Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm still struggling with FF2. I can't find the bloody cave I'm after. I just keep getting told it's somewhere up north.

I also read somewhere that Nomura stated that he's not going to work on KH III before FF XIII is finished.

Well about Kingdom Hearts in general... I really LOVE the first game. Such a lovely setting, nice characters, gameplay is also what I like. Chain of Memories... was also nice, however the battle system just isn't my taste. KH II... I did not play it 'til the end I have to admit. It's nice, but nothing more. Some facts differ from the first game and it's just not as fun as the first one.

I'm still struggling with FF2. I can't find the bloody cave I'm after. I just keep getting told it's somewhere up north.

I'm like that with FFIII... but I just ransomly ride chocobos laugh.gif !

I've got FFXI,(I just got for the chocobos blink.gif ) but my stupid 5 year technology won't play it. too old. I hope to get a new pc.. dunno when, but I just wanna replace this old thing! xd.png

Also, I hope no one here LARP's. Cosplaying is one thing. LARPing, however, is just TOO EXTREME.

Though a KH LARP might be fun to watch....

LARP? blink.gif

LARP? blink.gif

Live

Action

Role

Play

Like staging realistic (but non-lethal) battles.

Live

Action

Role

Play

Like staging realistic (but non-lethal) battles.

Oh....I thought it stood for Lousy Actors Role Playing.....

Has anyone played Re-Chain of memories?

*attempts to stab the Wonderland final boss and phails for weeks and weeks*

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

And it's the first freaking world I went to!

Has anyone played Re-Chain of memories?

I do. I ownt he limited edition >:D

i've played it on the gameboy, and have it for the playstation but havent played it on there yet. I have beatten the Sora's level about twenty times but Rikus once. i wasnt that fond of it. but found out if you didnt play it one would get confused.

Played KHII yet? It shows us how the numbering system of anything FF related will flip out.

Days helps with this.

I love the KH games, it's the only reason I would on a PS. I've managed to beat both I and II but have yet to play the one for the Gameboy. Has anyone played that one yet and is it any good. Also for those that dont' know there will be one coming out for the DS next year.(maybe this year don't remember exactly)

Has anyone played that one yet and is it any good. Also for those that dont' know there will be one coming out for the DS next year.(maybe this year don't remember exactly)

1: They also have Re: Chain of Memories for the PS2 now, yes I've played it and it's full of KH goodness with a weird ass battle system.

2: We've known for months. There's also two more coming out for the PSP and cell phone.

Birth by Sleep is the one I'm getting. If only I had a release date sad.gif

*noms Nomura and Disney*

Wikipedia or kh-insider or anything doesn't have one yet?

I'd love BBS and Days, but brother lost the DS and I don't have a PSP. And getting either for one game is kinda... not a good idea. dry.gif

hehe, I got a psp just for BBS! xd.png well, and for FFVII:CC too... oh, Fortune. KH:358 should be comeing to us in November- America- Septermber (I think)

one last thing, it may be a bit old, but I saw this on KHinsider:

In a recent Famitsu scan, the magazine interviewed with the directors of 358/2 Days, Tetsuya Nomura and Tomohiro Hasegawa. There was a footnote at the bottom of the article about the progress of Birth by Sleep, Coded, and the 3rd Birthday, and Birth by Sleep is currently recording voice acting! Not much, but still something!

(and DON'T trust KHwiki dry.gif - anyone can change it!)

Thank ya $in.

In other news, Is the 3rd Birthday the Parasite Eve one or the code name for the game.

Days - HURRAY FOR ANGSTY SPIKEY BOND GOODNESS!

I wantz BBS......

Still stuck on FF2 though. I found the cave, but now I lost the town I was supposed to be finding xd.png