Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I had a heart attack when they did that. Then beast came and I said good riddance because beast is well BEAST xd.png*shot*

I did feel a bit of an idiot with him though. I was all like

"Beast! Over Here! Heartless! I'm surrounded! Helps!"

Yeah very true. I was like "Hey dip-s*** over hear. Yeah me the one who is getting their a** handed to them. How about h I don't know SAVING MY HELPLESS A**!!!"

It was the only part in the game where I actually ran away from a fight. When Beast got tricked by that heartless inside the catle I was all like

Oh shi-! O.O Don't leave meeee!

I know. I was thinking. GREAAAAAAAT! Wonder when I will get pwned.

Demmit I missed a near-fight-thingy.

Anyway, to the whole Donald bit: Does it even matter? The point is Sora didn't quit after KH1 and he continued on, and would have continued on whether or not Mickey was safe.

Whether or not D&G would have gone too (if Mickey was safe/home and only Riku was still out) is debatable, but I think they would. After all, wasn't their mission to help the KB master?

However, if Riku had been outside the door and somehow gotten back to DI with Kairi and left Sora with D&G, or some other situation in which Sora had a split-second to choose, I think he would have been VERY torn but probably would have gone with D&G to chase after Mickey.

Yes, Donald has a temper, YES he's snapped at less than that, but I don't think Sora would leave anyone behind, therefore there would be no arguing.

Even if Mickey was popping up going "Yep, hi guys, I'm fine, bye guys!" I think Sora & Co. would have gone on trying to help bring him home/complete his mission. (Almost typed MissingNo. wtf)

That is more like they have been best friends so long that they are like brothers.

He cried for Riku. Brother cries for the loss of his brother.

He went to save Riku AND mickey.(He would have got quacked at if he didn't try to save the king)

He ran to his brother who he thought he lost.

(he is one of those kids with big-brother complex. Not gay but extremely attached to his brother)

Mk, and how many relationships spring out of best-friendships? A LOT.

Wouldn't one have more reaction for reuniting with a loved one than a brother? No matter how close they were?

That's already been addressed, but see above for what-if-it-had-only-been-Riku.

Yes, and ignored his other friends and the girl he supposedly loves who were ALSO knocked back/out by the explosion.

It could be a big-bro complex. I prefer to see it more romantically slanted, because I prefer Riku to Kairi...in just damn near every category. xd.png

Agree to disagree?

Edited by NixAyum

I'm not officially taking a side, as I don't really like any of the canon/popular pairings in KH. Not really any pairings actually. except for Zexion and Namine..

But Sora could have gone after Riku instead of staying with Kairi because Kairi was a princess of heart, and Riku had fallen into darkness. If your best friend falls into darkness, attempting to kill (or whatever word) a puppet to get a heart for your other friend, attacks you, steals your keyblade, etc, and finally turns back to good, you will probably be more relieved than that your friend who is pure and stuff is still pure.

Also Sora had known Riku almost all of his life, and Kairi had come in later.

Although Sora really is kind of an emotional guy.

I'm not officially taking a side, as I don't really like any of the canon/popular pairings in KH.  Not really any pairings actually.  except for Zexion and Namine..I know what this says X3 copy and paste is my best friend X3

But Sora could have gone after Riku instead of staying with Kairi because Kairi was a princess of heart, and Riku had fallen into darkness.  If your best friend falls into darkness, attempting to kill (or whatever word) a puppet to get a heart for your other friend, attacks you, steals your keyblade, etc, and finally turns back to good, you will probably be more relieved than that your friend who is pure and stuff is still pure.

Also Sora had known Riku almost all of his life, and Kairi had come in later.

Although Sora really is kind of an emotional guy.

Yes yes he is. I am adamant about a big bro complex. If I were to see any of them as gay it would be riku for always wearing that tight ass clothing. Sora though not really seeing as it is clear that he likes her in the first KH. Sora and Riku race because Riku is teasing Sora about liking Kairi. And what about that romantic stuff he wanted to do with her before the whole heartless thing.

