Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

i still got to play COM and i must have had my *** handed to me by sephy more then 100 times...you think he would kill you for calling him sephy? o.O

i still got to play COM and i must have had my *** handed to me by sephy more then 100 times...you think he would kill you for calling him sephy? o.O

i really think he would, lol.

Level 35? What difficulty was he playing?

Proud. not even kidding.

Which game are you playing? Memories? Because if you are talking about Larxene then good luck. I just spammed cloud card combos until she died.

Yes, her, and yes memories, xd.png aw great I only have one cloud card.

if you wanna beat Shepiroth you should use the wall glitch. go up to the wall on the right of Sora as the battle starts and dodge his attacks. then hit him with your keyblade when he's next to the wall and he'll get stuck. you can pwn the heck out of him at that point and he can't move.

Yes, her, and yes memories, xd.png aw great I only have one cloud card.

You can buy more from the moogle shops. smile.gif

Not sure what round you are on (1st or 2nd fight) but try these tips.

1st fight) Have a couple of 0 cards to card break her attacks, or do your best to dodge them. Attack her when she is recharging and try forcing her into a corner.

2nd fight) Card breaks and friend cards are needed here. Again, try pushing her into a corner.

-----------------------------

@ NixAyum. That must have been a very long fight blink.gif

I'm on the second round.

Edited by Sean175

I'm on the second round, just found at that the Riku I've been fighting all along is a puppet.

HI SPOILER!

(granted, i knew it. but ppl that haven't played should be warned to not walk right into that. put some line breaks or CAPS LOCK WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next time please?)

Ima gunna cut them strings, riku. Ur too pretty to be a puppet.

Riku: Pretty?O_o

I was thought something was up when I fought 'Riku' for the first time. I wondered if it was his heartless or something.

-------------------------------------

@minkymy. Very pretty xd.png

well You'll have to find out why you fight him ;D

what one are you playing? the original on the GBA or Re: CoM?

No, just Re: CoM is in 3D and has voice actors while CoM just has text based cutsecenes, even the ones in 3D

I've completed both sides of COM, Sora's & Riku's stories. I don't think I'll play it again though. The card system got on my nerves.

I've completed both sides of COM, Sora's & Riku's stories. I don't think I'll play it again though. The card system got on my nerves.

I didn't mind the card system- only Riku's 'cause you couldn't customize it.

I didn't mind the card system- only Riku's 'cause you couldn't customize it.

Yeah, Riku's battle system is a lot harder.

I beat Sora's story at only level 80 something, but with Riku I had to level right up until 99 before I could the end boss.

whoa, I ended Riku's game at Lv. 49 and Sora's 67. Though, I did find the last fight with Ansem a bit hard.

But the last battle with the Riku replica (Repliku) was the most dificult in my opinion.

whoa, I ended Riku's game at Lv. 49 and Sora's 67. Though, I did find the last fight with Ansem a bit hard.

But the last battle with the Riku replica (Repliku) was the most dificult in my opinion.

repliku has a pretty ring to it.

Riku: I'M NOT FLIPPIN' PRETTY!!!

repliku.....why does that remind me so much of the origanal super smash bros?!?!

repliku has a pretty ring to it.

Riku: I'M NOT FLIPPIN' PRETTY!!!

Yes you are Riku, yes you are biggrin.gif

Anyways, I didn't purposely level Sora to that point, it just kinda happened. I think I was so used to spamming cloud combos to get through the game that I kinda forgot how to actually play it. That's maybe why I struggled with Riku's side so much. But then again, I did complete it in half the time I did Sora's.

Yes you are Riku, yes you are  biggrin.gif

Anyways, I didn't purposely level Sora to that point, it just kinda happened. I think I was so used to spamming cloud combos to get through the game that I kinda forgot how to actually play it. That's maybe why I struggled with Riku's side so much. But then again, I did complete it in half the time I did Sora's.

An that's why ya shouldn't always use shortcuts.

Riku: Why? WHYYYYYY!?! .- _ -.

Edited by minkymy

An that's why ya shouldn't always use shortcuts.

Riku: Why? WHYYYYYY!?! .- _ -.

The main reason I bought it was for the story line. I wasn't too fussed about the gameplay.

So what does everyone think of Chain of Memories? I'm at the end, but I can't get past Marluxia. It's just a matter of training, though. Has anyone gotten to Riku's story yet? What's it like?

Edit: whoops, just read the last couple posts. so riku's battle system is harder? *groan* i had some trouble mastering and getting used to the card system in sora's. :/

Edited by .rauha

So what does everyone think of Chain of Memories? I'm at the end, but I can't get past Marluxia. It's just a matter of training, though. Has anyone gotten to Riku's story yet? What's it like?

Edit: whoops, just read the last couple posts. so riku's battle system is harder? *groan* i had some trouble mastering and getting used to the card system in sora's. :/

It depends. His is a locked card system.

Because Riku's deck is fixed, some levels are harder, but some are easier.