Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Journal,

My master got these really strange eggs I've never seen before. One has icicles Hanging from it and is extremely cold. The second one you can Barely touch because it's so hot! The third one shoots lightning bolts and everytime my master trys to go near it her hair starts to stand up. I'm not aloud to go near it, same with the hot egg that looks like a little volcano. The vampires can't bite it because they end up burning themselves. rolleyes.gif Kinda funny. I wonder what they'll be like when they hatch?

Dear Journal,

Much has happened since I last wrote. But so many hatchlings and eggs have been coming in and out of the cave that Ciderup enlisted a few of us to assist her in watching them. Some of the new arrivals have been so little and cute, it breaks my heart to see them go.

The caveborn Black egg I wrote about last has now left our care, to be replaced by a beautiful egg the color of gold. This said egg is due to hatch at any moment, and the cave is buzzing with talk of what it will hatch into.

Speaking of hatching, the egg that smelled of cheese did. It turns out that all it is is a hunk of cheese that took the form of a dragon. We are all mystified at the thought; how could such a simple thing as human food become a dragon?

While I'm on the topic of hatchlings, the little silver one Leilani brought to us a few days ago has now begun to sprout little blue hairs along the back of its head and neck. That is to say, his head. It was confirmed this morning that the little beauty is a male, and as such he was named. We now call him After an Eternity, befitting of the first Silver Leilani has ever recieved. She admitted to us that she'd been waiting for ages for him to come along.

In other goings-on, we've been taking in a lot of emergency eggs lately, releasing them back into the abandoned area once they've hatched. At the same time, I've noticed a spike of incoming Black hatchlings. Sunicour is Trying her best to watch them all, but their numbers keep increasing and we're not 100% sure just where they're coming from.

There's Fiddler on a Roof, Memoirs of a Fork, among others...

Hopefully I'll get a chance to write againsoon,

~ Kzimiote

Edited by Leilani

Dear Journal,

Has been long sice I have written. The Glade has not varied much. The Scrollkeeper has been fussing over some new eggs. Adamantine DF is much put out by this. However a hatchie was released into the wild by its owner and sent to the Glade. Straith Erien is ecstastic.

I have to go now. T'aahnir-Seh is trying to sneak up on me again

Edited by elementallonewolf

Journal,

We have gotten one of the Legendary Trio! A Scrollkeeper whom Dragonic is familier with gave her an extra egg, one with icicles hanging off of it's sides. Otherwise it looks like a normal Water egg. I wonder what will hatch from it..?

The Vampire hatchling has yet to gender, and no one from the Clan knows of it's, or Yami no Uta's existance. Hopefully they will stay that way.

Shiro Saki

Dear Journal,

gladly, i got two of the new eggs... But now i do want a silver Q.Q

best CB but come on, who gets one CB silver? And a CB white too xd.png

i want to start the lineage!!

And argh!

I want my Vines to be open for breeding again Q.Q

(looks more like a wishlist xd.png)

Dear journal,

Sparky is being mean again. He's making fun of poor little Thaneos, because Thaneos was upset that we didn't get a new egg. I comforted thaneos before scolding Sparks. I love him, but he can be so silly sometimes-and not in a good way. The multi-colored egg hatched at last. Smudge was quite pleased. She played with the hatchling that came out of it. It is long and lean and large. It has two heads. Rather odd, I think.

I am a bit sorrowful, because I still have no hatchlings of my own. I also am still grieving about the incident a week ago...

Seeing the scattered remains of the orange and pink egg is almsot too much to bare, but I plow onwards. I will never use my "gift" again, I swear it.

~Grace S

Writing equipment,

The silly Sunset hatchling is bothering me again. It always bounces around as night begins to fall, just as I go to sleep. At least once it becoems an adult I will have to mess with it no longer, because it will be cold and distant and will avoid the cave-and me- at all costs.

Grace still feels guilty about the shattered eggs. It is a regret...I suppose.

Smudge scolds me a lot now, because I keep threatening the hatchlings with death by being sat on. We have a new scribe now, Perishable Light. Stupid pure and perfect striped dragon...

