Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Kairi is useless.

WAIT, NO! HYOOMAN MEAT SHIELD YESSS

My fav...probably Riku. Though I wanted to slap that emo mofo a couple times, he's just so HOOOOOT AND PRETTY AND BIG AND STRONG AND HAAWWWTTT awesome. Maybe Saix and Demyx after him.

Riku: If you liked me, you would

1) Realize that I wasn't being emo, I WAS BEING DEPRESSED

2) Realize that I am emo in the original sense, sans the skinny jeans. Because really, how is my shirt not tight?

Minky: IT'S MIDRIFLICIOUS. *DROOOOOLS*

Edited by minkymy

You have to give her props for even being able to weild one as they are supposed to be only for select few or something like that.(DAMNED YOU BROKEN PS2!!)

You have to give her props for even being able to weild one as they are supposed to be only for select few or something like that.(DAMNED YOU BROKEN PS2!!)

I'm not so sure about that. It looks like they used to be a lot more common judging by Birth By Sleep.

I know dry.gif it is rather sad. Still just wait until we see its ability before you count her out just yet.

I'm not so sure about that. It looks like they used to be a lot more common judging by Birth By Sleep.

Well.. It was only Ventus and Aqua-- Terra wasn't chosen or something crazy like that. So still only two wielders.

NOES STOP THE SPOILERS >.> I've done so well at not learning anything about the game's plot line yet. Which is a huge change for me, as I usually know it well before even buying the game.

Really, the fact that she could wield a keyblade as one of the special just kind of boosted her mary sue-ness, and the fact that she couldn't even use it, and was therefore still a damsel in distress, made it even worse.

I disliked her keyblade full stop. I mean, it was so god damn flowery it was insulting.

I disliked her keyblade full stop. I mean, it was so god damn flowery it was insulting.

She stole it from Marluxia

Does anyone else think Marluxia was supposed to be a girl and then the developers changed their minds at the last minute?

Does anyone else think Marluxia was supposed to be a girl and then the developers changed their minds at the last minute?

NAH. He's just .. "In-tune with his feminine side". ... Or in lay-man's terms: he's pink and gay for the fan-girls. ... Also, so they can picture him raping the Organization members. :'D

Really, the fact that she could wield a keyblade as one of the special just kind of boosted her mary sue-ness, and the fact that she couldn't even use it, and was therefore still a damsel in distress, made it even worse.

This.

I thought I read something somewhere about Kairi's KB being only temporary, that's why Riku had to give it to her and it didn't actually come to her.

I also heard that Riku was supposed to be the only KB wielder but it went to Sora during the whole DI shebang because Riku fell weak in darkness (or something).

That is true. Riku was the original owner of the Keyblade, but when he chose darkness it went to Sora.

How do you know she can't wield it? As far as I remember we didn't even see her try as she never got the chance.

P.S:all keyblades minus Soras are replicates not real things though they come with their own set of ability's. All the ones in Sora's time not the past as I have no clue about that.

How can he be gay for fan girlsblink.gif

The majority of the yaoi, boy's love, population are............ GIRLS! She thinks that that character was made for all the yaoi fangirls to squee over.

How do you know she can't wield it? As far as I remember we didn't even see her try as she never got the chance.

P.S:all keyblades minus Soras are replicates not real things though they come with their own set of ability's. All the ones in Sora's time not the past as I have no clue about that.

Apparently she does 'use' it, to kill 2 shadows - neither of which were even moving. After that I don't think we even see it again.

If she had used it and been in the final battle that would have been amazing, but would have kind of made the ending way different.

Are they really? I know Riku's first was supposedly fake, but does it actually say that all are fake?

Apparently she does 'use' it, to kill 2 shadows - neither of which were even moving. After that I don't think we even see it again.

If she had used it and been in the final battle that would have been amazing, but would have kind of made the ending way different.

Are they really? I know Riku's first was supposedly fake, but does it actually say that all are fake?

Do you think Sora or Riku would actually let her in the final battle? No they wouldn't.

As far as I know every last one that isn't Sora's keyblade is fake. Don't put too much faith in that though. My mind tends to mix things up. Ask the other people in the thread.

Proving even farther that she is a mary sue.

Cloud let Tifa be in the final battle.

Zidane let Garnet.

Tidus let Yuna.

(I'm guessing that Squall/Rinoa and Basch/Ashe is the same thing.)

Kairi is helpless enough that she can't fight and mary sue enough to get a flowery pink keyblade and promise "This time I'll help!"

Not that I necessarily dislike Kairi. Just pointing out.

Do you think Sora or Riku would actually let her in the final battle? No they wouldn't.

As far as I know every last one that isn't Sora's keyblade is fake. Don't put too much faith in that though. My mind tends to mix things up. Ask the other people in the thread.

No, there's more than one Keyblade.

Riku's is real (Way to the Dawn)

Kairi's probably is

Sora and Mickey's are similar, but probably both real

The only interesting case I can think of is Roxas. He isn't actually using a copy of Sora's Keyblade, he's flatout using the actual Keyblade of Sora's. When Sora was sleeping the Keyblade came over to Roxas and partied with him for a while. When they were both awake they were actually BOTH using the same keyblade at the same time.

Xion I'm expecting, unless she's ALSO involved in the confusing mess up there, is using a replica Keyblade.

Xion could be using a third copy of Sora's. It would kind of make sense. That's why Roxas could (Days spoilers)take it from her after she died without it disappearing, and it still seemed to work fine.

Although really, not much difference between any fake KBs and real KBs was shown..

Proving even farther that she is a mary sue.

Cloud let Tifa be in the final battle.

Zidane let Garnet.

Tidus let Yuna.

(I'm guessing that Squall/Rinoa and Basch/Ashe is the same thing.)

Kairi is helpless enough that she can't fight and mary sue enough to get a flowery pink keyblade and promise "This time I'll help!"

Not that I necessarily dislike Kairi. Just pointing out.

Actually I think that Sora and Riku just have a thing for her(sorry fangirls but they are NOT gay)and wont let her fight. I do agree though that that keyblade she has doesn't help her stature at all.

For what it's worth on the pairing issue, Nomura said he's fine with whatever pairings people want.