Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

OK I wish to pause your little *discussion*. Are they making another and if so is the next kingdom hearts gonna be a PREQUEL or a SEQUEL? I keep getting mixed signals. There is going to be a number three..... There isn't going to be number three......... It is going to be a sequel.......... It is going to be a prequel............ MAKE UP YOUR DAMNED MINDS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

The next game is going to be Birth By Sleep which is a prequel. There will be a KH3 but I wouldn't expect it unti 2012.

THANK YOU!!! God I like kingdom hearts. Weird since I believe the only other good thing disney produced other than kingdom hearts is mickey mouse everything after mickey was carp.(other than kingdom hearts of course) I seriously think there should be a movie.

THANK YOU!!! God I like kingdom hearts. Weird since I believe the only other good thing disney produced other than kingdom hearts is mickey mouse everything after mickey was carp.(other than kingdom hearts of course) I seriously think there should be a movie.

Technically KH isn't produced by Disney. Disney actually has very little involvement in the creation of Kingdom Hearts.

Square Enix control most of it, they just ask Disney for the rights to use certain worlds/characters.

I would love a KH movie like Advent Children.. I might even preorder it..

But it probably wouldn't be a good idea, because fans and non fans alike would bash it as being 'too much' or 'not good enough.'

I would love a KH movie like Advent Children.. I might even preorder it..

But it probably wouldn't be a good idea, because fans and non fans alike would bash it as being 'too much' or 'not good enough.'

This.

Now adays ALL Anime movies are "over-the-top." I think it be good. Though maybe that is just hopeful thinking. Has anybody seen the FF7 movie? WAY over-the-top but still awesome.

Now adays ALL Anime movies are "over-the-top." I think it be good. Though maybe that is just hopeful thinking. Has anybody seen the FF7 movie? WAY over-the-top but still awesome.

I loved Sephiroth in the movie =D It's such a shame he had so little screen time.

^^see over-the-top in a anime movie is expected and when I think of kingdom hearts I think BIG battles and a DEEP story. Which I was surprised could be done with disney thrown in. When I think disney I think of a black and white mouse bouncing his butt on a boat. Not epic battles and a story that you can actually get attached to.

Edited by crazywargod

When I think disney I think of a black and white mouse bouncing his butt on a boat.

I loved that level. It was great for grinding laugh.gif

I loved that level. It was great for grinding laugh.gif

D: I didn't even get to play Timeless River. My mom got excited and stole the controller from me..

There is nothing stopping you from going back, is there?

I'd replay the game but my PS2 has stopped working D=

I loved that level too. My mom watched and had this look of disappointment as she walked off mumbling how disney really went downhill.

There is nothing stopping you from going back, is there?

I'd replay the game but my PS2 has stopped working D=

D: It's just not the same without doing the story. When I finish replaying KH1 and KH:RECoM I'll get to do it myself.. >_> ... It really bothers me when people don't play games in order. Like, my brother? He got half way through 1 before he got bored and started playing CoM, didn't even get half way through that one before he played KHII.

... It really irks me.. I don't know why... Just does.

I am the same. I played GoW1 and beat it. Ps2 broke so GoW2 I didn't get. GoW3 comes out. My brother offers to get it for me(shocked the hell out of me). I refuse because I hadn't played GoW2 yet. Come on playing games like Final Fantasy out of order is fine because none of the stories are REALLY connected. Like FF7, FF8, and FF9 are completely unrelated in story line. Though for games like GoW each game leads into the next and you miss something by not playing them in order. (GoW is God of War by the way)

I am the same. I played GoW1 and beat it. Ps2 broke so GoW2 I didn't get. GoW3 comes out. My brother offers to get it for me(shocked the hell out of me). I refuse because I hadn't played GoW2 yet. Come on playing games like Final Fantasy out of order is fine because none of the stories are REALLY connected. Like FF7, FF8, and FF9 are completely unrelated in story line. Though for games like GoW each game leads into the next and you miss something by not playing them in order. (GoW is God of War by the way)

Haha. I know that one. I went crazy when I woke up one day, wandered downstairs and my brother was playing "Episode Aigis" on Persona 3 when he never even started "Episode Yourself". And I beat him up when he finished FF X-2 without playing FF X. (Though I can't blame him for that one. He's a guy. He'd rather stare at Yuna's bum than Tidus'. x'D)

And.. Like... Now? I have to play Kingdom Hearts in this exact order or it bugs me.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep <- Not out yet

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories / RE: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts II / Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +

:'D Does that make me OCD?

