Catspwndogs29

Give your dragon a journal!

dear journal,

Today i hatched. It was so hectic, the instant i was adopted i felt horrible. I was dying. i was scared. i thrashed at the eggshell. It cracked enough for me to see out of the egg.I was at an emergency room with other eggs and hatchlings. The shell was warm enough to crack. I wacked the side with my tail. The side fell out. I leaped into the world. i was very happy to hatch and run around. I was picked and and taken home. well im done for now.. bye

,stripespark

8/5

Dear Parchment,

I just grew up several minutes ago and I feel much more confident. My cave mates were very proud of me for reaching maturity. A couple of minutes after I had gotten used to being an adult, Ewif, the other 2-Headed dragon, asked to be my mate. I said yes, of course.

We produced a lovely Split egg, which Lady Ink tells us will be going to my previous owner, for she lost her side of the trade, so this will be like a gift for what she lost. I'm very glad to be a part of such a wonderful cave.

Eii

Fifth Day of the Eighth Month

Dear Journal,

A storm seems to be rumbling on the distance. I'm sure other caves are being affected by it. It seems to be headed our way, but I cannot be sure. Lady Ink and I asked Etching and Occluded if the storm could be averted by their powers of controlling the weather. They said they would have to scope out the storm, which would mean flying toward the storm. Lady Ink called out International to fly to the storm as well. I hope the storm can be avoided, because the food in our storage is running low and we need to hunt as much as possible.

On a happier note, Ewif and Eii produced a Split egg, which will be given to Eii's previous owner, as a sort of reimbursement for losing her side of the trade. Also, the prophecy shows no sign of starting, so our cave seems to be safe. Lady Ink also agrees that it could be millenniums before the prophecy even begins to unfold. I hope it stays that way.

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever mother a hatchling. Eii found a mate as soon as she matured, yet I am still mateless. Perhaps it is not my duty to be a mother. After all, I am expected to become the leader of our cave after Veilings resigns.

On a side note, we have recently obtained another Stripe egg, a white one this time, from the DragCave. Lady Ink seems to be very excited about this. However, this egg will be going to Writting, for she has not been able to obtain a Stripe.

[ Serendipities ]

Parchment--

Gertite, that new Ochredrake, is driving me to insanity. It is overly hyperactive and crazy, even more so than most hatchlings! It's not even a dragon for crying out loud! Even worse, Lady Ink plans on making some sort of lineage out of them for some crazy reason! More of them? I'll be insane before long. Gertite only seems to be annoying me, anyways. It seems to be attracted by my crystals. Most of the time, Gertite just stares at my wings as if he were an idiot.

At least Lady Ink seems to be keeping it busy some how. I think she's trying to train it to come when she whistles. Very odd, if you ask me. Why can't she just call him telepathically like the rest of us? Apparently she heard around the community gatherings that Ochredrakes are highly trainable. I think Lady Ink is losing it, personally. But as long as the Ochredrakes are occup-- HEY! THAT IS A CRYSTAL, NOT MEAT, GERTITE! LET GO OF MY TAIL! LET GO!

[This entry is unsigned, though it is probably Crystallised, being the only dragon with crystals in this cave]

The Bright Pink egg that was recently acquired is started to crack. It is down halfway, and I sense it will be soon. The egg is different when compared to other Pink Eggs. This shade is much brighter, and can be startling to the eye..

[Celestial Honesty]

---

I have grown my wings, so I can easily get away from the Dorsal. He keeps staring at me. It's uncomfortable..

[Fresh Parmesan]

---

The Cheese Hatchling grew wings! i need a Plan B.. and fast. I hear it's maturing soon..

[Finman]

Dear Paper,

The storm outside our cave thrashed as if it is a live animal, tearing up trees and lifting boulders like they weighed no more than a hatchling. It seems we are caught at the center of it at the moment, as we can see sky bluer than the ocean herself, surrounded by a ring of thick oppressive clouds. The rain has made a lake around our temple, although it appears as if there has been no damage to the graves underneath.

Reign Crystal returned last night, damaged but very much alive. He was covered in cuts and slashes from other Dragon's claws... He claims to be the victim of a mugging by a group of wild dragons, but we cannot be sure. We have sent a message to our Allied Cave with questions on the activities of the Wild Dragon groups with Mercury's Legacy.

Reign has been put under the watchful eye of the Geode pair and the Yulebuck brothers, until we can decide what to do with him... If you ask me, there has been far too much leniency with him.