Grace is best friends with her, best friends with the striped and the red. The red has spunk to her. I like that.

This is stupid. Why write down my thoughts? I don't know. Bah!

---------Sparky Spelunker

Dear Journal,

Nothing is wrong with the dragons of the cave, yet. Mother picked up eggs and grew them, mostly from the abandoned areas. We picked up two frills, one purple, and one pink. Mother chose two of her 'BvS' dragons and out came two eggs. One of the eggs are in our grasp, and the other... who knows! I'm hoping they will name it after the parents and keep the names going.

From Mother, I heard there are three new species of dragon. That explains why she came happily. But what are the new species of dragon, I wonder? Why don't we have them in our cave? Waiting.

Also, Midnight Ninja haven't been writing in her journal very much. I think she's silently watching the cave grow with dragons, collecting information. She better not be scheming up a terrible, terrible plan.

Ah. Time to watch over the adults and the eggs.

~Howaito

Male White & Medical Expert

Nov.26,2009:

My owner is strange.For some reason,all my would-be brothers and sisters were abandoned.I wonder why he releases them......At least I have a friend!This interesting stripe that is also owned by my owner is friendly!He's white,too!

He said he was traded?I wonder what that means........Also,mommy and daddy sure seem to like each other!The cave is blocked by a lot of pink eggs......

I hope they won't die....I would like to be friends with them!

Edited by bioniclefan

I found this laying next to my dragon Grace's nest. It does not bode well for the Everdawn Clan.

Dear Journal,

Smudge said it was a day of thanks today. I am not sure if that is true. Unrest has been growing against our leader, Azulstar. Shadow's thief, the lean but muscular black dragon, is plotting against her. I do not know all of his reasons, but I know one is that he craves power. Another is that he wants Flickerfly, the former mate of Tempest's Wing, to be exiled.

Maybe these are just rumors, but I am worried. Very worried.

This was found by Sparky's favorite sunning spot.

Shadow's Theif wants to rebel against Azulstar, or so I've heard. I know that he detests inbreds, frozen hatchlings, dragons who he beleives are useless, or any dragon who doesn't share his beleifs, but this is a bit extreme, even for him.

He keeps his heritage a secret, or at least I think so. He claims he is caveborn. I do not beleive him. He tells Azulstar that he honors and respects her. Again, I do not beleive a word that comes from between his pointed white teeth.

The only dragons who know are Black Muse, Venom Edel, Rosie Blu, Tempest's Wing, and Tigressclaw. He told them in the forest not long ago. Grace and I were drinking from Purity Lake. We overheard.

Grace is horrified and shocked. I have told her it is just rumors, and she ahs relaxed. we do not wish to tell any others. We do not want a civil war witghin our clan. It would rip us apart.

But I have noticed that Shadow's Theif and his companions have been giving the Everafters looks of rage.

The Sunset dragon, now named Black Friday Eve, or Black Eve, is now an everafter. He fell into the force that transforms dragons into everafters. At first, I was irritated. Now he will bug me while I try to sleep for all time. But now, I actually fear for him, just a little.

Hatred for all who are not purebred is mounting-and all too soon, the faint clouds of war will release themselves into a storm of fury. I just hope it will nto spill over.

Nov.26,2009:

I'm back!I found a new egg in the nest.I'm sorta sick,and so are the stripe and

water walker hatchling our owner has adopted......Anyway,the new egg is very interesting.It looks like a normal water egg,but has icicles on the bottom..

Could it be a Legendary Egg,like the ones I heard of?Wait,a horse dragon in our

group is going to look for the rest of the Legndary Eggs?Huh?

