Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

just about all of them. but the main game is great. and i like the challenge that the tournaments gave you. if you consider that a minigame.

I always used the tournaments as a method of leveling up quickly. It was faster than running through areas and waiting for heartless to appear.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU--

Postersssssssss e_e

evilevilevilevilevilevilevil.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU--

Postersssssssss e_e

evilevilevilevilevilevilevil.

Either you're refering to the posters mini-game or you've been having sugar again.

Derp mini game.

Yeah posters were (are? can't remember if I beat it) evil. And it took me a long time to get the push-the-cart-uphill one too.

But everyone I know was whining about the Aladdin-carpet-ruins one and I seriously beat that on like, my first or second try... blink.gif

Some of the 100AW ones gave me trouble but I don't really remember.

I couldn't do the first poster game (as Roxas) but I finally managed it as Sora. Although the game annoyed the hell out me I still liked the little twirl Sora did when sticking the posters up lol.

I did the cart mini-game on my...third try? The one I seriously thought I'd have trouble with is the christmas one with Lock, Shock and Barrel. I did it on my first go laugh.gif

Anyhoo,

Does anyone have a KH/KH2 mini-game that they hated? Or a favourite?

The first time I played the first game, the "Tigger's Giant Pot" game annoyed me, but when I played it through again it was fun -.-

The first time I played KH2, I hated the Solar Sailer Simulator (If that counts, I think it does...) in the Space Paranoids. I spent hours trying to beat it not knowing Final Form and Thundaga would make it all better. When I played KH2 again on Proud Mode I beat it before even aquiring Final Form... blink.gif

My favorite minigames have always been the KH1 tournaments, 'cause you can level up. I was mad they made it so you don't get EXP from them in KH2 mad.gif

I quite liked the Space Paranoids mini-games. I hated fighting the heartless there though. For some reason I found them much tougher then I did elsewhere. Maybe I was underleveled.

I quite liked the Space Paranoids mini-games. I hated fighting the heartless there though. For some reason I found them much tougher then I did elsewhere. Maybe I was underleveled.

Probably. The HL there were a bit tougher than anywhere before. I was a bit overleveled in the place before there and had some trouble myself, but a while of hacking away had it all good, and the next place was easy. tongue.gif

I can't remember if the heartless were actually stronger or if I just got overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

I loved Beast's castle though. I spent forever leveling there.

The carpet game was easy to beat, but I never got the max score on it. I got, like one below a few times.

Poster was also not to hard to beat, but again, I got within one second of the fast time, but never got the perfect highscore.

The motorcycle type game in Space Paranoids was really hard, I think I was underleveled when trying it.

I can't remember much about the cart one.. I'm pretty sure I beat it but I don't remember how long it took me.

The fun one was the ball game. Get the right abilities on and man..pwnage. I got up to like.. 200 on that one.

*trying to remember minigames*

Hm, the Christmas Town one was a little annoying, but I think I got perfect on it eventually..

AARGH. I REMEMBER. The worst minigame -the hit the junk one. Cannot stand plz. I never even got close on that one. Skateboarding was highly fun though.

And Struggle was fun too, got pretty decent at it.

The fun one was the ball game. Get the right abilities on and man..pwnage. I got up to like.. 200 on that one.

I got to 358 biggrin.gif

Anyhoo,

Does anyone have a KH/KH2 mini-game that they hated? Or a favourite?

FRICKEN ATLANTICA.

GAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOO NOT SORA SINGING ANYTHING BUT THAT!

FRICKEN ATLANTICA.

Just Mute the TV blink.gif

That's what I did smile.gif

FRICKEN ATLANTICA.

Darlin' it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from meeeee~

=D

/shot4perv

I always thought of that line as completely... either fitting or insulting. Because it's Sora. The one not from de watah. Does he give his personal stamp of approval to swimming in de ocean or does it just remind Ariel that HAY GUESS WHAT THERE ARE OTHER WORLDS OUT THERE, HE GOES TO THEM.

Of course, my brothers loved to watch me beat Ursula for a while, then they wised up and never wanted to go to Atlantica, it was always Halloween Town with them. rolleyes.gif

FRICKEN ATLANTICA.

Am I the only person who got at least a little bit of enjoyment from the singing thing?

I was laughing throughout :3

KH1 Atlantica brought out the "omg I hate water levels" in me.

Am I the only person who got at least a little bit of enjoyment from the singing thing?

KH1 Atlantica brought out the "omg I hate water levels" in me.

Same. I though ti was kinda cute. :3 Sometimes it annoyed me (and I of course fake facepalmed and pretended it was dumb) but normally I -secretly- enjoyed it.

But water/flying levels = hate in general. I cannot stand Neverland in Days. Especially the stinkin' Emerald song guy mission. So annoying.

Nice to know I'm not alone :3

Emerald...Serenades I think?

Those things are really annoying, but for me the one in Wonderland was worse.

>_<

I DID! I'll admit it too. rolleyes.gif But still, everything in moderation, it was good stress reliever when I couldn't get past a boss, and I'm OCD enough that I wanted really high scores on the songs. X3

I do so lurve the Nobody sign in your sig, I can has pl0x? <3

I never bothered myself to get high scores, I might if I get bored.

And sure, go ahead x3

Hey, I liked the atlantica levels in both KH1 and KH2.

KH1 - its nice to be able to go anywhere at anytime.

as for neverland *sings* I think I'll try defy~ing gravity! /wicked

KH2 - just don't hit any buttons on the first song. Funny. as. Hell.

The only time I laughed at that was when Ariel was panting and smiling after the first song and she said, "Sora, you were incredible!"

I LOL'D FOR HOURS.

But other than that, no. It was mostly pain. I could still hear it even when it was muted. T__T It burned...

Mind thoroughly in the gutter, hm?

Not only that but the singing shall be forever burned into you're head~

-------

KH2 - just don't hit any buttons on the first song. Funny. as. Hell.

Gotta try that now xd.png

Indeed, but I have come to accept that, a very long time ago. It's worth it if it means I can laugh at some awesome stuff. xd.png