Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Interesting. So 7 is bueno and I should look up Advent Children one of these days?

AC doesn't make too much sense unless you know 7's plot pretty decently/well.. I would suggest reading a summary. Even if you can get your hands on the game (which is soooo expensive) the gameplay is pretty annoying. A good summary or a walk-through video without random battles and stuff would probably be just as good for plot reasons.

Mk.

Now back to KH. >_>

Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me~

user posted image

user posted image

Linked for fangirl umph.

user posted image

I could do this for hours. Photobucket has a sheetton of KH stuff. Just type in kh icon and there are pages upon pages of epic. <3

Edited by NixAyum

user posted image

Now where is the one I posted earlier...aha!

user posted image

:3

user posted image

user posted image

DAAAAAAAWWWWW

More Sora fangirl umph.

user posted image

user posted image

^ holy epic. O-O

I can't find the one I went to get in the first place so deal with these. :B And be grateful I didn't put in more yaoi

Edited by NixAyum

..Disney needs to learn from fangirls. If Sora looked like that in Atlantica I would fall over squeeling. And the Crab Claw.. holy cow that is amazing. Sooo much better than the original.

..Disney needs to learn from fangirls. If Sora looked like that in Atlantica I would fall over squeeling. And the Crab Claw.. holy cow that is amazing. Sooo much better than the original.

IKR? But they did have to keep it simple. That is a big, epic, time-and-data consuming image, imagine if they'd tried anything that detailed in-game? The visual quality of the games is very good, but it lacks the ultimate epicness that we can see in fanart. I feel like I'm ranting. >w>

Disney has virtually nothing to do with the making of the game.

Oh man, immature Demyx and Sora playing with the water Sitar. You can see where that would go.

Yes, that is what I see and I will not look any further.

Epicness of merman-Sora tops the chart. Couldn't they make the end part of the tail like that? And that crab claw actually looks good xd.png

Lego ego...heheheh

Aww they look so cute! But where could Kairi find a moogle at that age? Still, luving it

Edited by 14darkness

Aww they look so cute! But where could Kairi find a moogle at that age? Still, luving it

...We are in a universe where beings can supposedly live without hearts, ducks can do magic, and kids run around between planets and space with a big key sword made of light and you're nitpicking on where kid!Kairi got a Moogle/doll? :V

Yush, we are teh realistik, yeah huh. ninja.gif

you know, if the crab claw looked like that I wouldn't feel as stupid as i did after playing with it for so long by mistake. When i got it I started using it, and then i played with it until I got the one in the Hallow Bastion (the one that's hidden in the chest across from the door to the Behemoth). When i got that one and switched i realized there was like 3 other keys that i could be using that were 10 times better. -.-'

And the first time you battle Ansem i died like eight times, switched keys once and it took all of like 32.4 seconds to kill him. tongue.gif

Disney has virtually nothing to do with the making of the game.

I'm still inclined to blame them for Mermaid!Sora.

I love the KH games! ^^ KH1 is just one of those games that you can replay over and over and over and still love. xd.png

And whoo, I just beat KH1's Sephiroth for the first time - a few years after I got it. xd.png He was actually way easier than I expected, but I think that was only because I accidentally leveled up to level 89 before remembering about him. tongue.gif Really, if you're at that level and you're fast at stopping his sin harvest/send heartless angel/whatever the heck it's called (or you actually remember how to scroll down to items instead of trying to control it like you do in Days), you just really have to run up to him and either guard or spam the X button, depending on how much health he has. xd.png */run-on*

Frankly, I'm surprised that everyone thinks so badly of the game. Personally, I think it's a great game. Those who are complaining about, per say, "Winnie the Pooh" being in the game, too bad. I think it's great that they put him in there. I love this game, I think it's a lot of fun. Myself, I like Sora soooo much better than Roxas. Roxas is like, annoying to me. But yeah, the games are awesome. Except the the new one for the DS which I still haven't gotten the name down on yet. That one sucked.

I'm still inclined to blame them for Mermaid!Sora.

I thought he was a dolphin? It didn't have the same shape, plus he had a dorsal fin (I think).

That would still be Squeenix, wouldn't it though?

...We are in a universe where beings can supposedly live without hearts, ducks can do magic, and kids run around between planets and space with a big key sword made of light and you're nitpicking on where kid!Kairi got a Moogle/doll? :V

Yush, we are teh realistik, yeah huh.  ninja.gif

More so thinking about where she could have gotten it. You're forgetting that animals can talk and people can change forms tongue.gif

Roxas is better than whiney, immature Sora.

I think I like Sora better too. Maybe that would change if I could play Days, but for now, I liek zee Sora.

This has nothing to do with the fact that brunet > blond in user's opinion.

Original Winnie the Pooh books > all. Even KH. And I love KH. But really, the books are amazing.

Maybe Kairi made the moogle doll herself. Or her grandmother made it for her. I mean, they have toys, and probably stuffed animals, so why not moogle stuffed animals? Since moogles are real in KH it would be just like getting a horse stuffed animal, or maybe more like a doll since moggles are intelligent.

Nah, if you played Days you might like Roxas a bit more, or at least feel a little more sorry for him, but it probably wouldn't change your opinion by much. After all, he doesn't have a heart so can't really be developed that much.

But really, Zexion is better than Roxas and Sora.

I thought he was a dolphin? It didn't have the same shape, plus he had a dorsal fin (I think).

Mermen are mythical male legendary creatures who are human male from the waist up and fish-like from the waist down. They are less commonly known than their female counterparts, mermaids.

He is still a 'mermaid/man' since it is half fish/fish-like/marine animal. I think.

Bah, be technical then. :B Lol.

I think Nobodies could have character development, especially since this games goes over a year, doesn't it?

I still haven't played Riku's Story so IDK ZEXXY. |D

Bah, be technical then. :B Lol.

I think Nobodies could have character development, especially since this games goes over a year, doesn't it?

I still haven't played Riku's Story so IDK ZEXXY. |D

Zexion = best part of Riku's story.

Really, it was kind of disappointing. I thought Sora's story had few side characters, and then I played Riku's story. Cast = Riku, Ansem, Mickey. Pretty much.

Huh, I thought even Mickey was only there a little in the beginning, and then you had his card.

I swear I'll see this all for myself one day... >.>

...whee?

How do we know that's Mickey?

This has nothing to do with the fact that brunet > blond in user's opinion.

Are you trying to say something here Nix?

*Is blonde*

Fortune we've had this discussion before :<

Call it evolution or blame mah genes or whatever. I like Riku, what does that count for?

/shot