Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear journal:

We now have two hyperactive hatchlings. The first one has grown her wings and gendered female, and so was given the name of Sand Plum.

My tiny egg hatched a day or so ago. I've been told by Zilberne that the hatchling is a Pygmy dragon, and the two hyperactive ones are Ochredrakes. The little Pygmy seems very fond of me. She certainly hasn't moved from her place on my head for a while, anyway. Yes, she's also female, though she doesn't have a name yet.

Sand Plum and the unnamed Ochredrake might be rather excitable, but they are very good singers. They started last night, and although quiet at first, they soon got louder. Their singing has a relaxing, soothing effect.

~~Dancing Arya~~

Edited by Ghost Cat

Dear Journal,

Emeree nearly tripped over the Pygmy hatchling earlier today when she returned from her recent wanderings. As a result, she promptly named him Pygmy Underfoot. He certainly lives up to the name, too. I constantly hear grumbles from the other dragons about how he's weaving around their feet as they move about.

Enchanted Cheddar also grew their wings, but we have no idea what gender they are. I don't think a dragon made of cheese is capable of having a gender, but two of the Papers insist they are female. The third isn't sure.

The Gray egg is starting to show cracks. Andrew Hurricane and Golden Sunstorm have relaxed a little now that it is apparent this little one is doing fine. Many of the dragons are still fearful about living normally again, even if they're slowly attempting to do so. What if the beast attacks again? Could we have prevented it? It has been some time since the attack, yes, but the fallen were so young. Barely entering into adulthood. And they're gone. That should never happen.

Speaking of which, when Emeree returned from her journey earlier, she mentioned that she had talked to several other dragon keepers. The investigation into the beast's appearance continues, but no one is sure where it came from or where it went.

Oh my... More to come. The Ochredrake just pushed the Albino outside into the sun. I don't think it was hurt, but it really doesn't like the sunlight. It's complaining that it can't see. I swear, these two hatchings are going to turn out to be mortal enemies if we can't get this Ochredrake to stop harassing the Albino.

--Aura Sunrise

July 24 2009

My first day out of the shell. It should have been a happy occasion. Yet, it will probably remain the worst day of my life.

I remember the noise outside my egg days ago. Panic had filled the other dragons voices. Even Zanni, our leader had been paniced. I had stayed in the egg as long as I could, safe from the outside world. But, I was also curious to meet my clan. So, less then 4 days after my egg had been laid, I tore open my shell.

Upon hatching, I was immediatly surrounded by growups and adopted siblings. Yet the first who approached me was a beautiful female silver. She bent her head down level to mine and rubbed her head against my cheek. "Welcome, my little son of the vines, " she said in such a gental voice.

I immediatly started looking around for my father and spotted three vine males at the back of the group. I looked back at my mother frowning. "Where's my dad?" I asked her. The rest of the group looked on uneasily. She kept a steady gaze on me. "He died dear. He died shortly after your egg was laid."

I looked around the group, my eyes wild, backing away from her. "What? How?"

"He died from the datamonster," Zanni said aproaching me, black scales shinning. "The beast came in the night and took him away, leaving no trace of his existance behind," Zanni lowered her large head so she could look me in the eye. "No trace except for you." The she-dragon then turned and took off, the rest of her wing following, leaving me, my mother, and my adopted siblings behind. I looked at my mother for comfort, and she wrapped her long body around me. "There there everyone is just on edge. Your father was very valueable to the clan, and he was a decendant of a famous clan. And you are his son, and a lost Dorkface."

But this was not a good way to start out with the clan. My other three siblings curled up with me for a nap, snuggling close to share heat and I soon forgot my worries.

Dear Journal,

Draconic politics are hard to understand, much too hard, and much harder than human politics. Being a matriarchal society, you'd think that the one who ousted Carnim as matriarch would become the matriarch, but as they all seemed to turn on her, there is no clearly defined matriarch now. The dragons look to me for guidance and reassurance.

The tiny egg I had in my backpack? It hatched. The little thing sits on my shoulder now. I picked up a few more eggs. One egg that seems to guard over the rest of the eggs. I know that sounds silly. And my large summer Dorkface the first, of the esteemed lineage, mated with Uruloki. That elicited a fight between Uruloki's mate, Ailoki and Uruloki.

More news later as it becomes apparent.

Morgan

~Dear journal.

Things seem to have gone somewhat back to normal for us and those around us.

Most of the other clans dragons that were staying with us have gone home and Xeelos seems to be in good health again. Though it still seems that Darkness is doing most of the leader stuff....

We can all tell that the eggs will soon hatch. We can hear them scratching and chirping from inside their shells....Except the translucent egg....Burrr! It still gives me the creeps. I can see the hatchling moving inside the shell trying to get out...It's just....Burrrrr!

