Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Shadow's Journal entry,

Dear Journal,

I just got up about an hour ago and here's what happened in that time period. Well first off it's raining. It somehow comforts me. When I looked around my family was asleep still. So I went, on my way to the nursery. When I got there my jaw droppped. NightShadow's and Reign's egg had a huge whole in it. It made me realize that in a short while... I would become a very very very young grandpa. and then the Horse dragon egg had a smaller whole in it, but seemed eager to get out. and then the guardian egg (which we got last in the group) had cracks all along the side of it... and then..... the Vampire dragon had a HUGE whole in it. It's so close to hatching.... I feel as though I am the father of what's inside this egg. But what frusterated me was that I could not see it. It's big whole was covered in some brownish mucus to protect the egg until iy fully hatched. wow ..I'm so excited. I'm going to face my fears and go up to merlin and aask if I can father this baby. I think It will work as long as Merlin get's full control of it when he needs it.

that's it for now journal.

--------Shadow.

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

Around lunch time the splits came over and suggested that i get in contact with my inner self. So i went through this long meditation. and felt less of the pull. but only a little. We at a huge meal of Bison with them and I congradulated Reign and NightShadow wholeheartedly on their egg and at how healthy and fast it was growing. Then when my kids and the Splits kids left, he showed us. Merlins Journal. It had all of this weird writing on it in a different language. and all over the first few pages were pictures and drawings of vampire eggs and hatchies and adults , then the adults biting eggs and then more eggs he had two strange numbers next to the female one and the male picture. but they were more like letters. Yin-Yang assured me they were letters, but he didn't know what digits.

I went to check on the Vamp egg and it was the same... but Roquue and and Paradices egg (the guardian egg) had a huge whole in it. and the Horse dragon egg had a huge whole in it too. I noyiced something I had completely forgotten about since I lost touch with myself. My beautiful Fiancee was simply so in love with th HorseDragon egg. I forgot to ask rogueRadar (when she was in charge) if we could adopt the egg. I felt sad and guilty. She looked at the egg with much admiration. We have never been able to produe a horsedragon egg. After that I went straight up to merlin and asked him if we could adopt it. and he said yes! I was so extatic. I went right over to the well and told NightHorse to bring the egg over. Merlin said the incantation that made the water holy and then made the life ours forever. NightHorse cried into my shoulder and thanked me. "I thank you from the bottom of my heart." she breathed out. I plan to breed with her soon. we are very happy. And then something that I didn't know that was comming. Merlin came over with the Vamp egg and said. As long as I have full control of this vampire dragons biting eggs, when where and to what i want it to bite, you may father it. I asked how- but then stopped because NightHorse was smiling at me. We did another incantation near the well and it was mine...ours. all three of ours. Then NightHorse said to me I'll stick by you no matter what. And I knew what she meant..... dragons would not take kindly to this...us ...anymore.. But then I thought ...I don't care I don't need all of the dragons in the cave to like me I just need my family and my friends the splits:)

That's it for now journal,

--------------Shadow

Lady Ink has just returned, rather irritated, I must note, to our cave. Apparently, in the last hourly egg flood, as she calls it, she missed two Paper eggs and two so-called Magma eggs. However, from the abandoned place, she did return with an Ochredrake hatchling and a few eggs.

She has also gotten around to naming the newly matured dragons in our cave, including quite a few of Harmony and Melody's children.

More later,

Quoth the Dream

In my previous journal entry, I had neglected to mention that I have now started training with my magic. Wishful Dreamer is my mentor, and she is very skilled indeed. She is able to conjure up complex daydreams at will and has already begun some more advanced training from the Book of Spells and Runes in the magic of hypnotics. So far, all I have been able to do is create a weak illusion of a cloud.

Perhaps I shall improve under Wishful Dreamer's guidance.

Quoth the Dream

Edited by Inksplatter

I neglected to mention abou tthe clan's new lifeblood in my previous entry. They will nto be tainted by this battle, which is quite fortunate. The mottled orange egg hatched into a small, neat pawed, chirpy little hatchling. It resembles Spiraling Autumn Air and Fallen Jay, but acts much differently. It was the one enchanted by Satinsilk, and QueenSmudge is confident it will be female.