Blaze of the Soul

Dear Journal,

Emeree discovered an abandoned Striped egg recently. She was quite surprised, too, as these eggs are highly valued among the dragon keepers. When she brought it to our cave, she mentioned she would be keeping an ear out for any hint of a couple unhappy keepers. I guess eggs are often traded. Some Keepers will leave the eggs in designated spots and another will retrieve it a short time later. Anyway, after a while, she decided no one was missing the egg and it is to stay with us. It will be the fourth white Striped in the cave.

Daydreaming Trance and Striped Catcher welcomed their second blue Striped recently. Emeree has also brought one each of Pygmy, Albino, and Ochredrake eggs. Draken Sandstorm was quite excited about seeing one of her kin. We've had to keep a close eye on her when she's around the eggs, because she can become quite hyper and many are afraid she'll stomp on them in her frenzied movements. I have raised these concerns to Emeree and she told me of similar stories heard from other Keepers. It's common with this particular breed, evidently. So, myself and the other elder dragons are trying to determine how to deal with her. Eventually, she will take her place among us as the Elder Ochredrake. We'll have to calm her down before the others will allow that, however.

--Aura Sunrise

The Cheese Hatchling matured, and is now huge; much bigger than I could be. I guess if I'm lucky I can sneak a bite on it's tail..

[Finman]

---

The Bright Pink hatched, and it looks nothing like me as a Hatchling. The cave decided to call her "Duchess Rose". I think a better named would be "Too Bright".

[Celestial Honesty]

Sixth Day of the Eighth Month

Dear Journal,

The storm was not headed our way, thank the heavens. We will be able to hunt normally today. At dawn, Lady Ink sent me out to hunt, so that we would get the best pickings. "The early dragon gets the prey!" as she always says. Me being a Sunrise, I usually rise at dawn anyways, so it was no problem for me. However, for the rest of my hunting party, waking up before the sun did was no easy task. Among them were Ignominy, the one who brought down the caribou, Occluded, En-Garde, and Thimbles, who helps by flitting around quickly and alerting the rest of us about any nearby prey. It was a successful venture, and we brought back many large animals, most of which will be stored away for the winter.

The person who Lady Ink traded with us has not given us a response yet. If she doesn't respond soon, Lady Ink will have no choice but to hatch the Split egg, and see if the person will want it then.

The Red Stripe is coming closer to becoming an infirmary case. Lady Ink has been busy with life in the human world, so she is starting to fall into the habit of just taking eggs to the infirmaries when they reach a critical point, instead of putting them into hatcheries in the first place. She is readying Ecossaise to fly with her and the egg, while she tells Phishing to take care of the eggs while she is gone. Phishing has no problem with this, and just gently scoops the remaining three eggs into her tail. Also, Lady Ink has yet to make contact with Writting, and see if her cave can make room for the White Stripe egg that she wants. Stripe eggs are highly sought after, for the fact that they are fairly rare and come in a variety of colors, depending on their parents.

On another note, Lady Ink says that TJ is planning to allow the interference of eggs and hatchlings by adult dragons. She says that means that we will be able to use our special abilities to help eggs and hatchlings. She is very excited about this, because TJ plans to give us abilities we may not have had before. However, nothing is set in stone, and some of the rumored abilities might not be granted. Oh well, Lady Ink is excited, as is the rest of the cave.

[ Serendipities ]

Deer Paypur,

I hav juhst hached frum miy eggh. I am vehri rehd. I lihk rehd. Thuh othur drahguns r vehri nihce to me alohng wit a hoomuhn cald Laydi Ihnk. Shee sehs shee wihl teech mee how two rite andh speell behtur. I lihk hur.

[unnamed Red Stripe Hatchling]

Dear Parchment,

The cave's first Stripe hatchling has hatched! The cave is very excited. Stripe hatchlings and adults are a beauty to behold and very sought after by scrollkeepers. Indeed, our hatchling is very sleek and pretty. Lady Ink cannot wait until he or she grows her wings and gains her stripes. Writting will be so very jealous, but Lady Ink is already giving her the other Stripe egg that she obtained, so all is well.

Sincerely,

Phishing

Later Today

Dear Journal,

Apparently, Lady Ink posted up a message on the message boards about wanting a Dorkface, and some kindhearted stranger offered to breed her one. Lady Ink was very excited and sent Ad Lib to give the stranger a message. Now, the cave, myself included, has no idea why Dorkfaces are so sought after, much less what a Dorkface is. So, Lady Ink sat down and told us the story of Midas Dorkface.