Dear Journal

Shadow's entry---

Today's been tough my owner has been labouring over the four new eggs she found near the cave. they had a spell cast upon them. She told RogueRadar to go with her fiancee' lightning to go look for the right antidote in Merlin's shop. Merlin's been gone for a long time and we don't know if something bad has happened to him. I'm the youngest adult in the cave. were almost up to fifty. I'm an Albino and i feel very different from my clanmates. I can't go outside of the cave from 12:00 to 4:00 or else i'll burn my scales. I don't like being different, but luckily some of the other adults are starting to trust me. Like mint Cream, the mint male. He talks to me in the morning, when he is not taking care of his daughter Gremlin, another mint and nighthorse my girlfriend.---

uh-oh i gotta cut this short my owner is comming to the nursery (which i still live in) to check on the eggs. The one has a huge whole in it and i'm so excited because it's another albino--

---Shadow

Edited by Elvishgirl0905

WOW! I had a crazy night. nighthorse came over and laid an egg on the pile of eggs and guess what! It's OUR EGG!!!!! I love nighthorse. RogueRadar came over with her last time I wrote and she had along talk with me. She said no dragon is too young to breed once they become an adult. so she said i could come out of the playpin but i said no i want to watch over my baby egg Nighthorse agrees. She is sleeping and now we are the new caretakers of the eggs that come in. It's an albino as well. although I would have liked to see another horse dragon well this makes my night but i can't sleep! what if my son or daughter gets sick or dies! Nighthorse just turned over and put her arm over my sholder. *smile* she takes good care of me. Well at least in her arms i can feel loved and mabey just mabey i'll get some sleep---

-----shadow

Nov.27,2009:

Another icy egg arrived in our nest!I wonder what it'll look like when it hatches?Our owner went out too.Maybe to look for more eggs?Anyway,I'm getting sleepy.

I wonder what being a grown up Autumn Dragon would be like?Good night.

Dear Journal

So our owner got four new eggs. A pink egg she will use to influence future eggs. A lava egg, and an icicle egg. They are all three hatchies now, the lava hatchie keeps melting parts of the cave, the icicle hatchling keeps putting ice on the cave walls and the pink hatchie is actually pretty normal. And the fourth egg is a mint that our owner is trying to make into a neglected dragon. I'm not sure if it will work. Besides that the cave is pretty calm. We cought seven very large turckeys that we ate for Thanksgiving and today we set up a large Christmas tree that looks beautiful in the middle of the cave. That's all for now. Cya.

Black Sail

CB Black Dragon

of the Feathers Clan

Nov-27-09

All my warriors have completed their training with flying colors except Warrior of Light. Their light power is small and fragile, puny and weak. Until they learn to make a lame that can light wet wood, or can lead the way through a cave, I will ask Warrior of Witchcraft to assist them in their traing since little Warrior of Light will seem not to pass the test without assitance. May My Warriors Live On.

Long live the Warriors,

Tambala the Warrior Leader

Bad signs are popping up all over the cave.

I found a piece of parchment, but it was ripped, and splatterd in what looked frighteningly like blood.

I fear for the life of mine now. I fear for the life of the other Everafters, too. I have no feeling of surprise, for I always knew the one who was black, adn also lean, did not like me, the frozen, or the others, also frozen.

I heard him talking to Black Muse. I think attacking is what they shall do. I hope they do not do the attacking soon- they will probably attack in-

It was cut off after that. It does not bode well.

I could find nothing of Grace's today. I could nto find anything of Sparky's either.

Perishable Light, the white striped and clan scribe, showed me her record for today.

The 11th month, the month of harvest

27th moon cycle

Moon about six and a half notches in the sky

Record kept by Perishable Light, Everdawn 2nd scribe

Smudge visited the cave late today, and much happened while she was gone.

Black Muse asked questions to all in the cave on their views on inbreds and frozens. The only frozen she spoke to was Sir Samson. Azulstar was out healing loner dragons today. When she returned, she had gathered herbs for healing and other plants for food.

Shadow's thief played with a live fawn in the cave, raking his claws up and down its flank, torturing it. He knows this infuriates Azulstar. They argued, but it was short and quiet for an argument. More of a small clash of wills.

Shadow's thief promised to kill the fawn. When Azulstar went to her nest, which is in a large dry cave, Shadow's thief grabbed the fawn up. He was going to throw it off the cliff, a pointless thing to do. He did it just to panic the beast.

But Azulstar ahd guessed he would do such a thing. She hurtled otu of the cave, throwing Shadow's thief to the ground. Shadow's thief would have refused to kill the deer, but Black Muse stepped lightly over and nipped the back of its neck. That was it. The fawn was dead.

