Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I love KH...what was funny is that I was the first one in the entire area who bought it because everybody thought games with Disney people would be stupid...

I bought it because I was like what the hell right? I bought it, it turned out to be one of the best games out there at the time!!!

I do have to say the mini games in that weird town you start in, in KH2 are cool...

Either way, the final boss fights are always bad ass...and I like building my ship out of blocks to shoot things...hehehe...

Too bad no Darkwing Duck. LOL

and I like building my ship out of blocks to shoot things...hehehe...

You're not another one who built a ship out of guns are you? biggrin.gif

Finally finished all games. ^^ Love 'em!

I feel like the only person in the whole world who likes the KH: CoM battle system.. but then, I did play the PS2 remake, so maybe it was better there..

YO! It'sa Roxas >w<

Maybe. I haven't played either - Just the numbered ones.

Does Riku have a storyline in the PS2 Remake? Or is it only the GBA one that has a Riku tale?

Yeah, I thought KH would be hella-stupid, as well...Boy was I wrong.

Yeah, I thought KH would be hella-stupid, as well...Boy was I wrong.

I remember my sister being REALLY ANGRY at it. She was the first one to play it though, and then she liked it.

She would rant about how Final Fantasy and Disney did not mix.

This is why we should thank seymour (FFX) for existing

Edited by minkymy

I feel like the only person in the whole world who likes the KH: CoM battle system.. but then, I did play the PS2 remake, so maybe it was better there..

I actually like the card-system, too. It's different, and took a lot of getting used to, but once I actually learned how to use it, I liked it.

Seymour was a pervert. And crazy. And a great ad for hair cement.

I mean, if I had a lock of hair that went right down the middle of my face like that, I would go crazy. I really don't know how emo's do it.

EDIT: Also....

user posted image

user posted image

creepy, yes?

Edited by Fortune86

YO! It'sa Roxas >w<

Maybe. I haven't played either - Just the numbered ones.

Does Riku have a storyline in the PS2 Remake? Or is it only the GBA one that has a Riku tale?

He has a tail in the remake too (Note: intentional misspelling).

I actually like the card-system, too. It's different, and took a lot of getting used to, but once I actually learned how to use it, I liked it.

Yeah, I was annoyed at it in the first world I went to. Which was Wonderland. I still hate those stupid flowers that kill you and always manage to have a card one higher than your highest number.. >.< Are the enemies in a given world always the same difficulty? Or is based on floor/level?

Kingdom hearts was good when i played it! Oh, and what is with the lag monster? Its everywhere in peoples signatures.

I remember my sister being REALLY ANGRY at it. She was the first one to play it though, and then she liked it.

She would rant about how Final Fantasy and Disney did not mix.

This is why we should thank seymour (FFX) for existing

Yes, I thought the same. "WTF? Disney + FF? Uhh, no?"

But now, it's almost as good as the "Tales of..." series, IMO. Almost.

I like the series, but these recent three annoynced games are getting annoying.

we have Ven, who looks like Roxas after a Growth Spurt, and has that same Offense-focused style that Roxas has (Little/No Magic, High Attack, blah blah)

and then we have Xion, or as I prefer to call her "Mary-Sue", who is revealed to have always been a member of XIII, and wields a Key blade. I am sure her Element is perfect, and that when she dies, even Saix and Xemnas will cry, Sora (despite being in a coma) will declare his Undying love for her, while Kairi will be completely thrown to the wayside as a......Yeah, I don't think I want to finish that.

As you can tell, I am not upset at the games, but rather 1 character's unoriginal character design, and the fact that the other one exists at all

Yeah, I was annoyed at it in the first world I went to. Which was Wonderland. I still hate those stupid flowers that kill you and always manage to have a card one higher than your highest number.. >.< Are the enemies in a given world always the same difficulty? Or is based on floor/level?

The difficulty of each world depends on which floor it is.

when the first kh came out i used to watch my brother play it all the time and then when i finally wanted to play it the ps2 broke sad.gif i really want to play it now

when the first kh came out i used to watch my brother play it all the time and then when i finally wanted to play it the ps2 broke sad.gif i really want to play it now

KH is worth getting your PS2 fixed or buying a new one laugh.gif trust me biggrin.gif

Finally finished all games. ^^ Love 'em!