I played.. KH1->KH2->Re:CoM. I would have played CoM first, but I didn't know it existed when I bought 1 and 2. I was lucky and got like the last copy of KH1 that day, it wasn't even on the shelf, but they had one left in the back.

After that I played Days, right when it came out, and next I'll play BBS.

Give me release date. T.T

Haha. I know that one. I went crazy when I woke up one day, wandered downstairs and my brother was playing "Episode Aigis" on Persona 3 when he never even started "Episode Yourself". And I beat him up when he finished FF X-2 without playing FF X. (Though I can't blame him for that one. He's a guy. He'd rather stare at Yuna's bum than Tidus'. x'D)

And.. Like... Now? I have to play Kingdom Hearts in this exact order or it bugs me.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep <- Not out yet

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts II / Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +

:'D Does that make me OCD?

I prefer not to play the in-between games because sometimes they can mess up a good story by adding in useless information.

So I play like this

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts II /( Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +)what the heck is this one?

I will play prequels sometimes though. For this one I am not sure. Depends on the previews.

No you don't sound OCD. Have you ever heard of the chronicles of narnia? Well the way they made the movies is COMPLETELY WRONG(timeline wise) I have the complete series in books and have them set in order on how the timeline is not by when they were made. I don't care if it is a prequel it is still first in the story line and should be played FIRST! xd.png

Crazy, Do you remember what I told you about comas?

Anyway, Final Mix games are japan only games with extra content. They only come out for the numbered games, though, so there is no KH:CoM Final Mix.

I prefer not to play the in-between games because sometimes they can mess up a good story by adding in useless information.

So I play like this

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts II /( Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +)what the heck is this one?

I will play prequels sometimes though. For this one I am not sure. Depends on the previews.

No you don't sound OCD. Have you ever heard of the chronicles of narnia? Well the way they made the movies is COMPLETELY WRONG(timeline wise) I have the complete series in books and have them set in order on how the timeline is not by when they were made. I don't care if it is a prequel it is still first in the story line and should be played FIRST! xd.png

So you're content to not have any idea why Sora was sleeping in the first place?

I also completely disagree on you with the timeline thing. Things are created in a specific order for a reason.

So you're content to not have any idea why Sora was sleeping in the first place?

I also completely disagree on you with the timeline thing. Things are created in a specific order for a reason.

Yeah pretty content. I believe if you understand EVERYTHING that happens there is no sense of mystery and it just gets boring. Now this could be just me but that is how I think.

I don't care WHY they were created that way but the prequels are still(timeline wise) first and that is how I(if I can help it)will always play them.

Edited by crazywargod

Yeah pretty content. I believe if you understand EVERYTHING that happens there is no sense of mystery and it just gets boring. Now this could be just me but that is how I think.

I don't care WHY they were created that way but the prequels are still(timeline wise) first and that is how I(if I can help it)will always play them.

You also miss out on knowing almost half of the Organization XIII members.

My favorite game series (Baten Kaitos) has a prequel which pretty much spoils all the "mystery" of the first game. If you play them in the order they were made, all the plot twists are shocking, if you play them in timeline order, half the twists are ruined.

You probably shouldn't play BBS then.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

You also miss out on knowing almost half of the Organization XIII members.

My favorite game series (Baten Kaitos) has a prequel which pretty much spoils all the "mystery" of the first game. If you play them in the order they were made, all the plot twists are shocking, if you play them in timeline order, half the twists are ruined.

You probably shouldn't play BBS then.

Well I did say that I don't usually play prequels because most are just plain boring or like you said reveal too much that doesn't need to be told. When I saw sora sleeping my brain was going on a rampage thinking okay how the heck did he get here. I like that. I like my mind to fill in the blanks because really sometimes it is better than what actually happens. SOMETIMES. Plus even if I am dead wrong it is still fun to do. Yeah though unless the story is sooo choppy and you really have no clue what is going on then most prequels are boring and unnecessary.

Well I did say that I don't usually play prequels because most are just plain boring or like you said reveal too much that doesn't need to be told. When I saw sora sleeping my brain was going on a rampage thinking okay how the heck did he get here. I like that. I like my mind to fill in the blanks because really sometimes it is better than what actually happens. SOMETIMES. Plus even if I am dead wrong it is still fun to do. Yeah though unless the story is sooo choppy and you really have no clue what is going on then most prequels are boring and unnecessary.

I'm not saying that it "reveals what doesn't need to be told" I'm saying that it reveals to much about what they already tell you in the first game. I digress.

I just don't really understand. I find this akin to read the first and third book of a triology and letting yourself fill in the blanks of what happens in the second book because what you come up with might be better.