The strange hatchling that the frozens wanted to eat is gone now, but the tiny fragile one made of paper has become a frozen. It has no gender, and was named "why can't I have a gender" by Queen. It doesn't talk, but sails about on fragile wings. I wonder how it can possibly move, as it's paper.

The two eggs the Queen proudly describes as "dorkfaces" (which sounds like an insult to me, but excited many in the clan) still show no sign of hatching. The rough rock-like one has  a huge hole in it, however. Oddly, it seems to glitter a bi tin the light, though not much light enters the egg cavern, so it might just be my lightning messign with the egg color. Also, an absolutly TINY egg was brought in by Queen to the clan's cave today.She said she snagged it in the "cave drop".

The clan still distrusts Arya. She spends most of her time in her nest, which is in a large and empty cavern that a tunnel in the back of the cave leads to.

I should speak of the dorsal hatchling. She is called evila dn demon by many, and I understand why. She never speaks, and her face is always an icy, empty mask. Her crimson eyes are blank and cold. She hasn't apologized or anything. Azulstar called the adult dragons together. She was a menace-we ahd to freezew her. More later

Edited by QueenSmudge

Dear Journal,

There are a lot of new additions coming to the cave. Our Master saved another autom egg and it hatched today. It's so cute! Now we have 3 Autom hatchlings and we don't know there genders yet. Also these two white dragon couples had another egg. There first Child is a girl named White kitten (She's a frozen hatchling) and this new egg is there second child. Our master is really happy and "Fluffy white wings" (Mother) is taking good care of it. The father is named "Baby-Blue eyes." We also have a a new edition to the Vampire clan. dry.gif It smells like a herd of cows died on a hot summer day. It stinks! I tried to tell Master but she tells me to be quiet about it. She put it in the corner of the cave were no one can smell it. I feel bad for the sucker that has to sleep next to that thing tonight...Oh wait, thats me!

Shadow's Journal entry,

Dear Journal, Tonight was magickal. NightHorse and I bred, and produced another albino egg. I thought she'd be dissapointed that there was only one but there was no more room on the scroll anyways. So that turned out to be a good thing. We didn't tell our sons ,NightHorse and ShadowPrince, that we secretly are wishing for a little girl hehe. well.. this vamp egg ..MY vamp egg is taking soooo long to hatch! It's annoying.. well at least I know that sometime tonight or in the very early morning it will hatch. Well anytime now and our other adopted egg. the horse egg is close to hatching as well definitely (with an I, not an A) tomorrow:) I hope it's a girl. It would be really nice for Nighthorse. Oh... I really want our baby vamp to be a boy. I don't know why but I guess i just am not used to baby girls ...yet heheheh. well that's it for right now journal... NO wait .... there's more.. hehe. Merlin came up to me and gave me a rock.. A rock with the spell to warm me up in situations like hunting or sleeping or when i'm sick, or after i come back from the cave for any other reason. He performed the ritual, which he explained was a simple prayer in a distant Elvish Language and put the "Phoenix tears" on my claw and then on the rock making it connect with me on all levels of reality, and promote ownership, for it to do whatever I want. He said now all I have to do now is "ask" to keep me warm at any time I need warmth and it will do that. He also gave me two bottles of phoenix tears along with my half empty one, because he said he laid out a few 3 to be exact other rocks for enyone to trip over. and i was the only one who knew. that if i found them i could use the tears to connect with them.. he said he will only be dropping three kinds of rocks for the dragons to find and individually he will go to each one and show them how to use the tears and then when everyone has a rock of their own ... he will drop more different ones. Oh and another thing Everybody must identify the powers of the other two rocks on their own.

------------Shadow.

