Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Sora needs to be less happy all the time. Less optimistic. As DiZ said, he's far too nice for his own good.

And while I really want Days, I have to say... BBS is the one that I'm most desperately hoping will hit the States.

And while I really want Days, I have to say... BBS is the one that I'm most desperately hoping will hit the States.

I just want them both! they look so awesome!

BBS will patch up a few Loop holes that nomura left on purpose while Days is all about Roxas! laugh.gif .

but what I'm really hoping for is the KH style DSi rolleyes.gif

Sora needs to be less happy all the time.  Less optimistic.  As DiZ said, he's far too nice for his own good.

And while  I really want Days, I have to say...  BBS is the one that I'm most desperately hoping will hit the States.

That's why I like torturing him. ^w^

I Want Days more.

Edited by minkymy

I Want Days more.

you won't have to wait long! it's sceduled for release in June for the UK, I'm not sure about America, it should be sooner. xd.png

you won't have to wait long! it's sceduled for release in June for the UK, I'm not sure about America, it should be sooner. xd.png

@o@ yesssssssssss. Eet cums tue ussssss

no word on the vector just yet

i love all the KH games mainly cause their my kind of game and they keep me entertained...i still cant beat Sephiroth though hes wayyyyyyy too hard >.<

I love Kingdom Hearts, but I can't defeat Ansem/Rikku in the first and I can't defeat the final boos in the second either.

It is/was/ and always will be epic, so long as the disney half doesn't get too involved. Mickey with a keyblade makes him bad arse though.

anybody have any advice on sephiroth in KH2? i must have looked at every tutorial video on youtube...

level up, use almost every ability, and always block his attacks, try to catch him ogg his gaurd, always hit him in the air, he's most vuenrable there

to stand a chance of beating Seph, you need:

. Maxed Valor

. Maxed Master

. Maxed Final

. Lv. 70 something

. Try and get the ultima keyblade (if you can't use Oath keeper or Oblivian)

. Hit him as many times as possible (better when in the air)

. Carry as many eathers and potions as physically possible (focus mainly on the eithers)

You should be alright if you have or have done those, but the final thing you need is: skill.

(I've never really beat Sephy myself, but I've watched my friend do it may times, but I've got to the last two bars of health biggrin.gif)

Edited by Hitaryu

Sephiroth! *plays one winged angel* Just use omnislash v.5 and- oh wait, wrong universe. '^w^

to stand a chance of beating Seph, you need:

. Maxed Valor

. Maxed Master

. Maxed Final

. Lv. 70 something

. Try and get the ultima keyblade (if you can't use Oath keeper or Oblivian)

. Hit him as many times as possible (better when in the air)

. Carry as many eathers and potions as physically possible (focus mainly on the eithers)

You should be alright if you have or have done those, but the final thing you need is: skill.

(I've never really beat Sephy myself, but I've watched my friend do it may times, but I've got to the last two bars of health biggrin.gif)

Lvl 100 or as high as possible if proud mode, then let cloud make him go <Puff>.

I beat Sephiroth on my 8th try at level 95, normal mode. I spent most of the battles gliding round the field trying to dodge his attacks.

I beat Sephiroth on my 8th try at level 95, normal mode. I spent most of the battles gliding round the field trying to dodge his attacks.

...which is a good tactic. I'm on Proud mode, so he's a little harder to beat. (I'm still jelouse of my friend beating him all the time... with the Kingdom Key! dry.gif )

...which is a good tactic. I'm on Proud mode, so he's a little harder to beat. (I'm still jelouse of my friend beating him all the time... with the Kingdom Key! dry.gif )

i beat him on proud, with the winnie the pooh keyblade, longest battle ever...

i beat him on proud, with the winnie the pooh keyblade, longest battle ever...

I beat Saix with the pooh keyblade. Totally forgot to swap keyblades before the battle started.

I also nearly fought Xenmas with it, but I remembered to change in time.

Oh, Sephiroth... that was a fun battle. the first couple times anyway. dry.gif

lost count of how many times i tried, and i now forget all my stats at the time i DID beat him. but i know a guy level 35 beat him.

he's a jerk, but insane jealousy at the achievement.

Oh, Sephiroth... that was a fun battle. the first couple times anyway. dry.gif

lost count of how many times i tried, and i now forget all my stats at the time i DID beat him. but i know a guy level 35 beat him.

he's a jerk, but insane jealousy at the achievement.

Level 35? What difficulty was he playing?

"Say anything about KH"? Okay, here I go.

I loved the first game. Pretty graphics, cool gameplay. Merging my favourite gaming company and my favourite movie company? Niiiice.

So, I loved it, played it for sheer eternity. Nobody knew it in Germany. AWESOME.

Then - the shippers came.

Suddenly, everyone was dissing Kairi and Riku/Sora was the best damn thing in the world. Millions of cosplayer came and made their fotos, everywhere in public jumping all over each other.

I played Chain of Memories and liked it. But I never could make myself play Kingdom Hearts II, because even before the game was released EVERYONES was shipping Axel and Roxas and Sora and Riku and... wait, there were female characters? D'aw.

dry.gif TL;DR: German shipper ruined a good game for me. I'm really fed up.

I hated it.

You don't mix FF characters with micky mouse and goofy... Seriously...

I hated it.

Apparently you do. You also receive millions of dollars, and mutliple video game awards.

I hated it.

Apparently you do. You also receive millions of dollars, and mutliple video game awards.

Plus you actually get a decent storyline, thanks to the Square Enix part of the bundle.

0.o

Welcome to the end of the world, everyone.

Getting my sister the KH2 manga as a joke gift. xd.png

I like the game xd.png I just beat Riku, saved and found out he was a puppet, but now I can't beat the girl in the cloak *forget her name* and she keeps killing me. Anyone know how to beat her? sad.gif

I like the game xd.png I just beat Riku, saved and found out he was a puppet, but now I can't beat the girl in the cloak *forget her name* and she keeps killing me. Anyone know how to beat her? sad.gif

Which game are you playing? Memories? Because if you are talking about Larxene then good luck. I just spammed cloud card combos until she died.