EDIT:CoM is BORING. I decided to watch a walkthrough of the game and it is BORING. And there are more than 50 parts to the sucker. UGH!

Edited by crazywargod

Well yeah, watching walk throughs is boring. I wouldn't want to watch a walk through of FF9, and it is my favorite game ever.

A walkthrough is where you watch someone else play. You know like on youtube. There is no narrative just someone else is playing. I also figured I hate their card system what a surprise.

The card system is as difficult as you make it out to be. It's all organization and strategy. But obviously watching someone else play is going to bore you. I'd get bored watching it. The reason you DON'T get bored is because you're doing something.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

That's probably it. Don't have that adrenalin running through your veins but watching you can still get all the info just might not be so interesting. I like the boss battles and previews but all the meaningless battles I could do without.

..I know what a walkthrough is. I simply said they were boring, not that I didn't know what they were.

The random encounters are in all KH/FF games, and are part of what makes walkthroughs so annoying.

Yes yes he is. I am adamant about a big bro complex.

And I'm pretty adamant about my opinion that Riku makes a better partner than Kairi. So agree to disagree?

If I were to see any of them as gay it would be riku for always wearing that tight ass clothing.

DAMNIT NUUUU IF RIKU IS STRAIGHT I WANT HIM D:

It's not tight. The shirt in 1 is the only tight thing he wears. Maybe the undershirt in 2 and the darkness-made clothing, but that's not really his choice... good designers know fangirls like eye candy

Sora though not really seeing as it is clear that he likes her in the first KH.

Yes, the fruit and the cave drawing.

I can write that off as a childhood crush and so many people do in fanfics, phew. Or maybe things change. Or he realizes he doesn't, but he believed he did because Riku was so cold and then Kairi came along and Sora thought he was supposed to love her, seeing as how Riku was arguably jerky to them.

Sora and Riku race because Riku is teasing Sora about liking Kairi.

Yeah, I already talked about that in the context of why it didn't mean Riku liked Kairi, same as the above answer.

And what about that romantic stuff he wanted to do with her before the whole heartless thing.

I assume you again mean the fruit-that-I-cannot-spell. See above.

CoM isn't boring to me, but I hate the card system. It's better to play it yourself, for the reasons stated above.

Edited by NixAyum

And I'm pretty adamant about my opinion that Riku makes a better partner than Kairi. So agree to disagree?

DAMNIT NUUUU IF RIKU IS STRAIGHT I WANT HIM D:

It's not tight. The shirt in 1 is the only tight thing he wears. Maybe the undershirt in 2 and the darkness-made clothing, but that's not really his choice... good designers know fangirls like eye candy

Yes, the fruit and the cave drawing.

I can write that off as a childhood crush and so many people do in fanfics, phew. Or maybe things change. Or he realizes he doesn't, but he believed he did because Riku was so cold and then Kairi came along and Sora thought he was supposed to love her, seeing as how Riku was arguably jerky to them.

Yeah, I already talked about that in the context of why it didn't mean Riku liked Kairi, same as the above answer.

I assume you again mean the fruit-that-I-cannot-spell. See above.

CoM isn't boring to me, but I hate the card system. It's better to play it yourself, for the reasons stated above.

He turned himself into a heartless for her. He was brought back(after donald pounded him a few times)by her hug. He loves HER not HIM. Sure you can want them to ba a couple all you want but when you actually start believing it. That is when you have gone too far. I personally think Riku and Kairi should be a couple as I see sora as a shrimp in the way of the real hero and then made the real hero turn evil(which only cemented my liking of Riku).................... GUILT there you go. That is why he is so hooked. Guilt. He feels guilty for turning Riku evil. Add this with the already huge big-bro complex he had and you get a pseudo love*. He thinks he has to fix his mistake and if Riku dies before he does then he would probably go guilt-crazy.

*meaning that his feelings are so strong it looks like love but isn't.

Edited by crazywargod

You just pulled the guilt thing out of your ass. There's no indication that Sora even slightly blames himself.

I did not. I thought it up as I was typing.