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Journal,

It was horrifying! When I awoke next to the Vampire egg it was cracked open and I looked around to see where the hatchling was... but all I saw was.. bones! I thought something bad had happened to it. like I lost it. I started crying, when Merlin came up to me and asked what in earth's name was wrong with me. I said "Well Look!" a little angered. He said, "you don't know much about Vamps do you?" "what" I said a really confused. He said when the vamp egg hatches... that's all it is..Bones! and then one day it will invisibly grow it's body and skin... looking like a regular hatchling." and then I shivered. I wasn't expecting this. But I knew when i took it in I would take care of it forever. So I thought about it for a llite while, while, Merlin waited sitting beside me. And then very slowly I started to smile. Soon it would be a regular hatchling and we would play.. and it wasn't dead like I thought. It was going to grow up. *sigh* "Are you aliright he asked" and I said yes. and then got in a better mood. I looked around some more and I saw the HorseDragon had hatched into a hatchling and went over to it as Merlin left, with a final "this is a good thing." The horse dragon was so beautiful it looked at me as if i was it's father. It gave me a good feeling. I ran into my part of the cave and awoke NightHorse (my fiancee) and told her everything and then she walked with me over to the two hatchlings we sat there admiring them. NightHorse wasn't as shocked as me and told me that the creator always had a reason for making something look the way it looked. I smiled at her intelligence and felt a lot better about the situation. She said "Plus it Ourbaby. we have to love it no matter what. I gave her a kiss and then we rested in with them.

well journal the horse dragon wants to play with me so i guess i'lll write you later.

-----------Shadow

(I'm back on DC, for those who remember me, you get a cookie, anyway I thought I would just start with a journal)

Entry -1

I hear something, others beyond this shell.

- Un-named Neotropical egg.

(Note: As the dragon matures the journals will get longer and will posses more detail.)

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Journal,

Today reign's and my son's (NightShadow) egg hatched. It is their very first baby dragon and we're all so excited. It's very playful for a hatchling that just hatched. I have a feeling it might be a girl.. but then again it's just a "feeling." I went for a fly since I am using that new spell, that Merlin infuzed me with today. So I was very warm. I flew until I came upon another cave of whichI noticed something that struck my interest... now i wasn't stalking but I wanted to see more. there in the mouth of the cave stood, what I though was to be one lone Vampire male. I didn't think about the consiquences of what my actions could do to me, but I went and settled down next to it, when a girl approached me and said Get the He** out of here, or I'll send my army to attack you.. and all that you know. so I left admiring the beauty of that vampire, and then flew around some more until I got an eerie feeling and went back to My cave. when I got there Paradice's (pink) and roquue's (guardian) guardian egg hatched and everybody was celebrating. The celebrating came to a seriously quick halt when from within the deep part of the cave a girl emerged. She was part elf, and said that she has lived on the other side of us for a very long time and was wondering if she could stay here with us. all of her dragon eggs and mint dragons were attacked. We all got scared and Merlin said she could stay. Well night time is approaching and there is a lot to do.

-------------Shadow.

Entry -.5

I just felt a amazing warmth, it gave me the energy I need to help me get out of this prison.

-Un-named Neotropical egg.

I can't beleive what has happened! Azulstar went to sit in her nest after the battle. She rolled a boulder over the enterance to hide her from view, but when I came close I heard a strange noise. She was crying....I didn't know dragons could do that. When I asked Queen Smudge about it. she said that each dragon's cry is a little bit different. Azulstar's is a rasping noise, but sounds a lot like a human sob. Smudge said she can't beleive Black Muse is dead. But mostly, she's upset about Shadow's thief. She was certain that he woudl run away or be killed, probably by Venom Edel, Black Muse's mate. Venom blames Shadow's thief-and it is kind of his fault. If he hadn't gone around lying and threataning and spreading rumors none of this would have happened.

Finally Azulstar came into the entrance area. The waterfall was still going, but it had stopped raining for a little bit, though it was still murky and cloudy, so it wasn't as strong or loud. Shadow's thief and his helpers were shoved into the center of the cave, and everyone else surrounded them. Azulstar stepped up to them. She was furious, or at least I though she should have been.

But she seemed kind of broken. She didn't look regal and strong and young like she normally did. She looked...old. Weary. Weak. It surprised me. Dragons don't look old! But Azulstar did. She stepped forwards, looked at Shadow's thief, and thne turned away. She looked at the cave enterance and spread her wings, but didn't fly off. Her syes were sparkling as she turned away and crawled back into her nest cave, and pulled the boulder over the enterance.

