Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

*Sneaks into Hitaryu's house, dodges guardbirds, puts axel plushie under jumper and sneaks back out again.

Legs it down road screaming*

MIIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!

aww... c'mon. I like Axel just as much as you xd.png don't go stealing my Axel stuff.. 'cause next time I go to London I'll most problily have saved up enough to get his goth awesome coat laugh.gif

Here's the website anyway: http://tokyotoys.com/

they do mostly Anime stuff, like Naruto and BLEACH, but they sell plushies of KH and figurines and stuff.

aww... c'mon. I like Axel just as much as you xd.png don't go stealing my Axel stuff.. 'cause next time I go to London I'll most problily have saved up enough to get his goth awesome coat laugh.gif

Here's the website anyway: http://tokyotoys.com/

they do mostly Anime stuff, like Naruto and BLEACH, but they sell plushies of KH and figurines and stuff.

I wouldn't really steal from you. smile.gif

You might find me stuck to your window though, gazing at your Axel plushie xd.png

I need to start saving up again. Then I can buy my own hoard of KG goodies.

EDIT:

Also, just for you Nix smile.gif

Riku & Roxas Skipping (Badly)

Edited by Fortune86

KH1 was great, but KH2 was better in it's own ways.

KH2 had nice graphics and other things, but I wish it were more difficult tho...

Also, just for you Nix smile.gif

Riku & Roxas Skipping (Badly)

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL laugh.gifxd.png

I want an Org. cloak. Not the thin cheap but shiny ones, the thick sturdy slick-when-wet ones. ninja.gif

Why can I see the plushie coming to life and hitting something with the cardboard weapon after failing to set it on fire? xd.png"I'm not a chibi, I'm AXEL! Got it MEMORIZED!?

Emerald: Did you get 100% completion on Expert? wink.gif not easy.

Edited by NixAyum

Wow this topic has a lot of posts. O_o

I'll jump in anyways. KH2 was a lot better than KH1, (to me). The storyline was more flowy, and the fighting was a lot better.

OMG!ROFL!

Roxas/Riku skipping! xd.png

oh, NixAyum, the coats in the link I sent to Fortune are leather O.O I saw them with my own eyes. touched them with my fingers- I wanted to buy Axel's coat SOOO badly- oh well, I'll have to wait.

I kinda ate sora. Sorry, I needed to vent my anger.

Well....there goes KH3 then.....

Forget KH3... XP I say the series has its happy ending after 2 and the three new games are to make a pretty backstory and bring in monies.

Hitaryu... how much are the cloaks? Are they standard sizes or custom made from your measurements? I really want one too, but... well, college kinda (unfortunately) takes precedence over a really pretty epic coat. Plus it's Florida and hella too hot for them. xd.png

And chibis. I want teh kawaii chibis. X3

Forget KH3... XP I say the series has its happy ending after 2 and the three new games are to make a pretty backstory and bring in monies.

Hitaryu... how much are the cloaks? Are they standard sizes or custom made from your measurements? I really want one too, but... well, college kinda (unfortunately) takes precedence over a really pretty epic coat. Plus it's Florida and hella too hot for them. xd.png

And chibis. I want teh kawaii chibis. X3

The cloaks I saw were £65 whick means..... (damn my maths skills mad.gif ) it's about $80-$90, but I don't really know the current exchange rate, I'm just going by my Manga books (^.^')

I kinda ate sora. Sorry, I needed to vent my anger.

CANNIBLE! ohmy.gifxd.png lol

JK!

Anyway, they need to do something about the letter and the glowy thingy. It's annoying for most fans. Myself included.

user posted image

american box art.

Edited by minkymy

Sorry for the double post, But this is special:

Future of the series

Two titles have yet to be released: Kingdom Hearts coded for mobile phones, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for the Playstation Portable.[19] Nomura has stated that these two new titles, along with 358/2 Days, are not the final titles in the series and they will have a connection to a future game.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! KHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYS!!!!

*dances*

Can't wait.

EDIT: OMG!

I just checked wikipedia for a release date for birth (still doesn't have one) BUT! It says

Several members of Organization XIII will appear as their original selves as they had not become nobodies yet.

Axel!!

Edited by Fortune86

OMG NO WAI!

But it DOES NOT CONFIRM KH3! SO NO YELLING "KH3 IS COMING OUT ZOMG!" Plus, they haven't even released two of the three of these yet, so it's gonna be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES before there's even any more information about any future titles!

</effort to forestall painful speculation>

I want Days... T_T Damn my brother for losing his DS. Myde!! *spazz*

And according to google (and their official-ness exchange reading) it's 1euro = 1.4045 dollars, so a 65euro cloak would run me about 91-92 dollars, and then there might be tax or other expenses... damn. *ish depressed now* plus I'd have to get a wig and boots, which would probably be upwards of fifty themselves unless a miracle happened and I found them cheap, them other accessories and then the cost of attending a con in itself is pretty expensive... ugh.

*miserably slides hope in a back corner to gather dust*

Edited by NixAyum

If I cut my hair a little and got some high heeled boots, I'd make a pretty good Larxene xd.png

lemme say this... Final Fantasy and goofy should NEVER have mixed.

lemme say this... Final Fantasy and goofy should NEVER have mixed.

Awww, but he never talked to any of them! Only the one who bears resemblance to the ff characters talks to them!

Besides, there's no reason to be angry about it. Squeenix made the game good.

If I cut my hair a little and got some high heeled boots, I'd make a pretty good Larxene xd.png

What about the antennae? hair gel?

Edited by minkymy

Of course, KH and most animes require hair gel. It's right up there with bad ace clothes, magical powers of awesomeness, and a tragic background/story. :3

blink.gif lol. who's the shortest member of the Org? I'm like, half the size of over 'normal' 15yr olds... Xion? Roxas?

Xion, me thinks. All the adults are tall. xd.png Just get stilts.

Or you can be anyone, just a chibi version!

Hair gel? No problem. I already have the yu-gi-oh fringe so I just have to tame my hair into a different direction laugh.gif

I love Kingdom Hearts (I heart Roxas *giggles*)

*shots Fortune*

Why'd ya shoot fortune?

Oh, and I figured out whey Sora's hands and feet are so Disproportionally large - The hands and feet are the first parts of your body to reach adult dimensions. In his age group, you often see larger hands and feet in real life.His hands just grew really fast. And his feet too.

And because of kingdom hearts, ice pops will forever be a symbol of melancholy or sadness.

There's an actual recipe for Sea Salt Ice Cream. Apparently it's really good.

There's an actual recipe for Sea Salt Ice Cream. Apparently it's really good.

Xion, me thinks. All the adults are tall.  Just get stilts.

Or you can be anyone, just a chibi version!

Sea-salt Icecream does exsist. I know because in an interveiw with Nomoura he said that he came up with the sea-salt icecream thingy because that was his favorite flavour and he was eating it at the time laugh.gif lol...

Xion? well, for starters I don't have the right colour or style hair... and I'm not dying it! but Chibi versions? lol! Chibi Axel! OMG! Chibi Siax... no.. I hate him, but it would be funny to see! xd.png

I love Kingdom Hearts (I heart Roxas *giggles*)

*shots Fortune*

Oh no! you shot Fortune ohmy.gif ! why? blink.gif