Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Please read this. I did try to stop it. As this quote clearly is proof of that.

EDIT:Whatever it doesn't matter you brought him into this and I replied about it.

EDIT2:If you read my last post I said "if it gets brought back again my personality will force a response"well after I said what is in the above quote it got brought back again. My personality forced a response.

That was about a completely different conversation.

I just love KH... I only have KH1 and 2... I really wish I could play the others!!

I am lacking in the willpower department. I cant stop when it gets rolling like this. I want it to. When my bro says your going to get mad at this he is right 99.99% of the time. It did stop than sadly it got brought back again and I have no willpower so I respond lightning the doused fire right back up. I am hopeless TT^TT

EDIT:That conversation was just rambling proof about Sora and Riku being gay. It was the SAME conversation now DROP IT.

Edited by crazywargod

I just love KH... I only have KH1 and 2... I really wish I could play the others!!

You should get Re:CoM. I don't know if you have a PSP or a DS, but since you've got a PS2 you could get ReCoM.

What is RE:CoM? Is it another Japanese only versions.

Isn't Re:COM card based as well? D=

Considering it's just a port of CoM, yes. Honeslty, the card system isn't that hard to figure, all it is is learning the system and manipulating it.

A deck with only Fire cards will kill Vexen without you having to do anything.

It's the better, improved version of Chain of Memories on the PS2. It's not Japan only.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Now I remember. I saw it in the store when I bought KH1&2. I thought it was going to be the third one but when I asked the clerk he said it was only a in-between so I didn't get it. He said he didn't like it because they answered TOO much but they did answer some things that he wanted answers to. Like how the trio were asleep in the beginning of the second. I then beat the two games and satisfied with the knowledge I had had no interest in CoM(until the manga)

Ahhh!! Thats the only problem.... In south africa you barely get these games!! And buying them online is even worse cause our currency is like lame!!

Now I remember. I saw it in the store when I bought KH1&2. I thought it was going to be the third one but when I asked the clerk he said it was only a in-between so I didn't get it. He said he didn't like it because they answered TOO much but they did answer some things that he wanted answers to. Like how the trio were asleep in the beginning of the second. I then beat the two games and satisfied with the knowledge I had had no interest in CoM(until the manga)

You know CoM came out first, right? Them being asleep was never a detail that was supposed to be "kept hidden."

All of a sudden it sounds like all you did was take the word of some random gamestore employee about things and never do any research into it yourself, since that mirrors everything you've been saying this whole time. dry.gif

No it doesn't I just don't like going into detail but if you must know I looked it up online when I got home.

EDIT:How why whatever. How they fell asleep why they were asleep. I don't care. It means the same thing to me.

EDIT2:I would also appreciate you to stop nipping at my heals. If you don't like me I am sorry for whatever I did but LAY OFF.

Edited by crazywargod

My favourite pairing is RR/Namine =D

I just thought they would make a cute couple.

Actually I like them too.. The only pairings I like at all really are RR/Namine, Zexion/Namine and Larxene/Marluxia. And I'm not really crazy over any of those. They are just cute. Zexion/Nam cause he manipulates her, and RR/Nam cause she manipulates him. Not to mention I feel sorry for him. T.T Poor little guy.

Actually I like them too..  The only pairings I like at all really are RR/Namine, Zexion/Namine and Larxene/Marluxia.  And I'm not really crazy over any of those.  They are just cute.  Zexion/Nam cause he manipulates her, and RR/Nam cause she manipulates him.  Not to mention I feel sorry for him. T.T  Poor little guy.

I think I like the RR/Namine pairing because even after she breaks his heart (literally blink.gif) to save Sora, he still wants to protect her.

user posted image

I think I like the RR/Namine pairing because even after she breaks his heart (literally blink.gif) to save Sora, he still wants to protect her.

user posted image

I know, its so touching. T.T

Such a cute picture too. :3 I love how she is holding his heart.

I dunno.. never read it. That would be kind of cute but not really right. Cause if he had lived he probably would have shown up in KH2 with Namine.

From KH Wiki

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (manga)

Riku Replica never fights the real Riku in the manga adaption. However, he encounters Riku, and tries to make himself look taller. He also takes a piece of meat, thinking Naminé had taken a bite of it, (though it was actually Larxene) and puts a chain on it, pretending that it's a "new good luck charm" (Referring to Naminé giving him the fake good luck charm).

Also, Riku Replica only fights Sora once. The second time he is encountered by Sora, he simply grabs Sora's good luck charm and attempts to smash it before Naminé crushes his heart.