So LuciKnight and Leslie14 stepped forwards. Then Jaded Wign and Reg raced over. They along with Azulstar had been the first draogns of the Everdawn clan. The very first. But then Tempest's Wing, Shadow's Thief, adn Flickerfly had joined. They all walked over. Now the Everdawn clan- the original clan- was complete. Even though Thaneos was considered to be joined at the hip with Jaded and Reg, he wasn't. He'd come along later. He wasn't one of the originals, who had a bond so strogn it couldn't be broken...except by their own.

Shadow's Thief sat, eyes blank, staring unseeingly in front of him. He shook his head and stared at his old friends. They padded past him towards those who had helped him. The remaining rogues hissed and snarled, but LuciKnight, despite being a mint, ahd a look that coudl kill. "get. out. now." he snarled.

A couple left, but most stayed. One nipped his flank, and LuciKnight flinched. Then Leslie roared. Not a sweet pink dragon roar, but a roar, a shriek, a sound of pure emotion. She lunged at them, biting down hard on one's flank an dclawing another's sides. The frozens pinned down a smaller rogue. Tempest's Wing bit down hard on ones tail. The Rogues they ahd been fighting darted off.

Flickerfly was still staring down Venom Edel and his daughter.

He loked ready to kill Edel-Flickerfly loved Black Muse like a little sister, and unable to vent his anger on his "brother in all but blood" Shadows thief, he was ready to explode on Venom and his child. But Leslie stopped him. Her previous fury and fearful aura had faded, and she placed her tail on Flicerfly's shoulder. "Come," she murmered. He turned to glare at Leslie, but she and Luciknight were like parents to the frozens and him. He couldn't get mad at her. "they've suffered enough," Venom and Black Edel crept to the corner of the cave to grieve in silence over their mate and mother.

No one else in the cave had moved. Those in the middle turned bakc to Shadow's thief. He stared at them. Then he spoke. "You never cared about me. Never. No one did." his voice was full of agony. Leslie shook her head, eyes swimming with tears. "No, Shad, no..." her voice was a croon as she used the blakc draogn's old nickname. But he didn't think of thme as parents like the others had. I don't knwo why. But he didn't. He drew away, shaking. "None of you cared!" he was shouting, eyes bulging, foam flying, voice shaking.

Flickerfly roared. "Yes we did!" he was panicked. "We did Shad, we did!" But Shadow's thief was backing away, still shaking. I saw it, Arya saw it, everyone saw it. And those in the middle...seeing one of their closest friends.....their family member's midn breaking-it was more thna they could bear.

Then Shadow's thief was gone, even as Jaded raced after him, tears spilling out of her eyes. "Shad! Shad! Don't leave us Shad, don't leave us!"

But he was gone.

~Roling Stones Thunder

Edited by QueenSmudge

Entry -.25

I have been able to hear things other than what the dragon who is writing this for me is doing. I have heard a 'eep' from a small thing, a constant crackle, foot steps. There are obviously more dragons out site of this prison.

The abandoned Ochredrake hatchling gendered female overnight. She has been named Perfidy--according to Lady Ink, the word means to be disloyal, though she says it is a pretty name, and honestly, Perfidy is just a tad disloyal. Ever since she grew her wings, we barely see her in the cave, even though she is just a hatchling. Flustering blames it on the fact that she was abandoned. A lot of hatchlings that Lady Ink finds abandoned, which are usually Blacks, tend to be less attached to the cave than those that Lady Ink found as an egg.

Also, my magic has improved under the guidance of Wishful Dreamer. My weak cloud illusion has improved, and it seems more like a real cloud now. For some reason, Sabinae has also taken in interest in my magic. I don't really mind those, as she is an asset, and helps a great deal, knowing some magic herself.

I shall continue this journal later,

Quoth the Dream

Edited by Inksplatter

Entry -.125

Must get out of this shell of a prison, yet no cracks have appeared. I hear, what is translated by the writer of my journal till I hatch is "Should I, or should I not?" Meaning unkown. - Un-named Neotropical egg.

