Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

THEN SPAM FASTERRRR and love those limits.

Do you use magic? How's Stop? (He's probably immune, I swear that's the most useless spell EVER.)

I like, NEVER used magic in either game lmao. I always set Donald to be healer and just SORA SMASH-ed my way through everywhere. 8D

I dunno...never used magic except for Cure xd.png

I used magic in the first game so much more than the second, and I used magic in Days more than both because, well, the magic system in Days just rocked xd.png

Edited by Own

I like, NEVER used magic in either game lmao. I always set Donald to be healer and just SORA SMASH-ed my way through everywhere. 8D

(^-^)/\(^-^)

Great minds think alike.

Seriously, if you are having trouble with a boss just send Donald and Goofy in to whittle down their HP and then move in for the kill.

^ Also that.

It annoyed me a bit how, in several fights, you had to get their HP to 0 and finish a combo to beat them.

Just smack the b*st*rds.

Of course the Donald/Goofy tag team idea does take time, especially if you are under leveled. It's no help at all during those boss fights where you are seperated from them as well.

Same. I also tend to stock Goofy up with potions and such to revive Donald. He dies the most often... Next to me, of course.

Why do people bother reviving Donald and Goofy? They spring back into action after a a short while. They never die. I think people would have learned that from the time Goofy survived getting hit by a rock.

Every time I play KH I steal all the items from my team mates and deal with the potion giving myself. It's so much easier.

I should do that. They use SOOOOO many of my items, and fast. :|

In 2, they also basically raeped the magic bar with special abilities.

I should do that. They use SOOOOO many of my items, and fast. :|

In 2, they also basically raeped the magic bar with special abilities.

I remember when I first played the Underwold level.

I was all like AURON!!! *glompity*

Now gimme all your stuff. laugh.gif

xd.png

user posted image

^ totally squeed/screamed at that part.

Auron <333

Auron was one of my favourite characters in FFX.

His Overdrive was a bugger to master though. Harder than Wakka's.

The only time that I gave Goofy a potion left me annoyed and I never gave him anything ever again. He used them up so so fast dry.gif

I found Auron to be kind of funny and a bit strange. Always about his own story and whatnot.

The only time that I gave Goofy a potion left me annoyed and I never gave him anything ever again. He used them up so so fast dry.gif

See? Never give your team mates any items and never waste your magic on them. They will not die. Sora does. Save your stuff/magic for him.

See? Never give your team mates any items and never waste your magic on them. They will not die. Sora does. Save your stuff/magic for him.

Exactly, except when you need to use a Drive. I'll revive Goofy so I can use a drive, but that's the only time I'll ever help them.

Sometimes before a hard battle I will give Goofy/Donald one or two MegaPotions (so they heal me too) or ethers, so Donald won't run out of magic so fast. But never in just the normal game, they will use them when totally unnecessary.

I hardly ever used Drives apart from the final one. I would just charge into battle and swing my keyblade laugh.gif

I love drives. But I'm very torn about Wisdom. Blue=epic love, magic=did not use, skating=pretty. I still usually ended up with Master or Valor, and I like RAEPED final when I got that.

I loved Auron's overdrives, never bothered with Wakka. X3 Hey, he's babysitting the hyper kids on an island that isn't even there half the time, what does he need it?

Edited by NixAyum

I usually use valor form when I get low on HP and I'm in a tight spot, but I never use limits. They use up all of your MP so you can't heal yourself and they don't do anything that I couldn't do by myself.

But Trinity was so much fuuuuuuun...

Especially in Re:CoM. God I'd be so dead without that. @_@

My goofy and Donald seem to be the only ones who potion'd responsibly.

Saved me in a pinch many times.

Lucky.

No matter how much I fiddled with their settings I'd always end up having to restock them in every new place, it got too annoying and eventually I just said 'FCUK IT!' and left them be. rolleyes.gif

Whohoo! 100 Acre Woods Minigames down. I got 9999 on the hunny pot one. :3

Now I have to do the coliseum.. but I can't seem to get over 2000 on the Goddess of Fate cup. It's so easy, but I can't seem to score very high at all. Never mind.. the third Paradox Cup is hard. Semifinal Match with around 8500 points before I died. x.x I hatehatehatehate cups with a continuous point thing.

I used Trinity in Re:CoM, but not many other limits.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

Yeah my walkthru was all "SURVIVE UNTIL POINT A. SPAM LIMIT X. PWN GAME. END STORY." And didn't offer much other strategy so I was like "X3 kk".

...I should go finish Sora's Story sometime... Maaaarrrrllooooooooooooozzzzhhaa...