Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Aren't they supposed to be older. Instead of what 10 their more like what 18 now.

Aren't they supposed to be older. Instead of what 10 their more like what 18 now.

No word on that.

And Sora and Kairi are 14 and 15 in the second game, and Riku is 15 in the first and 16 in the second.

Ah okay. I just heard they were supposed to be older.(Sadly I cant play my KH games anymore as my PS2 is broken so the info is fading slowly TT^TT)

That was common speculation back when people thought that the armored people in the secret movie were Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Speaking of secret movie, sort of, does anyone know if there are going to be more HQ scenes in BBS? That was the one thing I really didn't like, the graphics were so beautiful in the beginning/ending videos, but they never used them anywhere else. T.T

Speaking of secret movie, sort of, does anyone know if there are going to be more HQ scenes in BBS? That was the one thing I really didn't like, the graphics were so beautiful in the beginning/ending videos, but they never used them anywhere else. T.T

That's cause those cost a shitload. Even the regular moving cutscenes are a ton of money.

Anyway, there is an eleven minute cutscene after the credits, but it isn't HQ. But there's been some shots of scenes rivaling the other openings, so there probably is an opening and ending cutscene. I wouldn't know though.

I thought that too until I found out it was a prequel.......wait movie? You mean it wasn't just a trailer? WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS!

That's cause those cost a shitload. Even the regular moving cutscenes are a ton of money.

Anyway, there is an eleven minute cutscene after the credits, but it isn't HQ. But there's been some shots of scenes rivaling the other openings, so there probably is an opening and ending cutscene. I wouldn't know though.

They did it in FF. T.T

I know though, I wish it was cheaper. Cause it is so expensive I have to hand draw all my cutscenes.. and that takes super long time. I also can't do 3D to save my life.. but that is another matter..

@crazy: Secret movie, not full length feature film. It is about.. 2 or so minutes.

Oh I see so not really a movie. Guessing it was just a teaser

Your pic says to upgrade to pro as someone has exeded their bandwith.

I don't know but that is what I am seeing.

Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't. I can get it by pasting the image location though.

Maybe I'll draw some RR/Namine fan art. Been a while since I've drawn much fanart.. Any ideas? :3

How about the scene where he is protecting her during Sora's fight with Marluxia?

Draw KH!Tidus X KH!Yuna. It's still a cute pairing, and maybe some of Yuna's pixie magic will let her become a 15 year old human.

DAMN YOU NOMURA! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEPARATE THE ONLY KISSING OP IN THE WHOLE FF SERIES?!

Edited by minkymy

Draw KH!Tidus X KH!Yuna. It's still a cute pairing, and maybe some of Yuna's pixie magic will let her become a 15 year old human.

DAMN YOU NOMURA! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEPARATE THE ONLY KISSING OP IN THE WHOLE FF SERIES?!

There is no kissing in KH either D:

AAAAA fanart is hard. >.< Won't come out right. I'll finish one of them at least, just keep poking me.

*pokes*

Shadooooooowwwwww...

*pokes*

Cookie? Chocolate? Some milk to go with it?

*pokepokepokepoke*

@Fortune: Aladdin. And/or probably another Disney world.

*pokes*

Shadooooooowwwwww...

*pokes*

Cookie? Chocolate? Some milk to go with it?

*pokepokepokepoke*

@Fortune: Aladdin. And/or probably another Disney world.

That sounds good.. *searches*

Snow and Serah kiss. biggrin.gif Just saying lol.

But isn't ummm wait OGODSPOILERS One of them dead now?

Tidus comes back.