300-Spartans, the frozen Pebble hatchling, STILL hasn't grown his/her wings even though it's been MONTHS! Rhonne says that unless he gets enough magic to grow wings, he won't be abel to learn to talk. And if he can't talk, he can't be trained. So I'm gonna see what I can do to get him/her to grow wings....

Getting back to eggs for a second. The sandy colored one is a bit odd. It SMELLS like a dragon...But NOT a dragon at the same time....Wonder if Cyril Of Yore, a Winter dragon, knows what this is....

Got to go now our Magi, Nativae, and the Whites are having a meeting about magic. It's always fun to listen in....

RandomDCE~

A scribbed retelling from Tina Sparkle:

The meeting the other night went over better than I expected it would.

By the time it was meant to start, we were still missing Swellow, Dedede, and Tsu'. We weren't worried for the former two, but the latter had left with the intention of hunting down the Datamonster herself, and we knew she wasn't very good at knowing when she was losing. Dedede and Swellow showed up ten minutes late, and we had to start without Tsu'. I feel pretty bad for running away with Doshi and Youssarian now -- the others needed us.

Westbrooke said we needed to up our defenses and put the adult Guardians and plants at the entrance. She's still injured, and is too proud to take any healing from Rocket Dog. Doshi still isn't quite sure what's going on, although he said he doesn't want anything to happen to us. Zelda -- Zelly, we call her -- was still a comatose wreck, and Dedede and Concrete Angel worked on sparking life in her. Her mind has been overloaded by the pain of the other clans, I guess.

Kokyo demanded that we all strike back, and he roused up a good half of the group. I honestly don't like him. Or Swellow. Or Kumatora. Or Tsu'. Their ideas of fun involve a lot of trouble, they rush headlong into problems with violence, and I question whether they have any consideration of the rights of others.

Now we were harshly divided. Swellow, Kumatora, Dedede, Kokyo, Ma Peche, Frenzy-Plant, and Nana were on one side, wanting to strike back. Westbrooke, Rocket Dog, Koshi, Youssarian, Concrete, and Popo (yes, even the split was arguing between herselves) wanted to stay here and concentrate on fortifying defenses. Zelly (who was finally coming to her senses, since we've kept her shut away from the other clans for a few days), Doshi, and I were just lost, stuck between choosing. We hate these fights. Why do we have to choose between our friends!? Can't they just not use us as leverage in their arguments? I wanted to go run away again when they looked at me and asked what I thought we should do.

Before it could get any worse, Tsu' finally arrived, although she had brought Sedriss with her. Koshi got pretty upset at her for being late and bringing her boyfriend to something that was supposed to only be between Cave Elders, but Tsu' shrugged her off, as usual. She had news from the other clans. Apparently, they think that there is a ritual that can bring back the majority of those lost. It involves a lot of energy, so other groups are sending several of their best dragons over to it. She didn't know how many there would be -- at last check, it was only for this small region of the vast dragon network.

In the end, we've decided to go and help with this ritual. By "we", I mean the Cave Elders, the healers, and two who have survived attacks (Repaired Connection and Survived Outage of the Roadtrip, called Outage for short). The third who directly survived an attack, one of Ma Peche's children, is still too young to come with us. The permanent partners of those leaving want to follow, but they're going to have to stay behind to help the Guardians keep things together. If it's any comfort, there's a permanent pair and a semi-permanent pair in our group, so there'll be a bit of casualness. None of the other partners are very pleased, still -- our permanent pairs have been clinging to each other tightly ever since the attack, scared that they may lose the other.

I just hope nothing goes wrong here... This ritual won't be done in secret. It just can't be, with so many dragons from so many clans coming. What if we're attacked again? we don't even know if this will be successful -- at it is is combining the revival spells of the immortal humans that care for us with the healing powers of white dragons and a lot of wishing. Will they even come back right? I've heard of the horrors of zombie dragons, and it makes me sick that anything like that could exist.

...In other news, Outage is showing an interest in Repaired Connection. A look at her lineage reveals that her father had also survived an attack from the Lagmonster, just as Repaired did. Hm.

Additionally, another child of Ma Peche's has stayed behind with us, along with a child of Napua and Sixty-Four Crystal Shards. It's unknown if both of Ma Peche's bright pink children will stay, or if it'll be just one. All other bred children have been sent to the adoption pool. We didn't realize at the time that the usual checks and balances were not in play to keep the pool limited, though. Oh, well.

Something about the way Rawk Hawk reacted to how we shot down the partners of the elders when they tried to follow concerned me. He said that just because we've been around the longest doesn't mean that we're the best suited to lead. He sounded serious this time.

I'm afraid this won't end well.

--Tina

...I think I'm starting to get addicted to this journal thing.

