Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I put mine up on ff.net when I wrote, but that's...not well respected overall among literate consumers of fanfic? Iunno, they call it The Pit and I have seen some pretty sheety stuff. It's rare to find a gem. DeviantArt seems good, though it's for more drawing-painting-digital art, there is a writing base.

There's a Mary Sue test to put any OCs through, but it's so very subjective. Good for general guidelines though.

I was in a good RP with a handful of other people and we always were the Order after the Organization. c:

Can I have a link to yours? And can you give me the Mary-Sue test as well?

I have to say that the fanfics that I like the least have AkuRoku in them. Can't stand the stuff. Friendship is one thing, but when they're all over another is a completely different matter. One of the best ones I read was on DeviArt. It was about a DDR party including Marluxia, Roxas, Axxel, Demyx, and Zexion.

...ffffff /loves the Akuroku and SoRi so so so much.

I don't think I even remember mine anymore. And all I know is that the test was on some forum, I forget for which series, though a google search should lead to something.

Or hey, just follow the conveniently ninja.gif 'd links, that's cool too.

Edited by NixAyum

Or hey, just follow the conveniently ninja.gif 'd links, that's cool too.

ninja.gif

Hah, my large store of random bookmarks to the rescue. :3

Ahh fanfiction, some are good and some are...not so good.

/has actually seen a few good akuroku fics

Y'know, depending on the author, an added character can actually be pulled off pretty well. Though I have yet to see one for KH, I might not be looking enough but...

Y'know, depending on the author, an added character can actually be pulled off pretty well. Though I have yet to see one for KH, I might not be looking enough but...

Although it is hard, especially with romance with a canon - not that it is necessarily bad, just hard.

LUFFS AKUROKU FOEVAAAH!!

Just don't make it a self-insert and try not to make a Sue and don't write like Tara and avoid cliches and it'll be good enough.

Wikipedia.

And darkness, that's a HUMONGOUS SPOILER for BBS.

And fortune, I have a more complete idea of the plot cause I read more spoilers. I could give you a Theorized order pf recover with reasons.

Tell me if you're interested.

Nix, Wiki sez announcement is 2010. Release is 2011. We got a whole year to wait.

And the end of BBS tells me it's awesome.

Okay, I'll bite.

I'll more than likely forget in anycase lol.

I've made some KH AMVs... >> Some are pure crack alright.

But look up budds and pwillard, for they are win. <3

lol it's okay. It's just that I only really have time to go online at work and I don't have Youtube or anything here. dry.gif

My PS2 is dying. Since I have a PS3 I doubt I will be buying a new one. I may never be able to play KH and KH2 again T-T

*falls on knees and yells to the sky*

NOOOOOOO

*funeral dirge*

My PS2 is dying. Since I have a PS3 I doubt I will be buying a new one. I may never be able to play KH and KH2 again T-T

ps3's can play PS2 games...

*tries unsuccessfully to comfort*

I'm always paranoid about that, especially since my controller is constantly messing up. Not too badly, but it won't run in one direction, or is way over sensitive and jerky. I need to try and finish FF12 before it dies completely, so I can still have enough money to buy a PSP + games and stuff before I have to buy a new one.

But that isn't nearly as bad.

Expert mode is hard. >.< But that could be because I decided to go to Deep Jungle first. I neeeed cure.

God. Expert mode was such a pain. I actually stopped playing the game for about six months because it frustrated me so bad. I did eventually beat it though xd.png After much blood sweat and tears.

God. Expert mode was such a pain. I actually stopped playing the game for about six months because it frustrated me so bad. I did eventually beat it though xd.png After much blood sweat and tears.

I finally beat Clayton and got cure. Wonderland took me 10 minutes, tops, the first tournament and the Phil cup were cake, and sealing Traverse Town's keyhole was nothing.

But.. now I'm in Agrabah. T.T Suddnely all the monsters are back up to the right level. But as soon as the Hercules cup unlocks, I'll level to max using rare truffles. : D

I finally beat Clayton and got cure. Wonderland took me 10 minutes, tops, the first tournament and the Phil cup were cake, and sealing Traverse Town's keyhole was nothing.

But.. now I'm in Agrabah. T.T Suddnely all the monsters are back up to the right level. But as soon as the Hercules cup unlocks, I'll level to max using rare truffles. : D

Nice. If only I knew cheap little tricks like that xd.png

Then again, I was never very good at juggling Truffles >.>

Nice. If only I knew cheap little tricks like that xd.png

Then again, I was never very good at juggling Truffles >.>

I'm probably terrible at it. But if I try at it long enough, I might be able to do it.