Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Page 101 whooo~

Who had a *****in' time finding all the Dalmations? 8D Especially in Traverse Town. So many different sneaky ways to get between the sectors.

Page 101 whooo~

Who had a *****in' time finding all the Dalmations? 8D Especially in Traverse Town. So many different sneaky ways to get between the sectors.

Heh, we had the guide >.< It had this neat little sticker counter for the puppies, so we kept track of which ones we already had xd.png

And, for future reference, whenever I say 'we' in my posts, I mean me and my sister, since oftentimes we play video games together.

I finished Kingdom hearts 2 before I beat the first one. biggrin.gif

I wonder if they are going to release Birth By Sleep in Europe too...sure hope so anyway.

They almost definitely will. The question is when.

I think they might (..might..) eventually release Final Mix, at least in the U.S. It would probably sell very well... I know I'd buy it.

Oooooh, a KH game on a PS3 . . . *swoons*

xd.png I'm getting FFXIII for it tomorrow, the graphics are just incredible.

It would probably be PS2.. I think that is what FM is for in Japan, so it would probably be easier to just release it on the PS2, and you wouldn't have to update the graphics to make them even awesomer.

I played the second game, it wasn't great but it was ok. I never compleated it, I got bored of it quite quickly. I always thought Axel was a pretty cool character though.

Everybody likes Axel. xd.png Or at least, most people.

I somehow think 2 would be better after playing 1, though you still might not like it that much. ^^ Some parts of it were totally.. dumb.

But Final Form made up for it. Ohhh yes.

Lol Axel is a pimp.

I played Days before finishing the first game.

Then after I played the first, I played the second.

I kept going, "oh, that makes sense now" xd.png

Axel isn't the pimp. tongue.gif

I played 2, then one, then I'm somewhere on Re:CoM now and should probably get back to it one of these days. xd.png

Ha, I win the almost in the right order contest.

I got 1 and 2 at the same time, so played

1 > 2 > CoM > Days > BBS(that is, I WILL play BBS next).

Probably never end up playing Coded or FM.. but that is the fate of all us tons not lucky enough to be born Japanese. >.<

If Wikipedia isn't lying to me, it appears BbS will be out in the 'States on June 1! 8D

I played the series in this order:

KH II > KH I > CoM > KH II (a few years later, and I played through the whole thing, and actually understood what the hell was going on) > Re:CoM > 358/2 Days > BbS is next~

*cough cough* I dun like Axel much anymore. Like they always say, fandom abuse kills interest.

*cough cough* I dun like Axel much anymore. Like they always say, fandom abuse kills interest.[/size]

For srs. I liked him till I got much more into the fandom. Thats one reason I like Zexion, he isn't as popular as Roxas, Riku, and Axel, who might have been my favorites otherwise. Luxord is also awesome beyond all awesome.

Though I love everyone...

Luxord is also awesome beyond all awesome.

This, I agree with this biggrin.gif

Though I love everyone...

This, I agree with this biggrin.gif

Woot, Luxord fans unite.

Xigbar is pretty cool as well.

Zexion, he isn't as popular as Roxas, Riku, and Axel

You have obviously strayed from the yaoi fangirl mobs. If a fic is written by them, it's almost always (and by almost always I mean 99.999999% of the time) Akuroku, SoRiku, Zemyx, XemSai, or any combination of the above.

Xigbar was cool. I expected him to pull out a surfboard at any moment.

Zexion is quite popular, just for the wrong reasons. He's rather flat personality-wise, but he has cool hair and is a silver-haired bishounen. Yaoi fangirl trap ahoy!

My favorite is Xion, personally. I know she's quite* on the Xarmy-Sue side, but somehow I still like her. =/

*understatement

Yep, I stay away from Yaoi.

I like that fact that he uses a book and is evil and tries to trick Riku and stuff. Though his hair didn't hurt.

Xion's OK, though I never grew that fond of her, I never really hated her that much either.

Xigbar is awesome xd.png

And yes, Zexion is actually quite popular.

Xarmy-Sue? Oh geez xd.png

I personally don't think Xion is a Mary Sue really.

Xarmy-Sue

I rofl'd for like...5 minutes. xd.png

/cannot pass judgment for has not played Days, sadness