Dear Journal,

A Matriarch from the Clan has yet to surface and tensions are running high in the females as each compete with the others for the position.

One of the eggs hatched recently, the albino egg. That leaves me with three more eggs: another drake egg that I hope will be a female, a brightly striped one, and the guardian egg that will take much longer than the others. If a Matriarch isn't chosen soon, I fear that our small clan will be torn to shreds in inner conflict.

As I was hunting for my own food, with Lilliput on my shoulder, as I'm fond of calling it, I heard another squeaking noise nearby. Searching through the underbrush, I found another pygmy hatchling a little older than Lilliput but still without wings of any sort. Poor thing! I picked it up and put it on my other shoulder, convinced it would die to a hawk or some such predatory bird if I didn't.

Lilliput and the other hatchling I've named Dimunitive Survivor have been chirping at each other. I truly think they'll be the best of friends!

Morgan

Dear Journal,

There is news. The Winged Wolf came today bearing news from. . . I don't know. Possibly from the gods themselves. Though we are no longer in turmoil after the datamonster attack, still it comes to bolster us all.

It seems i am rambling. What i had to write down, almost fearing that i might wake and find it a dream, is that there is something in the works to bring back all, or at least most, of those who vanished. Yipiri and Yipora are praying that Yizoren and Yizaren will be returned to them. I am just hoping that all will return safe and sound, the silver egg included... Though i hope it has not died from lack of care these last days. When i voiced that concern, the Winged Wolf was quick to say that would not be so. I truly hope she is right though rarely has she been wrong in my experience.

The Ochredrake, the albino, and one of the Pygmy dragons have grown up. The cheese, the striped, and another of the pygmy's have hatched. And the Winged Wolf has brought in another ochredrake egg and another pygmy egg to add to a paper dragon egg that was gifted to our master as a replacement of the one who was lost though if all goes well, the one lost shall return to us along with all the others.

I shall write again if there is more news about our brethren. All we can do for now is wait and hope. And that is exactly what i shall be doing.

Always,

Aysthon.

Dear journal:

The second Ochredrake matured male yesterday. Mentzelia named him One Last Song. Now that he and Plum have realised that they're both of the opposite gender, they're starting to take notice of each other. They're still hyperactive, however, and it seems to take them longer to understand things than the rest of us.

I named the Pygmy Orange Midget Gem. She doesn't move very far from my side, and seems to think of me as her mother. I know that she won't be able to mate with any of the males at the moment, and have asked Mynyddygwair to keep an eye out for more Pygmy eggs.

~~Dancing Arya~~

Dear Journal,

Terra Jade Arlenn went to the main cave today. Now she is not like the other Magi in our Clan, her and her son and granddaughter. They are descended from the legendary TJ Clan. Yes, the god-like man who rules over all of the Scrollkeepers, and has every dragon in exsistance---even some that we've never seen. She is as powerful as it gets, more so than even Helio Aurora.

She brought back some news. The great TJ is orchestrating a ritual in which those lost to the Datamonster will be returned to us. I have informed Diego of this, he will be coming with us. The Papers will come to record this event, as will the Yulebucks, the Valentines, and any dragon that wishes to view it.

Not all dragons will be resurrected... Some are just too far gone to retrieve. I hope Summer Huntress will not be of that small percentage. Dragonic has been contacted, and has returned to come with us.

In other news, the Pigmy and Ochredrake have hatched. While the Ochredrake is staying in the nest, the Pigmy has been taken with Dragonic, due to it's small size. The little one is rather fond of her, and I am reminded of how she tended to me as a hatchling...

Well, I must be going. We are leaving soon.

Vergil Darkslayer

Dear Journal,

Our prayers have been answered. Rumors starts swirling that the dragons who left, the ones who seemed to be killed, were coming back. I ran over to the pile of rocks that we had buried our little hatchling, but found nothing....not even the rocks. Had some scavenger eaten his remains? I looked, but found no bones, nothing that would clue me in on a scavenger. I tried to put out the hope that my little drake hatchling would return, but somewhere within me lay the hope.

Early this morning, as the sun was rising, Anoron Fire started growling loudly. She usually is sentinel this early in the morning at the mouth of the small cave. We all woke up to find a full grown drake flying towards our cave. I rushed to her side, as did most of the dragons.

The drake landed, Anoron Fire stretched out her wings, protecting me and the eggs and hatchlings. My two little pygmy dragons growled menacingly on each shoulder. If I wasn't so afraid, I could have found humor in their courage.

The drake lowered his head, showing submission to Anoron Fire, then to Carnim, lowering his head even further. He chirped in a beautiful tenor. "Do you not remember me?"

It was then that I recognised him. Our little drake hatchling had matured into a beautiful male adult.

