Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I don't think I ever had trouble with her. Might have died once, but that's not unusual. xd.png

<3 button mashing yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Donald was stupid in that fight though. As he usually is. dry.gif

I love the game KH 358/2 Days. I just can't get past the coffin boss monster! D<

I love the game KH 358/2 Days. I just can't get past the coffin boss monster! D<

Oh yeah, Leechgrave is hard. My strategy was to get lots of curing things, the slot thing that revives you once, limit restores, and go crazy with limit breaks. Ignore the other hands.

I've got to say- I didnt care too much for the Disney side of the KH games, (not hate, just dont love, either) and that the Org. XIII was, in my view, one of the better parts of the series. As well as the Heartless and lesser Nobodies- they instantly became little icons and charaters to draw and make small fun over.

As for the boss fights and the like, I had little trouble except when it came to the skirmish with Luxord at Port Royal and Demyx's last battle.

358/2 Days is so far the best of the games, personally, and I hope Birth by Sleep also pulls through as another good addition to the series~ smile.gif

358/2 Days is so far the best of the games, personally, and I hope Birth by Sleep also pulls through as another good addition to the series~ smile.gif

Why do you like it better then the others? (<not being offensive, just asking)

BBS is shaping up to be epic.

I can Imagine. Can't wait for KH III. BBS has it's letter ending, and supposedly, the series will introduce it's most important character in this next one.

Edited by minkymy

Why do you like it better then the others? (<not being offensive, just asking)

I guess you could wrap a long explanation I had planned up to just say; I like it more than the others because it just tells you a bit more behind the characters who 'arent supposed to feel' and yet still seem just as human as they most likely were before. (but I'm also about more on how Roxas and Axel act, as well... cookies for you if I dont have to explain that one~ ;P)

I guess you could wrap a long explanation I had planned up to just say; I like it more than the others because it just tells you a bit more behind the characters who 'arent supposed to feel' and yet still seem just as human as they most likely were before. (but I'm also about more on how Roxas and Axel act, as well... cookies for you if I dont have to explain that one~ ;P)

OK. ^^ Though I still was disappointed by how fast they went over the days when all the CO members were still there.

T_T

*Hasn't played days so has no idea what anyone is on about*

*patpat*

Just you guys wait until BBS comes out. I'll post a whole load of randomness so that not one of you will understand it!

Just you guys wait until BBS comes out. I'll post a whole load of randomness so that not one of you will understand it!

Actually.. I'm getting BBS too...

But we can both talk randomness?

I suppose so. I will need someone to talk randomness to...

So you have both a DS and a PSP?

Edited by Fortune86

:3

Yep. ^^ I just got my PSP recently though, and still only have CC for it. There are several games (read Final Fantasies) that I want to get for it: the two early ones FFs for it, Dissidia, BBS, etc. I got the DS since it would play GBA games, which is nice because I had the older GBA model without the back light. Also got DS for FF/KH. And Chrono Trigger. And a few other games. I've been very happy with the DS, and I think I'm pretty happy with the PSP too. I haven't had it as long though.

And sometimes my PSP scares me.

I have FF2, but I'm working on getting FF1.

The grapics are so cute. happy.gif

Fortune, you can ignore this bit because iirc you can't get on YT at work or home. =(

KH AMVs. Bring 'em.

Christian song, but MICKEY JESUS! COME ON!

And everything else by that person, and they've done a couple with budds, who is also muy awesome.

/is most totally NOT going to post own vids. |D and you didn't just read this. Move along.

Fortune, you can ignore this bit because iirc you can't get on YT at work or home. =(

KH AMVs. Bring 'em.

And everything else by that person, and they've done a couple with budds, who is also muy awesome.

/is most totally NOT going to post own vids. |D and you didn't just read this. Move along.

That.. is an amazing video. And from what I could understand of the lyrics, it fit KH pretty well. :3

I like this one better though...DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE SEIZURES

I don't and I still almost died at the beginning.

*pets Fortune*

You can't sneak it at work?

KH AMVs. Bring 'em.

How is that christian?

O wait. I just figured it out.

But the thing is, SORA is the KH Jesus. Well, I'm pretty sure he is, when it comes to the christian allegory side of KH.

not being christian makes it hard for me to understand... ^^"

This one's mai favorite!

>:3

And I love it when Larxene sings Ursula songs.

This version's good on lipsyncing:

And this one fits Larxene's character' perfectly:

Edited by minkymy