Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I seriously doubt it; Technically he didn't kill himself, just released his heart. Which he regained because of Kairi.

I seriously doubt it; Technically he didn't kill himself, just released his heart. Which he regained because of Kairi.

What he said.

Well, Sora Kills himself, in a sense, right? At the end of the first game.

Then he comes back to life.

Now, only two things are know to come back to life; Zombies and [insert whatever here] Messiah people (Like how Naruto is Ninja Jeesus! Darn fandom memes.) Now, if we ignored BBS, there is very little evidence that Sora or Roxion are the later. Thus, THEY MUST BE ZOMBEHS!

Nah, Sora is Keyblade Jesus. Just like Aang in Avatar is Kung-Fu Action Jesus. lol

Mhm.

Hi does anyone have number two

...derp question is derp.

Whatcha need?

After spoiling my guts out on BBS End scenes (I feel kinda bad about it), I am sure as heck that there will be a KH III. I can see how Days and BBS can tie in.

Oh, and BTW, are there any non canon ship shippers? Cause... I actually don't have a reason. Hm.

From the Kingdom Hearts Wikia.

There is also an unknown 10th game; Nomura has brought up that it will tie in coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth by Sleep "sooner or later". Many fans speculate that this will be "Kingdom Hearts III", but Nomura has also said that the next main game in the series may not be "Kingdom Hearts III". Instead, Nomura stated that the next main game may be something similar to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories; this is because it was a main game, yet not "Kingdom Hearts II".

I hope it's KH3 though, "Kingdom Hearts III" sounds really cool. tongue.gif

A KH3 would be amazing! I love kh, I played it for 6 hours straight when I first got it, like everyday XP, I heard rumors about KH3 might being for PS3, and Im like "mom were going to buy a Playstation 3 NOW!" lol

I still dont even have a PSP, it drives me nuts when they put a game series on different systems UGH!

I've heard rumors that KH3 will be for the Wii which I don't have -.-'

IF KH3 comes out for Wii I'll kill someone. I don't want a Wii, I don't have money to buy a Wii, and the only other game I would want for Wii is SSBB. At least for PS3 there is FF13 (and FF13Versus), and for PSP Crisis Core and Dissidia, and for DS several remakes (including Chrono Trigger) and the ability to play GBA games.

Yeah btw does any1 know what the kh2 final mix is pointing towards is that the Birth by Sleep, cuz i've heard rumors about it being like a trailer for KH3 and it might be called "the keyblade wars" or something. That would be awesome.

/supresses RAAAAAEEEEG

Sorry, it's an instinct by now. >_> Ever since someone beat 2 and put the video up I've been nearly surrounded by people running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming about KH3.

FACT. It. Is. Not. Con. Firmed. So. Shut. Up.

@Oblivion Dragon: What?

Oh, and if anyone posted/posts a cover of KH3: The Keyblade Wars, I will kill you brutally. It's a FAKE. WAY FAKE.

ETA: k calm. :] I'd like an honest to God YES from Nomura about 3, really I would. But jesus, don't start speculating, it's pure torture. x_x

OH AND WHO SAID SHIP? I LIEK SHIP! =D Though... I'm all canon. But there's more of that than anything else, so HUZZAH!

Edited by NixAyum

As stated on the last page and the Kingdom Hearts Wikia, Tetsua Nomura has confirmed there will be another game in the series after Birth By Sleep, Days, and Coded are released. He just hasn't confirmed, like, a name yet. For now I don't see why people shouldn't be able to call it Kingdom Hearts III... blink.gif

Anyway, subject change... Does anybody know what Limit Break Customization in Days does/how it works? I heard something about getting it from completing all missions in Mission Mode, which I'm in the process of doing...

Edited by Pteprocks

I can help with that. Beat all the missions in Mission Mode and buy the Limit Pass from the Store. It lets you configure limits in Mission Mode so that you can use them normally, with the gauge going down, not at all, or infintely, so that the gauge never goes down. It's sooooo much fun to spam everyone's limits. xd.png

I can help with that. Beat all the missions in Mission Mode and buy the Limit Pass from the Store. It lets you configure limits in Mission Mode so that you can use them normally, with the gauge going down, not at all, or infintely, so that the gauge never goes down. It's sooooo much fun to spam everyone's limits. xd.png

Do want.

More motivation to finish them.

NOOT looking forward to some of them though. Like Anti-Saix. He's a pain. x.X

NOOT looking forward to some of them though. Like Anti-Saix. He's a pain. x.X

Use Riku or Dual-Wield Roxas and make sure to pack lots of Cura. And it's useful to Glide to avoid shockwaves when he's in his Berserk mode.

I'd go with Saix personally, but really, using your best character is best. Yeah, go with a lot of Cure spells and dodge as many of his attacks as you can, or you'll be hurting in no time.

I'm not sure who my best character is. x.x Dual blade Roxas is pretty cool, but so are Zexion and Larxene.. although I'm not as good at Larxene. I haven't figured out Sora's limit break yet either.

Anyway, yeah last time I fought him I wasn't really prepared.

Anti-Riku is fun though.

I'm cool with pretty much all of them, but my favorite is Saix. Zero Gear + 4 Sight Units + Critical Sun = Crithax, plain and simple. Sure, his limit is mediocre, but I never even get to use it.

I also like Lexaeus with the same build, only with Pandora Gear+. I just use his air combo and RIP EVERYTHING TO SHREDS RAAAAARRGH.

I'm good with any character except Zexion... Sooo weak...

My best would be Xigbar with zero gear + 3 abillity units + 1 power unit.

I'm good with any character except Zexion... Sooo weak...

My best would be Xigbar with zero gear + 3 abillity units + 1 power unit.

B..but his limit.. TAT Yeah, his physical attacks stink major, but he has an awesome limit and is fast, which are what I like.

I want to be able to use Zigbar, but he's kinda hard.