Morgan

Dear Journal,

A miracle has occurred. We're not sure how. Emeree believes it to be the work of a very powerful dragon keeper.

It was earlier this evening. Emeree was talking to Healing Snowflake and me about Sheltered White, the albino hatchling. We were close to the cave entrance when a blinding flash of light tore through the sky. Once the three of us had gotten over our momentary shock, Emeree realized where it had come from. The burial site.

I wasted not a moment in calling Twilight Shadow, Blaze Sunset, and Hazel Storm, the strongest of our Black, Red, and Gray dragons. Andrew Hurricane wanted to come, too, but Emeree instructed him to stay behind. She did not want him to be more upset if someone had damage the site. He looked ready to argue, and then nodded his head in understanding. Shielded Jewel and the rest of the Guardians stood ready at the entrance in case something tried to attack while we were gone. Then we left, with Emeree riding on Twilight's back.

The sight that greeted us was stunning. We didn't know what to say. All six of our fallen stood at the site, looking around as though wondering how they got there. There was no evidence of their burial at the site. The ground was undisturbed. At first, Twilight through it might be the work of evil magic. Were they undead? Both Vampires suddenly appeared at our sides. They seemed to snarl for a moment, then relaxed, though they were curious as to how it could be. Our fallen had been brought back to life somehow!

Emeree asked them what they remembered. The attack. The great pain they suffered at death. A vague memory of a peaceful place. Then, they were there at the site. Byron Hurricane stepped forward with a note. It said:

"To the Keeper of these fallen,

I restore these young victims of the beast to you. Cherish their presence, and mourn their loss no longer."

There was no signature, but it doesn't matter. Our clan is restored. How to tell the rest, though? Healing Snowflake knew the answer and flew ahead as we returned with our restored members following close behind. There was great joy when they entered the cave. Half of the restored dragons have new family members to meet, too. Two are still eggs, of course, but Captured Trance now has a younger brother to play with.

So, the cave is in chaos again, but I don't mind it this time. Emeree has put the note she received along with her other important papers. The only concern Emeree has now is with the Vampires. She asked if they were envious that the fallen had been restored. One didn't know how to answer. The other stated she couldn't remember life beyond what she was. I suppose this is true. However they were changed, it happened while they were very young in their eggs. This is the only life they have known. Still, it does make one wonder.

More to come. I must check on the hatchlings. Draken Sandstorm has finally stopped harassing Sheltered White, but that doesn't keep them from getting into mischief. At least Pygmy Underfoot is not likely to be in trouble. He generally spends time near Emeree when she's around.

--Aura Sunrise

Be prepared, lagmonster. I'm coming to get you.

You chose the wrong pebble, LM. That one was mine. It was my Jade, and I want-her-back.

If you want a pebble, stalk the cave like the owner does. Give me my friend.

I know she's not dead. I know. And I'll find her, should I wander for ages.

Be ready, lagmonster. I'm here.

Marauder Kalia

I don't understand. Why did the Anti-lag plan fail?

Winston Lagbuster

Why is everyone screaming?

I don't understand what's wrong with them. I'm back, this is my cave. I can feel the smell of the kind person who picked me up, and my little brothers' voices...

Why do they look so small now?

I'm not hurt...maybe just a bit. Yes, I remember someone bringing me away, someone big and grey. I tried to fight...and then I was free. I don't remember anything else.

Besides the knight who stood outside the cave.

And the dragon...what kind of dragon was that? It was blue and white, and big...and so kind with me. I'd like to see him again...maybe he was the one who saved my life?

The owner arrives. She seems surprised too. She says I need a name...I'm not named yet...

So, this is my name...Bellatrix?

Edited by Lizzyluna

Dear Journal,

My sister and Summer Breeze have returned (my sister grew up too!)! Turns out, they stayed alive inside the belly of the beast, then a warrior named TJ sliced open the monster's belly freeing many dragons. I am so happy and so is everyone else!

The replacement summer was abandoned, the other dragons grew up and the other Pygmy hatched!

Before I go, I must tell you what went on in the meeting before this happend:

Heat Miser suggested we should fight, but Guardian of the Aura said no, we have hatchlings to care for.

I have to go Journal, my sister wants to play with me!

Signed

Silver Tiger Striped

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

July 25, 2009

Lua Cor-de-Rosa's Journal:

Dear Journal,

Today is a day of celebration! The egg that was lost to us has been returned, but it was hatched, and had grown wings, and has no recollection of us whatsoever. But we didn't expect us to, eggs have no consciousness inside. It gains consciousness once it is fully hatched. The hatchling that was given to us gendered male and the one we got back has gendered female. I think I see a life couple beginning.