~End of writing

/shadow's entry----

Well i made it through the night and Nighthorse and my egg is still striving well. The Green egg with yellow stripes has had a big whole in it all day but our owner and RogueRadar can't see in it because of the thick whitish mucus covering it and also the blue slimey egg has the same hole in it only the hole is covered in a blue sticky membrane. The days are getting colder. and i fear I shall be colder than all of the rest of the dragons in the cave. Twins and yin-yang the split drgon have had another egg. they have a daughter named DoubleTrouble, but they want to countinue their line. And finally owner picked up another Albino egg. It's not sick but we fear it might not make it. It was found at an abandon nesting ground under a couple of loggs. Things just don't seem right around here. it's all silent. But in other news we just found merlin. He was stocking up on a lot of bison to give to my owner for the younger adults (like me) who don't know how to hunt yet, and for those we find and bring in. I'm getting very sleepy and nighthorse just came in to cuddle with me. owner thinks i'm her favourite She Told Me!!! *eyelids shutting)* *snore

Hi i'm nighthorse here to say goodbye to you journal for shadow.

Good night, and i think you have inspired me to get a journal of my own. thank you "Shadow's Journal." In the morning I'll go ask the record keeper. sweetdreams. *as she tucks the journal under shadows leg and check's teh eggs(Their all okay) and shuts her eyelids too*

Edited by Elvishgirl0905

Head Healer's Journal

Once again, I have found time to write once more. I had to heal Shadows of Sunset today; he went and fought with Caleb again. The young black dragon had been showing his clanmates, Pogue and Reid, how to hunt. Sunset was already in a testy mood and when he saw his adopted son doing the teaching instead of himself, he flew into a frenzy. Caleb refused to fight, and submited to Sunset but Pogue couldn't bare to see his brother treated so, and raked his claws across Sunset to draw his attention away from the already injured Caleb. Mother stepped in then and broke up the fight. Mother said that Caleb, Pogue, and Reid were above Sunset's punishment, for they and another were chosen by her for a special purpose. They are the clan within the Clan. They three, and one still unknown, are the Ipswich Clan.

Now, we have three clans among us in our cave. There are the originals, the Fireproof Clan. There is also the Zero-One-Two Clan; and now , it seems, there is the Ipswich Clan. I do not know as of yet how this will end, but mother has said we are all moving to a castle she had built, a castle that has three wings in it for the three clans. I must guess that she has something in mind for us all, but as of yet, I do not know. I must end now, I must help Gentle Healing Claws, Little Angel Halo, and Lyra move the four hatchlings we have to the new castle.

Little Healing Halo, Head Healer

Fireproof Clan, Zero-One-Two Clan, Ipswich Clan

Mate to Shadows of Sunset

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fireproof Leader's Journal

Ah, how my claws have ached to write again! I am ashamed to say that I fought with my adopted son today; all Caleb was trying to do was lighten my load of teaching the younger dragons to hunt. I am ashamed to call myself a leader. Still, he has foregiven me, and for that I am thankful. Mother has decided to move us all to a new castle for us, seeing as there are three clans in the cave now. I am going to help dear Reima Rae guard the clans as we move to the caslte and must end my journal short, but I say this, I do hope that these three clans never war with one another. For if we ever do, there will be much bloodshed.

Shadows of Sunset, Leader

Fireproof Clan, Mate to Little Healing Halo

Head Guards Journal

Shadows of Sunset has insisted I start a journal of the clans events, why I know not. I am no scribe I am a guard, but I must say, I do love to write. All to report today was that Shadows of Sunset and Caleb Ipswich faught, but Mother stepped in and ended it, saying that she had chosen Caleb and his brothers for a reason still unknown to us. She is moving us to a castle she had made for us in the west and from the sky, I say that our new home is beautiful. I must go know, we are moving out for our new home.

