Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

Dear Journal,

This latest entry does not bring good news. Well, some news I suppose is good, but other parts will not be.

Emeree during her latest explorations in our valley stumbled across two abandoned hatchlings and a Striped egg. She barely had time to scoop up the egg and the frightened hatchlings before several wild dragons appeared in the distance and gave chase. I cannot imagine how tired she must have been after running with the two hatchlings and the rest of the stuff she carries when she's outside our caves. Luckily, Byron Hurricane saw the commotion and went to her aid. I've never seen him so angry. I still shudder at the memory of the violent thunderstorm he created. All that matters, though, is that Emeree made it back safely, with the hatchlings and egg unharmed.

The hatchlings are a Vine and Black. They hardly say a word and seem to still be stunned from their abandonment. The Vine will not answer to anything but the name it has chosen for itself, Haunting Sorrow. Emeree is not fond of the name, but she is too preoccupied to be concerned about it at the moment. The Black hatchling has not chosen or received a name yet.

We have five eggs currently. Two white Striped, one Green Striped, a Pygmy (yes, Underfoot and Obstacle are very fond of each other), and a Gray. Emeree has hopes for the white Striped she found, but she has not revealed those hopes to me yet. I think she is waiting to see how the hatchling develops and matures before she abandons those hopes or reveals them.

Back to the wild dragons, though. There is a large group of them in our valley for whatever reason. They have tried to start battles with our hunting dragons, but will quickly flee if any others show up to aid the first. Thus, the males have started hunting in large groups, with at least one Black or Gray in the group. The wild dragons really do not like facing either of those, even if it is a wild Black or Gray. They have not approached the caves. Emeree believes this is because of the number of dragons in the caves at any given time. She has stayed in the caves reluctantly most of the last while, though she will occasionally join Twilight Shadow and Andrew Hurricane when they scour the valley for news of the wild dragons' movements.

Byron has been joining them, too. He is becoming more and more protective of Emeree. I have not figured out why, but I am not the only one who has observed this. Hazel Storm has talked to Andrew on at least one occasion to try and gain insight to this recent development. Andrew has suggested it has something to do with what happened after the beast's attack, but even he isn't sure.

More to come. A meeting with the other dragon elders and Emeree has been called and I will be late if I do not leave now.

--Aura Sunrise

Dear Parchment,

Life in the cave has been pretty slow lately. Belle and Eve have just grown up and Donny will pretty soon too-- I keep on looking over at him, expecting him to sprout up at any second-- and all of the eggs have big holes in them. They'll probably hatch soon, but I think that Donny has time to grow up first. I'm relieved, because four hatchlings are still going to be a handful, but we had five once, and I could handle it (with some help from Wesley). Hopefully some of the new adults will actually help me too.

Wes came up with a really good idea. When he and Fred came in from hunting last night, he was carrying something weird in his mouth-- it was yellowy and long and thin and when he asked me to help him spread it on the floor in a corner, it tasted awful. He told me that it was called "straw" and that some animals sleep on it, and he thought that the hatchlings might like to try it. I thought that it was a good idea, because stone is uncomfortable to sleep on, especially as a hatchling. I could tell that Donny agreed with me, because he immediately lay down on top of it and hasn't moved yet. Eve, who had just grown up, seemed pretty jealous. We also put the eggs on the straw, pushing it around them so that the wouldn't fall over.

Well that's pretty much it, and I'd better get hunting. Bye.

Thelonious Red

Dear Journal,

Forever has matured. He is still very sleepy, though he seems to perk up whenever Thimbles is around. He has already went on a hunt with her, and brought back scraps of meat from what looks like a bovine. Soon after, he asked her to become his mate--she agreed, of course. They produced a beautiful egg, that Lady Ink will be keeping in her study, as always.

[serendipities]

Dear Journal,

Lady Ink has sent out Ad Lib to post a message on the message boards. Apparently our rescued White Stripe egg is now up for trade. I can't say I'm not annoyed, but for Lady Ink, trading is a good way to get wanted dragons, such as the coveted Purple Dino. Also, we have no need for a White Stripe egg anyways. And since it has no parents, it seems that it will be wanted even more by fellow scrollkeepers.

[serendipities]

Edited by Inksplatter

Dear Journal,

I'm so jealous of Mirror M!

Just a few days ago, I was an older hatchling. Everyone adored me - I was a rare bright pink dragon! Then, Mirror M, the gold dragon, stumbles into our cave, and everyone adores her.

