Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Wait. If Cloud is a chocobo....and Sora eats chocobos......

RUN CLOUD RUN!

hmm... maybe Cloud ISN'T a Chocobo... but another Chocobo killer..

OMG! Cloud killd a Chocobo and wore it like a hat ohmy.gif no wonder his hair is so spikey!!

OMG! Cloud killd a Chocobo and wore it like a hat ohmy.gif no wonder his hair is so spikey!!

ohmy.gif

Noes! The chocobos!

Why would you say that?

The thing about metal chocobo is that it reinforces the commonly known "Cloud is a chocobo" theory.

It also give Cloud fangirls a reason to murder sora. Poor kid.

i thought the story was good but i didn't care for all the disneyness. i did like the whole "all the FF characters team up" idea though. cameo central!!

That. ^

I started getting interested in Kingdom Hearts around the time the second one came out, and I saw what they did with Auron. Sorry, but I just can't stand how they made him look .. some of the cameo things were good, but Seifer, Vivi and a few others were just..weird looking.. D:

That. ^

I started getting interested in Kingdom Hearts around the time the second one came out, and I saw what they did with Auron. Sorry, but I just can't stand how they made him look .. some of the cameo things were good, but Seifer, Vivi and a few others were just..weird looking.. D:

THEY STOLE HIS GLASSES.

THEY FREAKIN' STOLE HIS GLASSES.

THEY STOLE HIS EPIC GLASSES OF WIN.

AND THEY EXPECT TO SURVIVE.

THEY STOLE HIS GLASSES.

THEY FREAKIN' STOLE HIS GLASSES.

THEY STOLE HIS EPIC GLASSES OF WIN.

AND THEY EXPECT TO SURVIVE.

I liked Auron in KH2. smile.gif

I dumped goofy for him.

Actually, goofy was always the one I dumped for the world based team members wink.gif

I liked Auron in KH2. smile.gif

I dumped goofy for him.

Actually, goofy was always the one I dumped for the world based team members wink.gif

thats funny... I always dumped the acctual character of that world huh.gif dunno why... maybe 'cause I used Goofy for Valor and Donald healed me so I didn't spend lots on potions and stuff

One of my friends said it was one the most stupid games he had ever heard of... I let him borrow it, and now hes addicted. I think that that's hilarious.

thats funny... I always dumped the acctual character of that world huh.gif dunno why... maybe 'cause I used Goofy for Valor and Donald healed me so I didn't spend lots on potions and stuff

I never bought any potions or anything. I only went to the shops to buy new weapons for goofy & donald.

I always did my own healing and left donald on attack.

One of my friends said it was one the most stupid games he had ever heard of... I let him borrow it, and now hes addicted. I think that that's hilarious.

We all love how irony works that way. xd.png Once you say something, you never know if you're going to like it or not until one has tried it... especially Kingdom Hearts. :3

I needz newz on KH3 already. It's been far too long since the last installment. dry.gif

I needz newz on KH3 already. It's been far too long since the last installment. dry.gif

358/2 days has had two english trailers out.. I know the same guys are voiceing Roxas Riku and DiZ.. But I can't tell if Quinton Flyyn is Voiceing Axel sad.gif

358/2 days is out in Japan and should be arriving in the UK and NA soon! laugh.gif but thats all I know... you should check on KHinsiders, thats where I get all my info from huh.gif

I know about the side games, but I really want some proper knows on KH3.

I know about the side games, but I really want some proper knows on KH3.

well.. apart from Forums and the odd website... I know nothing of KH3- there may not even BE A KH3 ohmy.gif

NOOOOO!

DON'T SAY THAT!!!

*happythoughtshappythoughtshappythoughts*

NOOOOO!

DON'T SAY THAT!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAH! WANT WANT WANT IT!!!!!!!

*Cries s'more*

I'm afraid to say what I think. X3 I'm afraid my opinion will be glowing praise comparatively lol.

Don't worry Kareki, if it sounds even remotely fangirlish, you're in good company smile.gif

Yep

Sora=windowfodderwindowfodderWINDOWFODDER

Will you lay off the damn sugar already? xd.png

NOOOOO!

DON'T SAY THAT!!!

Sorry to upset everyone sad.gif , but I've heard nothing of KHIII Nomura hasn't said a word about it.... of course, there should be a KHIII, with an ending like KHIIs with the letter and everything... thats a cliffhanger! so we have hopes yet laugh.gif

I only played KH2 so I say it's quite good not the best some parts are a bit cheesy

but it's still good

I still enjoy Ratchet and Clank better than that though :o

:3 i have only played/beaten KH2 Too XD

but yet, i love them anyways- ive played the other games, CoM and ReCom had TERRIBLE camera and the Battles were kinda hard to get used too- and i ALSO agree that ome parts were REALLY CHEESY, (the Lip sync Near/Before Catle oblivion? OVER 9000!)

none-the-less, im a Cosplayer :3 a kairi Cosplayer XD

and lets just HOPE TO GOD that i dont see an Atlantica Sora Cosplayer at a con *shudder Shudder*

but good newz :D theres gunna be THREE NEW KH GAMES :D *SQUEE!*

285/2 days (with new character Xion :3) coming out Augest :D

Birth by Sleep (with Three new chars, Ven is one)

Coded, (behind the scenes of KH1, atleast as we know)

CANT WAIIITTT

Will you lay off the damn sugar already? xd.png

SUGAR FUN!!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

Sugar is to me the way moonlight is to Saix.

SUGAR FUN!!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

Sugar is to me the way moonlight is to Saix.

Saix. The only werewolf I beat to death with the winne-the-pooh keyblade xd.png

Saix. The only werewolf I beat to death with the winne-the-pooh keyblade xd.png

Are keyblades silver infused?