Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

And I love it when Larxene sings Ursula songs.

This version's good on lipsyncing:

It's a standard contract, look it over carefully. Not that carefully xd.png

Where did that crown on Sora's head come from in some of those scenes?

Final mix. It's a case of Your Reward Is Clothes.

Release dates for BBS!!!

*dances*

America: 7 September 2010

Europe: 10 September 2010

Now the question is, do I hold out until 12 October and get it free for my birthday, or buy it as soon as it appears on Amazon?

Depends on how much it's going for online.

Which is too expensive for my taste! Frugality and patience ftw. >w> I say wait. It's one month.

How much is that in AMURICAN in $?

I don't have a PSP, but even if I did, I say wait. Save yo moolah. Buy a Sora/Riku/Mansex/chara of choice plushie

Luckyyyyy

40 bucks is too much. Even with a discount, I'd wait a month and get it for free.

By then, if you get stuck on a part, people will have walkthrus done. :3

But what about my race with Shadow? D:

Maybe I can buy it and get someone to pay for it as an early birthday present...

I just found my most irretaiting boss. Ursula in KH1. Pain in the neck!

I think (as far as storyline bosses go, anyway) Jafar in both ranks up there, simply for the time it takes and the obstacles he makes. In 2, I was lucky if I could get two combos in before he flicked me away and started throwing buildings at me. I don't think Ursula in 1 was that hard.

Meh. I never died on Hook, I don't think. The cannons were easy enough to dodge, it was just when he got into his wild flailing 30-hit-combo-you-can't-get-out-of that I got annoyed.

Mmmm, the cage monster in Monstro in 1. rolleyes.gif Hop around, don't fall in the poison, don't get whacked, try to get in a combo before he pushes you into the poison. That was fun.

It's odd, but I often find that in story bosses harder than the actual end boss. Same with the FF series.

Maybe it's because I've grinded to oblivion by then.

End bosses are usually harder for me, if for no other reason than they're so ****ing long.

Mansex? How many times did we fight him? How many times did we think we killed him but NOPE? How many outfit changes did he go through!? Like 6. It was ridiculous.

You also might find storyline bosses harder because they're often specialized and you have to employ a certain strategy that you might not be familiar with, whereas final bosses, IMO, it seems to be more "kay, this is it, you can do whatever the eff you want".

Shadow is going to get it for her birthday, as Shadow doesn't want to spend 40 bucks on a game that wouldn't even arrive till her birthday anyway.

And Shadow is actually pretty happy about that part (even if it is coming out a month or two later then she hoped). More moneys for awesome.

I think I'm going to order FF8 today. Then maybe if I can use the moneys I had set aside for BBS to buy more games.. :3

Sephiroth was harder then any storyline boss. I dunno about Necron, he wasn't as hard as Ozma.. but Ozma wasn't a storyline boss.

Sin was kind of hard, I think Yunalesca might have been harder then him though. Vayne wasn't too bad.

Ansem was pretty much the most fun boss ever the first time I beat him - hard enough to be awesome, easy enough to be able to beat, just enough forms, etc.

Shadow, rofl, a little bit in the wrong thread.

Ansem in 1? A good fight. Not too hard for a final boss, not dragged to an insane amount of time, not too easy. I was sad to beat the game though, as it meant the end of the KH I knew at the time. (I played 2 first, then one, wasn't going to bother with the GBA CoM at the time, so it was kinda the end.)