Reima Rae 012, Head Guard

Zero-One-Two Clan, Fireproof Clan, Ipswich Clan

Ipswich Leader's Journal

I have decided to write a journal, like my father, Shadows of Sunset, does. Though he is not my blood father, he and Little Healing Halo adopted me as their son when my egg first came to the cave. Now I am head of my own Clan, though it may only ever number four, it was not by choice that I left the Fireproof Clan, but by Mother's insistance. I am not sure why, but I do not aruge with Mother, for fear of her. She is not cruel, but then again she is not always kind. Still, we are setting out for our new home today, a Castle, to the west of our now nearly to small cave. I must go and prepare Pogue and Reid to move. Though, Gentle Healing Claws is taking charge of Reid till he has matured enough to join my clan.

Caleb Ipswich, Leader

Ipswich Clan

Zero-One-Two Leader's Journal

Like my counter parts of the other two clans, I have decided to write a journal as well. My clan appointed me as leader, though I am much younger and less experianced than say Pale Beauty 012 is, but they trust me and believe in me. I will do my best to live up to their standards. We are moving today; Mother insist that we move to the new castle she has built for us. As I fly towards it, the sunset glints off of Shadows of Sunset's wings, making him a true shadow of sunset it seems. Still, I must leave off here, seeing as it's hard for me to write at all, let alone write in the air. Lucky Alaki 012, he is a swimmer and can simply swim to the underground lake of our new home. And Water Stallion as well, though for the most part he runs over the water.

Flying Stallion 012, Leader

Zero-One-Two Clan

Dear Journal,

Let's skip the part where I say "I have found time to write in you again journal.. and blah blah blah". Yes, I am aware of the time I have not written. And they are for the same reasons as before.

In the long period of time I have not used you, the Underground Passages were built. Momma insisted, since she knows winter is harsh in these places. The floor above, the place where we've always stayed, would be freezing. Everybody helped in the building of the Underground Passages so we could finish it before snow started to fall, but the biggest contributor of all was the cave floor. The soil is soft and easy to dig through.

The Underground Passages are similar to the structure of the pyramids. They go deeper and deeper, with numerous rooms for each dragon and more. There is a nursery, a stockroom, a mini playground, a practicing room and a big open space that you could use for any other reason. Even Momma has a room here. Accu and I have separate rooms this time, but we are not too far away from each other.

We all gathered our belongings and moved down to the passages. Sis and I took our pumpkins, whom would live longer thanks to Scini, and brought them to our rooms. All of us are careful to not leave anything or anyone, lest we want it to perish.

Apart from the installment of the Underground Passages, we have some new additions to the clan. A cute little pink hatchling, an egg that is REAL heavy and rough and a pretty blue one. The last one, I am afraid to touch because Bien got shocked when he did. I am guessing it is one of those new breed of dragons everyone is going crazy about.

And speaking of young ones and hatchlings, something tragic happened. Acid, Scini's much favored apprentice, was frozen. He was chanting an ice spell and got the words wrong. Both are real glum about it, but Scini was able to get something good out of it: having Acid be an adorable little apprentice hatchling forever and ever.

I must go now, journal. Momma's taking me to go hunt for poor abandoned eggs and hatchlings to bring inside the cave before the second sign of winter appears; snowfall. Until next time!

~Citrouille Cheri

Shadow's entry---

Dear journal...

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept on having dreams about a war. of people, elves and dwarfs and evil people. They were trying to killl the dragons and the good people were turning bad and dragons were fighting other dragons. I stood by my baby dragon egg all night. NightHorse went out the cave lst night and i asked what was wrong and she said nothing, so i left her alone. I wrapped my arm around my baby egg and started crying. well it was a wierd night. This morning I went outside. It was freezing. It was kind of refreshing in a weird way. Nighthorse came out and said that i had a fever all night and everyone was near me and RogueRadar was trying to heal me. then she asked if i remembered and i said no. she said, that i would not let go of our egg even with magick nobody could get it out of my grip. Then we went back to the nursery only to find that she blue egg had hatched. rogueradar said it had a fever and she would be tending to it all day, but that we could stay. That made me wonder if something Epidemic could be starting, and if my dream could be a wat\rning. Well Journal i amd going to go to merlin to tell him. I'll write to you soon----

----Shadow

Nighthorses Jopurnal----

dear jounal you were the last copy we had and i am so glad i got you. Last night was terrible. Shadow the love of my life was so sick that he nearly died. and the worst part of it is that he has nomemory of it and he's completely fine today. I am so scared i am going to lose him. Rogueradar said that i could easily catch the fever, but i stayed with him, regardles, all night. keeping him as warm as possible. as i write this to you i am crying im scared. there is barely enough food for all of us as there is nothing around. there is talk about making a journey to a new cave and nesting ground. It's far tho and i'm not supposed to know.