We matured, and the male dragons flocked around her! Just think - before Mirror M came, all those same dragons were flocking ME!

I can't stand it!

Sweet Aroma

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Journal,

Wow! Look at all the stripes that have come to our cave! Snowy Gold, Holy Gold, Moonlight Gold, Line White, and Ocean Gold are all the stripes in our cave, at the moment. Line White is caveborn! That is simply outstanding.

Well, what do you know? Golden Tangerine, the Magi Dragon, and Moonlight Gold just bred a new White Striped Egg! Unfortunately, we do not have so much room in our cave, right now.

I do hope someone will give the new egg a home!

Dorsanity

Dear Diary,

All four eggs are at the ends of their hatching stages. It should only be a matter of time before the hatchlings inside them reveal themselves. Being the alpha of our clan, I'm very excited for the new additions to our family. With them, the total of our population will be exactly forty (I do not count the outcasts of our clan. They don't come to the main part of our cave anyways. They usually stay in the deepest recessions of the cave.). However, I will be evicting my mate, Tuliio, soon. He has been acting very strange lately, and he has had a very unpredictable temper ever since he came back from fighting a rival clan. Last night he tried to crush all four of the eggs, and if it wasn't for the sitters, he would have succeeded. He has become a danger to all of us. I have conferred with Shadows and she has agreed that it would be safer to see Tuliio off. I don't know why he has turned out this way...he was so kind when we first met. But I must think of the safety of my clan.

In lighter news, Terae, TerraMagna and their offspring have been expanding the cave for the new arrivals. Even in light of my situation, I am still so infatuated with the little ones. I must go now, I have to check over our cave with Shadows.

~Incorrect-Correction (In-Core)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

We had a little scare last night. Tuliio woke up in a raging fit, saying something about how all of the eggs were traitors? Me and my mate, MintThunder, still have no clue as to what he was talking about. Our hearts dropped into our stomachs as we saw him standing over the little ones, just about ready to crush them. We woke Feirwind, Applesauce and Honey Rain and dragged him away. He's a very big male, so it was hard for me and my mate- us being Mints- and Honey Rain- being a Pygmy- to help Feirwind and Applesauce- a purple and pink- get him away from the eggs. But we did, and he's still out cold from the stress and strain. In-Core says that he is going to be evicted, which is a shame because I know how much she loves him...or what he used to be. I wonder if she will ever find a dragon like him again...I'm so glad to have found MintThunder. I just wish that In-Core could have the old Tuliio back.

~Mint Rain

Edited by SaphireShadows

Dear Mr. Parchment,

Something really weird just happened to me, and I'm not too happy about it. I was just heading home after some hunting with a belly full of cow, planning on just taking it easy and maybe having a nap, but on my way back to the cave I saw a human with an egg nearby and decided to go and say hi. Well, I got maybe two steps toward it when it saw me, screamed, and ran away. That didn't make me very happy, so I just went back to the cave and curled up in a corner. I was pretty depressed. When I came in, I woke up Wesley because I guess I was kind of loud, so he came over and asked me what was wrong. I told him and he felt bad for me, but he did say that I shouldn't take it personally, because for all the human knew I could've been a wild dragon that wanted to eat it, and that I am pretty big and scary-looking, and still bloody from hunting. I know he's right, but I'm still sad. I love humans, so why would I hurt one? I just wanted to be friends!

Sigh. I'm still pretty sad right now, so I'll stop writing.

Thelonious Red

Dear Journal,

I know I'm writing an awful lot today, but so much is happening! After delving into Veiling's family tree, Lady Ink discovered some thrilling information. It turns out that Veilings is a part of the Thuwed bloodline, a very wanted bloodline created by TJ. Thus, all of Veiling's children are a part of the Thuwed bloodline as well. Thus, the White egg that Veilings and Inkstained produced is now up for trade. Veilings has no problems with this, as she is glad her ancestry and offspring will be able to help achieve Lady Ink's dreams of having a Silver or Paper or Gold dragon in this cave.

Also, the Pink hatchling that just hatched has been frozen by Lady Ink. She says it is to help some sort of project that is trying to reduce the numbers of Pink eggs appearing in the caves, as they are causing the numbers of other dragons to dwindle. The little hatchling doesn't seem to mind though. When told it would never grow up, it just sort of smiled and said that now it can be a perky little hatchling all of its life.

Also, the Dorkface Forbidden hatchling has grown its wings. Lady Ink determined that it was a boy. He has been named Percival Dorkface the Forbidden. It's quite a mouthful, but most of the cave just calls him either Percival or Percy.