~Lua Cor-de-Rosa~

Dear Journal,

I write for the second time today with wonderful news. Most of those who were lost have returned! They have no knowledge of what happened to them or where they had gone or even that they had been gone. Yizoren and Yizaren have been comforting Yipiri and Yipora and the Winged Wolf has been here for quite a while checking on all of those who have returned. It is hard to believe that almost all that had gone wrong has been made right.

The only dark spot is that the silver egg was not returned with the rest. The Winged Wolf looked grave when it was mentioned and refused to speak of it. I wonder if she has almost given up hope of it returning... I have tried to comfort her as i can but there is only so much i can do. She cares for all of us so much and i know it is hard on her to even think of one of us being gone forever, whether it be egg, hatchling, or adult.

Well, it is late but i had to clear my mind of these thoughts and this was the best way to do it. Everyone is settling down again after much celebration. This last week has been quite eventful.

Always,

Aysthon

~Dear journal.

Amazing....just amazing is all you say about it.

I couldn't believe I was alive during such a time......

The dragons who have been devoured, killed were they stood. They suddenly came back from the dead.

Though we didn't suffer anything from within our clan, it still makes me all tingly inside seeing children, lovers and friends reunited with each other.

Even "I" nearly cried when East Pole and Tass came back together. The sight of son and father seeing each other again is just heart warming, even for the hardest of dragons.

East Pole had came back from the wilderness after hearing that some powerful sorcerer would come and bring the dead back, and now is back in his clan.

Four of the five eggs have hatched now...Including the creepy egg....Its skin is smooth and doesn't seem to have any color to it.....I don't like it....It just seems wrong somehow....

The red Dorsal's name is Crimson Vash. The tiny dragon's name is Tremmer. The sandy colored dragon hatchling's name is ADHD-Orochi. As for the creepy one.....White-Jackal-of-Fallen-Disgrace.

Fits if you ask me.

Got to go now. Seems that the white egg will hatch soon.

RandomDCE~

Dear Journal,

Today is a day of joy in all the Dragonrealm ! This morning, Zelena and Skumring stumbled back into our cave. They told us they had never been dead, but stayed alive in the stomach of the Datamonster. A mighty human warrior, TJ09, vainquished the beast and cut its stomach wide open, freeing the many dragons inside. Thus, the songs of joy we can hear in the entire valley.

I didn't know Skumring and Zelena, but Skumring is my mate Dorkfrill's grandpa. He cried when he came back. His parents, his lifemate Dorsala and his daughter Senja also celebrated his return. As for Zelena, she doesn't have a mate yet but her sister, Peridot, is the mother of the Blue-stripped egg who was with me in the hatchery. He waved at her autie when he saw her for the first time.

Rosaeros of the Sixth Family

Dear Paper,

It seems that I was dead. No, not dead... Just floating, perhaps. That's what it felt like, anyway. It felt like I was floating in a solid cloud, but I couldn't remember anything... Then, I saw a bright flash. In the center of the flash was a man with a powerful aura... The aura was steely and blue, and took the shape of a dragon around him. I half wondered if this was a Human or a Dragon... I couldn't tell.

He said that I was greatly missed, and that I could go back to my loved ones if I wished. I remembered then the human girl Dragonic that raised me, my friends, and Diego... I said I did. Then I was standing in a ring of dragons. I saw Diego, and he rushed towards me. The first thing out of his mouth? "Please be my mate!"

I said yes, of course.

Summer Huntress

Journal,

Summer Huntress has returned. Diego asked her to be his mate first thing (smooth, kid) and she agreed. We have left her name up on the memorial, in a reminder of what can happen at any time.

I have spoken to several dragons that were resurrected... Their memories of the event are iffy. Some don't remember it at all. Nobody seems to remember exactly what TJ looks like... some called him a dragon, others a man. Just what is he, exactly? I wish I knew.

Terra Jade had another egg, this time with Prince of Yule. Waiting for the Rain's grand-dam has returned to her clan, and Dragonic is happy about that. She seems even more attached to the Pigmy. Maybe that'll be one of those lucky dragons that constantly stay around her... It's certainly small enough. She's been talking about getting a 'curled' alt. black to

All of the records of the ceremony was logged away by our Papers, and the work has begun on the library by the Stones and Geodes. All is well, except for one thing. Reign is still gone with the gray hatchling.

Vergil Darkslayer

Dear journal:

Furau, who was lost when the Datamonster attacked, has returned! There has been much celebrating, though he cannot tell us how he came back to life. Carpentaria and Petals are overjoyed, seeing as Furau is their son, after all. He is paying me some attention, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. That is to say, I'm flattered, but I don't know for sure if I want to be his mate.

~~Dancing Arya~~

i found a bunch of papers stached in my dragon's nest heres the first one:

Journal,

its dark...and cold. i want out. so i start clawing, pressing and beating against my shell. *crack!* yes! im almost out. i keep bashing against my shell and suddenly....umph! i blink my eyes open and look around. its warmer and bright. i feel my mother curl around me. i become her warmth and snuggle up to her. i close my eyes and sleep.