I actually loved the card system too.

Still not sure how I feel about all the latest info on 358/2 Days.... I feel as though Xion being added might spoil the feel of the 13.

Kingdom Hearts:

I really liked the game, Wonderland and Monstro were the worst part of the game, I got lost so many times in that stupid world. I enjoyed almost everything else.

Kingdom Hearts 2:

I was so excited when I saw the map! It seemed to be easier then the first game and I liked the idea of the Nobody's even though some of the Org.XIII members weren't that hard to beat.

Kindgom Hearts COM:

card system was irritating as mess. I give it points for originality and inventiveness, but it was somewhat irritating when your used to not having to limit yourself for lack of a better word.

Kingdom Hearts BBS:

Ven= Roxas lookalike

Terra= younger Xehanort

Aqua= Kairi lookalike

The only thing plot wise I could figure out is that the Knights protect the princesses, probably so they wouldn't get stolen and be used to open Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts Days:

Xion...... *face palm* can there be one female character that isn't connected to Kairi in someway? I mean she, most likely, is a representation of Sora's memories of Kairi. All I ask is that there is one female character not connected to Kairi. Other then Xion I'm really excited to play this game. I like the idea of the multiplayer and that you can play as Organization XIII members.

Kingdom Hearts:

I really liked the game, Wonderland and Monstro were the worst part of the game, I got lost so many times in that stupid world. I enjoyed almost everything else.

I got lost in Monstro too. I kept ending up back in the same room when I was trying to find the room with the ship. Took me two hours >_<

I got lost in Monstro too. I kept ending up back in the same room when I was trying to find the room with the ship. Took me two hours >_<

Monstro- another Level that no one should ever mention again....Ever!!!! blink.gif

*remembers the long hours of wondering*

Okay people people 'fess up. How many of you needed to turn to a walkthrough (either a book or online) to get you through a certain level?

*Raises hand*

KH is worth getting your PS2 fixed or buying a new one laugh.gif trust me biggrin.gif

Except when you're stuck on a boss...

I'm stuck on this chamaleon boss for 2 hours now and im on the verge of destroying the PS2 instead...

Oh right, I jumped to do the jungle first, so this is mostly my fault for being underleveled...

Except when you're stuck on a boss...

I'm stuck on this chamaleon boss for 2 hours now and im on the verge of destroying the PS2 instead...

Oh right, I jumped to do the jungle first, so this is mostly my fault for being underleveled...

Track down powerwilds and level like mad.

Kingdom Hearts:

Kingdom Hearts 2:

I was so excited when I saw the map! It seemed to be easier then the first game and I liked the idea of the Nobody's even though some of the Org.XIII members weren't that hard to beat.

Kindgom Hearts COM:

card system was irritating as mess. I give it points for originality and inventiveness, but it was somewhat irritating when your used to not having to limit yourself for lack of a better word.

Kingdom Hearts BBS:

Ven= Roxas lookalike

Terra= younger Xehanort

Aqua= Kairi lookalike

The only thing plot wise I could figure out is that the Knights protect the princesses, probably so they wouldn't get stolen and be used to open Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts Days:

Xion...... *face palm* can there be one female character that isn't connected to Kairi in someway? I mean she, most likely, is a representation of Sora's memories of Kairi. All I ask is that there is one female character not connected to Kairi. Other then Xion I'm really excited to play this game. I like the idea of the multiplayer and that you can play as Organization XIII members.

I be thinkin' Xion AQUA.

And Aqua's related to DiZ

Okay people people 'fess up. How many of you needed to turn to a walkthrough (either a book or online) to get you through a certain level?

*Raises hand* 

I had an actual person walk me through jumping on the mushrooms in wonderland forest.

I had been playing KH for hand eye coordination.

Edited by minkymy

*Raises hand*

For KH2, I think (emphasis on THINK) I got through without using a walkthrough...

Didn't use a walkthrough for either of the games. Then I went and replayed them with the guides.

The Aqua being related to DiZ statement, is that your opinion or is that the overall assumption like how Xion is a physical representation of Sora's memories?