[serendipities]

Edited by Inksplatter

Dear Paper,

Our allied cave took the warning. They have started to ration their food from what I heard, which is a very good plan. After all, Dragonic said that we had food problems last time as well.

The Black Scouts have joined forces with our Gorrilla Group, and has started hit-and-run opperations. Meanwhile, the Vines, Guardians, and Stones/Geodes have been switching off with guard duty. Besides the water exit, only one entrance has been left open, the main one. The rest were collapsed.

So far we have managed to keep the Wild Dragons away from the cave. I fear for the other caves, however. Perhapse another alliance is in order?

Blaze of the Soul

Dear Paper,

The corpses have been piling up after our sneak attacks. Our Black Scouts are as effective as always, and with the speed and added numbers of the Stripes and Whiptails, they're a force to be reconed with.

Tonight they are launching a series of assaults in which they will try to lure them away from our allied cave. If that don't work, then at least we'll have thinned their numbers a bit.

Dragonic says that when they get back, there is going to be an announcement. Wonder what it is?

Greed of War (Green Striped) grew up, as well as Obsidian Crystal. Jasmine Star saw him this morning, and had a smile on her face the whole day afterward. I wonder... The whiptail hatchling gendered male, and has been named Hermes' Myth. He'll soon be a fine adult addition. The pygmy hatched, and I am rather excited about seeing it's gender. I hope it is a girl.

Blaze of the Soul

Dear Journal,

It really is amazing! Someone offered to trade Lady Ink a Gold egg for the Thuwed egg! It really is quite amazing. Veilings is pleased that her offspring mean so much to other people and she can be sure that they will take magnificent care of the egg.

The Gold egg is currently in Ecossaise's care. Every so often, she will sing a lullaby to the egg. It really is a pretty song.

Also, Lady Ink just left on Inkstained. She is anticipating the abandonment of a Green Stripe egg, apparently. I remember it was just weeks ago that she complained about never seeing a Stripe, but now we have a full-grown Red Stripe and a White Stripe egg.

Oh, it appears Lady Ink has just come back... And she is definitely cradling a Green Stripe egg in her arms! Miss Writting has been rather unlucky though, the only Stripe dragon she has in her cave is the one that Lady Ink caught. I hear she is doing well, though Miss Writting is rather annoyed that she was a female, according to Nicht Himmel.

Honestly, the only way I even know Nicht Himmel is through Wish. It appears that all Daydreams have some sort of connection to each other. Wish tried to explain it, but I really didn't get it. But all I know is that he keeps a journal like me, after my forceful yelling insistence. And now every so often, we exchange journals when Lady Ink and Miss Writting meet up, so we know what is happening in each of our caves. Occasionally, Miss Writting and Lady Ink read them too, apparently.

Also, at the moment, Miss Writting's cave is our informal allied cave. Since Lady Ink and Miss Writting are best friends, we have a sort of unwritten alliance. I think the two caves should create an official alliance soon, since who knows what disasters might strike again--perhaps the Datamonster will strike again, and perhaps our cave won't be as lucky this time around.

[serendipities]

Dear Third Piece of Myytti,

Miss Writting has managed to get a hold of another Striped egg, which she has been wanting for a while. She hopes that this one will gender male, as Ilysse is a female. We also have a pink egg - apparently Miss Writting plans on freezing the hatchling, it will be the first frozen dragon in the cave - a black egg - Miss Writting is hoping for an alt - and an Ochredrake egg, perhaps as a mate for Alysdair.

Miss Writting has also gone and made a dreadful mistake - she was rather sleepy and now our cave's cheese is Paremsan rather than Parmesan. She was not very pleased about this, and would like TJ to make breed-specific actions now.

I hear Lady Ink's cave is doing well also. Wish has informed me that Serendipities, who is somewhat the unspoken leader of their cave, believes that our two caves should form a formal rather than informal alliance. I do wonder, though, how would that work? I'm quite certain Miss Writting and Lady Ink would go for it, though, as apparently they are friends outside of 'our' world.

- NICHT HIMMEL 

Edited by Writting

Dear Journal,

It is now official--our cave is now allied with Miss Writting's. Lady Ink took some parchment and a quill and wrote an agreement of alliance that both of them would sign, after sending Ad Lib with a message to their cave. Lady Ink then chose four dragons to come along with her--Ignominy, Inkstained Papers, Veilings, and me. Then, we all took off for the Thuwed Cavern, our meeting place.