Uh-Oh, Autumn is REALLY mad at me.

Dear Journal,

I am absolutly furious with my master! She said the most unbelievable thing! She wants a Vampire Dragon~ of all things~ to join our, ever growing, clan! Does she not understand the danger she would be putting us in!? And all the extra caution we would need to take ust to live in our home!? I simply cannot, willnot stand by as she tries to get us all killed!

Ido have good news, however. Dardre, Oxi, and Truth have all grown up, and we have three new additions to our family. Sky's Brightest Star, White Magyk, and Kyarian Dorkface. As well as three unhatched eggs. However, I am becoming worried that they wil not hatch in time.

Sincerly,

Autumn's Full Moon

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

NightHorse's and my baby egg has cracked several times. Soon, it will have a huge hole in it and we will be waiting on the "edge of the cave" for it to hatch... I'm getting very anxious for my NightHorse's and my adopted vamp egg to mature into a gendered hatchling. I really want to know the gender. And I'd like to see the skin and movement of a real dragon. On another note NightHorse was the second dragon who got initiated to the magick of the "heat" crystal. And today I went over to yin-Yang and we secretly initiated him, with the help of my extra Phoenix tears, to the water crystal. It's not very useful now so I don't know why merlin dropped it. Yin Yang tried it out and made a puddle in the corner of the cave and drank it before it became ice. Yes it's very cold outside. And on other events The new Elf Girl Put RogueRadar through torcher today pulling four of her teeth out saying it'd what she had to do for a project. She was in a lot of pain so Merlin gave her The Healing crystal, and initiated her into that.So at least I know two of the crystals wer'e supposed to get.... or at least I think I do .. Merlin has all sorts of tricks up his sleeves. Whn we went into The splits room Twins showed Me and Nighthorse Merlin's journal. there were entries in it that hadn't been there before. Twins and Yin-Yang agreed that it was the master journal and that it would record all of the things he might put in all of his other journals. What we found out was that he is going to use us like horses and put halters and bridles on our faces and saddleds on our backs and ride on us. He is going to use us to steal other eggs from other caves for the works of other eggs for the vamps to bite... all of this news is soo shocking.. it makes me sad... and even more sad that rogueradar has to be the first one to endure it. I think She knows a lot more than she is telling though. she soesn't speak much anymore and looks extremely depressed. she looks like shes holding the world on her shoulders. I can tell bad things are going to start happening..... well now reign's and Nightshadows kid wants to play with me

for now journal... see you later

-------------Shadow

Dear Journal,

The madness stopped... sort of. We have 4 eggs and 2 hatchlings; the usual lock. I was able to get to the bottom of the unusual situation no one seemed to mind and care about. Remember what I wrote in my previous entry? The one pertaining to having only 2 eggs in the nest? Yeah, I figured it out. 'Twas a bit shocking but oddly pleasing. This is how it goes:

I snuck out some nights ago to investigate. No one was up at 12:00 midnight except Lier, who dutifully guards the cave, and Voler, who stays up at this time even if we are in the Underground Passages; she usually sits and watches the black night when we were up in the main cave. I carefully avoided them, though it wasn't easy. Lier was trickier since he roams the passages.. but that's not the point. Anyway, I looked around, inspecting everyone's room, checking if someone was hiding an egg or hatchling. At 1:00 in the morning, I ended up with nothing. I should have expected this.. we Etincelles are consisted mostly of goody-two-shoes. No dragon had a secret egg or hatchling. Then, in my desperate attempt to solve this case, I began thinking crazy. What if that vampire is hiding some vampire eggs or some poor unfortunate eggs to bite? I shuddered. My curiosity got the better of me, sadly. I took the spiraling path downwards to the 'Dungeon'. It was darker here, which chilled me to the bone. It was cold too. As afraid as I was, I continued on. Like a real dungeon, ours had 'cells'. I inspected every one of them until I reached the last one, where I found Vit, our vampire, curled up around two eggs. I screamed.