Then in the last few pages there is a short story called "The Strange Tale of the Riku Replica" where he is revived and he visits the grave of Vexen and asks him why he was made. Many replicas of Vexen appear stating "We are all failed replicas," and the Riku Replica picks up a hobo stick and leaves saying he needs to find himself, only to find that Vexen's replicas won't leave him be.

But books aren't "influential"

BULL.

****ING.

games ans movies and t.v. shows are influential

Damn near everything is influential.

and so we must make everything as "kid friendly" as possible.

I only follow this up to a certain point, and certainly not the hard-core conservative one.

Think about this if we are scared of gays now it was worse then when they made KH1.

Hate =/= scared.

Supremely sheltering is an epic fail way to raise children.

Gay is not "kid friendly" and anything that projects this is wrong.

Take that argument to the Gay Rights/Gay Marriage Rights thread and let them deal with it.

but parents are worried that if kids learn about this stuff too soon they will become gay.

Which is also bull.

I didn't know about Dumbledore either, but it hasn't in the least changed how I feel about him, and there should be no problem with it. Alas, the world is stupid.

The people-you-overheard's parents are really oversensitive and stupid to stop their children reading and watching HP just for that.

As to how all that applies to KH?

With Dumbledore, it wasn't obvious to many people. It doesn't have to be glaringly obvious. It can be assumed, or just implied. Frankly, I know canonically, Sora's gonna be with Kairi. Frankly, I don't give a damn, I don't like her, IMO Sora would be better paired with Riku. Since KH2 might be the end of the DI trio's adventures (still no word from Nomura about a definitive KH3 or any other game in the series STARRING them?), I am perfectly allowed to daydream off and imagine a timeline in which Kairi fades from the picture because of how little in comparison she went though and grew compared to the boys. You have no right to say I've gone too far.

Now, stalking Squeenix or sending Nomura a billion emails asking for an official word or next game proclaiming that Sora and Riku are officially a couple, yes, that would probably be going too far. But I'm not doing that, so hey.

I also don't believe the guilt thing, or that Riku's the real hero, or that Riku turning to darkness is anything but his own choice, for a second.

@ Fortune: PICTURE FAIL, FEEX EET!

Edited by NixAyum

BULL.

****ING.

Damn near everything is influential.

I only follow this up to a certain point, and certainly not the hard-core conservative one.

Hate =/= scared.

Supremely sheltering is an epic fail way to raise children.

Take that argument to the Gay Rights/Gay Marriage Rights thread and let them deal with it.

Which is also bull.

I didn't know about Dumbledore either, but it hasn't in the least changed how I feel about him, and there should be no problem with it. Alas, the world is stupid.

The people-you-overheard's parents are really oversensitive and stupid to stop their children reading and watching HP just for that.

As to how all that applies to KH?

With Dumbledore, it wasn't obvious to many people. It doesn't have to be glaringly obvious. It can be assumed, or just implied. Frankly, I know canonically, Sora's gonna be with Kairi. Frankly, I don't give a damn, I don't like her, IMO Sora would be better paired with Riku. Since KH2 might be the end of the DI trio's adventures (still no word from Nomura about a definitive KH3 or any other game in the series STARRING them?), I am perfectly allowed to daydream off and imagine a timeline in which Kairi fades from the picture because of how little in comparison she went though and grew compared to the boys. You have no right to say I've gone too far.

Now, stalking Squeenix or sending Nomura a billion emails asking for an official word or next game proclaiming that Sora and Riku are officially a couple, yes, that would probably be going too far. But I'm not doing that, so hey.

I also don't believe the guilt thing, or that Riku's the real hero, or that Riku turning to darkness is anything but his own choice, for a second.

@ Fortune: PICTURE FAIL, FEEX EET!

You might think what I said is bull and I wish it was but it is all true. We are scared of gays. We also hate them but I am not going to go into gay hating. Yes everything might be influential but we see movies/t.v./games to be the most influential(especially since the majority of the kids in rural areas play video games and watch television but hardly read books anymore. Supremely sheltering is an epic fail way to raise children.Yet we do it anyway. I didn't learn the word gay until I was 10. The meaning(at least the new one) until 15. I really do wish we as a people were more open-minded but we have been hating and being scared of it for so long we don't want to change. I said when you start to BELIEVE that sora and riku are gay is true you have gone to far. Want all you want but if you start to BELIEVE it then you have gone too far. I also never specified you unless you actually believe they are gay instead of just wanting. The guilt thing mixed with his overly big big-bri complex solves all of the things that sora does for riku. I am just mad I didn't think of it sooner.