On better news though the blue egg has hatched and there seems to be some kind of magick within it. water runs off of it's body all day but it stops as soon at it reaches it's feet, so nothing gets wet. I held it today and it does have a body. so i figured there is just a thick layer of water made by magick. It's cute and falls a lot (two words, not one).

------NightHorse-----

Dear Journal,

After saving quite a few hatchlings and eggs during the frenzy for "Legendary Eggs" (as I've heard other caves call them), SeaChel was able to catch two Magma eggs. Some of our more curious cave-members have had their noses burnt from trying to sniff these two newcomers, and I must admit I got some laughs from it...I'm still trying to figure out how SeaChel got the eggs here without burning herself. When I asked her she simply smiled and said it was her own little secret. Great, first the Pinks and their gender influencing abilities are kept from me, and now this.

Anyway, the Magma hatchlings have gendered now, one male and one female (thanks to said secret-keeping Pinks...) and they should mature sometime tomorrow, I think. Graydonn and the other Earth dragons used their earthquake abilities to get closer to the mountain's middle, where hopefully the Magmas will be more comfortable. Sad to say, though, a Waterhorse egg died in the Earthquakes. We must remember to take the eggs out of the cave when they do this next time. Graydonn assured me that they could control it, but apparently they could not. Thankfully, Raemon and Kreya's egg did not die in the earthquakes as well.

Recently, SeaChel has taken quite a liking to the Ochedrakes because of their singing abilities. I think she sees a bit of herself in them, as she cannot help but sing all the time. I and the others don't mind, of course, as her singing can be quite soothing at times. Perhaps this is why Rorenth and the others have cooled off this past month? If so, I hope she never stops singing, as it is good to have a peaceful cave without disputes among us.

Yes, it is good to be the dragons of Dragon Singer.

~Sesina Songflight

Black Female, Leader of the Songflight Clan

Journal of Icy Ambition, frozen male silver hatchling

Lightningstreak never pays any attention to us anymore. She's only got eyes for those precious new dragons--the matured thunder and ice, the ungendered ice and the magma egg. They're oh-so-special, but the second ice isn't even hers! Somebody else came and caught it when it was an egg, along with another thunder that Lightningstreak just ABANDONED to get her holy magma egg, so that she could complete the set! I still have no idea why she insists on thanking the person who gave her the magma and the other person who caught those thunder and ice eggs. She makes no sense. That's why me and Starkit have to take over this cave, so we can do things right.

Speaking of which, we still need new recruits. All of the other frozen hatchlings say that Lightningstreak's a fine mistress, but she is NOT. She froze me and Starkit against our own wills; Starkit because Lightningstreak was jealous of her power (almost as much magic as her mother Sunneth, she said) and froze her to stop her from doing what was supposed to happen all along, and myself because somehow she learned that I was allied with Starkit.

I think the traitor was either Malt Shake, who's been completely brainwashed by Lightningstreak, or it was one of those stupid dinosaurs. Lightningstreak hugs them and says how happy she is to have all four of them, but they're nincompoops! The green one thinks some character in a game is real, the red one just sits on his behind all day eating, the blue one pokes his stupid horns everywhere and the YELLOW ONE! Everyone loves him so much because he saved that stupid Flying Pebble, but it was an accident!

Well, I shouldn't ramble too much. I've already taken up almost two whole pages, and I always need Starkit's help to steal more parchment for our journals, so we can sneak in without being noticed by any of the other dragons. So I suppose this is it for the time being. I really should ask Starkit to get more parchment, I'm almost out...

The 11th month, the month of harvest

28th moon cycle

Moon about seven and a half notches in the sky

Record kept by Perishable Light, Everdawn 2nd scribe

Soldier of Marley has grown. He is quite handsome, I must admit. Already he has found a mate in SatinSlik, daughter of Leslie and LuciKnight.

