Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I always said Nah-mee-nay.

And I said Mar-lux-ee-ah, with lux like lucks.

That's how I pronounced it too.

Now I can call him Marlosah though. lololololol

I always said Nah-mee-nay.

And I said Mar-lux-ee-ah, with lux like lucks.

That's probably more like how said it. I'm terrible at pronunciation guides. That and with lux like lukes.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

I'm pretty bad at it.

So is Donald. :B

So is Donald. :B

Very true.

Another Side Another Story is much better on the TV than YouTube. Although I wish with all my breath that Final Mix wil someday be released for NA and EU...

Marluxia's name (and now, Xion's, too) bother me so much.

It's better now that we have Xion too, but when it was just Marluxia he was the ONLY ONE with a soft X sound...... >.>

Another Side Another Story is much better on the TV than YouTube.

Everything is better that way, I see.

Marluxia's name (and now, Xion's, too) bother me so much.

I am actually totally okay with Xion being pronounced like Zion, but Marly...eh.

But see, Xion was released with voice acting and stuff originally.

I fail at tournament time-trials...

I found Kingdom Hearts to be pretty good. It might have been alittle... too disney sometimes (i hated atlantica) but the story line was pretty good, and the difficulty was good too. I hate good games that are really easy.

I didn't like that it was so short though. I could have finished it in 22 hours. I finished the Hallow Bastion in about 20 hours, and then i spent 18 (yes, a full 18) leveling up, and trying to beat the Hades cup and the Ice titan. I never did get sephiroth, but i don't know anybody that has.

I found Kingdom Hearts to be pretty good. It might have been alittle... too disney sometimes (i hated atlantica) but the story line was pretty good, and the difficulty was good too. I hate good games that are really easy.

I didn't like that it was so short though. I could have finished it in 22 hours. I finished the Hallow Bastion in about 20 hours, and then i spent 18 (yes, a full 18) leveling up, and trying to beat the Hades cup and the Ice titan. I never did get sephiroth, but i don't know anybody that has.

I have. But it was haaaard.

I knew someone that beat Sephy in 2 at level 38 with a pretty weak Keyblade.

/waits for outraeg

*doesn't outrage* Still, it's not quite fair. Beat him with Ultima weapon at level.. um.. 70 or so. But I didn't use Trinity Limit which makes me proud. EDIT: I mean 2. Never really seriously tried Sephy in 1. Not yet.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

I haven't played KH2 yet. Is sephiroth easier in that one?

I think after my 18 hours of lvling i was 64 or so. I started the 18hrs at like 45.

I haven't played KH2 yet. Is sephiroth easier in that one?

I think after my 18 hours of lvling i was 64 or so. I started the 18hrs at like 45.

He is very methodical, but I *think* he has more health. There are reaction commands which you have to block as well. I think he might be easier, but I don't really know. Which ever one you beat second might be easier, since I think they are relatively similar.

I've heard most people say he's easier in 2. I totally forget what I was when I beat him.

I didn't know the ???? enemy in the Coliseum was Sephiroth and chose it on a whim one day. Saw the awesome begging scene, saw it was Sephy, went 'OHSH!T' and ran around before dying. Fun fun.

I've heard most people say he's easier in 2. I totally forget what I was when I beat him.

I didn't know the ???? enemy in the Coliseum was Sephiroth and chose it on a whim one day. Saw the awesome begging scene, saw it was Sephy, went 'OHSH!T' and ran around before dying. Fun fun.

: D Two identical experiences. Except, I didn't really know very much about Sephiroth, and was instead like: "SWEET MUS- x.x"

I actually played KH2 before I got 1, and I'd been on the internet talking with gamers for a while, so I knew he was BADA$$ and hard to beat, but that was all. I have never played FF7 or seen anything of it so I don't know the full story behind them all, but enough to get by.

A little bit about Sephy- his mother was Vincent's girfriend and his father was the mad scientist who shot Vincent 0.o Twisted parents. And what is with his whole 'I am the dark side of Cloud' bit?

Haha. When I hit the ???? battle and saw Sephiroth I went 'Oh carp!' and shut the playstation off (just saved so I didn't loose anything)

I had no clue how hard he would be, so I just fought him till I died. I spent about twice as much time watching the cutscene as fighting him.

A little bit about Sephy- his mother was Vincent's girfriend and his father was the mad scientist who shot Vincent 0.o Twisted parents. And what is with his whole 'I am the dark side of Cloud' bit?

Wat.

/never played FF7

I know he's messed up and has some beef with Cloud, but that's about it.

Comic of him and Rinoa ftw.

You forgot to mention that he was infused with alien DNA while still in the womb and then was covinced that said alien was his mother and cut off her head so they could rule the world together.

And then reincarnated in a messed up kid made from him so he could wreck havoc on the world once more, as if summoning a giant meteor to blow up the world once wasn't enough.

O.o Didn't know all of that. We usually talk about Vincent so, yeah. It would be cool if he was in KH. Ugh Seph is so messed up.