Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Actually I think that Sora and Riku just have a thing for her(sorry fangirls but they are NOT gay)and wont let her fight. I do agree though that that keyblade she has doesn't help her stature at all.

Sora might. Kairi certainly does.

And even if they do like each other, it doesn't matter as relevant to this, because all the pairs shadow listed were in love (I think, but Rinoa was allowed to fight FREAKING ULTIMECIA PUTTING RANDOM PEOPLE INTO THE FIRST BATTLE)

And too bad, I think they should be. tongue.gif

Nomura said he's fine with whatever pairings people want.

Good.

But even if he wasn't, the fangirls wouldn't stop.

Fangirls stop for nothing short of death.

/is one, so nyah nyah na na-na

Ah but you see both Sora and Riku have that best friend relationship that gets conflicted because they both have strong feelings for Kairi. I never once saw any indication of them loving each other. I have no problem with gay characters in games/books/movies whathaveyou but when there is no indication of particular characters being gay but paired up and people say oh they are definitely gay(kingdom hearts being one of the few games where fangirls actually go so far as to start believing the characters are gay)it just gets ridiculous.

end meaningless rant/

Now I am not ridiculing anybody but Sora and Riku are NOT gay.

And even if they do like each other, it doesn't matter as relevant to this, because all the pairs shadow listed were in love (I think, but Rinoa was allowed to fight FREAKING ULTIMECIA PUTTING RANDOM PEOPLE INTO THE FIRST BATTLE)

Exactly. Although I guess Basch/Ashe isn't necessarily so, Basch protects Ashe any way. Cloud got so mad at Sephy after he hurt Tifa that he went and pulled himself along Sephy's sword. Zidane leaves Tantalus and risks his life in a scary forest (lol) for Garnet. Tidus practically DIES for Yuna.

Note this is my argument for why I prefer SoRiku to SoKairi. I really don't care what the cannon is, this is how I and a SHITTON of other fangirls xd.png interpret it.

Ah but you see both Sora and Riku have that best friend relationship that gets conflicted because they both have strong feelings for Kairi.

I don't believe Riku does. In the beginning of 1 he made the bet with Sora because he knew Sora liked her. He attempted to rescue her because she was all that was left of his home (and he believed Sora didn't care, and they were friends).

I never once saw any indication of them loving each other.

He awkwardly hugged Kairi, after she initiated it. He FELL ON HIS KNEES AND CRIED for Riku.

He left Kairi on the islands to save Riku and Mickey instead of going home safe and happy with her.

After AtW died in the asplosion, he runs to Riku and ignores everyone else, even though everyone was blown back.

Tidus practically DIES for Yuna.

Hm? He was a dream, so really it's more like he "died" for Spira and his old man. They were strong enough, they could have left it at killing Sin and left Yevon alone, I don't think he would have had anything to summon as there was no Final Aeon, and if he did come back they could go beat him again. Leave him to summon the dream, everyone goes home happy. Unless I'm remembering something wrong.

Edited by NixAyum

Exactly. Although I guess Basch/Ashe isn't necessarily so, Basch protects Ashe any way. Cloud got so mad at Sephy after he hurt Tifa that he went and pulled himself along Sephy's sword. Zidane leaves Tantalus and risks his life in a scary forest (lol) for Garnet. Tidus practically DIES for Yuna.

Tifa is street fighter. I look at her and see Ryu with boobs. Cloud couldn't keep her out of a battle if he tried as she would give him a proper beat down. Minus the comparison of Ryu with boobs the majority of final fantasy women are like this. Kairi however is a pushover and will do whatever Sora and Riku tell her to do. I like Kairi but this is a fact that I can't avoid.

Kairi however is a pushover and will do whatever Sora and Riku tell her to do. I like Kairi but this is a fact that I can't avoid.

I lol'd hard. And want to argue it, but can't remember when she didn't obey. |D

He awkwardly hugged Kairi, after she initiated it. He FELL ON HIS KNEES AND CRIED for Riku.

He left Kairi on the islands to save Riku and Mickey instead of going home safe and happy with her.

After AtW died in the asplosion, he runs to Riku and ignores everyone else, even though everyone was blown back.

That is more like they have been best friends so long that they are like brothers.

He cried for Riku. Brother cries for the loss of his brother.

He went to save Riku AND mickey.(He would have got quacked at if he didn't try to save the king)

He ran to his brother who he thought he lost.