The yellow and green egg hatched. The hatchling within gendered female, and goes by the name of Strawberry Stripe. The floating red egg has a huge whole in it now. When Strawberry peered into this whole, a squeal erupted from it. Shadow's thief is watching Strawberry. She is purebred, a caveborn.

Thiadliaf grew into an adult as well. Already he has fought with Shadow's Thief. He would have lost, for he is still young and inexpeirianced, but Azulstar broke the fight apart.

There are two black eggs now within the cave. One has a huge hole. The other doesn't even have a crack. The orange and blue egg also has a large hole. I am pleased, as is Azulstar. So, I have noticed, it Shadow's Thief. Will these eggs oen day join him?

NightHorse-----

Well I'm getting worried about the green egg with yellow stripes. it has a big whole in it and it's healthy but it's still not hatching. it only has two days, Rogueradar said. Well on other good news Our baby Has it's first little crack. I'm extatic! I criesd when it happened and the whole cave of dragons came over and congratulated us. All... Except the seasonals. They HATE me. and i don't know why. they all keep to themselves in the lonely corner deep inside, as if to scare us all. Well RogueRadar has confided in me that she will try to breed again with her white matchmaker Lightning. I told her through the waiting process she should get a journal from the recordkeeper, and that they were scarce only coming once a few days. and then they disapear dor the other dragons like to draw. I HATE that so much. It's a JOURNAL. and the worst part is that they just rip up their pictures anyway! Well she told me that if she had a journal she would want to tell it everything and not want to tell her fiancee EVERYTHING in it, well at least not right away. so i shared what Shadow and I did and about two minitues ago she went to find the record keeper. RogueRadar is deeply depressed about lightning not proposing to her. She wanted to be married before she had any more kids. I'm going to talk to Lightning tomorrow-even if it's not my buissness-! She's done more than enough for us! It's time one of us do something for her! well she's comming back without a journal. wait journal*as she tucks it behind her* RogueRadar-Well He said he'd put me on a waiting list for tomorrow There is one for trouble(the ochdrake) and then one for me and then an extra. But that's the last shipment until the first of december." "I wanted to snag you a spot in the journal rquests for your little one but he said they have to at least be a gendered hatchling." " I'm really sorry" "Hey it's okay I said thank you" "Welcome." she said playfully. and walked away*

Well that's pretty much it for me journal I hope you have a good night and if anything important happens i will right you

-----NightHorse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Shadow

Dear Journal, Just now RogueRadar said that the green egg with yellow stripes might have a fever but there is no sure way to check. I'm worried. Itscares me.

YES! there is a crack in Nighthorse and my egg!!! WE are going to have a baby dragon!!!Yes!!!yes!!!yes!!!!.. well on other matters, I want to form a clan the ones who want friends. we are all pretty solitary here. Plus I heard talk of some magickal practices going on. I want to invite trouble to the nursery tonight to help My Lover and I look over the eggs. However I am unsure how he will feel about this since he is so young and looking for love himself. Will he be uncomfortable???Well it's wortha try. Goodnight just in case journal. Oh and I have to ask NightHorse permission first to see if it's a good idea. If she agrees. well i'll write soon if anything comes up

-------shadow

November 28, Year of 09.

I wish I was not so blind to my own Warrior's strengths and weaknesses. Little Warrior of Light could not create light power because she had grown enough yet. She grew her wings today, and while practicing lighting a candle, Warrior of Light nearly melted the wax down to the stump. She has grown old enough that her power becomes too strong for minimal use. I shall now be using Warrior of Witchcraft to light the candles and create the torches for battles. I'm afraid, even with how young Warrior of Light is, she is too powerful for minimal things such as lighting candles or torches. I feel extremely sorry for Warrior of Witchcraft, for he wanted to advance in her flame training so much! May he live in another realm or creativity and longevity. This young black dragon, Warrior of Light, will become something one day. I don't know what. I don't know when. But she will. May My Warriors Live On.

Long live the Warriors,

Tambala the Warrior Leader.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83