Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Something dead.

So yeah, Nomura shouldn't separate his first kissing couple.

Something dead.

Or Zack from chocobohead emo child Cloud.

Something dead.

Wait when did FF13 characters get into KH? Unless there is a different snow and sarah with the exact same spelling as the ones in FF13.

N o offense, but you have a habit of not following conversations very well. I was responding to the claim that Tidus and Yuna were the only kissing couple in FF.

Actually most of the time I am following very well but you or someone else throws me off with a post that looks like a response to one above and then claim I haven't been following. You though have a habit of downing everything I say. I see that now as I look back you were talking about Tidus and Yuna but you are also the one that brought up snow and serah. So whatever a misunderstanding but my bigger problem now is.....WHY THE HECK DID YOU SAY THAT! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT FAR IN FF13 YET!!!

Actually most of the time I am following very well but you or someone else throws me off with a post that looks like a response to one above and then claim I haven't been following. You though have a habit of downing everything I say. I see that now as I look back you were talking about Tidus and Yuna but you are also the one that brought up snow and serah. So whatever a misunderstanding but my bigger problem now is.....WHY THE HECK DID YOU SAY THAT! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT FAR IN FF13 YET!!!

I put a spoiler block up. It's your own fault for reading it.

I put a spoiler block up. It's your own fault for reading it.

No you didn't. What spoiler block? I go to the post and I don't do anything and the post shows up.

No you didn't. What spoiler block? I go to the post and I don't do anything and the post shows up.

It's in white. You'd have to highlight it.

Snow and Serah kiss. biggrin.gif Just saying lol.

I am quoting with no edit to your post whatsoever.

I don't highlight it. It is there plain as day in black.

Oh, you're talking about that? Yes. It is a huge spoiler that Snow kisses his fiancee.

If you're at the point of fighting Fang's Eidolon, you're well past this scene.

Oh um I thought you meant later in the game. As in she comes back but that was just me thinking forward instead of backward tongue.gif

LOLOLOL

My bro loves KH, or at least to watch me play, and he picked up the first manga of CoM and I picked it up to read it. It's much more comedic than the game and MAR-LOO-ZHAAAAA Marly's prettier, IMO. About halfway through, and I don't know if he'll get any more, but it's cool so far.

Daw, it ends at the end of Agrabah, and it doesn't just go Sora's story, it puts Riku and the lower levels of the Castle in too.

<3 Riku, poor unfortunate soul.

Edited by NixAyum

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE ENDING MADE ME BURST OUT LAUGHING xd.png

Poor Marly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE ENDING MADE ME BURST OUT LAUGHING xd.png

Poor Marly.

I know.

Darn it, I don't want to be on the wide end of that.. plant.

O_o

oooooooooooooookaaaaaaaay...

One of the best games ever, I do hope KH3 comes out soon, if at all. smile.gif

One of the best games ever, I do hope KH3 comes out soon, if at all. smile.gif

Best estimate is 2012.

I had a friend come over and make me play both forms because she couldn't beat them. >.>

Took me forever to beat Ursula. (The giant version.) I tried several different tactics before finally getting it.

In fact, I asked for help somewhere in this thread. Might have been wiped though.