We arrived shortly after Miss Writting and her four dragons did. Lady Ink climbed off of Veiling's back clutching the agreement. She spread it upon the table and signed her name with a flourish, and Miss Writting did the same. Ignominy then cast a spell over the parchment, officially binding the agreement with magic.

We are still here now, discussing the recent events and preparing for any predicted events. They worry about another Datamonster attack and the wild dragons and things like that. Perhaps we should just contact Aramai about this.

[serendipities]

Dear Journal,

We found a poor, silver hatchling in the cold. It was male. We led him to the cave. He made the whole cave bright! Since he had no name, we decided to give him one. We couldn't think of a good one, and suddenly a piece of paper flew into our cave. It read:

Future vampire name: FAERYN

So, we decided to name him Lord Faeryn. He liked the name. All the girls loved him. Except me, of course.

I got a best friend! His name is Micro Drag, but he told us to call him Micro. He's a pygmy, just like me! We usually stay away from everyone else. We are the smallest, after all.

Micro Sunsana

Edited by MirrorJump

Dear Paper,

Last night's raid was successful. We managed to take down quite a few of their numbers, and they didn't even know what hit 'em! Man, I really wish I was a Black, so I could have gone with them. This time we're not going to run with our tails between our legs! We'll fight these tresspassors untill the very end!

Our allied cave has retreated into their cave, it seems their members can't fight in this freakish storm. I'll admit it was hard for us at first too, but it's a damned good flying excorsize. Tonight's mission we're sending our best fliers into the storm, to find and kill whatever's making it. I hope that we are successful... But just in case, we are sending Mercury's Legacy and Hermes' Myth to ask our allied cave for assistance.

In other news we rescued another ER Guardian egg, who hatched healthy and happy. He'll be a fine addition to our ranks once he grows up. We also found a White Striped egg, who we hope will gender male.

Blaze of the Soul

Dear Journal,

Lady Ink was off somewhere in the human world for quite a while today. She says she was visiting her relatives and they played some sort of queer human game using these hoops on sticks with string woven through them, a ball with feathers on it, and a net. Apparently, you have to hit the feathery ball over the net with the hoop on a stick back and forth. Lady Ink says it's called "bad mitten", though I'm not sure I spelled it correctly.

She just came back a little while ago to check on us. She was very pleased, since our Gold and our White Stripe both hatched, and Thimble and Forever's egg has a large hole in it. Well, large for a Pygmy egg.

[serendipities]

Dear Journal

I finally grew up! But, sadly many of the dragons are afraid of me ... I can't understand why. Though tinti told me that it's because my magic is very strong. I can't do magic, can I?

Elena Dorkface

Dear Journal

Today the orange hatchling grew up. Tinti named her Elena Dorkface. She found out that going on facebook to search for names are a good idea if her creativity is gone. Hopefully all the dragons have names soon.

The other white stripe's egg has only 3 days and 23 hours left. He is so excited! Vingehest is always there, watching it crack with the hatchlings.

Kawaiisora tried to give tinti a paper hatchling, but unfortunantly it was lost, and the one who got it just froze it right away sad.gif But Soraya is glad the hatchling didn't come to us. She is afraid that Ildsprut (Fire blast) is gonna burn it to ashes. I can't believe she would do that, but she is kinda temperamental, so who knows. If she got angry and he/she was nearby it could end badly.

Elena is very fascinated by Marcos, the gold dragon. I think she wants to be his mate and continue the gold/magi Dorkface lineage. I hope they end up as a couple, as the romantic dragon I am.

Well, that's it for now smile.gif

- Stripe

Dear Mr. Parchment,

I'm tired. First of all, Donny grew up, a couple of days ago, and, wow, he's big. He's already Wes' size, and he hasn't stopped growing yet-- I'll probably end up being the only dragon in the cave who's not smaller than him. But that's old news, what's new is that the eggs hatched, all four of them. Now we have two pink hatchlings and two summer hatchlings, and all of them are small and fast and hard to keep up with. And that's not all-- yesterday, Mom came back from the egg pile with a black dragon hatchling and... something else. Mom let me look at it; it wasn't like anything that I'd ever seen, or heard of, before. It was small and yellowish and it had wings and fit into her hand and after sniffing it a bit, I realized that it was a dragon! It had to be the tiniest dragon I've ever seen, smaller even than a newly born hatchling, but it had already grown its wings and gendered-- it was a girl. Later, Wesley said that it was a "pig-me" dragon, or something like that. Mom didn't let me look at it for too long, and most of the others didn't get to see it at all. She's been keeping it with herself most of the time, and I think she thinks we'll eat it or something. I wouldn't though, not if it's a dragon.

