Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Some nub just made a poll for KH in this very section... really? REALLY? CAN YOU LOOK FIRST?

Grumblemurmurrumblefloodcontrolbad.

It's made by the same person as the last one too... blink.gif

It's made by the same person as the last one too... blink.gif

S/He's Trying to crack us. Or troll us. OR BOTH! *Le Gasp*

Maybe it's a troll on crack?

ZIGBAR IS A TROLL ON CRACK >:V

You didn't, I was just being random.

I was gonna say Xion but she's well taken here and I really don't know anything about her and Xiggy's a good alternative, lmao.

We're stilling talking about KH...

I wonder if anyone from FF12 & FF13 will be in KH3.

Who would you like to see?

No, we're talking about KH people, it's on topic.

I haven't played either so I can't say. blink.gif

My favourite character in FF12 was Larsa and he wasn't even a full team member lol. I have no idea how he would get written into KH though.

I would love to see a FF world in any future KH games. (Spira Spira Spra Spira Spira Spira... COUGH) Maybe they would do one of the newer ones.

I doubt we'd see an FF world. So far apart from the specially ones they have all been based on Disney movies.

OMG the posters is hard. Especially if you're trying to get the Jiminy Objective. Still haven't gotten in yet but I've gotten down to 40 secs. I beat the best scores of people who made the game xd.png I feel so proud of myself. Must level up my glide ability!! The balloon bounce was pretty fun I got...um, -thinks- I'll have to look it up. I think it was over 2400 though.... TO THE PLAYSTATION!! Darn I'm at school.... -pouts-

I found my scores! Yay!

Lets see...Poster duty was 00'40"66; grandstander was 127 I got bored really fast, um, blustery rescue was 19,080 and balloon bounce was 3,817 yay! lol Now I just need to upgrade my glide ability and try the poster duty again -dances for joy-

I loved the Winne-the-Pooh minigames in KH2. I aced them all first try but I kept playing them for fun.

I would love to see a FF world in any future KH games. (Spira Spira Spra Spira Spira Spira... COUGH) Maybe they would do one of the newer ones.

Gaia,Gaia,Gaia,GAIAAAAA -shot-

Anyone from 12 really. Somehow I imagine Penelo being the most likely.

And way more so, anyone at all from 9. Please, more from 9. Silly square is leaving the best game out.

And even if you don't like 9, it really is unfair how many people from 7 there are (in roles crucial to the plot, none the less), while Vivi is the only character from 9 to show up at all.

Well, if not fair, it IS understandable. 7 is the biggest, it has it's own movie, probably the most fan work, it's the most well-known...

Gaia,Gaia,Gaia,GAIAAAAA -shot-

Anyone from 12 really. Somehow I imagine Penelo being the most likely.

And way more so, anyone at all from 9. Please, more from 9. Silly square is leaving the best game out.

And even if you don't like 9, it really is unfair how many people from 7 there are (in roles crucial to the plot, none the less), while Vivi is the only character from 9 to show up at all.

I liked Vivi in KH2. He was so sweet. I just wanted to pick him up and cuddle him.

Rofl Fortune I love your posts in the duplicates. xd.png

Vivi WAS sweet in 2, and now I curse my PS2 even more for not playing it.

Rofl Fortune I love your posts in the duplicates. xd.png

Vivi WAS sweet in 2, and now I curse my PS2 even more for not playing it.

(^-^)/\(^-^)

Great minds think alike.

I would like to see Kuja in KH too. He was one of my favourite villains.

What about chocobos?

Or cactuars?

Or FFXII moogles?

I want some non human FF fauna!

Oh, and fortune, them posts was awesome.