Once there was a scrollkeeper, not unlike Lady Ink, who had some Gold dragons. One of the dragons they threatened to give it name Dorkface if it didn't gender female. But as it always goes, the dragon was a male. And thus he was named Midas Dorkface. His mate was named Shallyna'ar, and they had many many offspring. And today, their children and their offspring are part of one of the most famous bloodlines in the land. They are highly respected and very sought after, because of their famous lineage. Practically every breedable dragon was added into the Dorkface lineage. And all Dorkfaces can trace back their ancestries to Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar.

I personally think it was a rather odd tale, but I suppose it is one of the things that make where we live special. I wonder what Lady Ink will name our Dorkface...

[ Serendipities ]

Edited by Inksplatter

(Ahg, it deleted my earlier entry.)

Dear Paper,

The storm hit again earlier today. Mercury's Legacy returned right before the storm hit, but he reported seeing shadows tailing him in the tree cover. Poor boy must have really booked it here. Our allied Cave was kind to our Whiptail messenger, and stated that the Wild Dragons are becoming more aggressive. Judging from Mercury's tale, this is true. Reign has backed up the story, and says that the leader of the old Wild Army might have appeared again.

This cannot happen. If he starts another war, then the landscape might never recover, even with the dragon's advanced magic. As soon as the news got out, the Silver Corps (over twenty strong with the new addition of Kyrie Imperceptus) and the Gold Guards (about 15 strong now) have begun training to wipe out this menace before it gets too bad. The Black Scouts (a grand total of 13) have been ordered by Dragonic herself to go scout our valley during the storm, and bring back any trespasser alive.

Now that I am past the heavy news... Adorna produced an Old Pink egg today, and the Summer hatched. There is something strange about the hatchling... A magical aura, that speaks to me like that of the Oracles. The Albino gendered and grew up (named Angel of Purity), as did the new female Silver (as mentioned earlier). There is another new Nightingale in the family, an Albino egg from Angel of Purity and Harvest Moon Nightingale.

Song of the Heart has been singing to put the hatchlings to sleep, and keep them calm during the storm. My clutchmate really is a sweet thing, despite not being as bright as the actual Dragons. I don't see why some Scrollkeepers look down on them. They are just as good as the rest of us.

Well, I'm off to learn some defensive magic with the Frozen Hatchlings. Got to be prepared. I'll report back once the Black Corps have returned.

Blaze of the Soul

Seventh Day of the Eighth Month

Dear Journal,

Lady Ink has started to actually put our little eggs and hatchlings in the hatcheries and nurseries again, now. That is a very good thing. So one by one, we took Gertite, Blissful Music, and the three eggs to Soti's, and a new place that Lady Ink found through the message boards. Their cave is decorated with purple and has a very simple and clean feel. Lady Ink quite enjoys the cave and comes every so often to help return the favor.

Oh yes, our Red Stripe hatchling has been named Blissful Music, for the Musical Night lineage, the first lineage Lady Ink is taking part in. Hopefully Bliss will gender female, but as the name is fairly unisex, Lady Ink is not being too picky.

Also, Lady Ink says she will be obtaining another lineage soon. Someone has been kind enough to give her a dragon egg with both Forbidden and Dorkface ties. Apparently, it is not uncommon for people to mix lineages. She will be obtaining the egg later this morning, she says.

I believe she has just taken Inkstained to the DragCave, so she must be anticipating the trade soon.

[ Serendipties ]

Apparently, this new Water Egg has a bunch of parents named "Dorkface." That's quite the name..

[Finman]

---

The Egg that was giving off an intense glow has finally hatched, but the other one still only has a gigantic hole in it. The hatchling seems to only like sitting around, so at night, we gather around it, as it lights up the entire cave like a lantern.

The finned, frozen Dorsal has aparently stopped hungrily looking at me; his new interest is to stare at the Silver Egg all day, intently waiting for it to hatch.

[Fresh Parmesan]

Dear Paper,

The Black Scouts were successful. Early this morning, they returned, sopping wet but bringing back prisoners. Most of them were made up of brightly scales Dragons, those who don't blend in well with the surrounding oaks and pines. All together there was seven prisoners, and one fatality. A young male Pink of the Wild Dragons... They have been placed in a cell the Stones carved specifically for them, walls made up of crushed diamonds.

