Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

OH GOD MY BRAIN IS BROKEN.

I just found this out. Everything in the KH series is a euphemism for...intimacy.

For example, try reading through Roxas' diary in Days, and replacing every example of the words "ice cream" with...well, you know...

It's hilarious and scarring at the same time.

OH GOD MY BRAIN IS BROKEN.

I just found this out. Everything in the KH series is a euphemism for...intimacy.

For example, try reading through Roxas' diary in Days, and replacing every example of the words "ice cream" with...well, you know...

It's hilarious and scarring at the same time.

And that's why you should never spend too much time on the internet.

Or think like someone who wants rule 35 of EVERYTHING.

Edited by minkymy

O.k who here has beaten every boss in kh2

I'm pretty sure that's everyone... multiple times over on multiple difficulties.

@surfing: LMFAO! Where did you find this, I really wanna know now, and does it work in all the games?

Well, the ice cream thing is only for Days, of course, but I'm pretty sure that the rest of the games in the series could have something replaced with it...I'm just not sure what. xd.png

And yes, daycoll, we've all beaten all the bosses. You need some tips?

I haven't beaten all the bosses - if you count the optional bosses.

I couldn't beat either Sephiroth... I tried KH2's for quite a while, but I stubbornly refused to use any limits (namely Trinity), just normal attack and block. I never got much farther then.. four or three health bars left.

I've beaten all the US-released main/storyline bosses, but I don't remember any of them very clearly..

I was able to beat Sephy in both games on Normal... Working on beating him KH2 Proud Mode now.

Anyway, yeah, I've beaten every boss.

OH GOD WHERE'S THE BRAIN BLEACH??

user posted image

D=

Well....what did they expect? Has anyone ever seen them eat anything but icecream?

WARNING:

I went to Wikipedia to see if they had a release date for BBS (they didn't T-T), but I found something else.

Major Spoilers.

Don't go if you don't want to know.

I haven't beaten all the bosses - if you count the optional bosses.

I couldn't beat either Sephiroth... I tried KH2's for quite a while, but I stubbornly refused to use any limits (namely Trinity), just normal attack and block. I never got much farther then.. four or three health bars left.

I've beaten all the US-released main/storyline bosses, but I don't remember any of them very clearly..

I have beaten every boss in both of the games.

But seriously? Use the Trinity Limit, and pack yourself with elixirs to make up for it sucking your magic. Also, make sure your superglide is at max so you can easily get away from him when things get hot.

I have beaten every boss in both of the games.

But seriously? Use the Trinity Limit, and pack yourself with elixirs to make up for it sucking your magic. Also, make sure your superglide is at max so you can easily get away from him when things get hot.

And use the action commands too.

I know, I know. I just wanted to do it the hard way.

I did use the action commands to block that big attack of his, and used some elixirs, and did have glide up to max, so I barely ever got hit by anything except when he would force me up into the air and dish pwnage. It was reallly hard to get away from him then, even with glide and stuff. Bt I only got hit by Heartless Angel once or twice, and usually could recover easily, usually block the blockable ground attack, usually glided out of the big firestorm thing..

OH GOD WHERE'S THE BRAIN BLEACH??

snip

OMG is it totally wrong that I lmfao at that?

I didn't need brain bleach though, I just thought it was hilarious. xd.png

...except when he would force me up into the air and dish pwnage. It was reallly hard to get away from him then, even with glide and stuff.

For me that was the whole key to beating him in KH2- As soon as he does that, use Aerial Recovery and air combo at him as soon as he teleports.

I tried that strategy, after a week of trying to beat him I PWNed him in the first try.

Well, I suppose it was my error... I hate taking the time to level up and hardly fought any Heartless while I was trying... rolleyes.gif

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!

SORA IS A ZOMBIE!

Kind of. Or maybe that's Roxion. That's what I'm calling it/him.

Axel= amazing. Im sorry but its true. i want to buy a psp just to buy the new kh game. when its out that is.

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!

SORA IS A ZOMBIE!

Kind of. Or maybe that's Roxion. That's what I'm calling it/him.

Esplain to me this of which you spraken.

@Leifon: What does BBS have to do with Axel? He's in Days, though I agree whole heartedly on the wanting it.

I think he means from when Sora stabbed himslef with the Keyblade of People's Hearts.

Esplain to me this of which you spraken.

@Leifon: What does BBS have to do with Axel? He's in Days, though I agree whole heartedly on the wanting it.

Well, Sora Kills himself, in a sense, right? At the end of the first game.

Then he comes back to life.

Now, only two things are know to come back to life; Zombies and [insert whatever here] Messiah people (Like how Naruto is Ninja Jeesus! Darn fandom memes.) Now, if we ignored BBS, there is very little evidence that Sora or Roxion are the later. Thus, THEY MUST BE ZOMBEHS!