Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I like that it was so easy to spam Cure in KH I. I hate the magic system in KH II, the fact that it uses all your magic to cure pisses me off. The only consolation is that the magic restores on its own.

I like that it was so easy to spam Cure in KH I. I hate the magic system in KH II, the fact that it uses all your magic to cure pisses me off. The only consolation is that the magic restores on its own.

This also.

So true, but the fact that it replenished itself made no difference to me. You could hit people and it would come back in KHI. It ticked me off so much when I first learned that it all went away. The one in Days is my fav, as you could set it up to have as much as X cast of magic as you want. Stock up on Cura, cast it twice, and you can spam hit everyone xd.png

Did anyone defeat that giant bird-like Heartless when you had to defeat at least six giant Heartless? God I hate that thing.

^The what? blink.gif Ignore me if you're talking about Days, though.

So true, but the fact that it replenished itself made no difference to me. You could hit people and it would come back in KHI. It ticked me off so much when I first learned that it all went away. The one in Days is my fav, as you could set it up to have as much as X cast of magic as you want. Stock up on Cura, cast it twice, and you can spam hit everyone xd.png

Did anyone defeat that giant bird-like Heartless when you had to defeat at least six giant Heartless? God I hate that thing.

Mnr. I didn't complete the game xd.png I just beat the story, though I tried to do as much as I could before the story was over. Yes, I loved the cure system in days, Cura and Curaga were awesome, although I actually like Cura better because you have to stay in a circle for Curaga >.>

I did. : D It took me a few tries, but I did get it. I don't think it was as hard as Sephiroth in KH2 though. Not nearly as bad as 1's Sephy either.

It just took a while, and a lot of elixirs/cure/cura.

I like watching my sister play it, but I never payed it nor really want to. =/

But it does look fun and interesting, I have to say that.

I like watching my sister play it, but I never payed it nor really want to. =/

But it does look fun and interesting, I have to say that.

Sometimes it is frustrating, but if you like awesome and confusing story lines, Disney. and/or Final Fantasy, you'd probably like it.

It might be because I played the second one before the first one, but I like the second one better. Although, that's only for playstation. I have the DS version of the 1.5 game, errr 348/2 days or something(my friend is borrowing it so I haven't seen it in a while unsure.gif ) and I like that one even more. Go Roxas!!! He can fly outside of the Peter Pan level!! laugh.gif

It might be because I played the second one before the first one, but I like the second one better. Although, that's only for playstation. I have the DS version of the 1.5 game, errr 348/2 days or something(my friend is borrowing it so I haven't seen it in a while unsure.gif ) and I like that one even more. Go Roxas!!! He can fly outside of the Peter Pan level!! laugh.gif

Days would be more like... 0.90-1.99. :3 If you want to be really picky that is.

He can fly outside of the Peter Pan level

? You mean glide? Cause Sora can glide as well..

Eh, I'll go and defeat the thing when I level up some more. Giant bird of evilness dry.gif

Haha, glide. I hooked up with two of my friends and one of them had glide and one of them didn't. We would glide and she would yell at us, "Stop gliding you're going too fast I can't keep up!" My friend that could glide and I found that hilarious. Glide is much better in Days than in KHI

YESH. And you can do that little jumping-glide thingy when you press the B button. 8D

Is the bird thingy in Days? What mission? I'm 200 something . . . just recovered from the damn Leechgrave. mad.gif

YESH. And you can do that little jumping-glide thingy when you press the B button. 8D

Is the bird thingy in Days? What mission? I'm 200 something . . . just recovered from the damn Leechgrave. mad.gif

I like glide in KH2 best. : D

Leechgrave... I thought he was harder than the giant bird. Or at least I had more trouble with him. Dustflier - he is in one of the very last missions, and is optional. And pretty hard.

You can glide in KH2? Never knew that.

Leechgrave *shudder* That thing was harder than the Dustflier by a long shot. You had to kill all the tentaclaws then go and spam hit the thing. I wonder if it would be easier in multiplayer, but man was that hard.

Leechgrave *shudder* That thing was harder than the Dustflier by a long shot. You had to kill all the tentaclaws then go and spam hit the thing. I wonder if it would be easier in multiplayer, but man was that hard.

I hated Leechgrave. So, so much.

Anyways, yeah, you can glide in KHII, but you have to level up Final Form to get it.

I didn't kill the tentaclaw things. I mostly justed spammed Roxas's limit break, it worked alright.

I wish I could play multiplayer. T.T I only know two other people who like Kingdom Hearts Days, and they both play my game on my DS.

@14darkness: Yeah, it comes with Final Form, which you can only get at the end of the game. So you can't really glide till the end.. but at least meanwhile you jump pretty well.

I didn't kill the tentaclaw things. I mostly justed spammed Roxas's limit break, it worked alright.

I wish I could play multiplayer. T.T I only know two other people who like Kingdom Hearts Days, and they both play my game on my DS.

@14darkness: Yeah, it comes with Final Form, which you can only get at the end of the game. So you can't really glide till the end.. but at least meanwhile you jump pretty well.

I think it's after that 'fight' with Roxas that Final Form can be unlocked... any time after that, if you use the drive, you might randomly go into Final Form, which is how it unlocks, and after that you can unleash it at will.

I loved watching Sora glide in KH2. I probably found more enjoyment in it than I should have done.

I loved watching Sora glide in KH2. I probably found more enjoyment in it than I should have done.

xd.png Why?

I don't really know. I just like it when you can fly in games. Like the flying levels in Spyro 1 & 2.

I wish I could fly, but then again, who doesn't? (Unless you're scared of heights or something.)

I so wish I could. Hell, even just gliding would be fun. Or even just Sora's super jumping abilities. blink.gif

I finally realised why Sora can survive falls from such great heights. The baggy pants. When he falls he has two little parachutes (one for each leg).