All of them were thin and underfed, but snapped at anything that tried to move past their cage. We tried to speak to them, but it's as if we are talking to wild animals. They have lost all intelligence, and seem to react most violently to our Sunset Oracle. Nishi Kyoko is the one who helped us survive the last war...

The Healing Squad is currently performing an autopsy on the dead Male Pink. Hopefully there will be news on what has caused this.

Dragonic is organizing the Dragons in the cave. The existing groups are the Silver Corps, the Gold Guards, the Black Scouts, the Healing Squad, and of course the Nest Guardians. I'll list the new sections and the breeds included.

Silver Corps: Main fighting force, normally paired with the Gold Guards and the Black Scouts.

Gold Guard: Trained to be juggernauts, paired normally with the Silver Corps and Black Scouts.

Black Scouts: Silent yet deadly. Recognizance and assassinations.

Stone Gargoyles: Eight Stone, Two Twin-Headeds, and Two Geodes, they guard the Cave Entrances.

Firestorm Frenzies: Fires, Non-Oracle Sunsets/Sunrises, Storm, Skywing, they are the first to go into battle and raze the enemy troops.

Magical Mercenaries: Magi, Seasonal, Oracles, Valentines, Daydreams. They use their magic to fight from afar, destroy any possible magical threats before they occur.

Gorilla Group: Whiptails, Stripes, Albino, Ochredrakes, Frills. They strike hard and fast, then dissapear into the mist.

First Line of Defense: Waters, Earths, and Vines. Defend the Cave incase the Gargoyles fail.

The rest are still being organized. I have to go take notes of what'll be happening tonight... will report then.

Blaze of the Soul

The rugged, crusty blue egg has finally hatched into an inactive Geode Hatchling. Diamond Dude always snuggles it, as if it were her own child. It seems ill, though, so we had casted a Fog Spell, so it can recover in peace. The rest of the hatchlings and eggs also seem to have the same disease; the shells are softening, the hatchlings aren't eating. We had them all Fogged. I'll report on their status again tomorrow.

[Juliet is the Sun]

---

All of the Hatchlings and eggs are shrouded in a thick plume, and now I can't document my studies on the glowing, Silver Egg.. I'll just have to go back to my other hobby; finding a way to eat the Cheese Dragon..

[Finman]

Dear Paper,

Lady Ink just came back from the DragCave on Inkstained's back, cradling a Pebble egg. I was not quite sure what she wanted it for, as Pebbles are rarely sought after. She told us that this egg was descended from both the famous Dorkface bloodline and the Forbidden lineage. Thus, the egg will have both the Dorkface and Forbidden name, along with the given name Percival, if it is a male, and Guinevere if it a female.

Also, the both the Red and the White Stripe egg have cracked about a fourth of the way. They will be hatching within two days. Gertite is still wreaking havoc, driving Crystallised to insanity. Hopefully when it matures it will calm down a bit, for the good of the cave...

Phishing

Today I begged to also be shrouded in the Fog; those dreaded UV's terrify me. Of course, the Adults insisted that only Hatchlings and Eggs capable of Growth get to be Fogged. I didn't choose to be frozen. So why must I suffer?

[brightest]

---

Gah! I heard the Albino Hatchling pleading to be Frozen; I would've traded spots with him in a flash! I can't see my own clawed hand in front of my face! This thick cloud is quite bothersome.. At least in a few days it will be over, and I can mature in peace.. Although I'm already quite matter right now! Much more than the others, anyway.

[Duchess Rose]

---

Night fell, and it struck the hour of hunting again. Prometheus and I began to hunt. I could tell he wasn't into it, as if he had something important on his mind. I won't pester him about it.

[Familiar Resonance]

Dear Journal,

A fierce thunderstorm brought on by wild Grays blocked the entrance to our cave system this morning. Poor Emeree could not escape the storm until the Vines and Greens removed the debris. By then, she was soaked and highly agitated. Andrew Hurricane and his Gray offspring offered to go out and disperse the rampaging Grays. Emeree agreed, and sent Twilight Shadow and his Black offspring to assist in case the wild Grays refused to leave peacefully. Since Healing Snowflake was preoccupied with other tasks, Chu Alexandar and his offspring stood by to heal any returning dragon who was injured. None were, however. The wild Grays very quickly departed when they saw the approach of Andrew's group. I just hope we don't have any more trouble with them. Emeree has heard rumors of wild dragons banding together and attacking. Emeree is confidant in our clan's numbers, though. Still, we are checking our defensive and offensive measures just in case. The Guardians have stepped their presence at the entrance, too.

