Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I had CoM for GameBoy because I didn't have a PS2 at that time (my brother eventually bought one) and I hate hate hated the card system. If it wasn't for that I would get the more through PS2 version, but I'm not willing to put up with that again. tongue.gif (I never even really finished it. I quit when I had to fight Marluxia for the last time)

I never play the minigames. They bore me dry.gif I grieve for the dead Organization members that I have killed or caused the death of instead (with the exception of Xaldin. Shrug it off and walk away.)

Really, your donald and goofy used their items responsibly? Did you set it to 'use these in extreme emergencies' or something? *extremely curious*

Psh, if I set it to the least two (I think it was Never and Emergencies) options they NEVER used anything, even if I was 2 HP from dying. Any other setting and they were like ITEMRAEP. So.

God Xaldin was creepy.

I hate the card system.

...Card system dry.gif

The creepiest XIII member, in my opinion, is Vexen. His smile freaks me out. I didn't think that Xaldin was that bad, though he was different than I thought he was going to be (I thought he was going to be more indifferent cuz of Days)

My Donald and Goofy used their items whenever Sora's HP dropped by a point. dry.gif

When I switched to emergencies they never used the damn things at all. The first time I used it Sora's HP was one blow away from death and I'm running around Donald in circles trying to dodge heartless yelling 'HEAL ME!'

...Card system dry.gif

The creepiest XIII member, in my opinion, is Vexen. His smile freaks me out. I didn't think that Xaldin was that bad, though he was different than I thought he was going to be (I thought he was going to be more indifferent cuz of Days)

Finally someone else who thinks Vexen is a creepy old man. God I hate that guy. If it wasn't such a pain, I would've taken great pleasure in beating him up(although I did giggle madly when Axel assasinated him muwhahaha)

Maybe I'm demented, I dunno. But Vexen is a creepy old man and tried to kill me, so he got his.

My Dad looked overmy shoulder when I was fighting Vexen and wanted to know why I was beating up a woman. laugh.gif

My Dad looked overmy shoulder when I was fighting Vexen and wanted to know why I was beating up a woman. laugh.gif

+1

xd.png

I admit Vexen is creepy, but it was more of an ego problem. And by ego problem I mean he was an ass that was full of himself and didn't listen to anyone else. I lol'd when he got killed.

It's a shame really. The only chance I got to fight Axel was in that ****py card game and for about twenty seconds in KH2.

I would have liked the chance for a longer battle against him.

...What?

Didn't we fight Axel like three times in 2, either as Roxas or Sora?

And I know there was at least one fight with him in Re and Com.

CoM was the card game I was refering too. laugh.gif

The fights with him with Roxas were far too easy. You hit him a couple of times and the fight is over.

.../died the first couple times.

stupid hurrying through the areas and not bothering to fight and get exp. e.e

And I always let his moves go because I was distracted by his calling them out. I liek his voice. Then I got hit. And Roxas was always too *FLAIL ATTACK MISS TURN THE WRONG WAY SWING MISS STOP MISS*. >w>

I may have found the battles easier because I spent time leveling until I learned Scan... unsure.gif

I think I had Scan sometimes, and others just rushed into it.

I remember getting it and seeing the tiny tiny tiny bits of damage it would do, then getting to the last world and seeing the chunks fly. laugh.gif

...English fail, way to go major. *facepalm*

I meant seeing the itty bits of damage attacks would do in the beginning of the game and then in the end when your attack is much higher seeing the chucks of HP fly away with attacks.

Well, the worlds are more of the original Disney movies (with the exception of Pirates, and even that one Walt Disney had a hand in. Yes, I know he's dead.) so I don't think they'll be adding any FF worlds to go to anytime soon.

Has anyone here seen Sora/Cloud/Roxas song? Man I love those!

You know you're obsessed when you are thinking about a video game in the middle of the night. Sheesh.

I was pondering the differences between the original Kingdom Hearts and it's sequel, and I came to the realization of why the first one's worlds were so much better.

