Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I should try out Cloud one of these days. But I tend to buy card packs from the Moogles and often run low on points. I started selling anything under 6 unless it was really awesome or important.

Obviously. tongue.gif But I'm horrible with keeping track of everything. Where I and the enemy are, what cards I'm on, what I have stacked, what they're about to use, what they have stacked, I can't keep track of it. Plus, button spamming leads me to a LOT of wasted cards when they're using something and I tried to inb4break and failed. :S

Either way, cards suck.

FUFING TRUFAX!!!

*shoots Nix first*

I feel alone... *emo mope*

Just fill your deck with cards so that you just have to stack them for sleights and reload, stack for sleights and reload. Then shortcut cure/elixers/etc. Easy.

Yeah, now go back and read above where I can't do anything because they has a combo and I lose cards because I button mash faster than I realize ohshiii-can't break that. Plus I use Premium cards so only using a Potion to bring them back doesn't work and messes up mah combos. :V

Hold, let me oil my slightly rusty memory.

I think I usually used non premium cards (shucks, I don't even remember what the difference is) and would stack a sleight, but wait to use it till I thought I could do it. But whatever, I loved it. :3 After wonderland, that is.

Premium cards are the yellow-numbered ones, they had any value, took less points, but wouldn't come back with normal reloads or Potions. I liek dem.

Premium cards are the yellow-numbered ones, they had any value, took less points, but wouldn't come back with normal reloads or Potions. I liek dem.

Ah yeah, now I remember. I did use them at the beginning of sleights sometimes, so that they were thrown out anyway.

I think the big item cards bring them back though, like Megalixir or something?

Maybe I'll finish Sora's Story this weekend if my roommate leaves the TV, it's Spring Break and I've got nothing to do til Wednesday~

Honestly, for like every boss in the game, just sleightsleightsleight and you win.

Honestly, for like every boss in the game, just sleightsleightsleight and you win.

Except Marluxia (Final). He keeps moving off screen. dry.gif

Yeah, but there's no pride in that. I'll do it at first to beat it, but sooner or later I want an old fashioned beatdown victory.

I should really go fight Marlooooooooooooooozha.

*still upset that's how they pronounce it*

It's better than Mansex.

NOTHING is better or more lulzy than Mansex. xd.png

what? o.o

/confuzzled

/steals Mansex's lightsabers Saix's weapon and kills flood control dead

If you, yourself, had to be named either Mansex or Marloozha, which would you pick to spend the rest of your life being called?

...well ****, seeing as how I'm a girl, neither is preferable. O_e And they both already carry connotations, so I can't judge fairly.

I plead the fifth. >w>

That is how I always used to say it, but since I found out the proper version I always mentally correct myself now.

I used to say Namine wrong as well, Na-mee-knee rather than Na-mee-nay.

I always said Nah-mee-nay.

And I said Mar-lux-ee-ah, with lux like lucks.