(he is one of those kids with big-brother complex. Not gay but extremely attached to his brother)

He didn't have to save Mickey. Mickey was fine the entire time.

Honestly. Nomura doesn't care, I don't see why you do. Yeah, I get your point, but still.

Of course he did(even if he didn't need saving donald doesn't know that)and if he didn't try he would have got quacked at.

What's your logic for "of course he did"? Donald and Goofy don't honestly seem to concerned about Mickey during KH2 -- they know he's fine. He's not at home, but he's moving on his own, working independently or with Riku, and he doesn't need saving at all in KH2.

You should know that donald has a hot headed personality. You know if Sora didn't try to save mikey donald would have gone crazy.

What's your logic for "of course he did"? Donald and Goofy don't honestly seem to concerned about Mickey during KH2 -- they know he's fine. He's not at home, but he's moving on his own, working independently or with Riku, and he doesn't need saving at all in KH2.

Since you seemed to ignore me.

You should know that donald has a hot headed personality. You know if Sora didn't try to save mikey donald would have gone crazy.

Since you seemed to not understand me I fixed it soo you could understand better. I didn't quote you but that was a reply to that post as I show above^

Since you seemed to not understand me I fixed it soo you could understand better. I didn't quote you but that was a reply to that post as I show above^

I know. You responded to the exact same things I had just adressesed.

Why did you say I ignored you when you know I didn't?

Why did you say I ignored you when you know I didn't?

Because you ignored everything I said.

Let me refrase it better than because I din't ignore ANYTHING dry.gif

Donald has a hot-headed personality. You could also say that this hot-headedness can come out of nowhere. Knowing donald even when he ACTS calm he isn't. If sora hadn't gone to save king mikey than he probably would have quaked at sora. Weather the king needed saving or not(which he really didn't but then neither did riku)donald didn't know that or did mikey all of a sudden get telepathy.

Donald and Goofy don't honestly seem to concerned about Mickey during KH2 -- they know he's fine. He's not at home, but he's moving on his own, working independently or with Riku.

They know this. Mickey even shows up within the first hour or so that Sora's in Twilight Town, before they even meet with Yen Sid and he quite clearly needed no saving, from there or any other point from then.

Let me refrase it better than because I din't ignore ANYTHING dry.gif

Donald has a hot-headed personality. You could also say that this hot-headedness can come out of nowhere. Knowing donald even when he ACTS calm he isn't. If sora hadn't gone to save king mikey than he probably would have quaked at sora. Weather the king needed saving or not(which he really didn't but then neither did riku)donald didn't know that or did mikey all of a sudden get telepathy.

Just because someone shows up from battle not harmed doesn't mean that they can't get harmed. Even if you tell someone don't worry most cases that just makes someone worry more.

Show me evidence in KH2 of Donald, or even Goofy, being worried about Mickey. They hardly mention him.

Show me evidence in KH2 of Donald, or even Goofy, being worried about Mickey. They hardly mention him.

Goofy never worries. He gets scared but never actually worries. I am talking about Donald. I read into personality. Going into the game none of the characters personality's changed. Donald is a natural worry-wart. He gets mad easy and scared even easier. Their whole mission is about the king. You should know that they'd want to save him. What would the queen say if the knights didn't worry about the king? Their is so much underneath that you are not looking at. I analyzed Donald. No he didn't show it but down underneath the top layer he was screaming. That is just who he is. Knowing that Sora went to the rescue probably made him even more worried. Not because Sora is incapable but because now he is worrying about Sora and the king.

Their mission is to find the king. They did that. I don't see why they should want to "save him" especially after they A: Did that and B: know he's alright.

Their mission is to find the king. They did that. I don't see why they should want to "save him" especially after they A: Did that and B: know he's alright.

Donald is a natural worry-wart.

EDIT:I am being told to end this conversation before I get mad. I once got really heated during a conversation and broke something that I shouldn't have. Now every once in awhile I get watched over and when this is happening if they think something is going to make me mad they tell me to stop or get off the computer. I would rather stay on the computer.

Edited by crazywargod

I'm still a bit iffy with D & G after they abandoned Sora to go follow the Keyblade in KH1.

Okay, fine, they were doing their job and later went back to him, but leaving a defenseless boy all by himself in a castle full of monsters? They wouldn't have known he would have teamed up with Beast.