Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I hate the fact that in KH2 you have a better swimming ability than in KH. And you can only go to like two different rooms! -freaks out- that bugged me!

OMG the posters is hard. Especially if you're trying to get the Jiminy Objective. Still haven't gotten in yet but I've gotten down to 40 secs. I beat the best scores of people who made the game xd.png I feel so proud of myself. Must level up my glide ability!! The balloon bounce was pretty fun I got...um, -thinks- I'll have to look it up. I think it was over 2400 though.... TO THE PLAYSTATION!! Darn I'm at school.... -pouts-

Edited by DragonNeko

Everyone says swimming was harder in KH1, but I found it okay wink.gif

Thankfully, I aced all the songs in KH2 on my first goes, so I didn't have to play them any more than needed.

Damn you Jiminy for sending me back there in the first place.

I didn't mind the swimming in the first game. I just think it's stupid to have a better swimming technique in the second game when you don't even really go any were. I sure could've used that tech. in the first game though -sighs- I hate school! I wants to play KH2!! Curse you foul school!!

I keep meaning to replay KH2 (on easy mode) for the lulz, but I never had time.

Now I have a PS3 that doesn't play PS2 games so my chances of replaying it are dropping everyday.

I could start a playthru of KH2 on easy for lulz, but college, tis ebil wurk. dry.gif And I'm doing other stuff. And my roommate stole the TV. /pout

I'll have to see that first song doing nothing. blink.gif

Or the Wii! Don't forget the Wii...

Anyway, I'd like it to be the PS2, that's the only one of those I have dry.gif

I don't mind.. PS2 would be more convenient..but the graphics on PS3... *drool*

Not to mention, I'll probably be getting one eventually, for the FF13s. So if KH came out on it, I would be more inclined to get one faster.

Though hopefully it won't come out for a little while.. I still need to buy more games for other systems, a PSP, and a laptop. Not to mention random junk. :3

I'd want it for the PS2. There's no way I'd be able to afford a PS3 at this time. I heard BBS came out in Japan already. Lucky *******s keep all the good stuff to themselves. I really want the Final Mix of KH2 though! I'd be the happiest girl ever!! Not to mention I could totally rub it in peoples' faces! xd.png (Brother, friends, Robby -laughs evilly- Take that Robby!!) He hasn't even played the first two anyways. LOSER!! -laughs manically-

How hard will KH be to play on the Wii? unsure.gif

Very. But you know there would be couch potatoes that would just wrist-flick, but I don't think there are enough buttons.

I want it on the PS2, I don't have a PS3 and getting a system for one game is a weee bit unreasonable. unsure.gif

I want it on the PS2, I don't have a PS3 and getting a system for one game is a weee bit unreasonable. unsure.gif

I agree. I really don't want to go out and buy a system that I might only use for a few games

I really liked Kh too bad that mine was a copy because in my country it is what you can find but i liked more roxas that sora

Sure, they can release it for the PS3, but only if they put it on the Wii and/or PS2 as well.

Mum won't let me get a PS3, and we don't have the money anyway.

Plus there's no room so...

I think a few people would be PO'd if it was PS3 exclusive.

Well...we don't have to worry about it right now at least.

Edited by Own

I think a few people would be PO'd if it was PS3 exclusive.

And I would be one of them.

Well let's recap the current releases....

KH I & II - Playstation 2

KH COM - Gameboy advance

KH Coded - mobile phone

KH 358/s - DS

KH Birth by Sleep - PSP

KH 3 will probably be released for the PS3 only just because there isn't a game on there yet. That's my prediction.

And I'll admit, I would say a system isn't worth buying for just one game, but I've already discovered a game so magnificent that I must have it (The Last Guardian) anyway, so as I'm already saving for a PS3, I won't mind it on there.

Don't forget, there hasn't been one for a Wii either.

Been wanting a Wii for ages, so I'd be ok buying it if KH3 came out on it.

PS3, however, I have no other reason to save up for it.

Eh all the Dearly Beloved versions give me goosebumps, this one is no exception.

Lovely~

-----

Depressing theme is depressing ;_;

But really pretty...I hear bits of Roxas' theme in there.

i thought the story was good but i didn't care for all the disneyness.  i did like the whole "all the FF characters team up" idea though.  cameo central!!

diddo, if u think the same click scroll,u dont have 2 though

[Egg Spam Removed]

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

Please don't post spam in our board. If you want clicks go to a fansite.

I had the weirdest KH dream last night. It involved Axel and a tub of chocolate ice cream....

....he was bashing Vexen over the head with it laugh.gif

Eh, I thought KH was ok...loved the plot.

Got really bummed when I got to TNBC world because I KNOW they could have done a MUCH better job...(especially after playing Oogie's Revenge)