Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

xd.png

And then his jacket for the upper body. :3

I wonder what Sora said to his parents when he finally arrived home (How long was he gone? Two years?).

Mom? Dad? I'm sorry I ran away, but I ended up saving the entire universe with help from a talking duck and a dog in pants.

I have no idea, but I think maybe for the sake of convenience only the main people even knew what went down and the parents are all memory-altered to accept that no time passed or everything is normal or whatever. I think it was a little over a year, depending on how time went in the worlds and between the worlds.

KH1 begins. SRK leaveslashdie-ish/island is nommed by darkness. Who knows what happened to the other people of the island, I assume they were destroyed and brought back with no memories of anything at the end of 1. One happens. Worlds restored. Kairi plopped home to the island, everyone else back with no memory of Sora and little of Riku.

CoM happens right after, and Sora goes sleepy for a year, Roxas and Days happen. Kairi still waiting at home, and somewhere along the way a mainland comes up and she goes to school with the kids (there is a scene with her and Selphie, the latter remembers Riku vaguely but not Sora at all).

KH2 begins. Roxas' week, merges with Sora, Sora does his thing in 2, Kairi sends the message in a bottle off, Org. goes down, etc etc. I can't imagine this taking more than a few hours (this makes me go blink.gif WTF) because Kairi would have been suspicious missing for much longer. They fight Mansex Xemnas A FREAKING BILLION TIMES WHY WON'T HE JUST DIE ASDFGJHTJ and magically transport back home, and then the rest of the island's memories are restored like nothing was ever missing.

I assume when TWTNW imploded(?, died?), the nuts on the gummi ship got the hell out of town and ended up back at Mickey's Castle, which is where Namine's portal that Sora and Riku didn't get to led. Either that, or it tossed them straight to the ship. OOOOOOR the portal led right back to the island and the gummi ship managed to come pick up Donald and Goofy and Mickey. Now it's not clear how much time passed between the end scene with Sora giving back Kairi the good luck charm and the scene where she brings the bottle, but I can't imagine it was much. So I'm interested as to how he managed to leave them, go back to the castle, find out about whatever the message is about (I c wat u did thar with spoiler theory a couple pages ago) and write the message and get it sent off that doesn't involve his actually delivering it to them all himself. I could see he took the ship to the island, found Kairi first, gave her it and said something along the lines of 'ZOMGDISBEIMPORTANTHURRYRUNKTHNXBI' and then poofing, and then Kairi's like 'onoz' and runs to Sora and Riku to tell them.

AND END GAME.

...aaaaaaaaaaahhh long post is long. @_@

....oh kay....

I actually prefered Twilight Town to Traverse Town. Something about Traverse Town made me expect to find hookers standing on the street corners.

....oh kay....

I actually prefered Twilight Town to Traverse Town. Something about Traverse Town made me expect to find hookers standing on the street corners.

...There was. Remember, the Esmerelda-esque lady in front of Hughie/Dewie/Louie's shop?

Yeah, Leon was a frequent customer. ;D

I bet she wouldn't have much trade other than him though lol. I mean, I know the place was attacked by heartless and all that, but it wasn't much of a town. There was hardly anyone there.

That we saw. I remember someone saying something about refugees, and if it was only the people we saw, who was managing the second district? How do we know we saw all of the town? There were only fifty freaking million ways to get between the sections, there could have been noncon other areas too.

Sephiroth.

*killed brutally*

It was, but so was Agrabah with the marketplace and all. There are only so many NPCs a game can has. xd.png

I don't know what was with that long post. e.e Just started typing and it got crazy. But really, how long does anyone have logged on a game file? Take out a couple hours for beginning scenes and Roxas' week in Town on 2, but Sora never stops in the game. It's always get to world -> run around fighting -> finish world -> go into next world -> repeat. No stopping to rest or sleep or anything. Twice knocked out in Traverse Town (once arriving, once when Leon saved him), but nothing else in the whole game. Kinda weird. Items and magic can only do so much, IMO.

I think I had over 70+ hours for KH2.

When does Sora and co rest? You never see them go to bed or anything. In the old FF games they could go to a inn or hotel or whatever and supposedly spend the night, but in KH after the begining cut scenes the day never changes.

Sora has saved the entire world twice in one day a time?

Edited by Fortune86

Exactly. So weird. What in the world.

Now, Cures and Elixers are all well and good, but the body DOES need rest of some kind sooner or later. e.e 70 or so hours with no sleep? No, not even with magic, ESPECIALLY since you've been fighting and doing pretty draining magic. How the hell are you supposed to fight Xemnas in that condition? Adrenaline can only do so much. e.e

Maybe Sora had a sleep when they travelled from world to world? The gummi ship is the one thing I never really bothered with. As soon as an direct route was unlocked I just used it. I never went the long way again.

Sora is magical and recovers energy when Donald and Goofy are knocked out, which is why they become so so frequently. He then made up for it with a year of sleeping, and after that was ready go for another seventy hours.

D: God what is he, Superman?

...*imagines*

...*snicker*

I don't think the gummi ship actually takes much time, didn't they get a distress call from Hollow Bastion or something during the Heartless attack and head over?

Sora is magical and recovers energy when Donald and Goofy are knocked out, which is why they become so so frequently. He then made up for it with a year of sleeping, and after that was ready go for another seventy hours.

So he is an energy vampire? ohmy.gif

So he is an energy vampire? ohmy.gif

Speaking of, does anyone remember the face Sora had when he heard about Santa Clause? So adorable. wub.gif

Speaking of, does anyone remember the face Sora had when he heard about Santa Clause? So adorable. wub.gif

I don't remember it exactly, except that it was cute. :3

Yes I luv kingdom hearts I allready have on PS2:KH, KH2 on Nintendo DS Lite i have 358/2 Days

I really want Chain of Memories. I luckly Found a web that can deliver to South Africa in 7 to 15 days and its on PS2 YYYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!

...ohmai.

Quick go to youtube, look up HotPinkMidNite: The Keyblader Song and Kingdom Hearts Invader Zim Style.

So. Hilarious. <333

With CoM on the PS2, do you still have that stupid card system or can you fight properly?

With CoM on the PS2, do you still have that stupid card system or can you fight properly?

card system, blah.

The fact that enemies can come up from behind you makes it harder, too.

Any game where enemies can sneak up behind you makes it hard.

I'm currently playing Uncharted 2 and I'm having trouble controlling the camera, which means I am always looking the wrong way in a fight. There is no targeting system either. You have to aim the gun manually, so I am forever shooting past my target's right shoulder.

Card system in Re:CoM. And it rocks. : D I still haven't played the GBA version, but after a little bit the card system isn't too bad in Re.

*aims gun at shadow*

No me gusta card system. Muy no me gusta. >:| Button masher I am.

However, the walkthru told me to spam Sonic Blade and now that I have it Trinity. So it's better. <3