Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Yeah the Truffles and Mushrooms confuse the **** out of me. For the Truffles, I had no clue what they were for months and then I randomly beat one and it was an 'aha!' moment, and for the Mushrooms it was ALL trial and error and I probably still don't know some of the spells. >w>

ps3's can play PS2 games...

Mine doesn't T-T

The later ones no longer have that ability.

Yeah the Truffles and Mushrooms confuse the **** out of me. For the Truffles, I had no clue what they were for months and then I randomly beat one and it was an 'aha!' moment, and for the Mushrooms it was ALL trial and error and I probably still don't know some of the spells. >w>

actually, the mushrooms aren't that hard- haven't you ever played charades?

If it's shivering like it's cold, use Fire. If it's fanning itself, use Blizzard. If it looks like its asleep on its feet(and has this weird thing of light over it's head) use Thunder. If it falls down like it's hurt, that's cure. If it suddenly freezes, use Stop. If it spiuns around really fast, use Aero. and finally, if it's suddenly floating off the ground, that's Gravity.

If you want to get the best stuff though, you'll do the same spell on it three times in a row. It can be hard waiting for it to ask for the same spell, but you get some good stuff for synthesizing and stuff ^^.

I could handle the white mushrooms no problem, it was the other two buggers I struggled with.

You know that one that you had to bounce into the air? I managed like two bounces before I kept dropping them.

If it looks like its asleep on its feet(and has this weird thing of light over it's head) use Thunder.

This one was horrible. It made me go WTFISTHISIDON'TEVEN for soooo long.

I love the 3 in a row bit, used it CONSTANTLY.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE AERO. MOST USELESS SPELL EVER AND IN KH1 IT WAS ALL FREAKING DONALD WOULD DO! Pissed me off. dry.gif

If it looks like its asleep on its feet(and has this weird thing of light over it's head) use Thunder.

and finally, if it's suddenly floating off the ground, that's Gravity.

There was one time when it had the thunder sign followed by the gravity one and I was like:

IT'S GETTING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

and then it fell on the ground...

There was one time when it had the thunder sign followed by the gravity one and I was like:

IT'S GETTING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

and then it fell on the ground...

Haha. xd.png Poor mushroom is getting abducted by evil heartless aliens.

This one was horrible. It made me go WTFISTHISIDON'TEVEN for soooo long.

I love the 3 in a row bit, used it CONSTANTLY.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE AERO. MOST USELESS SPELL EVER AND IN KH1 IT WAS ALL FREAKING DONALD WOULD DO! Pissed me off. dry.gif

Actually, Aero is not useless at all. It saved my butt in a lot of boss battles.

I never used it, so I wouldn't know lol.

It was the only spell I used aside from Cure xd.png

I used Cure and the three elemental spells the most. Other than that I just spammed Keyblade combos wink.gif

I used Cure and the three elemental spells the most. Other than that I just spammed Keyblade combos wink.gif

I mostly just spammed keyblade combos, and then OSHI-I'm dying *cure* OHSHI-this guy does a lot of damage *aero* Keeeeeeyblade SLICE! lol. I never bothered with offensive magic, except for with the Phantom, cause I had to xd.png

Noooo! You reminded me about the Phantom T-T And there I was blocking him out of my memory and everything.

That fight was even harder that Sepphy.

Noooo! You reminded me about the Phantom T-T And there I was blocking him out of my memory and everything.

That fight was even harder that Sepphy.

what game were you playing? Sephiroth was sooo hard Dx Phantom was cake compared to him.

My sister made me fight him, because Lance Bass did his voice in the first game. I only lasted about five seconds Dx if that.

Of course, I came back later and was all LEVEL 99/ULTIMA KEYBLADE and I still had trouble D=

In the first game it took me only three tries to beat Sepphy at lvl 70ish.

I couldn't beat the Phantom until I was at lvl 99.

I never fought Phantom, might wanna try that one of these days. blink.gif

Aero=useless to me. It was a waste of Donald's magic and broke up my combos more than anything.

I wondering if it is just me PS2 controller that is dying and not my actual PS2. When I hit the L2 button it spazzes out, but everything else works fine.

I 'may' still be able to play KH in the future (if I can remember to buy a new controller at one point).

My strategy is pretty simple: spam x, hit shortcut and spam x to cure, yell at Donald to cure me, spam x. Repeat.

Except every now and then when there is a switch to bottom command and spam x. But usually I save my magic for cure. I'm not completely sure what Aero does, besides bounce truffles.

I'm not completely sure what Aero does, besides bounce truffles.

As far as my Sora knows, that is all it's good for lol. I don't think I ever used it in battle.

Aero helps to absorb damage. It can actually completely reflect some attacks when it's at its highest level. Like in the Ansem fight when he charges back and forth with the Guardian? If you use Aeroga, it will stop the attack.

I think it's supposed to be a buffer for enemies. I know that when I had it I would always parry stuff/knock it back and it was uber annoying.