Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I live in the Uk too boojum. KH2 was advertised on the TV when it came out. Of course, I had my copy ordered months before that xd.png

I hate it. Its such a weird game..

*Sigh*

Yes, that's what happens to those who only like FPS and HaS games.

To enjoy these, you really have to be exposed a bit more to games of all genres, and hold an open mind. It helps to like fantasy and SciFi, or be exposed to more cultures.

Or you could be exposed to squeenix from when you were small. your choice.

Edited by minkymy

I grew up on disney movies. I admit, when I first saw the trailers for KH1 I was put off by the disney characters (donald & goofy) and I though it would just be a movie like game (which I hate) and it ws actually the sound track and the cool fighting scene I sw on Youtube that made me buy it.

BEST. DECISION. EVAH!

I live in the Uk too boojum. KH2 was advertised on the TV when it came out. Of course, I had my copy ordered months before that xd.png

OMG! I'm in the UK too! xd.png

It's quite a big country, so I suppose there'd be a few of us eh?

I've been revisiting KH2 recently, levelling up mah forms and basically trying to accomplish everything. Running through Timeless River's 4 doors repeatedly is a good way to level up Master Form in 30 minutes or less.

The one thing I never got was the shadow form. sad.gif

Just never appeared.

If you're talking about Anti Form, a good way to get it is to use Valor and Wisdom Form a lot, which raises your hidden "Anti Points". However, Anti Form will never be available for use anytime- getting it won't let you select it later.

I leveled all the forms like mad, but I never saw Sora turn into his shadow/anti form. dry.gif

I had to go on youtube to see what it looked like xd.png

I leveled all the forms like mad, but I never saw Sora turn into his shadow/anti form.  dry.gif

I had to go on youtube to see what it looked like xd.png

I HATE Anti-form... it's not worth trying to get it! mad.gif (in my opinion)

the reason I hate it? well, apart from looking cool, it doesn't let you heal in anyway you lose both Donad and Goofy and I always get it when facing Demyx or some other hard-to-beat boss that two hits could kill you!

it's not that strong either, fast, but thats it. dry.gif

the ways I've always got anti-form is to:

.get a lot (two words, not one) of damage first

.use a form that uses both Donald and goofy (though I usually get it when turning into valor)

how I know when I'm turning into Anti-form is when I use Valor, only Goofy disapears, so I keep my eye on Donald. if he disapears too, I run from the enemy, like the coward I am xd.png

I find Anti Form awesome. He killed The Experiment without a problem. O'course, it was probably his BLAZING SPEED and not his strength that won it, but a win is a win.

I find Anti Form awesome. He killed The Experiment without a problem. O'course, it was probably his BLAZING SPEED and not his strength that won it, but a win is a win.

But he still can't heal. Which is annoying.

And he EATS THE FLIPPING DRIVE GAUGE. WHICH IS ALSO ANNOYING.

Especially if you're trying to cap off all the forms.

Heh heh heh. >:D

and no one's being rick roll'd either.

Edited by minkymy

So you all got to use Anti-Form?

T-T

Hey, you don't have the right to cry. ANTI-FORM RUINED MY WISDOM FORM LEVELING FOR THE GODDESS OF FATE CUP. It's horrendously annoying too, eating the whole drive gauge no matter what you do.

So you all got to use Anti-Form?

T-T

Yeah, Don't Cry Fortune smile.gif . Antiform isn't anything special... and it eats the gauges and you can't transform back into normal Sora until all the gauges are empty...

Yeah, Don't Cry Fortune smile.gif . Antiform isn't anything special... and it eats the gauges and you can't transform back into normal Sora until all the gauges are empty...

....Unless you leave the screen. then you revert with all your gauges eaten....

Hey, you don't have the right to cry. ANTI-FORM RUINED MY WISDOM FORM LEVELING FOR THE GODDESS OF FATE CUP. It's horrendously annoying too, eating the whole drive gauge no matter what you do.

lol xd.png

I can't remember the names of the tournaments, but I was doing the last one (with about 100 rounds) for the journal when I got into the last 10 fights.

I ran out of magic and had the no combo breaker skill equipped with only five seconds left. I had to do the damn thing all over again.

Goddess of fate IS the last. Beaten for the orichalcum + for ultima weapon.

I only did it because I wanted to unlock the secret ending. I was on normal mode. wink.gif

Ultima weapon is PRETTEH.

Also, metal chocobo is similar to the buster sword.

And Cloud gives it to you.

It must be a sign.

I only did it because I wanted to unlock the secret ending. I was on normal mode.  wink.gif

lol. laugh.gif as soon as I found out that KH2 had a secret ending, I played on Hard mode... which for some reason wasn't very hard... huh.gif (well, Maybe Demyx was, but thats about it)

Ultima weapon is PRETTEH. Also, metal chocobo is similar to the buster sword. And Cloud gives it to you. It must be a sign.

The sign that Cloud Killed a Chocobo and made it into a Chocosword? laugh.gif

My baby Budgies are growing up!! sad.gif

The sign that Cloud Killed a Chocobo and made it into a Chocosword? laugh.gif

My baby Budgies are growing up!! sad.gif

NO!

THIS PROVES THAT CLOUD......................................................................................................................................................................................IS A CHOCOBO!!!

Wait. If Cloud is a chocobo....and Sora eats chocobos......

RUN CLOUD RUN!