In other news, all of the eggs have hatched and have been named: Diamond Goldenstreams (white Striped), Sheltered Pale (Albino), Draken Caramel (Ochredrake), Pygmy Obstacle (obviously the Pygmy), and Entranced Catcher (blue Striped).

The Pygmy is even worse than Underfoot was in tripping up Emeree. Sacred Feather ended up healing a nasty gash on Emeree's leg after Emeree tripped and collided with a sharp rock. Thus, little Obstacle has been told to stay with Underfoot at all times. I am hoping that the two of them together will give us warning to their presence. Emeree is unsure of Obstacle's gender, but Underfoot and the hatchling get along very well.

Draken Caramel is somewhat more mellow than Sandstorm, but can still be a handful. Emeree managed to somehow get Sandstorm to wait until she's outside before releasing all her energy. However, she is still quite talkative, which can annoy some of the other dragons. Most seem to have gotten used to her personality, but there are still quarrels caused by her constant hyperness. I am hoping that Gentle Greene's experience with Sandstorm will help her deal with Caramel. Maybe that is why Caramel is better behaved, come to think of it.

--Aura Sunrise

Dear Journal...

I found you near the entrance of the cave, somebody who came by looking for eggs must've dropped it. There was some odd language in it that I ripped out, I couldn't read it anyways... Today is another lonesome day with French Cinnamon, my best friend... I feel I can only trust her... Since she doesn't have a child either.

Its been a long time since I was young, since entirely, I was the second one to grow up on my Owners scroll, but thats only because my Owner adopted the snoby Sapphire Indigo when she was a hatchling, also French Cinnamon was found when she was a hatchling, but that doesn't matter to me...

Even Sapphire Indigo has had a child, but it was with the strange younger dragon Venus Gun... He's always so dark and cold toward everybody but Sapphire Indigo...

I use to be friends with Crystal Sora, but he has a child now, so he tends to avoid me, I mean, before we both thought we would one day breed together... But it never really happened.

Elle an Ellen avoid all the other dragons, they don't care about children, since they have each other they never get lonely...

My owner tried to breed French Cinnamon once with Crystal Sora, but they didn't like each other... I'm a bit happy for that...

One pair of dragons that I really tend to give sympathy to is Sophia Cupcake and Crystal Sora, when they had their child, my Owner couldn't take it, so she was forced to give it away to another owner... I hope their child prospers... But at this rate, it'll probably die... They'll be heartbroken, I know it...

Sapphire Indigo had to give away her child too, but she doesn't even care...

Me? When I'm not self-indulging in my loneliness, I'm taking care of the new caveborns my Owner gets, such as the pygmy's... They really melt my heart, always so innocent and playful when they're hatchlings, its simple adorable! So, I'm friend with a lot of the younger dragons, until they forget about me and have children, that is...

With the last of my ink,

Rune Adale

Edited by Matmetchi

The Adults have had a long chat with the Human. They seem to have discovered that the Hatchlings and Eggs are no longer sick. They seem to be keeping them fogged, though. I leaned in closer, and heard something Mist Dew said, ".. earlier than expected." Luckily, my size allowed me to eavesdrop without fear of being exposed.

[Commaner Tiny]

---

Diamond Dude seemed quite upset with the choice to keep the Hatchlings and Eggs fogged. I think she wanted to spend some time with the Geode, so I comforted my mate. She seemed a bit happier, but who knows how long I can keep her content?

The things I do for love..

[Vanilla (with a hint of Pecan)]

---

The meeting was quite different tonight. Even though the Silver Eggs and Hatchlings have only been here for a few days, we had already grown accustomed to the basking in the glow. So it seemed darker than usual. Luckily, Blazin' BBQ breathed a small stream of fire, and we had something to warm ourselves..

[Juliet is the Sun]

---

This new Red Egg the Human picked up recently is quite nice. The cave has gotten considerably warmer with the both of us around, so the others usually ask me to take the Egg out for a stroll. That's ridiculous, the egg hasn't even hatched yet! How will it know if it's taking a stroll or not..?

[blazin' BBQ]

Dear Paper,

The results of the autopsy have come in... It is what I suspected. These dragons have had their minds broken. They are no longer who they thought they were, only puppets to someone else's whim. The very thought makes me sick.

