stood, having grown wings over the course of his sleep and had gained his colors. Wrapped in black, red, and silver, he watched with glowing eyes and the expression of a feral predator. My son in the sense that a Vampire could breed a child.

The ritual then went thusly:

He snapped and writhed at us, slamming against the narrow bars of the cell with futility. He was ravenous and his thoughts incoherent. Only murmurings and beggings of "blood...blood!" came through.

"Stand back, both of you," I told the mortals. They did so, though Nexus sat back and took out his tome to record the event.

I stepped up to the cage. The child, none the most aware of what I was, continued to snap at me like a rabid dog. But because he was born of my venom, I could still control his actions. My claws raised. They took on a vile purple glow, and so did his body. He snarled as he was frozen in place.

"Do not show teeth at your mistress," I told the hatchling. "I offer you life and now you must offer me loyalty in return. Take my blood and know of your place."

I opened the cage then, which made the mortals step back a few more feet, their eyes focused completely on the small male. But, he was still within my control. I called him to me and held out my forearm. Immediately, when I released him from his magic bonds, he sank his fangs into my flesh...not under my orders, for it was simply the first thing he could bite.

As he drank (and as the squeamish mortals behind me looked away for a moment), I felt him slacken. Almost immediately, he let go of me and took a few steps back, shaking his head. When he looked back up, there was realization in his eyes. He watched me with silent, frozen reverence. I knew that feeling...the feeling of knowing who your master and mother was. A feeling of love and adoration. It was then, he knelt low to the ground.

"Of whose coven do you belong?" I asked.

It took a moment for him to bring up the word. His telepathic voice was somewhat shy. "N...Nightbane."

"Good," I replied with a smile, a hint of pride. "Do you know who I am?"

Again, a pause, and a shy reply. "My...mother. My...master."

"Good. Now you know of your new heritage, I shall bestow upon you my knowledge, powers, and rules, which you shall follow and never break upon penalty of exile," I said. "Rise and choose your name."

The child did so. His personality was showing...as he would have been a Pink male if he hadn't been turned, he was a little bit timid and effeminate, but still somewhat honorable and brave. "Niveus," he said. "Niveus of Nightbane, son of Contessa of Nightbane."

I smiled again, then turned to the mortals to wave them over. "It is safe. Take it down, Chronicler. The first of my coven, Niveus."

"Are they food?" Niveus inquired, staring intently at them. Nexus looked startled, but Kadreth looked stoic and indifferent.

"No," I said. "They are friends. They are from the valley below, and you shall not take blood from the dragons of the valley."

He nodded as if he understood. When the dragons left, I took Niveus flying and hunting. I taught him everything. And he took a room in the castle of his own to sleep in. I write this tonight as I watch him exploring.

There is much potential in this hatchling. But for the moment, I truly feel what it is like to be a mother.

--Signed, Contessa of Nightbane

Umm, i just randomly found a journal in Autumn's Full Moon, my dragon's, nest. I'm not sure but it could be important.

Dear Journal,

My name is Autumn, however my full name is Autumn's Full Moon. As i was born one the very first day of the first month of winter, I'm not sure why my master named me that. I asked her about it and she said it was because i was lain in Autumn. My master, Storm, is rather odd. She is older than me, yet she grows slower. She is also incredibly small.

It's amazing how little time it seemed to take me to grow up. Even my master is impressed. Apparently, I am one of her first dragons. Her other dragons are; Silver Gardian, who amazes me with his loyalty to all of us, and my mate, Kaijenn.

I came back from hunting today and saw that Kaijenn and Storm were crying, I asked them about it, and Silver explained that Storm had abandoned my egg. When Kaijenn had heard about this she had started crying which made Storm cry because she felt guilty. She then promised not to abandon the our next egg. I'm sure that my egg will find a good home, and grow up to be a strong warrior.

There is much excitement right now as the three strange eggs Storm found are going to hatch soon. To our new hatchlings I hope you grow strong and healthy. To my egg, I wish you luck wherever you go.

Sincerly,

Autumn's Full Moon

Dear Journal,

My master has managed to catch two more vampire eggs. When will this madness stop?! She is too fast, and we have little chance for survival if the vampires plot to kill us and bite our eggs. What shall we do?