"I personally think Riku and Kairi should be a couple as I see sora as a shrimp in the way of the real hero and then made the real hero turn evil"

It solves some mysteries as guilt can power you to do crazy ass things.

EDIT:Sorry to bring in real life issues but if KH had a gay main character for a game rated E for everyone(meaning that even 5 year old can play it) they would have gotten yelled at. Everybody seems to be afraid of gays and of anything that might teach our children to be gay. Seeing as games/t.v. are "influential" that would be seen as bad.

Edited by crazywargod

My favourite pairing is RR/Namine =D

I just thought they would make a cute couple.

I did not. I thought it up as I was typing.

"I personally think Riku and Kairi should be a couple as I see sora as a shrimp in the way of the real hero and then made the real hero turn evil"

It solves some mysteries as guilt can power you to do crazy ass things.

EDIT:Sorry to bring in real life issues but if KH had a gay main character for a game rated E for everyone(meaning that even 5 year old can play it) they would have gotten yelled at. Everybody seems to be afraid of gays and of anything that might teach our children to be gay. Seeing as games/t.v. are "influential" that would be seen as bad.

Want to know a secret? I know a bunch of kids that read Harry Potter, and OH **** DUMBLEDORE IS GAY.

But books aren't "influential" No games ans movies and t.v. shows are influential and so we must make everything as "kid friendly" as possible. Think about this if we are scared of gays now it was worse then when they made KH1. Parents had arguments that even games marked rated M for mature parents were trying to get those games dulled down in anything that wasn't "kid friendly". Gay is not "kid friendly" and anything that projects this is wrong.

Now I am not saying I agree to this in fact I am opposed but parents are worried that if kids learn about this stuff too soon they will become gay.

Also seriously that was bad seeing as I being a huge Harry Potter fan didn't hear about dumbledore being gay until AFTER I read the seventh book and was shocked as I didn't see it at all.

EDIT:Also I just happened to come across this by chance to. Wasn't all that popular an article. I also hear from a few people(more like a group sitting too close to me that I could hear)that their parents were getting their younger siblings to stop reading and watching harry potter.

Edited by crazywargod

Remember that Kingdom Hearts is from Japan, not America.

Also I'll say that if you can't tell one charcter was gay (Dumbledore) you could just as easily not know if Riku or Sora were gay. All it takes is one Nomura quote away from being canon. And honestly, Nomura says he's okay with whatever pairings people want. I don't know why you're so hung up on this.

Yeah but America wouldn't have dubbed it. Ah though you see there was always a thought in the back of my mind after the original actor for Dumbledore died and when they replaced him and gave him the new look I always had the thought. My imagination from words is not as good as actually seeing something. I think he(Nomura) probably meant think because there are people who want them to be straight, others gay, others bi. Too many wants for that to work so even if he said WANT he probably meant THINK as it would make more sense. I actually tried to end it until you brought it back up so you are the one that is hung up.(sadly my personality wont let me shut up and me ending things only happens when I am forced. I speak before I think and most of the time regret what I just said.) If you want to stop we can just agree to disagree but if it gets brought back again my personality will force a response.(I get attacked so much at home that on the web it just becomes too much and I defend myself.)

Oh please. I hate it when people try to pull the "you're the one hung up" thing. At no point have any of your posts indicated a dip in the conversation indicated you don't want to stop talking. Stop backpedling and trying to pass the buck onto someone else.

Anyway I'm not directly quoting Nomura so you're whole want/think discussion is a little pointless.

EDIT:I am being told to end this conversation before I get mad. I once got really heated during a conversation and broke something that I shouldn't have. Now every once in awhile I get watched over and when this is happening if they think something is going to make me mad they tell me to stop or get off the computer. I would rather stay on the computer.

Please read this. I did try to stop it. As this quote clearly is proof of that.

EDIT:Whatever it doesn't matter you brought him into this and I replied about it.

EDIT2:If you read my last post I said "if it gets brought back again my personality will force a response"well after I said what is in the above quote it got brought back again. My personality forced a response.

Edited by crazywargod

Or you know, you guys could both just drop it?

Seriously dudes, don't let your combined love for KH be overrun.