Unfortunately, he woke up. For a moment he was right there in front of me, eyes red and glaring, and then the next second, he was at my back, hissing. You couldn't imagine how terrified I was! Because of fear, I was petrified. I couldn't move... I was frozen on the spot. The only thing I could do was gasp and weakly shriek. At once, I regretted down going here in the first place. "Please don't hurt me." I managed to whimper. Vit's glaring eyes focused on me, then down to the floor. "I won't.. I'm not like that. But please, do not mouth a thing about what you have encountered here. If you do, I have no choice but to kill you." I felt relieved and confused. Vit noticed my reaction and said "We vampires are not as you others think we are. Some of us may be like that... but most are not." I looked at Vit in the eye. He didn't seem so bad.. I actually began liking him. "Are you one of those good ones, then?" I asked dumbly. He just said it, but I wanted to make sure. The vampire smiled. "Yes."

Afterwards, he showed me the two eggs. "This one is mine.. bit it myself." He pointed to the one on the left. "This one was abandoned... poor thing. I call myself it's father and sire though." He pointed to the one on the right. Since then, I became good friends with Vit and his daughter, Vie, who hatched and matured some days after. Only Kaze knew of our secret friendship, which was a good thing. Maybe I'll introduce Accu to them later...

~Citrouille Cheri

Dear Stolen Journal.

I don't know why I've called this a stolen journal, but I quite like it. It seems as though I have been reincarnated as a young, black dragon, but goodness knows why. But on the other hand, I suppose this is a very good incarnation for a Being of Chaos such as I. All I have to do is gather some followers and I will be able to reclaim my power.

I just need to grow up a bit first...

-Phovos

Journal,

I smell something in the air. It is as foul as a week-old carcase, and cold as the fish in the valley's bay. My Coven and I have been fairly quiet as of late, as Shiro warned us against making ourselves known. Bah. What does that old fool know?

I digress. A while back, we found the dragoness that has been around our part of the castle, a female Silver named Shizune Dorkface. As most Silvers are more interested in their looks than power, I was surprised to see she had a great deal of strength. Not only in magic, but in rage. I now know that she took care of me while I was an egg. I will have to repay her, but for now, she is good company. Unlike other silvers, her attitude is dark as my scales, and she has a sharp tongue.

...hold on, I'll finish this later. There is an intruder.

Genesis the Elder

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Journal,

Well, Merlin came up to me and showed me some papers and said that he liked and trusted me enough to go through some of his plans. First he said that the elf girl was going to be in charge of our clan as well and other clans are comming to this cave as well... It's a lot bigger than we previously thought or even imagined. He is going to build rooms with doors on them and steel so everyone has a private room if they want and that's what Lasy Moore wants for her dragons.. she wants stalls.. atype of horse thing again....

NightShadow's and Reigns first child has not gendered yet but is very feminen. Our egg (me and) NightHorse's has a big whole all through the middle of it. The Vampire hatchling stll has not gendered yet...*frusterated* ... and Merlin got two more eggs. A white one in hopes that it is a boy because Lightning is becomming more dominant and RogueRadar and him don't really want to get married anymore but just be friends.. We hope we get a boy so Rogueradar can breed again. and the Purple Dorsal, Purple Night has finally bred and has one egg. Yin-Yang and Twins bred and they have another egg making us head to head. hahaha. but where not in competition... we just think it's funny:) and lastly a mint egg.. in hopes of a girl for MintCream the mint dad od mint Gremlin. they want to continue their lineage as well:) that's it for now Merlin has some more ideas to show me.. so i'll have to put you away...

--------------Shadow

Entry -.625(If your wondering it will turn to positives when it hatches, but for now it divides by 2 every time a new entry appears)

A Crack! Finally! One step closer to getting free! I have noticed that white I see from the crack has given me sight in here, and I noticed this odd liquid at the bottom of this prison. I can not see where it comes from due to the fact I cannot move my head much.

