Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

What about chocobos?

Or cactuars?

Or FFXII moogles?

I want some non human FF fauna!

Oh, and fortune, them posts was awesome.

FF12 moogles = most cute things ever.

Kuja would be awesome.. Zidane would be awesome.. anyone would be awesome.

Vivi is soo cute. Though him having a voice seemed weird.. I can imagine Garnet with a voice (she actually /kinda/ had one), Zidane, Steiner.. but Vivi seems a little strange.

Chocobos would also be awesome, though in the KH world (with the seperate worlds connected and available through gummi ship) they wouldn't be as practical, unless they started throwing in a few large worlds and less smaller worlds.

I think some small FF worlds would be awesome. Memoria from 9 would fit in pretty well, I think. Maybe dream Zanarkand.. City of the Ancients.. Rabanstre would be cool.

CHOCOBOS AS A NEW MINI GAME IN 100AW!!!!

They found them, Piglet got scared because he thought it was a Snuffalumpagus?

Oooh oooh oooh, just like in FFX you race them and maybe Rabbit can't ride and Tigger loves them and it's very lulzy.

X3

Edited by NixAyum

CHOCOBOS AS A NEW MINI GAME IN 100AW!!!!

They found them, Piglet got scared because he thought it was a Snuffalumpagus?

Oooh oooh oooh, just like in FFX you race them and maybe Rabbit can't ride and Tigger loves them and it's very lulzy.

X3

xd.png

They would make an excellent minigame (please hot and cold please hot and cold).. but maybe not in 100 Acre Wood. It would be cute, but not quite right. There might be an entire world dedicated to Chocobos (like the Chocobo section in the Gold Saucer or the Chocobo Forest/Lagoon/Air Garden/Paradise) with several minigames like racing and hot and cold. That would be awesome. :3

As long as the chase-the-bloody-chicken game from FF12 doesn't show up in KH I'd be happy with whatever mini-games there are.

I really like the KH games. Its funny and cheesy and well its really enjoyable. I was lucky getting hold of these games since it hard to find them here.

But I have to say that I only found out the other day that there are "in between" games for other consoles as well. That made me a bit sad cause I couldnt play them... Plus I'm still a bit confuse about the KH games since I missed those games...

But I'm hope to get them one day... even if I turn 50 biggrin.gif

I wish I still had them all. Random people seem to have run off with all of them.,

Then why don't you run after them?

Hey guys. I've made a KH lineage and was wondering if some of you guys wanted to join? Quick before all the good characters are taken!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=81294

I am considering joining this, but I was going to wait until the drop on the 14th. Also, I'm a lousy catcher, so I'm putting off trading/gifting until the teleport thing is sorted out.

I want something to happen so that Tidus and Yuna aren't separated by size. It makes me sad. ;-;

I want something to happen so that Tidus and Yuna aren't separated by size. It makes me sad. ;-;

...it made me lol. xd.png

Did you know that apparently they were working for Maleficent? I either completely forgot they mentioned it or it was only hinted at and I missed it, but I read somewhere online something about it and went 'lolwut blink.gif '

...they being YRP, derp. ninja.gif

Edited by NixAyum

I remember Rikku was about to say her name and then Paine was all 'heyshutup'.

Something along the lines of...

Sora (Or somebody else in the party I'm not sure): Your boss?

Rikku: You know, Malefi---

Paine: -Covers Rikku's mouth-

Something like that. IDR NEED PLAY. D:

I think Selphie was a pretty good choice to be on the island. Tidus and her are the ever-optimistic sunshine spewing kids. I couldn't imagine it being Rinoa.

Something like that. IDR NEED PLAY. D:

I think Selphie was a pretty good choice to be on the island. Tidus and her are the ever-optimistic sunshine spewing kids. I couldn't imagine it being Rinoa.

Heh heh, Lulu would be hilarious.

...O_O

xd.png It would!

And it would round out nicely the every-damn-world-has-a-couple gambit too.

TWTNW totally was Akuroku.

That other KH thread is back, even though it was on the second page.

Seriously, how could anyone miss a thread as big as this?

This means war!

kh like pwns, lol. we have shirts we wear to school and people are like wtf and we just laugh. sometimes we start talking about it to find out who doesnt know what it is and random people start talking to us about it and we're just like youre officially awesome tongue.gif

Grrr... *grabs a mallet and glares at dup thread*

THIS. IS. KINGDOM. HEARTS!

kh like pwns, lol. we have shirts we wear to school and people are like wtf and we just laugh. sometimes we start talking about it to find out who doesnt know what it is and random people start talking to us about it and we're just like youre officially awesome tongue.gif

You have shirts?

Haa...lucky xd.png

*been wanting a KH shirt forever xd.png*

Also...Xigbar is owning me on KH2 again D:

Anyone have any tips?

Edited by Own

user posted image

This.

Spam triangle and X. I don't know how you keep shortcuts and items, but I'm a spam hitter. X3

Like I don't do that already xd.png

But he's a freaking ninja, he's everywhere and I can't seem to keep up xd.png