----------------

something is poking me and desturving my sleep. i bat it away with my tail. it starts poking me again. i sigh and open my eyes to see a purle hatchling with shining black eyes standing above me. she smiles and says "ur finally awake c'mon!" and runs to a group of other hatchlings. i get up and run after her. i stumble a bit but manage not to trip. i see a daydream hatchling, a pepple hatchling, a the purple who woke me up, and a pink hatchling all standing over a pile of eggs. the purple says "look at the new eggs! rnt they wonderful?" i get a look at the eggs; ones gold, ones silver; ones a red one floating in the air, and one is black with a green glow around it. "wow! they r amazing.!" i take a look at the black one and look back to where my broken up eggs shells r. "hey! this black one will be like me." the others nod. a silver hatchling walks up and says " i dont y u guys watch those eggs. everyone nos they r alll gonna die but the silver concidering it has my blood." the other hatchlings shout at him and tell him to go away. shrugging he leaves. "r they really gonna die?" i ask. the purple says "of course not" but her eyes look a bit worried. suddenly i hear a faint cracking sound from the black one. the others hear it to. we watch as we hear the little dragon inside bashing against its egg shell. cracks appear on the egg and suddenly a little black hatchling pops out. one of the hatchlings run off to tell everyone. i look down at the hatchling and look at my self. we r almost the same size. the hatchling's mother comes and scoops himup and walks to their nest and curl up. the hatchling has to sleep. he must be tired. come to think of it so am i. "bye guys. im gonna take a nap." i curl up in my nest and snooze.

----------------

bright sunshine wakes me. it is the next day. the other three eggs have hatched. i am amazed by the golden one. so shiny and....gold. my mother walks over to me and whispers " i love u. dont forget it. but i must leave. i will always miss u. goodbye my sweet baby." she hugged me and turned and walked to the cave opening where our master was waiting. she glanced back at me then flew away with our master. i asked everone where she was going. they told me she was going to the place of the wild dragons to be released.

-----------------

i cry the next few days. today our master comes up to me and picks me up. she leaves the cave with me and she walks untill we come to a large area with a bunch of eggs and hatchlings sitting around. they look up, see that it is someone holding a hatchling and look away again. my master puts me down. says bye and turns and leaves. i watch her go wondering y she is leaving me. i ask the others "y did she leave me here? wat is this place?" one says "the abandoned area." i wonder y my master would want to get rid of me. a few tell me it might be because i wasnt an alt. suddenly a girl appears. she looks around at us all. the others stand taller and bat their eyelashes. i wonder wat they r doing. her gaze lands on my and stays there. she walks over and scoops me up. i look up at her with round eyes. she smiles and walks away with me in her arms. the others call "goodbye!" to us as we leave. she carries me to a diffrent cave. we come in and see just a small pile of eggs. only 2 r there. there r no dragons or hatchlings. just me and the eggs. i wonder y this is. my new master sighs. and puts me down. "im srry i have no other hatchling for u to play with or any dragons for u to talk with. none of my eggs ever hatch. but now i have u. im gonna care for u as much as i can. u can be Nightwinner." she tells me and smiles. i like my new name. it is now ok that there r no others. i am her special dragon. i walk over to the eggs and curl up next to them. my master lays next to me. she doesnt bother to sleep in her coisy bed. she is sleeping out here to keep me company. i fall asleep.

-----------------

i wake up to the smell of something rotten and dead. it reeks. i look at the 2 eggs and see them dead. my master is gone. suddenly she walks in hold food. she drops it next to me then sees the eggs. she sighs and picks them up. she leaves the cave then comes without them. she sits next to me and says "its just u and me now. just u and me." this is alrite with me. ill just wait untill she gets more eggs.

Sincirily,

Nightwinner.

Dear Journal,

My my, sorry I have been so busy long! I have been tending to the four hatchlings, all adorable of course. I can't write about the other dragons though, we're all worried whether or not the blue stripe egg will hatch or not. It's only got a day left!

Anyways, the two splits hatched, as well as that puny tiny albino egg. The two splits look adorably odd, and the albino one looks SOOOO cute. One of the splits is a female, and the other one hasn't gendered yet. Oh, and the geode one looks very precious. It is filled with beautiful crystals. My, my, I can't wait for them to grow up. We're all hoping the other split is a male, because everyone knows it'll make a great pair for Data Sheraz. The geode, blue stripe, and the splits, are special, because they survived the data monsters. We take extra care of them, because they are shook up.