For one thing, I think the linear(ish) map helps keep things in order. In KHII you're kinda going all over the place and it feels unorganized >.>

For a second thing, they were able to mesh the world's stories with Sora's in a much better way. The plot thickens with every world visited in KH I, but in the second one, I kind of got the feel of let's get this world over with so we can get some smidgen of what the main story is supposed to be... >.>

The first one also had a much clearer goal in mind. When I first played KHII I was at a loss until the end of the game. I had no idea what the hell was going on with the story, because it was so all over the place xd.png (I mean, yeah, sure, I had no idea what was going on in KH I either, but, it was easier to put the pieces together)

And, when I say clearer goal, I mean the focus of the game was pretty focused:

Sora lost his world, and now he has to find his friends whilst fighting the Heartless, and helping various people, as well as sealing the keyholes to the worlds so they don't get eaten. You are so busy trying to do these things that you aren't really worried about what's going on behind the scenes too much(or, at least I wasn't, because I knew as he got farther in, things would fall into place)

But in KH II it's kind of... um... Sora's been asleep for a year. He has no idea why, and doesn't seem to be too worried about that. He just wants to find Riku and go home. and then that happens to evolve into all this **** with the Organization, and Sora has no idea what they're after, he just kills them, basically because that's what he was told to do(and it also helps that they tried to kill him first, I'll admit)

In KHII you are always wondering what the hell is going on with the story, and not too much that happens in the Disney worlds brings any of it to light.

I...I beat Sephy!!! *victory dance*

No Trinity Limit, 6 Elixers, block and berserk.

I think a Final Fantasy world might show up eventually. Sora mentioned Cloud and Sephy's world - which presumably would be the one in 7. So.. a little hope?

And *slaughters whoever made the Agrabah Magic Carpet*. Worst. Minigame. Ever. So frustrating. That and posters, junksweep, and the TwiTwn SB. Which is confusing. I think I've only used one try, and suddenly they are down to one.

The Paradox cups are hard.

I...I beat Sephy!!! *victory dance*

No Trinity Limit, 6 Elixers, block and berserk.

I think a Final Fantasy world might show up eventually. Sora mentioned Cloud and Sephy's world - which presumably would be the one in 7. So.. a little hope?

And *slaughters whoever made the Agrabah Magic Carpet*. Worst. Minigame. Ever. So frustrating. That and posters, junksweep, and the TwiTwn SB. Which is confusing. I think I've only used one try, and suddenly they are down to one.

The Paradox cups are hard.

Don't ask me how I managed to complete the journal xd.png I wouldn't be able to tell you. Mostly through bull-headed perseverance mixed in with some sheer dumb luck(which seems to be my specialty in some games)

Hades Paradox cup made me cry. seriously. I cried. I lost like twenty times before I managed to get past it.

Seraphinu, you have a very good point with the organization issues in KHII. What bugs me the most about that game is Sora thinks that XIII is evil because they don't have hearts but feels bad for the evil doctor's creation in Nightmare. I was screaming at him. That annoyed me to no end, still does.

Complete...the journal? huh.gif

I forgot about the Paradox Cup and moved on to the semi-finals xd.png or is the para cup after that?

Yeah, I felt the same way about the worlds thing. It was 'okay, let's find the Organization, feel sorry for them, and level up at the other worlds' instead of 'what's next?'

I liked the existence of the skate board. :3

Oh yeah, skateboarding is awesome, except for getting 2000 points in the TT SB.

For the score on the Hades Paradox, do you have to try really hard to get a high enough score for Jiminy's journal? Or is it pretty easy? And what levels would you recommend for it?

I liked the existence of the skate board. :3

I loved how if you angled it juuuuust right you could totally just ram into people and he would just STAY THERE until they moved.

I loved how if you angled it juuuuust right you could totally just ram into people and he would just STAY THERE until they moved.

My friends had a lot of fun skateboarding around people in the sandlot and landing on them once in awhile. One of them liked giving the letters to the birds xd.png