Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

OMG!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I got My first KH PLUSHIE!!!

I looked All around London to Find good Manga Shops looking for Plushies I found one.. mainly Naruto.. but wait.. that can't be... FINAL FORM SORA!!?? but their was also Sasuke from Naruto who I really wanted a Plushi of.. unsure.gif I tried so long to decide.. so my friend Zach put both plushies behind his back, swaped them around and made me pick from random! xd.png I ended up with Sora! but later on in the day, I found another Manga shop, with a wall of Plushies ohmy.gif OMG! there was Axel, Sora, Roxas AND Xemnas! how I wish I saved my money xd.png

LulZ!

I would stick pins in and giggle at any sora plush I got. Giggling mainly because I think "I'm such a nerd for buying this lulz", partly because I like it when sora is in temporary pain.

I still want a Axel plushie wub.gif

I got a PSP today so I'm already for the King Hearts games to come out already biggrin.gif .

Who has a DS? That way we can swap stories on the games.

I still want a Axel plushie wub.gif

I got a PSP today so I'm already for the King Hearts games to come out already biggrin.gif .

Who has a DS? That way we can swap stories on the games.

*shyly raises hand*

Though I might not get it. Still not sure.

Coded is a cellphone game.

Well if you do, I'll get the game for PSP (I can never remember which one it is and I'm too lazy to google) and I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

America will know the plot first anyway though... mad.gif

Well if you do, I'll get the game for PSP (I can never remember which one it is and I'm too lazy to google) and I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

America will know the plot first anyway though... mad.gif

I have both a DS and a PSP biggrin.gif

LulZ! I would stick pins in and giggle at any sora plush I got. Giggling mainly because I think "I'm such a nerd for buying this lulz", partly because I like it when sora is in temporary pain

I'm not a Nerd mad.gif I'm just a KH fan biggrin.gif that like Plushies. maybe you should buy one and use it for voodoo on Sora xd.png

I thought the game was pretty good, but unsatisfying. The trailers are awesome and the story line is pretty good. But the characters you have to use and be with are in the shows I watched when I was six years old blink.gif .

But I'll probably get KH 358/2 days for DS biggrin.gif

Edited by SoraX

It's still pretty badass nonetheless even with disney characters. One thing I didn't like was how much some of the worlds were ripped straight from the movies. Right up to the point where it was pretty much the exact same dialouge.

It was pretty much the movie in 3D with Sora, Donald, and Goofy tacked in.

When the cutscenes didn't follow the movies, they were stunning. But in the Pride Lands or Atlantica or Port Royal it got kind of redundant.

I can't wait for 358/2 Days though. Gotta get my PSP fixed for BBS.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx

Seeing the Nintendo Channel's teaser for 358/2 Days, I am still amazed that DS graphics can get that awesome. The best DS graphics I had seen prior to that trailer were in Phantom Hourglass.

Also, this is my 1,000th post. Much rejoicing.

What is 358/2? I can't make any sense of Wikipedia and YouTube doesn't make much more either....What's the storyline?

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days is sort of a prequel to KH2, showing what happened within Orginaztion XIII during the year Sora was regaining his memory. Notice the 358 added with 2 is 360. This leaves the last 5 days of Roxas' "summer vacation" in the beginnning of KH2.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days is sort of a prequel to KH2, showing what happened within Orginaztion XIII during the year Sora was regaining his memory. Notice the 358 added with 2 is 360. This leaves the last 5 days of Roxas' "summer vacation" in the beginnning of KH2.

Y'know, I never noticed that.

Good deduction.

*dances*

I can't wait until they come out.

Does anyone know what the battle system for BBS is like? I don't want another game based on cards.....

*dances*

I can't wait until they come out.

Does anyone know what the battle system for BBS is like? I don't want another game based on cards.....

from what I've hard, it's like KHII but with different actions like instead of Drives it's something else... but thats all I know at the moment...

What's it for? PS2? Hopefully....that's all I have. sad.gif

What's it for? PS2? Hopefully....that's all I have. sad.gif

Methinks it be ps3, but I dunno.

I'm hoping for an OBLIVION STYLUS. Cause, you know, oblivion is awesome.

Someone should at least make a mod like that.

from what I've hard, it's like KHII but with different actions like instead of Drives it's something else... but thats all I know at the moment...

Yay!

Thank the God of RPGs.

*Prays in front of a giant statue of a chocobo*

EDIT: OMG. OMG.

I went to wikipedia to see if there was a release date for BBS and ended up looking at Days.

OMG.

(No date for BBS yet)

Edited by Fortune86

Yay!

Thank the God of RPGs.

*Prays in front of a giant statue of a chocobo*

EDIT: OMG. OMG.

I went to wikipedia to see if there was a release date for BBS and ended up looking at Days.

OMG.

(No date for BBS yet)

BBS is for PSP dry.gif

I hope that BBS is releasd in the winter at best or at least next year...

358/3Days SHOULD be released sooner laugh.gif by the sound of it they've recorded most of the english voice overs and done the animation for the characters too biggrin.gif so, best hopes are late summer/early autum

BBS is for PSP dry.gif

I hope that BBS is releasd in the winter at best or at least next year...

358/3Days SHOULD be released sooner laugh.gif by the sound of it they've recorded most of the english voice overs and done the animation for the characters too biggrin.gif so, best hopes are late summer/early autum

I know. But I found out about Xion.

ohmy.gif

I was so right......

@ minkymy: What have I told you about posting videos when I'm at work? Now I'm going to have to wait all day to see this T-T

the game KH2 is kick ass. and the FF and Oganization XII part was a nice touch tho.

enough said.

The Kingdom Hearts game series is my favorite, but I ABSOLUTELY dislike the voice actor for Sephiroth in the first game. >v< George Newbern did such a better job as Sephiroth's voice actor.

Sephiroth was harder in the first game. Not that I'm complaining. It still took me eight goes in KH2 to beat him.

only eight tries? man, your lucky! I took me like, twenty dry.gif ! but I guess it was my fault that I chose the hardest mode to pay laugh.gif

The first few times my heart wasn't really in it. I only challenged him to see the cut scene. But after I got beaten so quickly I was like 'Right you mother f*cker you are going DOWN!'

Got 'im in the end lol

I may have smacked him around a little more then I needed to. laugh.gif

EDIT: minkymy, according to wikipedia, Sora was voted the 4th biggest dork due to the singing in Atlantica xd.png

Edited by Fortune86