Oh, yea, and Jumpyr here is saying she needs another frozen hatchling to play with. I tell her, I'll get her one. l don't know if I should get her another pink or what. I'm thinking either a mint or a baloon. I'd say baloon and then mint. Three frozen hatchlings should keep them occupied. Hopefully the baloon is a male and I'll leave the mint ungendered perhaps?

Anyways, that's all, bye bye. Oh, yea, and when Jumpyr heard me saying I'll get another hatchling for him, he got me some jewelry. He knows I love jewelery, after all, I am Churya.

(Hum… I want to try this xd.png)

Clan’s record number one.

I have been thinking of starting our clan’s personal diary since a long time ago, but I’ve never had time enough to sit down and write. Especially since the Lag and Data monsters attacks, when the cave was in chaos and order had to be kept. Now that everything seems to be calm again, I believe it’s time to start our journal, in memory of those brave dragons who fought against the terrible monster.

It all started some weeks ago. Saori Kido, the oldest Balloon dragon in the cave, went missing. If I have to admit it, no one was very concerned about her. She is known for being a kind hearted one, but not exactly the most intelligent. (At this point, the purple dragon raised the quill and frowned, re reading what she had just written. It sounded hard for Saori… but sadly, it was the truth.)

So we all assumed that she was just out in one of her long trips, and had lost her way back to the clan’s territory. That happens often to Saori, and she always seems to find her way back home. Unfortunately, she took longer this time, and we all started to worry about her welfare.

Some days after her departure, I decided to send scouts and warriors in search of her. So half of her personal bodyguards (yes, she does have a team of dragons that guard her) were sent out of the clan, alongside six seasonal dragons, sons and daughters of Autumn Sunrise and Autumn Sunset, the two dragons with the most numerous offspring inside the clan. I myself went after her, accompanied by the Pebble dragon Saira and the Purple Starshine.

Three days after our departure, a messaged reached us: my presence was needed back at the clan. Upon our arrival, we learned that Saori’s team had returned without her, as well as the Winter dragons Winter Snowflake and Snowdrift. This last two were heavily wounded, and told us a terrible story: in their search for the Balloon dragon, they had been attacked by an unknown monster. It looked yet more terrible than the Lag, and had taken away their brothers and sisters.

Autumn Sunrise and Sunset were devastated for the disappearance of their offspring: Spring Sakura, Spring Oak, Summer Sunshine and Summer Sunstreak. The father wanted to get out and fight the monster for himself, but the clan’s land seemed to be covered by a thick fog, which couldn’t be dissipated by even our Storm dragons. That fog also kept Solara, out human friend, from coming and visiting us for some time.

As soon as the sky cleared, we all got on the move. Chaos was left behind the attack: Not only we had to find the five missing dragons, but we also had to order the cave once more, calm down the hatchlings, take care of the eggs that had been laid during the dark times and check up over our neighbours and friends.

All was done in little time, except for one thing… not a trace was left from our missing brothers and sisters.

Time passed, and we had to move on. As horrible as it could have been, we couldn’t leave our clan in a frozen state because of the tragedy. I admire Sunrise specially: she didn’t only kept her other children from becoming ill with sorrow, but also her mate, who seemed to be no more than a Zombie, rather than the Autumnal great warrior he once was. In those dark times, she did the best to keep a spark of hope shinning inside their loved ones hearths, even if her own hope had already extinguished.

I, personally, still couldn’t believe nor entirely understand what had happened. Everything had seemed to be going on so smoothly in the clan, and suddenly, tragedy came and vanished leaving only the memories of those we loved behind. I couldn’t accept they were gone… and less, I couldn’t accept that there was nothing I could do to bring them back. I felt so useless, and that I had failed as a leader. I hadn’t been able to protect those that had been under my wing. And every night I prayed that something, or someone, could cause a miracle.

Then, as answer to my voice, they did return. I believe that memory will stay with me for as long as I live… It was twilight, and I was perched over the tallest cliff from our territory watching the sun set in the horizon. My mate, Red Bionicle, was with me. I remember his voice saying: “My dear, what is that?”

Following his gaze, I saw four figures stumbling across the land. Narrowing my eyes, and a moment later, I recognized them: They were Sakura, Oak, Sunstreak and Sunshine!

With a roar, Bionicle called all the dragons to a meeting, while I rushed towards them. Just some seconds later, Sunset and Sunrise were with us, alongside their other offspring. The four that had just arrived seemed to be fine, just confused. None of them could exactly remember what had happened after the monsters attack… Their minds were in a blank. Well, all of them except for Sakura’s: she did remember an unknown figure walking near her.

We were thrilled for their return, yet we missed Saori. Her daughter, Holy Tora, seemed to be the only calm one: “My mother won’t be taken away so easily. Believe me, it will take more than a Datamonster to take her away.”

