Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I think Riku would be Sephy's pet... dunno why.... huh.gif

His dark mako minion slave pet.

His dark mako minion slave pet.

LOL

But... His dark Keyblade useing, kairi loving, Sora bashing Mako minnion slave pet laugh.gif

LOL

But... His dark Keyblade useing, kairi loving, Sora bashing Mako minnion slave pet  laugh.gif

But... He's Sora's older brother figure....

His dark Keyblade useing, kairi loving, Sora bashing, cloak wearing, old guy Mako minnion slave pet

KH vid wif a Sephiroth.

Edited by minkymy

This sounds like the start of a fanfic  blink.gif

A fanfic I wouldn't ever want to go near. Ever.

Anyway, Who wishes for BBS to have Ale? It would probably be awesome, with his awesome spikey red hair, and He's Axel's other, which also makes him AWESOME, and the fact he's Basically Reno and...

Yeah, I'm not his fangirl, but he's still awesomeful.

Edited by minkymy

A fanfic I wouldn't ever want to go near. Ever.

Anyway, Who wishes for BBS to have Ale? It would probably be awesome, with his awesome spikey red hair, and He's Axel's other, which also makes him AWESOME, and the fact he's Basically Reno and...

Yeah, I'm not his fangirl, but he's still awesomeful.

Why not? Sounds like you'd be writing it xd.png

Why not? Sounds like you'd be writing it xd.png

I'd delete it first. I would never have Riku enslaved! Or anyone for that matter.

I would also never let an OC take center stage in any fanfic I wrote. So Sora and Fwiends would still be the main crew.

Edited by minkymy

Well from the sounds of it they are going to let an OC take over the game. dry.gif

Well from the sounds of it they are going to let an OC take over the game. dry.gif

No, roxas takes over. And he's from a long line of chocobos that can pass as humans. It's a recessive gene, that Choman gene. The offspring are often human, but Sora's a brown Choman, who's nobody is a normal yellow choman.

I have something to post on the Chocobo boards.

Roxas is too emo, but Sora is too chirpy.

Riku is best smile.gif

No, Riku's too "OMG I'm a bad person my only option is the darkness which is evil MEEEHH." He's kinda mopey, y'know?

Oh, but sora's chirpiness is what makes me want to kill him and give him a hug at the same time! I also makes you feel really bad when he's crying.

Edited by minkymy

Okay, fine.

Axel is best (even though he's a pedo.)

Lol... I like Axel.. I saw a Plushi of him in a car the other day and wanted to chase the car trying to get it xd.png lol but I was on a bus

You should have held the busdriver hostage and made him drive after the car. biggrin.gif

You should have held the busdriver hostage and made him drive after the car. biggrin.gif

I didn't have any weapons, unless you see food as wepons blink.gif puss I was at the back of the bus, so when I saw the plushi, the car had already gone in a different direction xd.png

I didn't have any weapons, unless you see food as wepons blink.gif puss I was at the back of the bus, so when I saw the plushi, the car had already gone in a different direction xd.png

Excuses xd.png

Food can be used to CHOKE people!

I should know, when I was a little kid I choked on everything

Yes Mr Bus Driver, this apple is for you.

*quick thunderstorm where Hitaryu looks like the evil queen out of snow white before returning to normal*

Yes Mr Bus Driver, this apple is for you.

*quick thunderstorm where Hitaryu looks like the evil queen out of snow white before returning to normal*

biggrin.gif lol! but wouldn't that crash the bus blink.gif

Food can be used to CHOKE people!

I should know, when I was a little kid I choked on everything

Lol I still choke on things now! huh.gif like the other day... someone made me laugh while I was having a drink, and I choked on that and collapsed to the floor blink.gif but obviousely I'm alright smile.gif unless somehow I'm a zombie laugh.gif

I once choked on my own spit.

OMG LET'S MAKE SORA DO THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyone notice that we're all GIRLS?

Edited by minkymy

I once choked on my own spit.

OMG LET'S MAKE SORA DO THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyone notice that we're all GIRLS?

We're not just any girls. We're FANGIRLS. Completely different smile.gif

And yes. We deserve the capitals laugh.gif

I'm not that much of a fangirl.

I only have FFXII merchandise.

One figure thingy.

BUT WE DESERVE CAPITALS!!!!!

I have some FF8 figures somewhere. smile.gif

I really want an axel plushie now, but all the ones I find kinda look like cabbage patch kids. blink.gif

I have some FF8 figures somewhere. smile.gif

I really want an axel plushie now, but all the ones I find kinda look like cabbage patch kids.  blink.gif

lol, I want a plushi of.. any one I like...

I recently bought a Naruto plushi for my friend on his birthday... it was SOO hard to give away xd.png. but then, his friend kinda stole it from him huh.gif luckally I caught him... well, you can guess what happend to him cool.gif

I have never heard of it!! I live in the UK is that why? Otherwise I must have lived a very sheltered existence tongue.gif