Now that was the reply I had to wright now we are trying to end this conversation so if you would please to stop bringing it back.

EDIT:Spelling fail

Edited by crazywargod

I like the story and characters, but i wish they wouldnt have put so much disney stuff in it! dry.gif

I like the story and characters, but i wish they wouldnt have put so much disney stuff in it! dry.gif

If there wasn't Disney there wouldn't be KH. It either wouldn't be at all, or would have been a Final Fantasy.

EDIT:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/ses...e_by_chibbi.jpg

It's kind of hard to get to but very possible. :3

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

Shadow: Ohwait, had to quote the post and cut/paste the link, but I saw it. X3 Cute indeed.

@crazy: I called bull on the "books aren't influential" and the line that exposure to gay characters will turn children gay, nothing else.

I am not scared of, nor do I hate gays. Yes, the US culture, however "free and liberal and blah blah blah" people call it, is still heavily conservative, especially with stuff like this.

In this case, change is at least needed to get rid of the old-fashioned, close-minded, exclusive and elitist and racist and all-other-kinds of discrimatory trenches of thought that say "This part of humanity, that is perfectly natural and commonplace, is wrong" and suppress it's freedom.

Why are people not allowed to believe? When do you draw the line on "too far", and what right have you to declare someone "not right"?

I'm still not even slightly convinced on any guilt trip Sora feels. He wasn't with Riku when Riku made up his mind to leave the islands by darkness, he didn't even really try to grab Sora's hand as Sora was fighting the darkness that was swallowing them both. Riku chose darkness, and then he realized he was wrong and fought to come back to light, which he did when AtW's machine exploded. Sora wanted to drag him back to the light and home, but it was not Sora's fault and I see nowhere where Sora gives any indication that he feels so. I still don't believe the big-bro complex entirely either.

Your spelling is still wrong in a couple places, btw.

Edited by NixAyum

Shadow: Ohwait, had to quote the post and cut/paste the link, but I saw it. X3 Cute indeed.

@crazy: I called bull on the "books aren't influential" and the line that exposure to gay characters will turn children gay, nothing else.

I am not scared of, nor do I hate gays. Yes, the US culture, however "free and liberal and blah blah blah" people call it, is still heavily conservative, especially with stuff like this.

In this case, change is at least needed to get rid of the old-fashioned, close-minded, exclusive and elitist and racist and all-other-kinds of discrimatory trenches of thought that say "This part of humanity, that is perfectly natural and commonplace, is wrong" and suppress it's freedom.

Why are people not allowed to believe? When do you draw the line on "too far", and what right have you to declare someone "not right"?

I'm still not even slightly convinced on any guilt trip Sora feels. He wasn't with Riku when Riku made up his mind to leave the islands by darkness, he didn't even really try to grab Sora's hand as Sora was fighting the darkness that was swallowing them both. Riku chose darkness, and then he realized he was wrong and fought to come back to light, which he did when AtW's machine exploded. Sora wanted to drag him back to the light and home, but it was not Sora's fault and I see nowhere where Sora gives any indication that he feels so. I still don't believe the big-bro complex entirely either.

Your spelling is still wrong in a couple places, btw.

Parents believe that to be true even if it is bull. That was what I was saying. Parents don't want to have their children knowing about things like this too soon. I agree change is needed but it is a slow process and can not happen overnight. We are just barely starting to come to term with gay society but look at the racial issue that took years to get what we have now and there are still some people that hate others of a different nationality. We as a race are not perfect but we are trying. I hope we will someday accept gays(at least the majority of us accept gays).

Why are people not allowed to believe in something false? You are puuting words in my mouth I didn't say SOMEONE is not right I said SOMETHING is not right. As Sora and Riku being gay is not right. Think of DBZ if fangirls started to think that goku and vegeta are gay whatever we know that is false. If they actually start BELIEVING they are gay that is going too far.

I don't care weather you are convinced or not. It is just a reason(a very good reason that explains quite a bit)as to how he is NOT gay.

Big-bro complex fits well too. If my sibling died or I lost them in some way I would cry. If I then thought I could save them I would pretty much forget everything else and try to save them. It fits better than him being gay.

NOW THIS CONVERSATION IS DONE IT HAS GONE ON TOO LONG. OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING JUST END IT AS THEY ARE GETTING ANNOYED. IF YOU REPLY I REPLY AS THAT IS JUST HOW I AM. SO PLEASE DON'T REPLY THANK YOU.

Just to make sure you saw that.

Nix, just to let you know Nomura recently announced KH3 and that, at least, Sora is the main character again.