Even without the pig-me dragon around, we still have five hatchlings, and that's a lot. The four that came from eggs play together all the time, and the black one sometimes joins them, although it prefers to be with our other black dragons. (Winifred does not appreciate it very much.) You wouldn't believe how much trouble those five can get into, and they haven't even grown wings yet! I couldn't even go hunting without them wandering off, so I had to get Donny to help me watch them. He started complaining about having better things to do than to watch a bunch of babies, so I had to cuff him in the head to remind him that he's not a hatchling anymore and should not be whining about doing his duty and an adult. I really am grateful for Donny's help, though, because without him I wouldn't have time to feed myself, much less the hatchlings, or rest, or write on you like I am now. I just have to say, I can't wait for the hatchlings to grow up. I mean, I love hatchlings and everything, but it seems like I haven't done anything but look after them ever since I matured myself. I need a break.

Gotta go. One of the pinks has disappeared and I have to go find it.

Later,

Thelonious Red

Dear diary:

Dancing Arya is currently a little too busy to write, so I have to do it instead of her.

Umm...I've never written anything before, so I'm not quite sure what to say.

I'm not sure why, but my mate, Mitzen, currently isn't talking to me. From what I've gathered, it's got something to do with the fact that I'm too busy looking for new eggs to mate with her. I seem to remember that she complained the last time we mated. I don't understand females sometimes...

Bits and pieces of my collection keep going missing. I'm fairly certain of who it is, and if they keep doing it, then there will be a confrontation.

Mynyddygwair.

Dear Journal,

All of the big eggs have large holes in them now. They should be hatching very soon. Percival also grew up yesterday. Also, the fogged hatchling is beginning to run low on time. Lady Ink says she is going to gift it to a person who wants a Black hatchling, but is currently scroll-locked. So, she has fogged it. However, as he could mature at any moment, Lady Ink worried that it will mature as soon as he is unfogged, since eggs cannot hatch and hatchlings cannot mature while under the fogging spell.

Not much else has happened over the past couple of days. Lady Ink says that Miss Writting is off somewhere in the human world. She will still be able to contact her cave, though not as often. Thus, Lady Ink has been visiting Miss Writting's cave every now and then.

Apparently one of her eggs, the Pink, has become an infirmary case with a few cracks in it. Just to be safe, Lady Ink has inserted it into Soti's infirmary.

Also, I found out that "bad mitten", the human activity I described the other day, is actually spelled "badminton", from Lady Ink. She says it's very fun. I still find it rather queer though.

[serendipities]

Dear Paper,

The mission that took our strongest fighters into the Storm was a complete failure. They just couldn't get past the walls upon walls of clouds blocking the way... Grah! It's rather frustrating. We can't hunt well in the storm, and we've started to ration our meals. Those in the last war remember well the hunger they had to endure, so they are not bothered much by it.

Our current egg count is as follows. Two hatchlings, the Guardian and my fellow Pygmy. Three eggs, one Stone, one White Striped, and one Red Striped. The Guardians have been on edge since we found the cave with all the dead dragons. They do not want to see this happen to ours as well... It won't. Our numbers are large. I have confidance.

This storm is making it hard for us to recieve a Red Stripped hatchling with an '07 parent. Dragonic's been rather upset at that. I can't blame her. Well, must be going...

Blaze of the Soul

Dear Journal,

The Winged Wolf is just a little miffed today but generous none the less. She went to try to exchange the little Vine male for another striped egg but he woke up and followed her back to the cave. Knowing he wouldn't leave now, she is going to allow him to stay and grow up among us rather than casting the spell upon him to make him a part of the hatchling army.

Everything has been going very well for us all and we are gaining new dragons every day though the Winged Wolf has informed the adults that she will be going away come midweek and shall not return until the last day of the week. She has asked us to all keep close watch on the eggs and hatchlings so that none shall perish in her absence. Hopefully we shall not have anything happen while she is gone. So far all is well at least. I know we shall miss her. Apparently she cannot even take Baby, the little black hatchling, with her. He will be lost without her for the five days she will be gone.

All for now,

Aysthon

Dear Journal,

The Pygmy and Green Striped eggs have just hatched! Thimbles and Forever are very excited and flitting around their hatchling, an unusual sight, as Forever was just curled up around the egg, sleeping as usual.

