Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Well.. she is really a mary sue. I mean, even if you like her it is kind of impossible to cover up that fact. She scored an 83 on the MS Litmus test.. and even if you subtract 20 for things which may not have applied, that still is over the limit.

I think she's slightly less Sue-like because of why those applied to her, and it's hard to use a test for that, but yeah, she's probably still a Sue. XD

I still like her somehow, though. :P

I suppose, but just *spoilers* being a clone of Sora who becomes best friends with Roxas and Axel and gets kidnapped (practically) by Riku.. it's pretty much right out of a fangirls dream. */spoiler*

The part that bugs me the most is that she is the fourteenth member of organization 13. 14/13. >.< If she was just a puppet, and not an official member, I might like her better (not that I necessarily dislike her).

Riku Replica.. T.T (< just watched CoM:Riku ending scenes on Theatre)

He has like the saddest story in the whole game-franchise. Way sadder than Xion, who pretty much is the same thing but with Sora and girl.

He wasn't the fourteenth member, neither should Xion have been.

Random thought for the day:

If Xion was 'No 1' (Plus the 'X')

Then is there a 'No 2' or others?

Christ I don't wanna think about that. That seems sketchy though.

I was just wondering why they would call her No 1 unless there were other numbers as well.

Calling something or someone '1' indicates they are the first, and you can't have a 'first' without a 'second'.

Not sure if I am making sense, but there you go smile.gif

I thought it was "NO I" as in, I'm not a person.

..unless I'm on a different page. Maybe RikuR was made after Xion? They would have been made around the same time.. I think she might actually show up chronologically before he does.

Maybe there will eventually be a Kairi or something replica. Though probably not.

Maybe there will eventually be a Kairi or something replica. Though probably not.

OMG TOTES THAT'S THE PLOT OF KH3 REALLY YOU FIGURED IT OUT I'M SECRETLY NOMURA IN DISGUISE, BTW SHE'S TOTES EVIL AND EMO AND NOT ONLY IS SHE A KAIRI CLONE SHE'S MANSEX'S DAUGHTER AND SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH RIKU BECAUSE HE REALIZES HE LOVES KAIRI BUT SHE'S A **** FOR SORA AND THEN THEY GO OFF AND KILL MICKEY AND BE EMO TOGETHER BUT SORA SAVES THE DAY BY BRICKING THEM BOTH, THEN OMFG PLOT TWIST SORA AND RIKU ARE ACTUALLY IN LOVE AND THEY HAVE AMAZING SEXY TIME AND KAIRI INTERRUPTS AND SUDDENLY BECOMES A FANGIRL AND DIES FROM THE HOTNESS.

And they all live happily ever after.

0:3

I... um... ah... uh...

... wut? .-.

But I hasn't been paying too much attention to KH3. Maybe I should look up some stuffs. o-o

-Doesn't feel contributive in the slightest- D:

OMG TOTES THAT'S THE PLOT OF KH3 REALLY YOU FIGURED IT OUT I'M SECRETLY NOMURA IN DISGUISE, BTW SHE'S TOTES EVIL AND EMO AND NOT ONLY IS SHE A KAIRI CLONE SHE'S MANSEX'S DAUGHTER AND SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH RIKU BECAUSE HE REALIZES HE LOVES KAIRI BUT SHE'S A **** FOR SORA AND THEN THEY GO OFF AND KILL MICKEY AND BE EMO TOGETHER BUT SORA SAVES THE DAY BY BRICKING THEM BOTH, THEN OMFG PLOT TWIST SORA AND RIKU ARE ACTUALLY IN LOVE AND THEY HAVE AMAZING SEXY TIME AND KAIRI INTERRUPTS AND SUDDENLY BECOMES A FANGIRL AND DIES FROM THE HOTNESS.

Nix. I'm getting a strong feeling that you should switch to decaf and stop eating before you go to sleep.

The game says that there was once a Replica project planned, but it never got through. So they really only made Xion and Repliku... Unless they pull another out of their a$s in a future game. o_o

Not 1.

It's actually "No. i" which is where Xion comes from.

And...oh god, Nix, that made me lol so much.

*is agreeing with Seraphinu*

Replica project would have been awesome.

The should release a movie made up of mini stories from the Org and stuff, all in HQ.

And...oh god, Nix, that made me lol so much.

I lives to pleez. :3

@Seraphinu: that was me sick and tired and bored, and I hate coffee (mostly). I just had Reese's and a 3 Musketeers. Be grateful I'm going to bed because I'm still sick. :V

@shadow: Oh god the ff that would spawn...I shudder.

And that is what many fanfics are like.

WHYYYY? ;_;

(I is back from teh deads. Liek a zombeh)

unfortunately...

It seems so hard to find a really good fanfic.

In any fandom it's hard to find a good ff, but you get a really big fandom like this or Naruto or HP and it's a shitfest.

Mine were never that bad. /sniff

Awwww, Don't cry Nix! *e-Hug*

i is the imaginary number. it is the square root of -1. This makes it perfect for Xion, and maybe even Namine, because they exist less than those nobodies who make up Org XIII

Edited by minkymy

because they exist less than those nobodies who make up Org XIII

But--

No I'm not even gonna start. @_@

I could write a thesis on my philosophy of Nobodies. :B

That would be awesome.

Honestly, debating stuff like Nobodies and Heartless is my favorite thing to debate, because it is much harder to get offended and tons of theories are open.

Oh please let's start a Nobody debate. It's so much fun to do and so many ways to go.

Demyx- "Oh we do too have hearts." Y or N?