Tonight there will be a council. We have to decide what to do with the dragons the Black Scouts captured, and decide on a course of action. I'll be sitting on Dragonic's shoulder as always... She rarely goes anywhere without me. It makes me feel kind of important.

Well anyways we are sending Mercury's Legacy with a message to our Allied Cave with our findings. Dark Quartz is going with him to protect him from the still-ongoing storm. Dragonic has expressed concern about our lack of Whiptails and Storms... She said that as soon as she could, she was going to go hunting for ER eggs and hatchlings of both species. I hope that we are successful in that.

Blaze of the Soul

I am Adeemial of Two Wives,

against my will. I was named when my Owner discovered I was a boy, and she had two other girl ocredrakes... One is much older than me, and one, I grew up with. I don't mind Etherelle but Nacho Chips is probably about 2 years (in human) older than me. And I don't really like it... But at least my owner's not bugging me to breed with both of them, making me basically marry them... She's scroll locked... But maybe, if I'm lucky, she'll just make me breed once with Nacho Chips and have a large family with Etherelle, or maybe JUST a large family with Etherelle, I'd like that...

Without further ado,

Adeemial of Two Wives

The Water Egg finally hatched, and a meeting decided what it would be named. Somehow we (they) came up with "Leaky Dorkface". Yes, we are quite the intelligents.

[Lord Fancypants]

---

Some of the hatchlings have been unfogged, although the rest have still been hidden, for precautions. The Cave has gotten considerably quiter since the Great Plague. Personally, I don't know what the others are fretting about. The Soft-Shell and Illness has far-gone, so there is nothing to be afraid of. But no one's going to listen to my opinion..

[F R E S H]

Eighth Day of the Eighth Month

Dear Journal,

Last night, the White Stripe and the Red egg hatched. They are both healthy, thank the heavens. Also, Gertite grew her wings and gendered female! Also, the Pygmy egg is beginning to crack. Hopefully it will be a male, so we can find a mate for Thimbles. Also, the Forbidden Dorkface egg seems healthy enough. Hopefully we will be able to find a suitable mate for the egg.

[ Serendipities ]

Dear Blank Book,

I saw Serendipities writing in something like this. She said it was something to record your thoughts and feelings on the day's happenings into. It seemed fun, so I asked Lady Ink for one. And now, I have this blank book, a quill, and an inkwell around me.

A new dragon hatched today. It looks a lot like me, except white instead of red. I wonder when I'll grow my wings. I wonder what gender I am. Apparently, I'm part of the Musical Night lineage, so I'll be paired up with a Night dragon, since I am a Music dragon...

{Blissful Music

All the journal entries seem good. smile.gif

Why, thank you!

---

All the dragons have missed the warm glow of the Silver hatchling, so when we decided it was time we could unfog them all, we rejoiced.

Blazin' BBQ is still nursing the little Red Egg, and the Cave has certainly gotten much hotter and stuffy. We go out to hunt much more frequently, since there are more mouths to feed, and frankly, the comforting breeze relaxes us.

[Celestial Intelligence]

---

Everyone is complaining about all this new heat that the two Red Dragons have brought to the egg, but I actually find that we have it easy. I've seen caves before, with four or five Red Dragons, and during the Winter time, they are actually quite happy that all the Red Dragons are around.

But I'm too scared they'll attack me and get angry if I do admit that, so I'll just keep my mouth shut..

[F R E S H]

Dear... Journal,

My Owner has big plans for me, and she's going through a lot of trouble to make them happen. I am her very first Dorkface... So, she wants to continue the lineage, and add something rare to the 7th generation, for I am the 6th.

She has decided to try and adopt a blue striped egg from a breeder, so that if it becomes a girl, she can be my wife, and if not, Owner will breed it until down the line, there is a girl that can be my wife.

Then, when we have our child, my Owner is trying to get a gold, so that our child can have a wife. I personally think she's planning very far into the future... If the gold and our child are the same gender, she wants to give somebody else our hatchling, then let us have more until one can have the gold as a husband/wife.

I'm not sure if all that'll work out though, like I said, maybe its too early to plan so far into the future...

When will the plan be put into action?

Sincerely,

Lisohraton Dorkface

P.S. Yes, that is LY-SO-RAT-ON

I recently started hanging around with Swimmin' in Filth, and she says that being Frozen isn't that bad. But I was told that if I were ever Frozen, many would be mad at me, for my 'famous lineage' or something..

[Leaky Dorkface]