Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I wantz BBS......

Still stuck on FF2 though. I found the cave, but now I lost the town I was supposed to be finding xd.png

I want BBS too... TERRA!! your the ONLY one who can prove that your really Xehanort, Ansem Seeker of Darkness and mansex Xemnas from KHI and KHII!! ohmy.gifxd.png how long and hard do I have to prove it!!

*tut**tut**tut*.. what are we going to do with you, Fortune.. what are we going to do... dry.gif

(I make mistakes like that too..., I just call it 'exploring the map/environment')

I really don't think Terra's his name either. Probably ANOTHER DIFFERENT NAME!

He just can't seem to decide, poor Sephy- wannabe.

I really don't think Terra's his name either. Probably ANOTHER DIFFERENT NAME!

He just can't seem to decide, poor Sephy- wannabe.

well.. (here comes my KH nerd comeing *sigh*) I don't think 'Terra' chose the name Xehanort. MX( Master Xehanort) is the last person he battled, so he might have stolen it or whatever. but some recent reveiw on the Ansem the wise diry thingy says that a person named Xehanort was found half dead on Ansem's doorstep... hmm.... terra battleing a guy named Xehanort.... Someone who looks like Terra ends up almost dead and claims to be called Xehanort......

my conclusion... either Terra is Xehanort, or he's one good lier tongue.gif

(don't make me do that again... I hate giving out theories, their ALWAYS thrown back in my face... and Terra's a Sephy wannabe? ohmy.gif )

Eh, what? blink.gif I thought it went Xehanort time-travelled from some time-period when he was young and wound up with no memories with Ansem the Wise who taught him but then he went ebil ebil and everyone lost their heart, Heartless-Xehanort took the name Ansem, got beat by a 14 year old using shiny DISNEY MAGIKX, then his nobody Mansex got beat a year later.

And I just realize I have no idea how Old-Man Xehanort fits into that. blink.gif Youth Magikx, he has them.

Or how the V-A-T fit in either. I thought they were Mickey's posse and he sent them after old man Xeha because old guys are creepy creepy, and Terra was just the next-gen Riku with the dark identity crisis and angst and jazz. laugh.gif

But I could be way off.

Eh, what?  blink.gif  I thought it went Xehanort time-travelled from some time-period when he was young and wound up with no memories with Ansem the Wise who taught him but then he went ebil ebil and everyone lost their heart, Heartless-Xehanort took the name Ansem, got beat by a 14 year old using shiny DISNEY MAGIKX, then his nobody Mansex got beat a year later.

And I just realize I have no idea how Old-Man Xehanort fits into that.  blink.gif  Youth Magikx, he has them.

Or how the V-A-T fit in either. I thought they were Mickey's posse and he sent them after old man Xeha because old guys are creepy creepy, and Terra was just the next-gen Riku with the dark identity crisis and angst and jazz.  laugh.gif

But I could be way off.

Evidence you're off:

There are released scenes with Terra becoming Xehanorterransemnas, and Xehanorterransemnas talking to Aqua's armor, calling it "OLD FRIEND".

Edited by minkymy

Evidence you're off:

There are released scenes with Terra becoming Xehanorterransemnas, and Xehanorterransemnas talking to Aqua's armor, calling it "OLD FRIEND".

You mean the KHIIFM+ xtra footage? blink.gif

'Xehanorterransemnas' lol xd.png when I first saw that I thought you said Xehanortasurus laugh.gif

and yes. I have seen the footage of Xemnas talking to Aqua's Armour. that's one of my main points about Terra BEING Xehanorterransemnas

Xehanortasurus

user posted image< mental image

GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let's see:

Released

KHI

KH: CoM

KH: Re: CoM

KHII

To Be Released:

KH: BbS

KH: 358/2 Days

Total: 6

To commemorate the retarded thing know as Xehanortasaurus, I give you this:

user posted image

Edited by minkymy

To commemorate the retarded thing know as Xehanortasaurus, I give you this:

user posted image

WIN. xd.png

And I did see the footage with the really long mysterious walk and calling a bunch of ruinedish armor old friend, but I didn't know it was Terra/Xehanort, I thought it was just Xemnas, because then there's a scene with Xigbar and Zexion about Xemnas's secret rooms or something.

And you forgot Coded! That's seven. But who knows what phones that'll come out for, possibly only Japanese or some really advanced touch screen phones in the US.

A Kingdom Hearts app. xd.png

Edited by NixAyum

I Have not played in a really long time but I love it. I dont have The first game anymore my brother lent it out and I never got it back.

The second one is great though.

[Egg Spam removed]

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

ok... the FULL list thatI know of is...:

KHI

KHIFM

KHII

KHIIFM

KHIIFM+

KH358/2Days

KHBBS

KHCodded

KHCoM

KHRe:CoM

more than 7 I say... 10... but there's also Codded part two aswell... so intotal there's 11 games...

oh and Xehanortasaurus thing? ROFL LOL! here's my mental image blink.gif : user posted image .That took some sprite editing blink.gif

Technically FM+ Just refers to the game that was packaged with Re:CoM, so it's not really different.

I wish they'd stop bringing out new versions of old games. They did the same with Persona 3.

Well. to me it was 10/10 biggrin.gif its 1 of my favorites. better then hard first. smile.gif

I'm in big trouble. There are more psp games coming out then I can play.

like what blink.gif all I've got is Crisis core, Patta pon.. (do NOT remind me how to play that game), Loccorocco and a Advent Chrildren UMD vid. oh and FFT War of the Lions.

I have Tekken & FF2, but I want:

Dissidia

Birth By Sleep

Crisis Core

Monster Kingdom

Persona

And a couple of others I can't remember at the moment.

I can't wait for 358/2 Days to come out. I've heard some of the music, and it sounds GREAT.

I was really annoyed at first that I wouldn't be able to play this game, but now I'm cool with it.

Thank you Wikipedia laugh.gif