Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

according to wikipedia, Sora was voted the 4th biggest dork due to the singing in Atlantica xd.png

EPIC LOLZ!!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I tried to play it, honestly when it first came out. I got it and played for ohhh maybe 4 weeks. I kept getting stuck in the early levels, then I'd get frustrated. I sold that sucker back to the game store for credit about two months after I bought it xd.png

I completed KH2 in about three weeks, medium mode.

Of course, I did have a weeks holiday, so that helped xd.png

I completed KH2 in about three weeks, medium mode.

Of course, I did have a weeks holiday, so that helped xd.png

Lol. I rented KHI first to see if it was good or not. I started playing it, then I thunderstorm came and cut off the power xd.png still, I brought it though, I found it hard to get past 'Ansem'/Riku near the end

Lol. I rented KHI first to see if it was good or not. I started playing it, then I thunderstorm came and cut off the power xd.png still, I brought it though, I found it hard to get past 'Ansem'/Riku near the end

That was thr first fight I got really stuck on in the first game. I manged to wriggle my way through the other boss fights (send donald and goofy in to attack while I stayed out the way and move in to deliver the final blow), but facing Riku by myself was hard. I had all the wrong moves equipped.

KH & KH2 was just WIN. Period. xd.png

Though, personally, I did have a tough time deciding which one is better..

Anti Sora <3

Axel <3

Nuff said.

^ THIS. QFT. <333

I don't know why people would complain when forms would fail and anti-Sora would come out. I loved that thing. It wasn't weak and I'm a button masher, so WEWT. xd.png

I played KH2 before 1 though... laugh.gif I like two better, all the way. Between Mansex, Saix, Axel, Roxas, and awesomely awesome forms, why not? But I did like Riku's outfit better in one... LESS KAIRI, MOAR BOYS! xd.png

LESS KAIRI, MOAR BOYS! xd.png

It's not that I dislike Kairi, but if it was a toss up between her not being in a game at all and thirty more seconds of Axel, I know which I'd pick. xd.png

Clue: Not Kairi

It's not that I dislike Kairi, but if it was a toss up between her not being in a game at all and thirty more seconds of Axel, I know which I'd pick. xd.png

Clue: Not Kairi

same, lol laugh.gif

(I should be getting my Axel Plushi in week+1/2! tongue.gif )

same, lol laugh.gif

(I should be getting my Axel Plushi in week+1/2! tongue.gif )

PICTURES!!!!!!

Or a home address. So I can come round and steal see it xd.png

30 seconds more of Axel would e awesome. Bu I would still choose Kairi, to make Sora happy.

But for me, if it was 30 seconds more of HQ Axel/Roxas/Riku.... that would be hard..

Plot or graphics? xd.png

I still haven' beat Sephitroth (in either game). I've decided that I won't use Trinity attack to do it, so I have to block all his moves.

It's hard. Really hard. Cause I'm use to turn based RPGs. xd.png

I don't remember Ansem!Riku as being that hard. (Or would it be Riku!Ansem?)

The first boss I got stuck on was Ursula (KH1). I think at least. And Marluxia was the only final boss I had to try more than once to beat. I rebeat Ansem and it was so easy... I don't ever want to do Xemnas again though. He wasn't hard, just so annoying. I spent ten minutes jumping on stuff and shooting down this random ship thing before I got to do a minute o pressing the up button.

Not a good boss fight.

PICTURES!!!!!!

Or a home address. So I can come round and steal see it xd.png

Lol, I'll take pictures. if you try to steal it I shall set my bbudgies on you tongue.gif

Lol, I'll take pictures. if you try to steal it I shall set my bbudgies on you tongue.gif

Are bbudgies worse then regular budgies? xd.png

I wouldn't steal it. Just borrow it indefinitly. smile.gif

i love all of the games!! my favorite was either CoM or kh2! ii beat CoM before i beat kh2 and i havnt beat kh1! i know weird! my fave character is roxas!! i love axel and zexion tho too!!!!! all three r SMEXXII!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja.gif ooooo and i love demyx!! hes so weird and cute!! like meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are bbudgies worse then regular budgies? xd.png

I wouldn't steal it. Just borrow it indefinitly. smile.gif

lol bbudgies was a typing error biggrin.gif though, thinking about it... bbudgies= Blood-thirsty budgies laugh.gif

'borrow it indefinitly' huh... hehe, still no chance tongue.gif

I loved playing it when my friends introduced me to it but the random disney characters threw me off. I was like wtf why is mickey mouse in there.

lol bbudgies was a typing error biggrin.gif though, thinking about it... bbudgies= Blood-thirsty budgies laugh.gif

'borrow it indefinitly' huh... hehe, still no chance tongue.gif

blood-thirsty budgies? blink.gif what are you feeding them?

Aw. *shuffles feet*

blood-thirsty budgies? blink.gif what are you feeding them?

Aw. *shuffles feet*

umm seed, lettuce, more seed, cactus (damn birds eating my plants dry.gif ) spinach, their eating my house blink.gif oh and human flesh xd.png JK, they bite me though sad.gif

Too late. Zombie cloud got me already xd.png

lolz xd.png

do you know what happened to minkymy? unsure.gif I haven't heard from her lately... do you think Sora got his revenge? blink.gif

lolz xd.png

do you know what happened to minkymy? unsure.gif I haven't heard from her lately... do you think Sora got his revenge? blink.gif

Now that's a scary thought.

ohmy.gif

I haven't seen her about. I hope she's okay.