Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I love Kingdom Hearts!

Played KH using an occasional guide

Played KH:CoM using a guide the whole time (i used it so much that it was falling apart when I gave it to Whyrlwynd blink.gif )

Played KH2 without any kid of guide.

EDIT: Playing KH re:CoM without a guide

Edited by Imoness

Didn't use a walkthrough for either of the games. Then I went and replayed them with the guides.

The Aqua being related to DiZ statement, is that your opinion or is that the overall assumption like how Xion is a physical representation of Sora's memories?

Random guess of doom.

Along with the fact that Kairi is from Radient Garden.

So she could be related to Aqua and Diz, and indirectly Xion.

Which means Xion is related to namine.

There's a name for everyone somehow being related to each other on TV Tropes, but I forgot it.

yeah I've been trying to find the video of little Kairi in Hollow Bastion's castle if anyone has a link it would be greatly welcomed.

And Xion is related to Namine and Kairi in a way.

Kairi-Somebody

Namine-Nobody

Xion- physical being brought into life from Sora's memories leaking out of the sleep pod thing that he goes into in COM

yeah I've been trying to find the video of little Kairi in Hollow Bastion's castle if anyone has a link it would be greatly welcomed.

And Xion is related to Namine and Kairi in a way.

Kairi-Somebody

Namine-Nobody

Xion- physical being brought into life from Sora's memories leaking out of the sleep pod thing that he goes into in COM

Justa random thought here, but what if Xion is the physical representation of the memories he lost after Castle Oblivion? He forgot about Namine so he could remember Kairi. What if Xion is Sora's memories of Namine?

Justa random thought here, but what if Xion is the physical representation of the memories he lost after Castle Oblivion? He forgot about Namine so he could remember Kairi. What if Xion is Sora's memories of Namine?

That would work.

But then why is Xion such a fanfic chary, and why can she use a keyblade? Namine had neither of those qualities.

That would work.

But then why is Xion such a fanfic chary, and why can she use a keyblade? Namine had neither of those qualities.

I don't know about Xion being a fanficcy (I'm sure we'll find out in time (and it had better be good, game developer people)).

Maybe Xion can use a keyblade because she is made from Sora's memories? He can use one and so can Kairi, who is Namine's other. Roxas could use a keyblade because his other (Sora) could use one, how do we know Namine couldn't? Did anyone ever give her one?

Maybe between that and her (maybe) connection to Sora is why.

who is Namine's other.

Namine's 'Other' is also Sora... confuzing, I know... I'll try and explain it... blink.gif

Ok... *KHI Spoiler* When Sora attacked himself with the Heart opening keyblade, he released both Kairi's and his own heart, right? well. there was only one Vessel(body) the hearts had to create a Nobody from. Roxas Naturally got the body of Sora, but had his apperance changed, Ect... Namine on the Otherhand had no real body to create a Nobody, nor did she have a soul (that went to Roxas), she was created by Kairi's heart's presens and Sora's Memories of Kairi, who he had sacrifced his body, mind and soul for.

so, in conclusion, Namine is made of nothing... Ansem the Wise described her as "the upmost fleeting of Shadows" - and he was basicly right...

Well... I tried to explain it so everyone could understand laugh.gif

if you don't understand any of it, just ask and I'll TRY to explain it further smile.gif

You explained it well.

And, if you noticed, KAIRI NO CAN SUMMON HER KEYBLADE.

This shows it's simply a lifeless weapon rather than magic (sora kingdom key, soul eater (om nom nom tastee souls), and Mikey kingdom key), thus she doesn't really wield it.

Maybe she didn't know she could wield a Keyblade, or how to. When was the last time you tried? xd.png

Anyway, if Riku had given me that sparkly shiny flowerly keyblade, the first thing I would have hit with it would have been him.

Maybe she didn't know she could wield a Keyblade, or how to. When was the last time you tried? xd.png

Anyway, if Riku had given me that sparkly shiny flowerly keyblade, the first thing I would have hit with it would have been him.

There's a comic where Kairi yells at him for it being all girly floating about the internet.

and I would do the same thing, except I'd also steal soul eater from him

There's a comic where Kairi yells at him for it being all girly floating about the internet.

and I would do the same thing, except I'd also steal soul eater from him

Link? smile.gif

I aways went for the ultima weapon and the oathkeeper as my second. They made a good combo.

