Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Now that's a scary thought.

ohmy.gif

I haven't seen her about. I hope she's okay.

OMGRAWRIGUNNAKILLTHEPROGRAMERSWHOMAKEVIRUSESRAWR!!!!111!!!! mad.gif

My computer doesn't even start correctly! It LOOPS! *Goes and watches her own looping sorapunching vid* Okay, calm now.

I'm alive. Except I'm missing 2 teeth. and my face was numb for 2 hours.

The other two go on thursday. I have insane teeth, so I'm getting them fixed.

DarkDeath, that gets everyone.

Bamboz4, that is what we call spam. this is not an instant messenger. This is a forum. Now please display your grammar.

Edited by minkymy

Kingdom Hearts has THE best battle system of any RPG. It flows so nicely; well aside from KH: COM. The main story of all the games is nicely done but the disney part of it could be more exciting

OMGRAWRIGUNNAKILLTHEPROGRAMERSWHOMAKEVIRUSESRAWR!!!!111!!!! mad.gif

My computer doesn't even start correctly! It LOOPS! *Goes and watches her own looping sorapunching vid* Okay, calm now.

I'm alive. Except I'm missing 2 teeth. and my face was numb for 2 hours.

The other two go on thursday. I have insane teeth, so I'm getting them fixed.

DarkDeath, that gets everyone.

Bamboz4, that is what we call spam. this is not an instant messenger. This is a forum. Now please display your grammar.

You're missing teeth? Who hit you?

*brings out club*

Kingdom Hearts has THE best battle system of any RPG. It flows so nicely; well aside from KH: COM. The main story of all the games is nicely done but the disney part of it could be more exciting

I agree with the flow and story and Disney parts, but I don't think it was the best battle system. Good, yes. 2 was better than 1. But not the best or the most realistic.

I would take thirty seconds more of Demyx... he only got what, two, three scenes? sad.gif Or Axel and Roxas. Or Saix and Xemnas... You know where I'm going. xd.png

You're missing teeth? Who hit you?

*brings out club*

No, I'm getting them pulled. So there's more room to move my other teeth.

I would take thirty seconds more of Demyx... he only got what, two, three scenes? sad.gif Or Axel and Roxas. Or Saix and Xemnas... You know where I'm going. xd.png

The whole organization needed more screen time. That's why they made days.

No, I'm getting them pulled. So there's more room to move my other teeth.

You have moving teeth? blink.gifohmy.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

I really hope we have more Organisation goodness in future games. Now that I know the plot for days and the mystery of Xion, I'm eager for more.

cut it out with the spoilers!!! mad.gif. I don't really know anthing 'bout Xion and I wanted to wait untill the game was released in English to find out about her.. no more spoilers please sad.gif

oh and Hi Minkymy laugh.gif . I had teeth pulled out before. dosn't hurt. justs leaves you with a numb mouth and (sometimes) a bleeding one. don't worry though xd.png

Days isn't coming out for forever! and my brother lost his DS that I would have stolen to play it. T_T SPOILER ME OUT THE YIN YANG! xd.png

Days isn't coming out for forever! and my brother lost his DS that I would have stolen to play it. T_T SPOILER ME OUT THE YIN YANG! xd.png

I must be having another slow day but.....WUT?

... >> I suppose my habit of talking WAY too fast translates to my internet not making much sense sometimes. Gomen.

What I mean is, Days is gonna take its sweet time to be available to me because my little brother lost the DS he got for his birthday and my parents are furious enough still to not buy anything.

Plus, everyone I know is in the hole. The rabbit hole, never to be seen again! ninja.gif

*cough*

So I would liek the spoilers. :3 Vary vary much.

... >> I suppose my habit of talking WAY too fast translates to my internet not making much sense sometimes. Gomen.

What I mean is, Days is gonna take its sweet time to be available to me because my little brother lost the DS he got for his birthday and my parents are furious enough still to not buy anything.

Plus, everyone I know is in the hole. The rabbit hole, never to be seen again! ninja.gif

*cough*

So I would liek the spoilers. :3 Vary vary much.

Okay. I've just sent you a PM full of spoilers. Read at your own peril.....

xd.png Well that was a fun fun trade of... probably 40something PMs. I had to go through and clean out my PM space twice!

Anyway, bringing up something I said in those PMs, does it occur to anyone else that the awesome sauce fight between Roxas and Riku could have been avoided by a small heart-to-heart (no pun intended... xd.png) in which Roxas is all 'hey, I'm looking for Sora, gtfo' and Riku, not entirely truthful, replies 'o hai, I'z takin u to Sora' and they proceed to skip off to see DiZ. But then Roxas would have been tricked into pseudo-dying for Sora. Oh well. He got his answers. laugh.gif

I would kill (or at least maim) to see a picture of Roxas & Riku 'skipping' together xd.png

TEH FANART!

IT EXISTS!

laugh.gif

In reality, they wouldn't skip of course... it'd be a showdown of whose darkness transporting magic do they suspect the least. Probably Riku, on the contrary, because he knew where the party was...

I've always wondered how they worked those things. I mean, do they have to know where they are aiming?

Yes. I imagine it's a quick process like 1. destination 2. dark powah 3. wait while it looks cool and step in 4. enter destination

Thing is, is the darkness cold or warm? I could kinda see it going both ways, but it can't be the same temperature as the place around it, there's two different places. Leaning toward cold though, as the characters never seem to be affected by temp. in the games. Maybe once in Agrabah?

lol

I think it's pretty cold. Why else would they have those long jackets?

It was said in the end of one of the KH: CoM videos that the cloaks are for protecting them from the total power of darkness. The clothes themselves help the Nobodies control and not be consumed by the power.

Also they just like wearing long black coats and looking like Goths xd.png (Lol, jk)

Anyways. Fortune! I got my Axel Plushi laugh.gif and, as promised:

user posted image

Sorry 'bout the quality, I had to take the pic with my phone camara. plus I had to shrink it down.

user posted image

*stifles crazy fangirl that demands squealing/screaming*

so cute~ <3

>3 I want a plushie.

*stifles crazy fangirl that demands squealing/screaming*

so cute~ <3

>3 I want a plushie.

well, Fortune has said she's gunna steal it laugh.gif you just have to get past my gaurd-birds xd.png .

This Axel Plushi was more expensive that others. Maybe I got it from Tokyotoys(.com) and they are expensive, but I think it was worth it laugh.gif

the Plushie was £18 (about$25) but what I really wanted was his uniform... that was £65 (about $80) 0.o (just so you know, I hardly know anything about £->$ the prices I made were just guesses I made from the manga I buy).

user posted image

*Sneaks into Hitaryu's house, dodges guardbirds, puts axel plushie under jumper and sneaks back out again.

Legs it down road screaming*

MIIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!