Also, the fogged Black hatchling is officially an infirmary case. Lady Ink is even more worried that the hatchling will mature as soon as he is unfogged. Also, the White Stripe hatchling is expected to grow his wings sometime today or tomorrow. It seems to be excited and keeps nervously checking in the pool of water for stripes and its back to see if its wings have grown in yet.

The Gold hatchling is rather vain and egotistical. He knows there's something special about him, because he's the only shiny dragon in the cave, and he's figured out that shiny means valuable.

Hatchlings are so strange nowadays.

[serendipities]

Dear Journal,

Overnight, the Split egg hatched, giving us a total of five hatchlings in the cave. They are all quite a handful--especially for Crystallised, who is babysitting them at the moment. They all seem to be mesmerized by his crystals. Well, except for the Gold hatchling, who is fascinated enough by his golden coloring.

Also, Lady Ink says that in a little less than a week, she will have to spend more time in the human world and less on our world. She says it happens to most caves with younger scrollkeepers. She will have to spend a quarter of the day in some sort of institution of knowledge--school, she calls it. She says that Miss Writting will also have to go to "school", but they will both be able to visit us very often--every day, even, if their assignments don't take them too long.

[serendipities]

Dear Journal,

The Gold and White Stripe hatchlings have just grown their wings! The Gold is female and the White Stripe is male. The Gold has been named Gilded Melody, and the White Stripe has been named Flustering, for its nervous behavior.

[serendipities]

Edited by Inksplatter

Dear Journal,

Flustering has matured, and he seems to be very relieved. I think he thought that he would never grow up, and die before Lady Ink had a chance to put him into the infirmary. Also, Gilded Melody is close to matur Gilded Melody has just matured! She really is a sight to behold, being the first Gold dragon in the cave. The first of many, Lady Ink hopes. We have yet to find a suitable mate for her, though Lady Ink says that most Gold and Silver dragons have an affinity toward White dragons, so she will try to obtain a male one, and see if Gilded takes a fancy toward him.

Oh! That also means that we have enough room for another egg or hatchling! Apparently, some kind person has offered to gift Lady Ink a Purple Dino egg. Lady Ink is about to send her a message to see if the little egg is still available.

[serendipities]

Dear Journal,

Lady Ink has just returned from the DragCave! And she's holding a purple and white-spotted egg in her hands--a Purple Dino egg! She is very excited that the gifting went off without the hitch. She has immediately placed the egg into some hatcheries.

The entire cave is buzzing with excitement, and O.D.D. has decided to poke the egg every so often, to let it know that there are others like it in the cave. Odd, but a caring gesture, I suppose.

[serendipities]

Edited by Inksplatter

Wow.

None of the dragons in the Fancyoants Guild have been writing in their journals, because of all the new dragons pouring in. As I write, four hatchlings and four eggs are awaiting hatching and maturation.

In fact, everything's so rowdy, I haven't thought about eating the Cheese Dragon all day!

[Finman]

---

There are some new, freaky characters in our cave now.

Those revenge-crazed Splits; Crazy Kings of whatever. I think Terror Two, and Fancypants himself are sad that the Split didn't turn out female.

Lord Thunderclaw, a threateningly powerful Stone Dragon. He is the son of Lord Fancypants, the Gold Dragon and our Leader, and Confuzzler, the female Stone Dragon.

Lady Patternia, who also has a taste for power.

Lord Terrian, the sophisticated story-teller. He knows a lot about the Fancypants Guild and its history, jsut by reading the carvings in the wall.

Party at the Beach, a rowdy, playful Summer Dragon with a love for adrenaline and 'letting loose', as she calls it.

I'll document some more new dragons later, since I can tell there are going to be more anytime.

Oh, and Leaky Dorkface had a two-egg clutch this morning, with his wife, Royalty of the Garden. One is sitting right in our cave, the other taken by another Dragon Keeper.

[Necro Gardna]

Dear Journal,

Sorry for not updating for a while. Not much has happened lately. Lady Ink has been warping in and out of our cave more often. She has taken up residence in another land as well as ours. Also, school is approaching, so she will not be able to spend as much time with us.

Almost all of our eggs have cracked down the middle, including Crystallised's sibling. The Purple Dino egg has hatched! The odd creature living inside of it has been named Flying Oddity. I'm not sure why though, as it has no wings. O.D.D. is currently teaching it everything it needs to know, apparently.

[serendipities]