And the young wise one was truth. Just two days after the other’s arrival, we spotted Saori in the horizon too. She was flying under the clouds, doing hoops and loops happily. When we asked what had happened to her, she gave us this sincere statement: “Well, I was out there in search of stray hatchlings and eggs, when I saw this ugly, over weighted monster thing coming after me! I tried to escape, but he got me. Oh well, he told me that he was going to eat me, and I told him not to, alongside some other things. I think I said something he didn’t liked, as some hours after he imprisoned me, the thing let me go saying: Damn! Someone shut up this female! And so well, I went away, but got lost. Eventually, I saw four of Sunrise’s and Sunset’s now Adult Hatchlings out there, but they got eaten. And well, I went back to the monster to ask them if he could release them, but he said not. I stayed there trying to convince him for some days, and then I saw a bright light, and what seemed to be a human… then the monster was gone and I woke up alone. Oh well.”

The Balloon had said all that in less than a minute. We all starred at her with wide eyes, secretly knowing why the Datamonster had let her go: She was irritating sometimes. (The purple raised the quill once more, and shook her head, then chuckled. That was also true).

Even if the five had returned, the attack left us all marked. We all understood how fragile life can be, and that it can be extinguished in any second. Since that day, all the dragons in the clan seem to care more for each other.

We also learned that, in dark times, even when everything seems to be lost, it’s best to be united. To be there, for those who those who need help, even if the only thing one can do to help is give them company. And most of all, one has to keep hope. It is said that a dragon that has lost hope and admits defeat before falling, is already half defeated. Miracles may happen.

- F Wyrda, Purple dragoness, Leader of Mystic_Solara’s clan.

Drakkoh's Journal

Report Number 69

So many Weeks have passed dear journal... So much has happened... but I shall try to be short and clear.

We have 3 new additions since the last time I openly wrote here.

Firstly Tina, She's a Female Mint Dragon, Very small, yet very happy.

Not much to say there, she's more of a housepet than a Dragon. She can barely be described as a creature with a will of its own. We'll see how she develops.

Ah, yes Shaiya, Golden, Female, the vision of Ferocity, Beauty and Kindness. She puts the P in Perfect. Ironically she is yet to find a mate.

She enjoys company and is close friends with Reia and Naya, She seems to get along well with Drakk and Ardius. But both of them are already Paired so Pairing her up with ether is out of the question.

Yes... Lastly but not leastly Gareth. He has a bit of a standoffish attitude, he means well but he needs to relax sometimes, he gets agitated easily when a conversation turns to something related to flight.

He hasn't flown once yet, it is a worrying fact.

Well... apart from what's been said so far, I guess I should write down the Breeding pairs so I don't forget them...

Drakk and Aria, No Offspring yet...

Feralas and Naya, No offspring yet.

Verath and Reia. 1 offspring.

Ardius and Nia, No Offspring, Yet.

No new pairs yet. Were hoping for a few new this season.

Well, its very late. I should rest up. *closes journal*

heres the second page i found:

Journal,

my master is on a trip, so she hasnt seen my new wings!! im so excited! i have my wings. i fly a round the cave and zoom from here to there. i cant wait till my master gets back. she'll be so happy to see me! i wish my old friends could see me rite now. and my mother. oh mom would be so proud! i like to go to the abandoned area and play with the hatchlings there. they all seem so lonely. i hope they all get great homes. i made friends with a couple hatchlings; a daydream, a fire, and a water. i went today and the water was gone! the others told me some one had taken her! im so happy for her and so are the others. i cant wait till the day i go and the others r gone. well im tired from zooming around. my wings r tired. i keep getting bigger every day! i cant wait till tomorrow!

Sincerily,

Nightwinner

------------------------

Journal,

its been 2 days since i last wrote and guess wat! i woke up and i am mature!! im big and strong! i can fly faster. my scales shine. i am so excited! i cant wait to se my master again! she will be sssooo excit...........wat was that? i look at the cave entrance and there she is! my master! oh shes back! i fly up to her. she looks so happy. "oh Nightwinner! u grew up! my first dragon! ur my special boy! u can be the Cave Leader. u'll look after all my dragons wen im gone. ur my special dragon. ur more golden then a gold dragon." she said gleefully. my heart soared with delight at her words. i was so special to her! and i was leader! im so happy! i zoom around more showing off my speed and new wings. she claps and jumps up and down. i land next to her and she climbs on my back. we fly out of the cave and soar thru the clouds. we pass over mountains, streams and grasslands. its all so beautiful. i never imagined i would be flying thru such beautiful places with someone on my back! i dip and circle thru the air. we return to the ave and i curl up in my nest. its been a great day! my master lays next to me. i fall asleep happily imagining flying thru the air again.

Sincerily,

Nightwinner

Edited by TurnoutLuver23