Note by writer of journal till egg hatches to egg: The liquid is called yolk little eggling

Edited by Mageziya

Dear Journal,

Well that hatchling turned out to be a Male so Master taught him how to survive in the Wild and then released it. But the good news is that she rescued another one witched hatched last night and there was ANOTHER autom hatchling who was a boy so she froze him and named him "Autom Dude" because of his chilled attitude. We also have been rescuing eggs from the freezing cold and taking them to our warm cave. We found a White stripe, and a Grey. Master can only keep so many. She wishes she can take all of them to the warm cave. Master says I can look at the eggs but I can't touch them. Only the Master can carry the egg but she's has a big basket she puts them in and it has a heating blanket inside. She puts them at just the right temerature and she dosnt want us screwing around with the heat. Other then that "Fluffy white wings" and "Baby Blue eyes" egg is almost hatching. Same with that disgusting vampire egg I have to sleep next to every night. When it hatches do I have to stare at it too? When it first hatches I can't tell if it Alive or dead. blink.gif I just want someone to kill that egg but Master is NOT leting anyone go near it. With that smell, I dont think anyone would. Oh and I just rememberd something. There is a Female silver named Silver Cupcake and she's a Dorkface.

Edited by shopgirl998

The dorsal is gone. Leslie and LuciKnight couldn't banish a hatchling, not even Tempests' Wing would leave ti alone in the wild where it would doubtless die. But FlickerFly was furious. He lunged at the dorsal, which skipped neatly away, nto making a sound. She blinked her cold crimson eyes, and seemd almsot smug. "Get out!" Flicerkfly's bellow shook the cave, stones clattered and a large pointed stone hanging form the ceiling fell. The new autumn hatchling just barely dodged it, letting otu a squeal. The dorsal, DeathSeekress, raced to the edge of the cave, and jumped. what would ahve been ehr dorsal fins as an adult were now like blankets, falling aorund ehr and obscuring her body and legs form the side. They flew out and stayed out, parralell with her back like wings. She glided away, but I doubt this is the last we shall see of her.

And nwo for y relationship with Arya. She is furious at herself, and now at me. I love ehr, she loves me. But she can't have children, and we both want to start a family. She's determined for me to find a mate and for em to be happy without her. But that is impossible. She says it isn't, but it is...

~Rolling Stones Thunder

By the way, someone commented on Shadow's thief's new description!

They left me a special note xd.png

Who could it be?!?!

Edited by QueenSmudge

(I was reviewing descriptions, and then I saw Shadow's thief. Earlier that day had been the first time I had heard of him in this precise topic)

Entry - .3125

More cracks! More cracks! I will soon be free! Now is a time to break through then talk. (Remember s/he is in a egg so s/he has a dragon write his journals till he is free)

Un-named Neotropical egg.

Shadow's Journal Entry,

Dear Journal,

I was totally right in my last journal entry the hatchling of NightShadow and Reign turned out to be a girl... and besides her feminen personality she is developing quite a little atitude. Twins said that most of her two femal dragons had an attitued as well. But she hasn't had a boy yet so she can't comment much further. On other events, I was talking to Paradice and LittleRosePetal and they both offered to "influence" one of our eggs to be either a girl or boy. They are pink dragons. I asked NightHorse about the idea and she agreed seeing as we really want a baby girl. So LittleRosePetal tried her very hardest... but this was just her first time. Then RogueRadar asked if Paradice could Influence the white egg for her so that she could have a new mate, and he tried his very hardest. Well Our Little baby hatchling (the horsedragon) Has gendered and to NightHorses wishes it is a girl. We named her BasculeGalloper. She is really a momma's girl:) haha. Oh and NightShadow and Reign decided to keep their first kid on the Shadow/naming tradition, so they named it Reign Shadow. They also figured out the next name for their next girl. And we've come up with a name for our next boy:) you'll have to wait and find out though journal. NightHorse and I can breed in about two days.. but we are currently scroll locked. Oh well...waiting paitiently..

On another note.. MY Vampire hatchling is not gendering!!!!! How long does it take!!!??? Well I hope it's alright.. hopefully I can wake up tomorrow and mabey it will have gendered... but i don't know...

OH JOURNAL... The new clan has settled in the one side of the cave. It sounds like a roughty bunch. They've been wailing in the one cell. (yes you heard it right) CELL for a long time...Lady Moore says she is going to keep themn there until the "stalls are finished" I still haven't met this Lady Moore.. but i have a feeling she's ... trouble.

-------------Shadow