I aways went for the ultima weapon and the oathkeeper as my second. They made a good combo.

I feel like the Oath Keeper and the Oblivian keyblade suits well... maybe because their Roxas' keyblades laugh.gif

I wonder if Roxas and the other nobodies will get mentioned in KH3. It would be kinda sad if they just vanished plot wise, especially since how popular they proved to be with the fans.

I wonder if Roxas and the other nobodies will get mentioned in KH3. It would be kinda sad if they just vanished plot wise, especially since how popular they proved to be with the fans.

We maybe can has axel.

Axel fake died at least once, in chain of memories, Yes?

also, NEE! ^w^:

user posted image

Edited by minkymy

We maybe can has axel.

Axel fake died at least once, in chain of memories, Yes?

also, NEE! ^w^:

user posted image

You have offically made my day happy.gif

I do hope Axel comes back, or we at least learn about his other. Every fangirls dream.

You have offically made my day happy.gif

I do hope Axel comes back, or we at least learn about his other. Every fangirls dream.

Well.... the up coming DS game KH 358/2 Days is all about OrgXIII, plus, you can play as Axel smile.gif And Zexion biggrin.gif And Dmyx laugh.gif . in multiplayer, you can customise the weapon that you have, like Demyx's sitar or Axel's flame thingys. practicaly all the org will be the stars of the show xd.png. but, as usual, Roxas takes the spotlight dry.gif

so, Orgy XIII isn't dead yet tongue.gif

I wonder if we'll ever learn the secret to Axel's true name? The best most people can come up with Lea, which always make me think of the princess in Star Wars.

blink.gif .... I really hope she's not his other....

I wonder if we'll ever learn the secret to Axel's true name? The best most people can come up with Lea, which always make me think of the princess in Star Wars.

blink.gif .... I really hope she's not his other....

It's Ale.

Because Reno likes ale.

and Axel's basically Reno in a different situation.

Unless, of course, you don't believe Tetsuya Nomura.

If his parent's really did call him 'Ale' then no wonder he turned out to be a baddie smile.gif

i thought the story was good but i didn't care for all the disneyness. i did like the whole "all the FF characters team up" idea though. cameo central!!

Thinking back to what I can remember about the game, I thought the story was amazing, despite all of the Disney characters.

Thinking back to what I can remember about the game, I thought the story was amazing, despite all of the Disney characters.

Same here. I didn't care about Disney's involvement at all... I almost Like Disney because of the game. I was captivated on the story and never wanted to put the controler down

user posted image

user posted image

creepy, yes?

ME WANT! xd.png

I'm stuck on the stupid Trickmaster in Wonderland... it's the first world I went to bcuz I'd heard ppl complaining about Monstro and Hades and didn't feel like going to Agrabah and didn't see Halloween Town til after I hit X. >< Card system stiiiiinks.

I want Days, and I want ppl to play BBS so they can post the plot all over the internet so I can read it and decide if the game is worth getting the device and the game for it. :3

Apparently Coded has dropped off the face of the earth? o.o

I just got done re-watching RE:COM and listening to what everyone says, Namine is Kairi's heartless and Xion is her Nobody, considering that she is a princess and that she lost her heart in a special way she has leeway for things as Nobodys and heartless

Kairi doesn't have a heartless. She had no darkness in her heart (because she was/is a princess of heart) and never produced a heartless when her heart left her body and entered Sora's.

Kairi doesn't have a heartless. She had no darkness in her heart (because she was/is a princess of heart) and never produced a heartless when her heart left her body and entered Sora's.

but then they're going to retcon it so she DOES have a heartless and it's Xion. Just look at her color palette...wait. oh. never mind.

--The heartless color palette doesn't just contain black. Some higher up heartless have reds, oranges, and even whites, so if someone has a heartless palette and a look-alike with a nobody palette, they may be a heartless. Or a thinking equivalent.

--The Nobody palette excludes XIII in their cloaks, because their cloaks are black. The palette's main color is white, and all higher nobodies will just have any lighter color.

An example of a thinking heartless that isn't made of heart but has one is.........(wait for it)... Sora. Just think about who Roxas is and Sora's color palette.

Edited by minkymy