Kibrae,

the male waterhorse

Dear Journal,

It happened! Our eggs have finally hatched! They all seem healthy and strong, there is; a daydream hatchling, a black hatchling, and a sunrise hatchling. My master is still trying to come up with original names for them. She has to go back to school soon, and I have to go hunting so I will write more later.

Sincerly,

Autumn's Full Moon

Dear Journal,

I am so thankful that SeaChel was able to find two Magma dragons recently, because we need them badly right now! The weather has turned frightfully cold these past few days; no snow or freezing rain, just very low temperatures. We've moved everyone further back inside the cave, where the Magma dragons live and where their heat spreads quickly. Graydonn and the other Earth dragons are constantly digging deeper into the mountainside so as to fit our growing numbers.

The only dragon who hasn't been fazed by the cold in the slightest is F'zarr, our new Ice dragon. He frequently goes out and flies in this weather, occasionally bringing us a frozen kill, which we thaw out for the hatchlings. The rest of us are fine right now, as we have meat stored up for winter. Also the fact that we aren't doing much right now makes it so we don't have to eat as much as we normally do. Still, it would make me much happier if it warmed up outside, if only to give us enough time to hunt and store up more food. Who knows how long this accursed cold will last?

~Sesina Songflight

Black Female, leader of the Songflight Clan

Dear Journal,

Storm came back after school, as promised, muttering something about hating snow and high heels. Anyway, she thought of names for our hatchlings (Honestly she should pay more attention to hr education, but she says it's too boring). She named our little day dreamer Darkest Dreamer, Dardre for short, the fearless black hatchling Oximo the Dark, we just call him Oxi, and our sunrise, Sunrise Truth, allthough we just call her Truth. Oxi seem the most likely to become a warrior or a hunter, as he love to attack things. Dardre just sits on a cloud, dreaming, and Truth was helping Kaijenn mix herbs for medicine. Storm and Dardre seem to get along well. They sat there together just dreaming about the world.

I'm worried about my egg, but my master said that it found a good home. She said that someone named 'EmeraldDragon222' took it, and it's doing well. So for now I just do my job, and wish my child luck.

Sincerly,

Autumn's Full Moon

Journal,

Dragonic managed to snag another Vampire egg from the AP yesterday, bringing our count up to four total Vampires. Genesis, of course, is very pleased. Onyx has been less moody, now that he has a younger Vampire below him. I think he was getting tired of being the Omega.

Well there has been a severe cold spell, and I've had to enchant the stones in one courner of the basement to keep warm for the Coven. After all, they are needed to defend against them, and it wouldn't due to have them freeze.

The Icicles and Winters are enjoying the weather, using it to root up animals who are hibernating, and bringing them back. More food for the winter.

Dragonic has asked if she could make some pillows and blankets for her world from my discarded down. She says that without my warmth, she has a tough time getting to sleep. I'm letting her.

But, with all this good news, there is one dark piece of news. Fuyu no Hanabi, the Oracle of Winter and our Seer, came to me with a dark message. "Where be there five, four will remain, and the pearl will mourn for the jet's loss." I don't know what it means, but he can't tell me more. What do the Heavens have in store now?

Dear Journal,

One has grown up. It is a male named Fang Aserthrai. I thought he would have bitten some eggs by now, but he hasn't. Our master told us that he will only bite CB common eggs, not bred ones. She said all future vampires in the cave must do the same. It honestly is peaceful. The vampire has already considered himself one of us. He is quiet and shy, and doesn't seem agressive. Maybe I was wrong about vampires from the very begining.

Kibrae the male water horse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Journal,

Everytime a living thing looks at me, I see terror in its eyes. This was never the life I had wanted. No one knows how it feels to be a blood thirsty undead thing. Winchimes Flyescos, Chekyris Soji, Fransiscas Prosellia, Porclain Poinsetta, and Nikora Cherryblossom all seem to understand and accept me. I'm not sure about Kibrae though. He always seems to watch me. When ever he is around me, he seems very cheerful and happy. Maybe we could be friends... unless he doesn't want a freak for a friend.

Fang Aserthrai the male vampire