Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

No DS, huh? Ah well, Wikipedia's cool. I'd personally watch a video walkthrough or something myself on Youtube, but that's just me.

No DS, huh? Ah well, Wikipedia's cool. I'd personally watch a video walkthrough or something myself on Youtube, but that's just me.

I has a psp.

I'd watch a walkthrough, but I don't have that much time. I'd rather be playing the games I can get.

Stuck on Perona 4 at the minute. I swear the number of experience points goes down everytime I enter that damn dungeon. Sucks to be leveling.

Leveling in general kinda sucks, doesn't it? I'm playing FFCC: Echoes of Time for the DS right now, and I am WAY too underleveled to fight the final boss right now. The problem is that I can't go back, I'm stuck at the last save point before the boss. So I'm screwed.

On topic, though, you should listen to the music at least, it's really good. Especially the boss themes.

On persona, my team are all at level 60, but I want to be at 70 before I try the next boss. Thats 7 people I have to level in two teams (can only have up to four people at a time and the MC is a sticky).

I love the KH music in general. I have the music from the KH2 serect video on my MP3 player. The firsttime I saw that video on youtube I was this '' close to bursting into tears.

Edited by Fortune86

I was just dumbfounded that they could make something as awesome as a NINJA WIZARD SWORDSMAN OLD GUY. THAT WAS SICK. Also young Mickey, he was pretty cool too. And we all know that he'll rock everybody's face off.

I was just dumbfounded that they could make something as awesome as a NINJA WIZARD SWORDSMAN OLD GUY. THAT WAS SICK. Also young Mickey, he was pretty cool too. And we all know that he'll rock everybody's face off.

That pretty much goes without saying xd.png

Hehe, yeah. BTW, do you think that KH3 will be with Sora or Ven, Aqua and Terra?

Can't be a main game without the MAIN PROTAGONIST, can it?

Apparently Nomura said something about a young Sora cameo, but that's beside the point. It's a prequel, so... But I think it's safe to assume that games taking place after KHII will feature Sora in some sense.

BBS is a prequel, while KH3 is a sequel. If they drop Sora I will be miffed. Big time.

Besides, Sora isn't really in Days, it's about Roxas. So he doesn't always appear in the side games.

BBS is a prequel, while KH3 is a sequel. If they drop Sora I will be miffed. Big time.

Besides, Sora isn't really in Days, it's about Roxas. So he doesn't always appear in the side games.

Although technically Roxas IS Sora, so he kinda is.

dry.gif I prefer Roxy though...

I want to know why Ven looks like Roxas. BBS is supposed to be set ten years in the past (or so I heard). Why would Sora's nobody look the spitting image of someone from 10 years ago?

...I thought ya'll were informed, dayum. >> -, but yeah. I'm probably around the stalker fanboy too much.

BBS IS A PREQUEL SET TEN YEARS BEFORE KH 1+2. There is a picture in a magazine somewhere, a screenshot of little kids Sora and Riku wooden-sword fighting on the Destiny Islands beach. (yeah, sword fighting... ^w^ ...What? Yes, yaoi. Now shush.)

On another note, I want Days. And a DS to play it on. T_T Damn brother losing it.

KH3 isn't even confirmed yet, I really wish people would stop speculating. dry.gif

@Fortune: I like the earlier theory of the designers running out of original designs, they could be paralleling Roxas' memory search with Ven's, something could happen that has Ven affecting Sora in some mysterious way, IDK. xd.png

EDIT: ...It took a whole sentence out, wth? blink.gif

Edited by NixAyum

Maybe TJ is a secret KH fan and doesn't want certain spoilers?

Anyway, I hope they don't pull the 'Sora & Ven' are related card, because the idea of having a relation as your nobody would kinda suck.

And I am informed. Just not about what I want to be informed about >_<.

Lol, I don't think they'll be related. They don't show anything about the parents on DI except for one scene with Sora's mom calling him after he ran away. >>

And Sora's the only one that actually lived on the island as far at S/R/K goes. I think that was convenient for the storm scene but doesn't really fit anywhere else. Kairi lived on the mainland, fine, but with who? She came from Radiant Garden (where Ansem the Wise was her grandfather?) and she lives... where now? Do they let ten year old fend for themselves in Disney-verse? blink.gif (Well, if Pokemon can do it... xd.png) And then the same thing for Riku. He mentioned his parents on the island, but it seems to me he'd be the kid of kid that is like 'RAWR AGNST FREEDOM IDC BYE!' rolleyes.gif

Sora lives on the mainland too.......

I wish we could see the scene where Sora returns after KH2. His parents would more than likely kill him.

"You ran way to do what? Fight shadows? You made friends with a dog and a talking duck? Have you been doing drugs?"

Nuuuu, I specifically remember starting KH1 over again and the scene where Sora looks out his window at the darkness attacking the island, then running to the docks to see TWO boats which he identifies and Riku and Kairi's.

<<

Besides you can explore the whole Island when you first start the game. I never saw Sora's house.

I remember a glitch vid where someone was Sora on DI and managed to get behind the island and see how it would later look like in the Xehanort battle. They were jump/cancelling, I think and got waaaaaaaaaay high up to the end of the sky and in the blackness beyond. o.o

Disregarding that, we don't see the WHOLE island, we see the front half and a little bit beyond that to the race course in backish. Then woods and programming get in the way, there's no telling what's beyond that. I mean, the island isn't much, how is just that going to entertain kids all the livelong day for years and years?

EVEN WITH THE MYSTERY CAVE OF MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES. xd.png

Has anyone seen the glitch video on youtube where sora can fly to the mainland? He can't land because he keeps falling.

(sorry, I went on Holiday xd.png)

err.. after reading what the topic is now... yes, I remember Sora taking a boat to the island and seeing the storm from the main island.... er... let me see... ahh... here:

user posted imageuser posted image

The whole Island.. well... it LOOKS like the whole Island...

Maybe TJ is a secret KH fan and doesn't want certain spoilers?

Anyway, I hope they don't pull the 'Sora & Ven' are related card, because the idea of having a relation as your nobody would kinda suck.

And I am informed. Just not about what I want to be informed about >_<.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news dudet, but i heard a rumor that ven is either sora's or kairi's dad. for instance the fact that ven and sora both mean wind. but aqua and kairi both mean water. so in all truth i am sure one of them is the son of ven